Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[ORP] Catch a Falling Star - Cynosuth's Maiden Flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 20!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am
Yes, yes! An order! He did so very well when commanded. The lust that had been kept back by the emotional, if misshapen, wall that concentrated on music, broke past its barrier and recharged the brown. And with a shiver of thrill running down his spine, Argoth surged forward after her.

Truly, whatever his poet's hearts thought, the best pleasure came from the hunt. To forget sentience and become a beast on the prowl, to eat sweet words whole and belch out only proud snarls of an apex predator. Being with Ulix had taught him this, had shown him what it meant to want something and then own it through his own power. Skittish as he was in any other circumstance, in flight Argoth could remember that primal urge that was a dragon's alone and let it consume him.

You will be mine, then! The song had ended, dropped from dual tone dancing into the harsh and passionate sound of a growl. Red flecked his purple eyes as he chased Cynosuth, anger at himself for trying his soft way first, for wasting breath on a song that the green had merely answered rather than enjoyed. He should have known. No. She will know. She was now a pretty piece of prey, a wild and sparkling animal he had to dominate and take home; and he didn't bother hiding these less than fanciful thoughts from her.

- - -

argoth
pros: patient, dutiful, loyal
cons: low self esteem, clingy, sensitive

(If not the winner, he may try to catch someone just to avoid coming back empty handed to Ulix)

stats
(base brown [40], between 6-20 [10], fit/motivated [10], bonus brown [5] = 65)
STR: 15
SPD: 10
DEX: 10
STAM: 20
WITS: 5

about ulix
already at his weyr with a woman he'll probably wake up, though if someone were to want to join in, he wouldn't mind..........

rolls
Round 1: 19/20
Round 2: 15/15
Round 3: 2/35
Round 4: 20/30
total: 56

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 28 ... 23!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Emotions roiled through the Green as she danced out of reach of her pursuers. So many confessions. So much indecision. She listened with all of her hearts, closing her eyes for a moment to plummet down through her suitors, closing her wings for a moment, and then snapping them open when she almost skimmed the ground. Eyes open, Cynosuth spun. In a dance unparalleled before in the Flight, she made the climb quickly, speeding out of their grasp.

Oh, it hurt to know that Menankith could not be for her what she had wished. They would have to... have words, later. She took that knowledge, and held it close to her, letting Aurinkoth's kind thoughts ease her pain. Yet even as she sought to recover from that wound, here was another --

The sweet singer had ceased his song, reacting with bestial ferocity, taking on the mien of a hunter. And she was his prey. A flicker of fear joined the lust in her eyes, yellow and red melding with purple. But no! No, she was not going to be afraid, not over a man! She cried out to the stars above, climbing swiftly to join them.

What had been alluring from one was startling from another. And who could blame him, when he had thought that that was what she wanted? Chase me then, she told Aresoth, not an acceptance, not an acquiescence. She was the burning star, not a peasant to abase herself before the prince. All of the ladies in the castle might draw him, but she soared!

I know you, she told Elzebuth, whose wicked words toyed at the senses. He would tempt her, and she him. Why not? It was the flavor of the moment, and she did exactly that. But can you make good on your words? Always a question with the Devil, after all.

To Kindeth, she sent fondness. He was sweet, and good. He was kindness itself, but it seemed he had other matters on his mind. She would not keep him. Perhaps his rider might find what he sought.

Efraath... Efraath continued to draw her, as though he might draw a star down from the sky itself. Many could sooner grab starlight than me, but I believe you, she told him, spinning in the sky as she picked up speed. I know the wait will be well worthwhile... but I don't want to wait.

Darling Rugareth! Such a sweet Brown deserved the ephemeral kiss that she offered him. Fond, friendly, and meant to ease his distress. Let him not worry about what might occur. You are kindness itself, Rugareth. Perhaps we may get to know one another better.

No power in the 'verse could stop her - could they?

---

Cynosuth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 62

Strength: 4
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 10
Wits: 10

Note: Please roll Speed + Stamina!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 13!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:27 pm
As Cynosuth dropped, Aurinkoth twisted, cheeping in alarm before dropping to follow after her. He was no longer a beast on the hunt to catch the green - no, she would have done well with any of her pursuers! Yes, as long as they treated her well, she would be a winner no matter how things ended. If she was happy, he was also a winner. But as she flew forward, the blue began to pull back, no longer lingering so closely.

But his stream of love and support did not falter, even as he waited for the other boys to power after her. Oh, they could all fly beautifully with her! That was all he could ever want.

His inner sunshine was practically bursting at this point, radiating out a positive cheer to any chasers that came close, as if trying to bolster them all as he rolled and then pushed his own chase further forward.

------
Aurinkoth's Stats:
Blue Dragon: +45
Less than 5 Turns: +2
Fit/Motivated: +10
Weyr Native: +2
Tarot: +10
Blue: +2

Strength: 8
Speed: 19
Dexerity: 21
Stamina: 11
Wits: 12

Round 1: 16
Round 2: 25
Round 3: 8
Round 4: 14
Round 5: 13
TOTAL: 76  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 18!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 pm
A slight trailing distance between them was to Efraath’s advantage when she stalled, and fell. He was no newcomer to the ways of flights. No stripling to leave wondering what had happened. As she fell past, he twisted, claws ghosting over her, but not catching. For a brief moment he rolled, nearly wing to wing and back to back with her, before she was gone, catching herself in a show of agility that would surely have sent any heavier male crashing to the ground below if they had attempted it. It was all a part of the glorious dance she drew them with—though her cry, sounding almost pained, was not meant to be. A glitter of red ghosted through his eyes, quickly flushed back to deepest violet. And the screeching bronze earlier had thought that he was the one to rail against? He at least had come to the weyr with plain intent and made no effort to hide or change his nature—none of his words or actions had been the sort to make her call out in any way but a pleased one.

He carved the cooling night air in her wake, broad wings still with strength to spare, when he knew she must be tiring. How rare and wonderous to see her rising again, careening against the star-spangled backdrop once more, leading them ever onwards. He knew it must end soon. Must at last resolve with her falling, and he knew just how to catch her. Those still behind him he wrote off, and those ahead? Too heartless by half, the very lines of their bodies softening with defeat, resignation to his ever-confident eye. Worth less than the thought it took to chart a path around them; they were no competition. The burst of encouragement from the blue slammed off a solid wall of...nothing. The brown’s mind was firmly shut to all but his glorious, consuming, august starlight-green. For her he reserved all his strength, his readiness, until at last he slid into position. Below her, and further behind than one or two; he trumpeted a call to shake stars down from the sky, neck arching and claws spreading, opening and ready to surround her the moment she faltered.

I have seen the places where Pern herself splits open like an egg to let her molten blood spark into the sky, and I know how your ichor burns even hotter. Still, I would sear my own claws if it was the only way to catch and hold you, Rukbat-of-my-skies. You have waited long enough, and so have I. Through the constant flow of desire between them lanced a needle-fine thought of pure white need, unstoppable, undeniable. He would hold her so close that they would melt together—two comets colliding to become something beautiful, something new. He would give her all he was, all he had seen, share all he knew as they twined through the heavens, his wings were strong enough to carry her anywhere she would ever want to go. He was here. He was ready. My Flowers-amid-the-clovers. My Lightning-through-hurricane-clouds. Cynosuth. No more waiting.

And he reached for her.

—————

Efraath’s Stats
Strength: 11
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 16
Wits: 13

Round 5: 16 + 16 (1-32)
ROLLS: 23 + 15 + 2 + 7 + 18 = 65  

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 19!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:31 pm
While the past could not be changed, nor could it be fixed, Aresoth was determined to make the present and future a little better. Perhaps they could figure something out, if one good thing came out of his rising to chase her, if he did not catch her, it would at least give the bronze the courage to go and speak to Cynosuth about the feelings he had, when both of their heads were not filled with such burning lust.

Those simple words stung and yet drove him on. He had not known about her feelings until this very flight, so there had been no reason to think she would choose him, that she would want him, and yet...well there had always been a hope. But deep down, did he wish for a mate that would yield to his every demand, one that never questioned him? No, what Aresoth wanted and desired was someone who could stand equally with him, even if their hide did not allow that. He needed someone to call him out, even like C'ryn did, at times.

The sight of her falling down through them set his hearts beating furiously, and Aresoth easily turned and pulled his wings in, following after her. It was easy enough to snap out his own wings to catch himself. He had seen Elzebuth make a reach for her, though he kept his eyes and his mind fully on Cynosuth for now. No one else entered it, for tonight there was no one but her.

It was only a moment before she began to climb again, leaving the world below behind, almost as if she would fly to the stars themselves. He felt tongue tied as he turned and followed suit. While he was not right upon her tail, he was still in the main pack, still close to her. This wasn't over yet, he knew there was still a chance that she would wind up in his claws.

But, what else could he say to her? How else could he try and turn her hearts and attentions back to him? He had never felt this uncertainty before, never worried about what to say, or how to say it. He was usually so brash and tactless with his words, and yet now?

I will chase you, and I will make you Mine, Cynosuth. His voice was tinged with lust and desire, the yearning that drew him forever after her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don't try and catch Aresoth if he doesn't win. He will not take lightly to it.)

Aresoth's Stats
Strength: 15
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 15
Wits: 14

Round 1: 11
Round 2: 20
Round 3: 26
Round 4: 4
Round 5: 19

Total: 80  
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 22!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:33 pm
Ah, but the Devil could deliver on his promises when he wished to. He did not answer as he soared up into the skies after her--and then dropped when she did as well, his great talons just barely missing her the dainty green. He could feel the heat radiating from her hide, and he rumbled both with pleasure and vexation at the near miss. Ready yourself, my fiery Star. I come. No more games, no more sweet, teasing words. He would show her the difference between he and these others.

There was only one Devil, after all.

---

Elzebuth's Stats
Brown Dragon : +40
Less than 5 turns: +2
Fit/Motivated: +10
Tarot: +10
Brown: +5
Total: 67

Strength: 15
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 14
Wits: 16

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 24
Round 3: 26
Round 4: 11
Round 5: 22
Total: 95  

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 16!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:36 pm
He received no more words from Cynosuth, only silence, and he could not say that he was surprised. After all, did he really deserve any, when he had let her down so? He hadn't meant to, had had no way of knowing that he would, but did that make it any better? A heavy sadness weighed down his hearts and wings, and though he still followed, devoted even in his failure, he deliberately allowed the physical distance between them to grow.

A familiar burst of sunshine from Aurinkoth was returned with subdued affection; he appreciated the gesture, but whereas before he had always soaked up every drop offered when he needed it, he was reluctant to do so now. He deserved this guilt and sadness, and to let it be raw and without such balm was the least he could do, a punishment dealt to himself for letting down his dear sister.

Menankith's Stats
(He is just getting rolls for flavor. orz.)
Strength: 11
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 14
Wits: 16
Speed+Stamina=27

Round 1: 22
Round 2: 29
Round 3: 8
Round 4: 6
Round 5: 16  
ChaosTheories generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:59 pm
She swooped through them, oh how gracefully she dove! His eyes practically glowed with violet and blue as she watched her, and tried to keep the feelings, the mind kiss, that she offered him close to his hearts so he would remember them. Rugareth lagged behind, the small brown not very successful in following her, but he felt joy in soaring after her radiant form anyway.

He soared next to Aurinkoth and felt his cheer, like a sun beaming with a positive aura, like a warm light. Rugareth warbled back in a happy greeting and sent the blue some cheer of his own, the fear he had been feeling forgotten for now.

Cynosuth climbed so he climbed too. She was out of reach, so out of reach! He bugled, calling to her, beating his wings hard to try to snatch up a few more inches. Alas, if it wasn't meant to be, he wouldn't soon forget the experience of seeing her rising with the stars, surrounded by hopeful suitors in the night time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

About N'vim: Ambitious, bitter, with a bad temper. Not the most friendly person to be around, until you get to know him. He will likely just hide unless someone visits his weyr.

About Rugareth: A loving, often meek brown. He doesn't fly very often but when he does, he's a doting and affectionate partner. If he doesn't catch Cynosuth, he's totally open to be caught by one of the other suitors.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Bronze or Brown: +5
Total: 60

Strength: 10
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 16
Wits: 5

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 4
Round 3: 20
Round 4: 17
Round 5: 8

Total: 59  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 14!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 pm
Kindeth's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Bronze or Brown: +5

Total Points: 52 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 2

Round 1: Speed 5 + Dexterity 5 = 10 // 2
Round 2: Dextiery 5 + Wits 2 = 7 // 5
Round 3: Strength 20 + Stamine 20 = 40 // 2
Round 4: Stamina 20 + Dextiery 5 = 25 // 4
Round 5: Speed 5 + Stamine 20 = 25 // 14
- - -

Though the bronze was far behind, it was rather convenient for him when the green dropped so swiftly. He was able to bridge a little distance, was able to be more readily there before she started an ascent once more. Aurinkoth's sunshine was met with a blast of pure, unadulterated joy -- he would not allow himself disappointment this night, not on her behalf. They all did so well, were all lovely matches -- surely, she would find one among them to carry her away in her claws.

Though it would not be him, he was still devoted enough to follow.

I hope you find the one tonight, lovely Cynosuth. Don't settle for anything less than the best. He encouraged, knowing full well that such words might go unnoticed or might be unneeded. Caught up in his riders thoughts and feelings, even as a small part of him pined to be the one-and-only of a dragon as sweet and kind as Cynosuth, he refused to let his spirits dampen any further. So long as she was happy, that was all that mattered.

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 21!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:09 pm
Fear? Fear was natural, and he thought this was what was more proper. Weren't the others chasing with such intensity? Wasn't that inkling of mortality thrilling? But her cry shook him, and even the anger at himself dissipated as horror settled in instead. Oh, he was no good at all, wasn't he? Had the brown been able, he would have bashed his head against the rocks. Cynosuth soared ever upwards, however, and he wouldn't give in now; later, he would commence with the head bashing of embarrassment. Oh, if only Ulix wasn't so busy with his woman and giving him words of encouragement, he might have had the courage to see this through the right way. All he could do now was blubber quickly over his own mess.

Too many feelings, he explained, withdrawn for a moment like a chastised child. And just like a child, he didn't know the words to describe the exact mixture of emotions he had, that Flightlust twisted so easily. Sorry, sorry. You're very inspiring. That much seemed clear given the ardor of most of the males he was contending with.

I sang because that's what I know. I hunted because I know that too. But I don't know you the way you deserve, sweetest Cynosuth. A keening almost-growl left him, similar to the howl from earlier: the despair again that the moment was almost over. Argoth's musical voice seemed much more articulate than his speech would ever be. His mental touch, perhaps spurred on by Aurinkoth's burst of cheer, eventually reached out to her. Give me that chance. I am nothing, so...I can be anything. Everything. Whatever you wish, whatever you need.

That went beyond the chase. It was Argoth's core simplified.

- - -

argoth
pros: patient, dutiful, loyal
cons: low self esteem, clingy, sensitive

(If not the winner, he may try to catch someone just to avoid coming back empty handed to Ulix)

stats
(base brown [40], between 6-20 [10], fit/motivated [10], bonus brown [5] = 65)
STR: 15
SPD: 10
DEX: 10
STAM: 20
WITS: 5

about ulix
already at his weyr with a woman he'll probably wake up, though if someone were to want to join in, he wouldn't mind..........

rolls
Round 1: 19/20
Round 2: 15/15
Round 3: 2/35
Round 4: 20/30
Round 4: 21/30
total: 77

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Cheri rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:33 am
User Image

At last, Cynosuth fell. With her hearts full of the words the males sent to her, she fell. Through the ring of pursuers, she fell. Past Elzebuth, past Aurinkoth, and even past dear Efraath, whose thoughts drew her like none other had. Exhausted, unable to maintain her strident pace, she fell boneless, limp, and spent. When it seemed that she would fall forever, she felt strong wings beating beneath her own. Surprised, the Green glance down - and saw him at last.

Aresoth, whom she had loved almost since her hatch day. Aresoth, who was not and would never be Menankith, whom her hearts had wanted. Aresoth, who called to her with his own hearts. Tender words that sought to lay a claim. But this star was not, perhaps, to be owned.

Her hearts burned like Rukbat, bright and hot, as if they might burn him. Did the Bronze have the will to attempt such a claim? Their romance might have been written in the stars, but there was no telling how it would end. Was it a fairytale? The peasant maiden at last noticed by the prince? Or was she rather a dark and beautiful Queen, with a heart both strong and good by turns, forever to sit alone in her high Tower?

There was no telling, but one thing was certain. The tale had not ended, not even with a twining of necks and tails. Not even when she, who had loved him so much, at last had what she had yearned for. Not even when he had chosen her for the moment, when he might have had her shining sister. Perhaps he would still. She sent Menankith hearts full of regret, for this could never be them. Efraath, who had chased her with such power, could not be hers for this moment.

Elzebuth, whom she had long desired, was now out of her grasp. This moment was hers, and it was also his, the noble, errant Bronze who dared to seek a claim upon her hearts. She spread her wings and gave in to the night, forgetting herself for a moment as she fell with Aresoth. Whatever burned in his hearts was not for her alone, but this moment... this moment was. And she would keep it forever, to look upon when her hearts despaired.

---

1. Elzebuth
2. Aresoth
3. Aurinkoth
4. Efraath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:42 am
The sight of his sister falling fast filled him with alarm, and he wanted nothing more than to catch her, save her, because he could not bear the sight of it - but that was not for him to do, and perhaps it never had been.  It was Aresoth.  Of course it was Aresoth.  And it was a bitter, stinging cut that his bronze clutchmate could do what he could not.  He wanted nothing more than to bellow his frustration, his anger, and his broken hearts, but he bottled it all up and stayed silent, because he did not want her to hear.  And as if all that were not enough, even as he turned away from the sight, she sent him such regret that it took everything he had not to keen in sorrow.

Menankith shut himself off and away, and with barely even a glance to Aurinkoth and Elzebuth, who had long been his dear friends and brothers in the truest sense, he drifted away in heavy silence to his ledge, to be alone.  The brown curled up into a tight ball, drew his wings over himself as if to hide from view, buried his face in his claws, and let despair and self-hatred fill him with the misery he felt he deserved.

He loved her, but had failed her and hurt her, could never give her all that she wanted from him, and in his heartbreak couldn't help but think that there was something wrong with him.  Why was he this way, and why had he not seen it long before, and spared her all this?

Why?  

Meepfur
Crew

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 am
She was falling. Just like that, the shooting star they had all chased into the night, following through twists and turns, dancing with, had turned into a fallen star.

Aresoth felt his hearts jump into his throat as she fell down through all of them. Past the other males, and no one grabbed her. Aresoth surged forward, pushing his wings to carry him faster then he had any other time then Threadfall. She was nearing the ground, they both were and yet, his claws grabbed her, wings spread out wide as he carried them both back up into the air.

There had been determination in his spirit, in his feelings, near the end. Determined to show her the depth of his feelings, that they had not just been sweet words to lure her into his claws. While he had not expected to be the winner, she had seemed enamored by that weyrless brown after all, Aresoth was glad he had been the one to catch her, it gave him the chance to truly explore and open up about the feelings that stirred within his hearts for her. Perhaps, once the night was over, he could lay his worries at her feet, lay himself down before her and ask the Queen he had caught what to do with him. For Aresoth did see her as just that, a Queen, even though her hide did not sparkle or glitter like a Gold, she would always be a Queen to him.

But thoughts of what tomorrow would bring, that was for another time. Right now, it was only the two of them. He would not allow his focus to move away from her, his attentions were upon her and her alone. Whatever tomorrow would bring, it would be faced then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:30 am
He'd felt her heat flare and grow, the star swelling into a supernova as her flight reached its culmination. She blinded him, even with only starlight to gild her, her own glow was enough to render him sightless to all but her. On and on and on she drew him, and a strange hook between his hearts drew taught. Could a roving comet become an orbiting planet, if caught in the well of the right star? Would it? Did it even want to? If it meant orbiting this star, though...He di—

She was falling.

Falling like the life had been plucked from her, limp wings and tail trailing. And faster for her utter loss of strength than even he had been ready for. He strained to reach for her, but she slid past before his claws could close. No! He would not let her go, not give up the chase, not let her fall—! But too late. Even as he folded his wings to plunge after her, another rose up. The bronze eclipsed the star, hiding her from sight, twining with her and smothering her once-radiant light away from any others who would have basked in it.

For one sliver of a moment the meteor of his desire turned to rage, the thought of ripping the bronze away from her...but no. Even from here he could see how her tail twined with his as much as his twined with hers. Before his eyes could even whirl red with the thought, it had passed. And so too it felt, had everything else. Evaporating like mist beneath a hot sun, he released all that need, all that want, all that could have been. He had wanted to give it to her...but, for now, it would be wrong. He would not intrude upon her choice, Just as he refused to pry her from the other male's clutches, so too did he refuse to burden her more with his unanswered call. The bridge of longing they had begun to forge (at least he'd thought they had) dissolved, and with a flap of his wings he drove himself upwards, away from the rest of the pack, sliding through the slowly-gathering clouds to chill any lingering ardor.

Perhaps this was as it should be. She had her Weyr, her people, her fight with thread, and a strong bronze to carry her. And the roving comet, slung back out from orbit by the sudden loss of her gravity's pull? Well, at least he had all of Pern's empty places to hold in his wings in her absence.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 pm
When he knew he wouldn't be able to catch the green in time, Argoth tossed his head back and wailed. (Of course he did, he was losing.) Turning in a wide arc away from the scene, respecting her choice but not keen on watching, the brown's mind turned frantic. He didn't like showing up back home without something to show for it, even though he knew Ulix would understand. In his own, Ulix-ish way. He also didn't want to dwell on his mistakes during the chase. No, there had to be someone willing to come back, someone he could coax into being a temporary prize.

The bronze! Yes, what better way to prove his mettle than to take Kindeth back: sent forth to capture a green only to come back with something far larger! Yes, this was the way. Poor, sweet Kindeth, who had been trailing behind the entire flight...Argoth's hearts panged with sympathy. I will take you back, he assured the bronze as he neared. We will not leave alone!

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff