7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Mitsuki and two female revenants drop their towels before they grab their clothes, only Mitsuki replaced her clothes to red rose outfit and she adjust on her gauntlet around her right wrist before she activated her hidden blade, then hidden it from mechanical to hide it. She will apologize to Gentiana/Shiva for ruin the dress. Neither of those three women said any words before they exit out of bath house. Girls noticed both Takeshi and Fenrir were discussing about the demon gate, Mitsuki smiled a little. Suddenly Fenrir's golden predator eyes went elsewhere as he widen his eyes to see Kilmi appear to sneak behind Mitsuki, "What the h*ll are you-" his words cuts off same times as Mitsuki, who smelled ghoulish scent, and two female revenants were confused. Mitsuki was about to turn around, but Kilmi purposely lifted her skirt and moved her red cape away. This was a complete silent around them, Mitsuki's face was completely red like a tomato. Kilmi rose his eyebrow before he let go of her skirt and give her a snickered expression, "I thought you are wearing less appealing, but I never thought you will wear that kind," he said to her, while she remain speechless. Fenrir quickly got up and bared his fangs, obviously didn't want to know what under her skirt, "SERIOUSLY, WE HAVE A PERVERTED GHOUL!?" he yelled at at Kilmi, Takeshi turned his head towards Aaron, who was drinking alcohol at the bar with Duran, with a glare. Aaron face palmed and mumbled that he regret himself for brought Kilmi back to life as a ghoul. Kilmi chuckled as he step aside, "If you want to know, I can-" his words cuts off by slammed onto the floor by Mitsuki's Grim Eclipse keyblade against his occipital skull. Mia and Io shook their head towards Kilmi and walked away. Mitsuki walked away from Kilmi while gripping her keyblade. Fenrir blinked couple times about her, he looked at Lin, "D*mn, she's good," he commented about her sudden strike. Lin smirked at him, "Anyone born with silver blue eyes are quite unpredictable."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki
Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito Takeshi

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire::.
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

User Image

The scissors were relaxing on the bench alongwith a large amount of hair of blue and blond. As he washed his head off with cool water, Vin looked up into the mirror to see his new hair before smiling softly. He knew his hair was looking quite better than before as he stood up straight as he slid on his pants,"Well..lets see what everyone else thinks."
As he walked out with his pants, shirt, and boots on, he casually walked toward the others before noticing someone sneaking behind Mitsuki. His eyebrow was raised slightly as he was ready to summon his rifle before noticing something quite...perverted. The man raised up Mitsuki's skirt which was visible to Vin as well which made his face blush quite red with an anime sweat tear drop against the side of his head. He didn't know what to do but luckily, Mitsuki took care of it with ease by knocking down the pervert. Vin quickly shook his head, trying to get his blush away before running toward the others before turning his head toward the boy on the ground. His eyebrow twitched as left ring began to glow brightly when he lifted up his hand. The light covered Vin's left forearm as the light disappeared to show something new. A gauntlet with fur and demonic sculptures with glowing mouths appeared with his left palm was burning with blue fire. Vin blinked a few times as he didn't know what just happened but he didn't care as he just sighed softly. He made his left arm drop to his side, making it transform back into his normal ring,"You are lucky I don't burn your d!ck off, kid..leave."
Vin then walked to Mitsuki before placing his right hand on her shoulder. He wanted to make sure she was okay but once his hand touched, he began gaining a soft headache as he closed his eyes. Once he did, he saw the vision again. Her body covered in blood. Vin groaned softly before shaking his head softly, looking toward his friend with a smile,"Hey..you okay?"

User Image

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image
User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:30 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Kilmi didn't respond because of Mitsuki's demonic strength and her keyblade, so he's out cold. Lizzy was irked as he dragged out cold Kilmi away, due to fact of his attachment with her magic. Mitsuki made her keyblade disappeared before she pat her skirt to smooth it out, thankfully her cape covered back of her skirt. What an embarrassing day she has, "First Spirit-san, then Black Star-san, now a ghoul. Besides Spirit-san's nature and Black Star-san unable to be quiet, that ghoul is really strange," she thought about three perverts. She felt her face cooled off before she felt a hand placed on her shoulder, she turned her head to see Vincent, who asked her if she's okay. She rose her eyebrow about earlier before he asked her, she sensed something was wrong with him. She smiled at little, "I'm fine, that really surprise me. Thankfully, Shinigami-sama taught me to use chop," she replied, thanks to Lord Death's infamous technique to punish whoever done something foolish.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin smiled softly toward her, seeing that she was alright but he wanted to talk to her about something in private so he spoke softly,"Can we talk a little bit? I want to tell you about something.."
Vin then grabbed Mitsuki's hand before pulling her away from the group before speaking his mind,"Back in the dark realm..I found a few things that I think you would really like for our journey."
Vin then sighed softly before letting go of Mitsuki's hand, his eyes closed before letting out a soft exhale. His eyes closed softly before lifting both hands to show two red glowing orbs which he wanted her to touch them to gain her new gifts.

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:58 am
User Image

User Image

"Eh?" Mitsuki sound dumbfounded before Vincent grabbed her hand and pull her away from the room to somewhere more private. She has two or more question marks above her head, before he explains to her about his journey in Dark Realm. She blinked couple times from few things she will like, "What is he talking about?" she thought, she didn't know much about Dark Realm, nor any knowledge about it. She dropped her arm after he let go of her, she looked at his hands that shows two glowing orbs. Mitsuki tilting her head as her both hands reach over to red orbs, "What kind of few things?"
Fenrir remembered Arachne said about Daichi's grandson, so he looked at Takeshi, "Hey remember that crazy b*tch said, Daichi wants his grandson," he said to Takeshi, who lifted his head and remembered Arachne said that. He placed his finger underneath his chin, "Now you mention it, I noticed Mitsuki was worried," "That means she knows or met him."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:01 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin smiled softly as the red orbs glowed brightly, floating up to Mitsuki's hand which quickly evaporated. As Vin dropped his hands, he stepped back a few feet before placing the cigarette back between his lips to puff on the cigarette some. He wanted her to summon what he had given her so this was when he spoke,"While I was in there, I found something inside the darkness. The home of our master, Atticus..I payed my respects to his wife, Rose before some items appeared over her grave..I think it was a sign that we should have these gifts..go ahead. Summon them."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image

User Image

After the red orbs evaporated, Mitsuki lifted her head and dropped her arms to hear Atticus's name, she learned her mentor's home was in dark realm. She was sad to hear that. She only visited Rose's grave few times to pay some respects, after she discovered her grave before Fox found her. She lifted her hand up to summon what kind of item Vincent found on Rose's grave, suddenly a new keyblade appeared with burst of petal of rose. She widen her silver blue eyes and examined it, "What in the world?" she said in shock before she swings around. She looked at him with smile on her face, "I love it, but how in the world did that keyblade suddenly appear near her grave and dark realm?" she asked him before she examined her new keyblade once more, she noticed something similar, "It has a similar design of Eclipse Devil Slayer," she added about her high caliber sniper scythe.

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"That's what I thought. It even has a few functions that are similar to your Devil Slayer like this..", Vin agreed with what Mitsuki spoke about, placing his hand against the keyblade before activating a button against the handle to show it's secondary form. The keyblade quickly expanded, showing a longer handle for her to wield with both hands, also showing her that the blade on her new weapon pulled out to create a scythe-styled keyblade. Good for fighting people long range. The demigod then pressed the button on the handle again to shrink the keyblade back to first position before speaking softly,"I don't know what it was there..I believed it to be a gift from the old man..I knew he wanted you to have that."
Vin then turned his head toward Mitsuki, smiling softly at how she loved her gift before stepping back to watch her play around with it. With his cigarette hanging between his lips, he puffed on the cancer stick softly before speaking once more,"So..we can't do this alone..you know that right?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes to find out her new keyblade takes the second form, similar to scythe, before she held it for both hands. In her mind, she squealed, but her tail wagged proves it. She looked at where he pressed the button, it shifted it back to first form. She has to work on her new keyblade to master it, like she slain thousand Grimms for her High Caliber Sniper Scythe. She turned her head towards Vincent about how he found it, and believed Atticus wanted her to have it. She didn't like how he always called Atticus "old man" as she pouted, but there is no way he will change his mind, before she made her new keyblade disappeared, "I really wish you shouldn't call him that, but I will give him a thanks for let me keep that keyblade," she replied to him and wonder about another orb. She lifted her head when he said about working together, she blinked couple times, her father said something similar about it, only he wanted her and Takeshi to work together to defeat their grandfather. She nodded in response, "Yes, we need to work together, if we want to defeat Daichi, Arachne, grandfather, and Karuma," she agreed with him, "But first, we need to find Ardyn-kun and help him out how to wield his keyblade," "Hey Mitsuki! You know anything about Daichi's grandson?" Takeshi called her out, she turned her head towards her older half brother. He and Fenrir were looking at her, Mitsuki knew there is no point hiding. So she spoken out without any hesitation, "Yes."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin chuckled softly as he always remembered calling Atticus "Old Man". He remembered that the old hero usually called him kid or child since he always acted like one but he didn't mind it at all. He knew that deep down, he cared about the old hero of the realms. With a soft sigh, he listened to Mitsuki talking about first finding Ardyn and helping him wield his keyblade but there was one problem. He didn't know much about the kid. All he knew was that he was the grandson of Daichi which meant he was apart of the Nanashi clan. He didn't know he was even a keyblade wielder so this caught him by surprise which he was about to speak but Takeshi asked about him before. He turned his head toward Takeshi and Fenrir before smiling softly, turning back to Mitsuki who apparently knew this kid,"Well spill the beans, young lady. Who is this Ardyn? What all did I miss?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki turned her head towards Vincent to learn about Ardyn. Carbuncle sprint towards her to jump to her shoulder. Thankfully both Fenrir and Takeshi has enhance hearing, she crossed her arms against her chest, "I met Ardyn-kun when he chased by daemon and saved him. I took him with me to chocobo outpost after he got kidnapped by daemons, using chirasengo, and wield his keyblade. Carbuncle-sama and I have no choice, but to take him with us to Chocobo Outpost. I felt like his face remind me of someone, until I mention about my mentor, and lead me to discovery he's son of my mentor, Desmond Nanashi. I need to confirm if he wield chirasengo, but Karuma found us and he wanted to take Ardyn-kun to Daichi," she explains to them about Ardyn, and how Karuma found them. She looked at Carbuncle and rubbing his chin with her finger, he looks relaxing, "Mickey-sama appeared out of nowhere, and I did tried to send Ardyn-kun to hiding, but he came back and proves it by using chirasengo. He and I drove Karuma away, but I only know Daichi wants Ardyn-kun for something because he's his grandson. Ardyn-kun told me and Mickey-sama about himself, and how he was awoken from the tube. I wanted to tell him that he's related with Daichi, but I'm scared how he will react to learn his grandfather's true nature like how he killed his uncle in front of us," she added about how she and Ardyn met Mickey in middle of battle, and drove Karuma away. She grew sad because she couldn't tell Ardyn about his related with Daichi Nanashi, but she feared how he will react that he's related with daemon king. Fenrir widen his stern predator eyes in shock, while Takeshi rose his eyebrow. Takeshi sighed deeply, "There is no telling what Daichi will do his grandson, if he get his claws on him. There might be two possibility he wanted him for," he said to her about the possible ways what will happen if Daichi gets Ardyn. Mitsuki turned her head towards him. Fenrir glanced at his rival, Takeshi slumped his back against the couch, "Either he wanted him to rule the realms or needed his power of Chirasengo. I don't think he wants to kill him, like our grandfather wanted. Daichi might want either Karuma or Arachne after that kid by deliver him to him. Based on both of their burnt arms, I might guess you were with him and you damaged their arms. I think you made Daichi really p*ssed off for defeating both Arachne and Karuma. He might already know about you wielding chirasengo, so there is no telling what kind of deep s**t will turn out, if he tries anything to you. Karuma said about you hanging your neck, go mad in Vein, and you get easily manipulated," he said the possible way for Daichi wanted Ardyn, besides killing his grandson. Mitsuki flinched about what will happen to her, if Daichi tried something to her. Fenrir rose his eyebrow, "You are saying Daichi tries to manipulate her because she has his technique despite she's not Nanashi clan. Like those two kidnapped her to Vein," he commented about her abduction. Takeshi closed his silver blue eyes as he confirms, "Exactly, either he wants her dead or let the darkness reaches to her heart."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:37 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

As he listened to Mitsuki about the story, he heard the name of Karuma which always gave him a soft shake. Vin remembered trying over and over again to save him but instead, just failed. Either he's stubborn or the fact being that Daichi's brainwashing was that good. With a soft sigh, Vin turned back toward Mitsuki as he finished her tail about how Mickey arrived to save them. With a soft smile, Vin remembered Mickey with him in the dark realm, trying to get him out of there but something was wrong with Vin. Something strange. He truly didn't feel himself but he knew that what happened back in the dark realm isn't over. Not yet. With a soft sigh, Vin smiled before speaking up,"King Mickey and his friend, Terra helped me get out of the dark realm..I'm happy to see that former God of the Sun is back to help. We need to find the boy but..where do we start?"
Vin then heard something go off in his short sleeved hoodie, making him blink a few times before checking the pockets to see something interesting. He remembered when his ship crashed against the force field around the World that Never Was, how he grabbed the compass before he went deeper into the dark realm. He now was looking at that same compass as the diamond was shining softly, knowing that Odelia has her compass and is ready to use it,"Well now..I suggest we wait then. I might have a plan for us to get out of here."

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

When King Mickey was named, Mitsuki turned her head towards Vincent in surprise, yet learned he's with someone name Terra in Dark Realm, but she glad Mickey and Terra risk themselves to enter the dark realm to get him out. First things first, they need to find Ardyn, luckily Mitsuki and Takeshi learned Vincent has a plan. Fenrir rose his eyebrow about waiting for a while, "If it's someone outside of this world, he or she need to wear the mask because humans cannot survive in this condition. Once they enter this world, they will only breath miasma and they will ended up drop dead. Biological Organ Regeneration will infect their corpse to their heart, and turn them into Revenant. However, knowing you two as half human, your body will resist the miasma, until it reaches the limit," he told them their body limit in this realm. Takeshi didn't have to worry about it because he has no effect due to his power. Mitsuki widen her eyes because she was exposed to miasma longer from Arachne, Fenrir glanced at her and narrowed his eyes, "My partners and I better keep an eye on you, in case the effect of miasma hits you. You better inform one of us, if you are going to collapse or something," he alerts her the effect of misama hits her, since he and rest of his partners fully aware she was exposed to miasma longer from Arachne. They didn't want Mitsuki to ended up like themselves, suffering for blood thirst and ended like Lost. Takeshi and Lin glanced at Mitsuki, who was slightly shock. She watched Lost consumed blood and attacked the Revenants when she and Carbuncle escaped from Jack and Eva. She closed her eyes and nodded, "Alright, I will let you know before miasma hits me."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Vin listened to Fenrir about this miasma which made him a little worried until realizing his own healing factor making sure that his organs and lungs will keep safe. Probably doesn't help that he is also smoking cigarettes but he knew he'd be fine. He then turned his head toward Mitsuki for he knew that she needs a mask of some sort,"Well, how about you guys give her a mask? Think that would help her out?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Just as Vincent spoken out, Coco overheard this as she head to beat up car to look for the mask. Mitsuki perked her wolf ears in sudden interest, so she approached to Coco while she started to feel dizzy and paled. Fenrir placed his finger underneath from Vincent's word, "We will keep an eye on her first, if she showing the signs of miasma tries to hits her, then we will give her an anti miasma mask," he replied to him,until suddenly they heard the cough as he and Takeshi turned their head to find Mitsuki coughing. Fenrir noticed Coco was rampage her stuff, "Coco!" "I'm looking for it," she argued and pulled one out, "Ah, there it is," she exclaimed and rush to Mitsuki and put it around her lower portion of her face. Mitsuki continue to cough and nearly collapse, thankfully Coco caught her on time. She looked at Fenrir in concern, "How close she was when she face the Queen," she asked him about the condition. Fenrir placed his fingers between his eyes, and he approached Coco and carried Mitsuki like a bride and walked towards the couch to set her down, Coco took a notice on something in valuables, "Nearly close."

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Fenrir Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff