Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Vein (Realm of Code Vein)
Area F-15 Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki understand Odelia's opinion, then she startled from Lizzy coming out from nowhere, but accepted the cup of tea and sipped it, then witnessed Odelia using her power to move the labyrinth to create the shortcut to the Entrance to Crypt of the Ribcage. She and Lucky nearly jaw dropped, thankfully Mitsuki didn't have any tea in her mouth. Lucky looked at Odelia in stunned expression, "What kind of magic do you possess!?" he bewildered her, and Mitsuki already sombered up looked at Lucky, "She's a demigod, well related with Dionysus-sama. Speaking of which..." she revealed Odelia was demigod, then looked at Odelia, "Odelia-san, once we rescue all four, we have to find the way to head to Home Base, my revenant friends will help us recover. They have bar full of alcohols," she called her out and mentioned the bar, before she finish drinking a tea. Lucky wasn't sure if he should be worried if Odelia should meet God Slayers or not, but he will keep that to himself and thought it will be best for Odelia to not meeting any God Slayers. He looked at Mick as he smirked, "Ms. Erza would love to challenge you," he said to him, suddenly his cat ears perked and looked at abridge as Hunter in Black walked across, it seems they were investigate the change, until they noticed both Odelia and Mitsuki with five uninvited guests, so they all boost their lightning element and ran towards them. Lucky and Mitsuki's ears were flat, "I shouldn't wasted all of my magic on aera, and I'm still hungry," he whined while his stomach was grumbled. Mitsuki can't set the tea sets down, nor jump down, so she was in expression of tear streak, and thinking of infamous Japanese Demon God of Thunder, Lightning, and Storm, "Raijin-sama might know what to do, when it comes to evil lightning."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

smirking at bit at Lucky, Mick's attention turned to the hunters who came to investigate and ran towards them 'lightning ... oh boy, this is gonna be tough' he thought before looking down at the bridge and the abyss before getting an idea "thanks for not adding railings, Odelia" he said as Azazel caught on and jumped off him, growing to the size of a mule and turned quickly, swiping his tail just as they approached to hit them off the makeshift bridge

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Lizzy watched as the invaders headed towards them,"Ah challenges how darling!!", she said rather excited clapping her hands and happily enjoying the feeling danger at every corner; Odelia looked up from her bridge watching mick rush fowards and then the small Azazel turned into a larger side swinging its tail onto the intruders causing them to stumble,"Ah boy you think I be letting you have all the fun", said odelia rushing forward she used a vine to wrap around the makeshift bridge jumping down and swing underneath she came back up full frontal and knocked one of them clean in the head with her boot with enough force to back it considering her own strength before flipping back and upwards until she landed perfectly where she then took the broken up vine as a whip and smack the lot infront of her in the a$$,"Aye you", she clicked her tongue,"Walk the plank", she used the vine as a whip to smack the individual across the face with it; Meanwhile LIzzy was clapping with glee and cheering them on,"Good form darling!! Encore Encore!!", she began to weep into a handkerchief while laughing manically,"Its so much fun! Dont you think?", she said gripping the spoon which just seemed to appear out of nowhere in her hand as she caressed it;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

"We should have brought Ms Mavis and Mr Zane for this lightning?" said Lucky for thinking to bring Lightning Twins and caught the glimpse of both gold and diamond keys from two Hunters in Black. He pointhing his paws at the two, "There's the Celestial Spirit Gate Keys! Someone steal it back and don't drop the keys, especially Water Bearer Key!!!" he shouts as Odelia's grabbed all of them. Only Celestial Spirit he's really afraid was Aquarius, if anyone dropped her key, and worried if Aquarius will spank Nashi's rear.
Mitsuki, who always gets use to Fairy Tail habit of destructions, sweat dropped from Azazel use his tail to swiping his tail. Odelia used her vine to smack against the helmet, she noticed one lifted one black bayonet and was about to aim at Azazel or Mick. Mitsuki set the tea set down, and grabbed her Eclipse Devil Slayer from her lower back as it shift to sniper rifle form and aimed at the bayonet, then fired her sniper to the palm. The shot of bullet through Hunter in Black dropped it's bayonet as he discordly groaned. Mitsuki closed her eyes sadly, "They were once human children, now after the horrible experiments they had experience from Mido became the monsters thirst for blood," she muttered sadly, and looked at Lizzy, she was solemn, "This world is full of tragic story."

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

hearing Lucky, Mick saw the keys at the hunters' belts and jumped over Azazel and swung his blades down, cutting the ring holding the golden ones off and caught them stabbing his blade in the ring and caught them in his free hand "hope you guys are okay" he said to the keys then went for the diamond ones and nearly dropped them over the side but Azazel was quick and caught them with his tail and tossed them to Mick who put both key holsters in his tunic before slicing his blades in the air and cut three hunters' heads off and watched them vanish in black smoke. when the way was clear again, Azazel shrunk and landed on Mick's shoulders "go" Mick said looking to Mitsuki "i think it's safe to say Odelia, Azazel and i can take care of this ... just find the others" he said then nodded to Odelia and raced over the bridge and into one of the towers to another, non-destroyed, bridge then looked at Azazel "see if you can find them and get us a path to follow" he said making the little dragon nod and flew off, luckily anyone could mistake him for a bird with his size

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:39 am
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy found herself nodding solemnly like she understood but to her the death of children she never knew or even friends would not be very painful and it wasn't like she really understood the depth of pain because she was never really attached to anyone in her existence; Lizzy watched as mitsuki used a weapon to fire at the heads of the ones that tried to get away,"I do say thats an interesting weapon", she said as Mick came up and told them they could basically leave,"Weren't we going on an adventure to the snowy mountains? Sound glorious!", she said rather pleased as she clapped her hands; Odelia looked up from her area seeing as she had helped with the fighting she dropped the dead vine and came in behind mick with a hand on her hip,"Aye the lad be telling the truth leave it to us MItsuki and be careful", she warned her,"I wouldn't be forgiving myself if a friend of mine died cause of me carelessness", she said shaking her head,"Don't.. be doing anythin dangerous within reason", she warned her turning to go with Mick as he would be seeking out his sibling;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

Mitsuki looked at Lizzy as she lifted her Eclipse sniper rifle mode up after her compliments, "Thank you for your compliments. You should have seen the scythe form, but it will be another time," she replied to her with a smile, and the scythe form will be another time. Her Eclipse Devil Slayer shifted to inactive form and place it behind her lower back. Her white wolf ears perked up from Odelia as she looked at her, telling her to be careful. She nodded, "Right away and you too, Captain," she replied back, then she called her Captain as she presumed Odelia might be base on her outfit, due to her small knowledge of pirate from Vincent and Edward Kenway. She looked at Igneel as she prepare for him to fly to Ridge of the Frozen Soul, "Think you can handle snowy mountain?"
Lucky run after Mick, thank goodness for him and Azazel to save the gate keys before it will be dropped, so they won't have to deal with Aquarius's wrath. He nearly caught up to Mick, and he jumped to his leg then climbed up to his shoulder, due to lack of energy and still starving, "Smart move Mr. Mick," he complimented his partner's younger brother.
Meanwhile in the Crypt of the Ribcage, Nashi was too ferocious and trying to remove the binding rope, "THAT BIG FAT PIECE OF METAL ARMOR DISHONORED THE NAME OF FAIRY TAIL!!" Nashi yelled angrily, while struggled to remove the rope, but her fire dragon slayer magic resist it. Neel was hiding behind the larger beast takes the form of a woman lying on her back with the head being replaced by that of a wolf. 4 arms are present, other notable features is the Veil located on the head and the numerus gold bracelets and white markings adorning her body. Mido imprisoned Nashi and Neel with Successor of the Ribcage, the sibling met Arachne and she discovered Merlin has Jewel of the Poseidon Trident from Mitsuki. Knowing she has no match against him, so she decide to keep them as the hostages to force her former friend to give up the keyblade fragment. Successor of the Ribcage did keep the siblings a company, yet she never seen Nashi that aggressive. Beside Neel, there was the vestige with the cage holding off that belong to another woman underneath the Crypt of the Ribcage named Karen Amamiya, who was now Successor of the Heart. Neel did want to leave, but he somehow only burst into flames and the bind won't become the ash. Successor of the Ribcage turned her wolf head towards Neel, "Are you sure your older brother is stubborn as your elder sister?" she asked Neel, amazed that Nashi is the most stubborn elder sister. Neel glanced at her, then fidgeting his thumbs, "Not really Aurora, but his anger is way worse than her short temper. You should have seen Ember Celesti's anger when Bloodwork's blood hit around his eye," he replied to her, revealed the Successor of the Ribcage real name is Aurora Valentino, he pointed out Mick's anger issue was way worse than their older sister's before he talked about their encounter with Bloodwork. Aurora understood and her wolf head looked at Nashi, although she let his childish fantasy get his head because he's childish and likes to call Nashi and Mick's nicknames, "I see... Nashi, I understand you are angry at Mido for sucking you and your brother's blood because of your half etherius and steal the scarf your ancestor knit it for you," she tries to calm her down, but Nashi turned her head towards her with a pout, "He's tarnished the name of the Fairy Tail! No one, I mean no one messes with Fairy Tail!! Once Neel and I get out of this and get our gate keys back, we will kick his giant butt!!!" she shouts at her, declare war with Mido for messing with Fairy Tail. She and Neel noticed the shadow as they all look up and see the size of the bird, but they couldn't tell.

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

Igneel only smirked as his mighty wings extended and they took off towards the mountains. meanwhile, Mick glanced at Lucky and patted his head "it does happen on occasion" he joked and walked on before glancing at Odelia for a moment before continuing on "we need to clear the air here, so to speak. my siblings and i are wizards. in our realm, magic is a common sight like the sky, the magic my sister and brother can use is called Fire Dragonslayer Magic and with that comes a temper ... not as bad as mine but then again i was provoked by them being kidnapped. normally i'm a nice guy" he said then stopped and turned to her "i say this because of how you reacted to Lizzy, so i'm only going to warn you once: magic isn't evil, never was and never will. some practices are evil but it depends on the person, it's just like that gun you wear or that sword you carry: by itself it's neutral but in another's hands they could be used to murder or defend ... and my family" he said before rolling up his left sleeve and showed his guild mark on his upper arm "are not murderers" he said as he saw Azazel fly back and extended his arm so he could land on it. when he did, Azazel stretch and nodded "found them, they're in the very center of the place, they're not along either" the dragon said as Mick thought for a bit "show me" he said as Azazel nodded and his eyes blinked once to see it glazed over in all yellow as Mick's pupils turned to dragon slits. instantly he saw, in his minds eye, the path Azazel flew and saw his siblings far below where Azazel had flown and a third person there as well. with a synchronized blink, both their eyes returned to normal "we better hurry" he said and took off jumping off one edge only to land on a bridge bellow it and kept running

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia followed Mick as he stopped her explaining what they were about to encounter his siblings their world was full of magic and it was something that was regularly used so in order for him to feel safe around her she needed to not get out of proportions with how she reacted to magic Odelia nodded her head slowly,"Aye lad I understand you seem that you will be more than willing to fight me over it to", said odelia,"This whole magic thing is very new to me but I to have developed magic of my own that I need to learn and harness..", said Odelia,"and that strange cat woman snuck up on me as did your dragon friend" ,said Odelia defensively,"Anyone would have done the same besides her head be floating that be not normal..", contemplated Odelia outloud,"I fear she was some kind of danger because of that.."she then followed mick by jumping down with them they were closing in,"Dont' be worrying i wont be hurting the children", she chuckled;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:42 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Igneel "Neel" DragneelUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You know what my dad said..."

Lucky's cat ears went flat from Mick patted his head, and listens to him and Odelia. He jabbed his paw at Mick's cheek, while looking at Odelia "You should have compare him and Ms. Nashi's temper, I mean Ms. Nashi's temper is like both Ms. Lucy and Mr. Natsu's temper whenever they are angry or in Ms. Lucy's case really bad mood," he said to compare Mick and Nashi's bad temper. He felt relief from Odelia not harming kids, "Thank god!"
Nashi pouted and sat in the middle of the cathedral, Aurora looked at Neel in concern tone, "Is she calm down?" she asked him, "Uhh no," Neel replied worriedly as Nashi charged towards the great door and rapidly kick against it, "NASHI KICKS!!!" she shouts, Aurora shook her wolf head because only Successor such as herself can open it, but she can't allow it to happen unless someone rescue two siblings.

"... Make fun of opponent much as you want."

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 am

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"you know, now that you mention it ..." Azazel said to Lucky as Mick stopped and looked at Odelia with a smirk in his eyes "i don't fear you harming them ... my warnings are for your own safety that i'm concerned about" he said then looked ahead at the tower "growing up, my friends and i had a saying: never piss off a Dragneel ... our tempers aren't exactly manageable" he said before drawing his swords and approached a switch before bringing then down with enough force to activate it "if you want to learn how to control your magic, it's best to find a teacher ... though with abilities such as yours i never heard of, perhaps Master Merlin from the Triple Goddess guild can help, it's said he's mastered a lot of magic and even fifteen centuries old ... which is weird considering he looks like maybe in his mid to late twenties" he said as they approached closer to the center of the maze and was breathing hard from running "ugg, i can't take it-" he said before taking off his mask and took in deep breaths but blinked "huh ... the air isn't toxic" he said making Azazel nearly fall off and grew a big angry anime head at Mick "YOU'RE TELLING ME I HAD TO WEAR THIS STUPID MASK AND THIS WHOLE TIME WE DIDN'T NEED IT?!" he shouted which didn't phase Mick "yep" he said taking the mask off his dragon

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:09 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia laughed,"Ha! a dragneels temper must be quiet a few hotheads something you and I wouldn't be getting along with about I don't be usually looking for a fight unless it finds me", she said in reality contradicting herself she got easily angered and was a fiery hot-headed especially when she was really intoxicated; The woman watched as the boy began to use his swords to bring down the switch before he yanked off the mask in which odelia heard him complained about it,"I thought it odd to", she said removing her own and tossing it to the side,"Though I suppose all the coughing was from the fire..", said odelia in thought as she stood there thinking,"Mitsuki was so worried I just did what she asked of me",

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LuckyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I may be a cat with crazy vision..."

Lucky removed the purifier, "I guess we don't need it," he said to Mick and Azazel, before he threw it away. Now he can breath properly, he looked at Odelia when she laughed about Dragneel's temper, "It might be best for you to not fight with Ms. Erza, unless you have death wish," he said to her with a cat smile. He looked at the cathedral as he pointing his paw at it, "There it is, but what's with that force field with gate!" he shouted and his ears can hear the bang, he sweat dropped, "Please don't tell me Ms. Nashi use her Fire Dragon Sword Horn."

"... However there is no telling it will come true or not."

OOC:
Lucky Nashi Neel

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:25 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

Mick chuckled at Lucky's mention of Erza Scarlet, Simon Xanatos' mom, and nodded in agreement before hearing the loud thud and narrowed his eyes, opening his ears more "no no ... i think that was more a 'Fire Dragon Iron Fist' ... but it's hard to tell from this distance" he said and squinted at the tower then glanced at Lucky "i'm no expert on this place, but i get a feeling that wasn't part of this places original construction" he said as he walked up to the tower "have a look around, no guards spotted us which means this is just to keep people in so there might be something to open a way in"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:53 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Odelia looked at the cat,"I've not heard of an Erza..", said odelia all these names were just a lot of confusion for her to keep up with,"This place...", said Odelia surveying the tower as she began to feel her hands across it, she began to walk feeling her hands along the towers walls tapping it with her fist slightly each time she went until she came to a spot that felt hallow,"We try here lads..", she said she reeled back her fist and began to punch the structure not once, or twice but multiple times so there was a fist of fury with the strength of a god behind each blow tearing into the side of the tower;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items