Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:18 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet ran. She didn't think. She didn't focus on anything but moving one foot in front of the other as fast as she could. She was a black and white streak as she dodged trees and leaped fallen logs and streams. She was silent as she moved.

She didn't think about Khajhan coming after her. She didn't think about anyone worrying about her. She didn't think about the danger. She didn't think about where she was going.

She simply ran.

Instinct had her now and it wasn't going to let her go until she stopped or someone else stopped her....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:33 pm
The patient Hunter gets the prey

Red Gypsy

Khajhan Rakhhasin

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Khajhan’s pace quickened as he followed the trail of Sebastet, her scent was surprisingly alluring and the admittedly, so to was the thrill of the chase. He pushed through the forest along her path at a pace that would likely have made many Hylarr very envious of, his pace not being slowed by the trees around him or in front of him since he moved through the shadows as he needed which allowed him to bypass the trees entirely, her scent as strong in and out of the shadows which only pushed him to pick up the pace his movements precise and deliberate as he shifted between light and darkness. Before long he could see her and grinned as pressed forward, his attention momentarily shifting as a net tripped not far from them, which gave him a more immediate issue as he realized this particular net was ahead of them and not anywhere else.

If he remembered correctly that net had been deployed in a clearing small but usable by most hunter parties that he tended to engage and quickened his pace, his shifting between shadows and light showing just how much he excelled as a shadow hunter his pace taking on a more serious tone as he caught up with her shifting into light in front of her and glanced over his shoulder to look at Sebastet who looked surprised to see him in front of her, her eyes drawn to his hands as he drew his blades and fazed back into the shadows and further ahead of her back into the light and was the first to break through the trees into the clearing, sure enough there was a t least five hunters trying to figure out what had happened to one person who’d stepped into his net which was conveniently designed to faze into the shadows when it snared someone, so six total he didn’t slow his pace if Sebastet understood what he was doing she’d have blades drawn long before hitting the clearing so he simply kept moving forward and switched his blades into whips both trailing behind him as he approached three hunters who turned to see him rushing them suddenly and didn’t give them much a chance to do anything as his whips sliced through the first hunter’s chest and neck dropping him instantly he spun around as he lept forward his pace hadn’t slowed in the slightest and started spinning in midair which made his whips act like a saw and sliced through the second person near instantly disappearing in the shadows as he landed and lept through the shadow of the third hunter his first whip catching the hunter by the leg and dug deep into his thigh as his second blade cleanly took his head off his leap up causing the headless body to hit the dirt hard and just kept running certain the last two were dispatched leaving the sixth one tied up and probably wondering where he was, his senses catching that the other two had indeed been dispatched he rushed a tree, though instead of shifting passed it with the shadows he used it as he jumping board and leapt backwards hitting the shadows instantly and briefly coming out of the shadows through Sebastet’s own shadow catching her by the arm and waist and simply pulled her through the shadows, both of them disappearing from the light entirely. Khajhan once again had her pinned to the ground a moment before he got off of her and walked towards the helpless hunter who’d fallen for a shadow snare and stopped by him and simply sheathed his swords after returning them to regular form and simply regarded the man who’d been caught in his trap “long way from home hunter, perhaps you should have stayed there instead of coming here” his voice had a serious tone though his hand was still, and just looked at Sebastet to see what she was doing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

though hunting through the shadows never hurts either.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:03 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet had skidded to a halt when he'd appeared in front of her. She was fully prepared to turn and run in a different direction... But he pulled weapons and eliminated all but one of the Hunters. He didn't even give her a chance to get a meal off of one. He just killed them.

Then he grabbed her. And backed off again. She was finding that part a bit frustrating, though she wasn't sure why.

When he backed off, he moved over to the last Hunter, still in his trap. She sat up on her hands and gave a frustrated growl as she glared at them both.

With the moon rising and the lighter light from it, the white parts of her fur seemed to almost glow in the clearing they were currently in. The effect actually helped her blend in better when she was in the trees. In the clearing, she seemed to gain an almost ethereal beauty that was actually rare among the Hylarr.

She got to her feet, still growling softly, and dusted herself off a bit before approaching them and moving where the Hunter could see her. His shock and terror was not faked once he saw her.

Admittedly, he knew that Khajhan could kill him easily. He'd seen him in action. But with Sebastet? Her reputation preceded her...

"No... No, no, no... Just kill me... Just kill me, please. I know it was stupid to come here, but they thought they could get you this time. Just kill me!" he ranted softly, seeming to be a bit stressed at the sight of her.

She turned to look at Khajhan, "Well that's a first... They've never begged for me to kill them like that..." she looked back at the Hunter then gave a sour look and started walking away, "Go ahead and kill him. The fear would make him taste too acidic. And he stinks anyway," she said simply, crossing the clearing.

She'd probably run again, but she was simply walking for now. And yes, she'd just turned down a meal.

Her scent showed that she was frustrated, yet still holding that alluring quality that seemed so distracting to Khajhan...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:04 pm
Akamai bandarhueff

Attire: black cowboy hat with black leather jacket and black bodysuit
Weapons of choice: rifle and katana,holy water
Thought: "One mission and one goal in life is to survive"

Theme song: https://youtu.be/s6f-jbMN5oQ
☦☯️🀄🌷🀄⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏭⚜✴

While fallen asleep in the naked of the forest, Akamai endure dreams and night mares. She even seen man after her blood. She became frightened and screamed loudly in the forest. Her eye breaks open and she seems disturbed. She gets up and starts to run down the path and the shadow of trees followed. Then her foot stumbled on something heavy and she fell.

She look up and saw bodies of human and they seemed to be wearing prison attire. She looks around and then tries to get up from the ground. Her face was all in horror. It look like a blood mess and she went examined the cause of death. Several different marks or piercings on the decease bodies. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and dial out..

Her phone calls dropped and her eyes studied the phone . She threw the phone in her pocket "dam no signal..." she dashed thru the trail and hoped to find another hunter. She need to call the church back. She kept running and fomd other body. This time the body that she found was wear different types of clothes.
"What monster or thing did this to them? " she said as she clears her throat and gets up again. She dust off dirt and then look straight ahead of her direction.
"Whoever did this went straight ahead. They probably be chased. I cannot do anything further till I can get signal. I better head to town."

The girl turns around and walk back to the entrance of the forest before the day gets late. She passed by the trees and her presence was out of the sight. She go closer to the entrance and head to the roadside where she can catch ride.she dust off her hat.

-exit_

Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:16 am
Red Gyps

Khajhan cocked his head slighty before he brought his wrist crossbow up and simply fired a dark bolt which hit him in the chest and simply walked away as the darkness consumed him his screams of pain very brief. there was little point and collecting the bolt since it would have been consumed along with him and simply latched a new bolt to the crossbow and just casually stepped through the shadows and close to her, not saying a word at first but his attention had not moved from her, his eyes observing her movement guaging whether or not she was going to dart again and that the chase would continue but something told him that for the moment she was likely not going to, but anything was possible.

As they moved through the forest Khajhan wasn't really sure what to say he understood her reason for running, it allowed her to let loose and while she was capable, push came to shove hr could track her and have her back long before the island blew. Eventually he spoke up though somewhat hesitently "you don't intend to run?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:49 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet continued walking in silence for a long moment then shook her head at his question, "Why bother at this point? Something else will interrupt it and you'll just ignore instinct anyway," she said with a low growl as she moved.

Without the cloak, he could see how easily she moved, with the innate grace of their race as well as a very long life spent moving around without being seen. She could also disappear easily in the dappled lightingof the forest, making her a perfect huntress.

But it was also becoming very clear that she was fully intending to ignore her natural instincts. After all, Lio had done so for a very long time now. Why couldn't she do the same? Admittedly, it wasn't very healthy for a Hylarr to repress instinct, to ignore natural needs. But she'd managed this far.... Right?

"Besides... I'm sure there's paperwork I need to do back at the castle... Other things to keep me busy and keep the place running. Others that need..." she stopped talking there, not sure how to phrase it without sounding like she was whining.

Why did her focus always have to be on others? Why couldn't she do something for herself just once?

She shook the thought away and kept walking. Maybe if she kept moving, kept busy, she could simply stop thinking entirely...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:38 am
Red Gypsy

Khajhan shook his head as he listened and almost instinctively spoke up without realizing it "not following instinct, perhaps a little naive in your perception, a shadowhunter especially one as old as i know only how to move instinctually, perhaps if you focused on how i moved and not what i was doing as a result you might find a deeper reason behind my movements" Khajhan shifted through through the shadows instantly disappearing without a trace and instantly the only thing that she knew he was there was when his hand was placed on the shoulder and pulled her into the shadows, this time though she would likely find it difficult to get free of his world. Where he brought her was a place he knew very well, it was his home after all though to look at it one would never know it was considering it was nothing but a void, only they were plain to see in the vast darkness the shadow moving but not being seen due to how pitched black it was. Khajhan held his hand on her shoulder though his tone when he spoke was more serious "the reason a shadowhunter has never claimed a mate is because our our instincts are sharp, but to see us act one could easily mistake our instinctual movements as something else" he lifted his hand and shifted the shadows around them returning them both back to the normal world "a shadowhunter takes personal responsibility of the safety and wellbeing of those they care for, we carry a burden of being a warrior who driven by instinct are driven to protect those we consider more important than ourselves" Khajhan stopped at that point and looked at Sebastet with mild concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:19 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet shook her head and started walking again, this time with a slightly more aggressive pace, "I don't need someone to protect me. I need someone to-" again, she stopped her words and shook her head at herself this time, wondering why she was trying to explain again when it had never done any good in the past.

A little further and she simply stopped in the middle of a small clearing but didn't look at him, her emerald gaze on the sky instead gor a long silent moment. How to explain this one? How to say the words that revealed it to someone else?

In that moment, she knew she had to try, even if it led to the worst again...

She held out her hands and showed shadows around one hand, a dark fire around the other one, "Do you know what happens when you combine fire and shadow?" she asked him in a whisper, "Then add more darkness to it?" she added as she brought her hands together, combining the two powers she was demonstrating.

What she was showing him was impossible. Everyone knew of basic shadowflames, they held legitimate place among the powers of the shadows. But to add darkness to it? That created a power that was whispered in horror among the Hylarr clans. It didn't even have a name. But it was an ability that was just as horrific as the legends hinted at.

These flames could burn souls. They couldn't be extinguished unless the user willed them out. They could burn without fuel. And they could burn even the shadows he called home.

She shook her hands and extinguished the dark flames then wrapped her arms around herself without looking at him, "Lio saw me use that. There was no other weapon available at that moment that would work. It was the third time I'd used it. He wouldn't... He wouldn't touch me after that... He was horrified... He..." she shook her head again, unable to say the words out loud.

Lio had rejected her in that moment and every moment after. He'd been so horrified that he hadn't touched her since, not in three years. He hadn't been in her bed in three years either.

She took in a deep breath and pulled herself up, stopped hunching like a wounded animal and started walking again, "I don't need someone to protect me... I needed a Mate that wouldn't reject me when he found out that I was a freak," she finally said in a firmer tone.

But that final statement said it all. She was missing touch, missing having someone that cared. Her own soul-bound Mate had not only rejected her, he'd denied her needs and made her feel like a freak of nature.

And Khajhan kept backing off, kept being so careful of any touch that he gave her.

There was tradition.

Then there was instinct.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:07 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan looked at her and shook his head and simply stepped over to her while the flame was still lit and placed his hand into hers the flame seemingly engulfed his hand but he wasn't being burned which would likely be unusual even to her "apologies, but if you are a freak then i am no different" he looked into her eyes and focused on her, around their hand the fire grew the shadows that were apart of his life feeding the fire, the shadows moving along his arm into the fire "to become a shadowhunter, we become one with the shadows and use methods that aren't popular" Khajhan lifted his hand, it was slightly burnt but surprisingly wasn't dealing with anything serious "we are more alike than i realized, i understand that which you've sought, the desire to not be rejected" Khajhan was perhaps a bit bold at this point but he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers and held it a moment before he pulled back his face expressionless and continued "if you were in my village, you'd likely have seen me as a freak, i've only ever been a protector as tradition required. If you think you are starved of being accepted, try being alone and denied companionship your entire life, rejected for simply having an unnaturally long lif and someone whose practices were tolerated only because you were unquestionedly a skilled warrior" Khajhan placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled lightly "i don't see someone whose a freak if it matters" he lowered his hands and looked around a moment seeing that it was quiet, and quite honestly a welcome change since his time on the island had been busy, his tail moving about casually as he stood there.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:48 pm
Wolfe Garm

He certainly shocked her in so many ways. First, by having the ability to fuel the flames that had caused her so many problems over the years. Second, with that kiss.

In the end, though, she had to correct his understanding of her history.

"I'm a White Tiger... As far as I've been able to learn, the only one in the history of the Hylarr. None of the males in my original village would touch me. I was about 6000 years old before I found someone that wouldn't look at me like a freak or try to kill me. I was Turned by a vampire when I was 36 and still under the supervision of a guardian. Even my parents didn't want me and turned me over to a guardian in another village when I was still a cub. Then I started showing signs of being able to use the shadows. At that point, I was pushed to the side by everyone.

"Then the village was attacked. Everyone else was killed. He Turned me to keep me as a bed-pet. They were all surprised when I killed him, then his followers. I tried to join other Hylarr clans but they turned me away. Because of my pelt, because of the shadows, and because I was Turned. Until Fate literally dropped Lio into my bed, I hadn't been touched by another Hylarr since I was a cub," she explained to him softly.

She raised her hand to his face, stopping short of actually touching him. She stayed like that for a few seconds then fisted her hand and lowered it back to her side as she shook her head and looked down to the side, her braid sliding over her shoulder to hang in front of her.

"It's safer if I don't touch, if I stay alone... Safer for everyone... I protect the island, everyone that lives here. But I have to stay alone. Too many die because of me as it is..." she finished, mostly to herself as if reminding herself of something she'd forgotten.

She shook her head again and started walking again moving past him as she headed in the direction of the castle.

As Sebastet moved off, a soft green mist swirled around him, carrying the scents of the seasons. That mist would be familiar to all the Hylarr as the 'calling card' of the Goddess.

"Go to her... Take what you have both been denied... Heal each other in the process... Remind her that she is still female... You can protect without sacrificing life..." came the slightly cryptic words for him only. Then the mist faded, leaving him with just the words...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:02 am
Red Gypsy

Anything Khajhan might have said faded away when the mist came around him the words to him felt like an command than a suggestion and he was obliged to follow them. Placing a hand on his chest he bowed slightly as was customary for a shadow hunter like himself to do when having been in the presence of the goddess “so be it” was all he said in a slight whisper as he faded into the shadows and reappeared in Sebastet’s path his posture more serious his mix matched eyes seemed to glow, the shadows were much more lively as they seemed to move around him and through him, a testament to what he had to go through to become a shadow itself and become that which was shunned by most hylarr. His eyes were focused on Sebastet like a predator fixed on prey his tail swishing about more. Where he stood in Sebastet’s path he was lit in the light but without warning a cloud seemingly crossed overhead and instantly he faded into the shadows his green and blue eye the last to fade as he vanished without a trace, his scent fading with him it seemed like he had entirely disappeared. The forest seemingly started getting dark, darker than normal, visibility within the forest within a large area around sebastet seemingly had the light sucked out of it as the shadows consumed and made visibility difficult. It would make things simple for Sebastet since she would not need her cloak, but reality seemed warped within the shadows. For Khajhan it was not unusual for him to suddenly blot out and entire section of forest during his hunt to just to ensure he had the optimal hunting environment and displayed a level of shadow magic that shouldn’t be possible under normal circumstances, and yet the shadows seemed to bend to his will so easily. The first sign that he was there was not his scent or anything of the sort but the rustling of grass behind Sebastet, his armor and fur along with the shadows that coexisted with him made tracking him nearly impossible. He moved in perfect silence, except when he wanted to be heard his movement designed to keep his prey guessing and alert, the rustling of leaves to sebatstets right, the sound of grass rustling here and there, he seemed to encircle her fully aware of where she stood, the shadows that consumed the light would remain around Sebastet so long as Khajhan desired it. The first real sign that he had even approached her was when he nipped at her neck his hand resting gently on her back briefly before his touch and presence was gone he was very good at fading into shadow though what was likely a surprise was when he finally spoke but it came out as a whisper meant only for her ears and no one else’s “I don’t know what happened to you back then, I only know what happened to one village out of many that resided on the southern border’s badlands, but I do know this, your presence was never felt at mine, had you been there you would have found me and many others like me who’d have welcomed you into our family with open arms, a family that even now offers you that which so desire, a place to belong and experience the love you were denied many a time in the past” Khajhan went silent for a long moment he said nothing to her and the only indication that he was in front of her was when his green and blue eye appeared in front of her still glowing, he stood in front of her and placed a hand on her cheek again and leaned forward “I offer that which you so desire” he whispered before he once again kissed her on the lips and held it, and only hoped that it would work and that she would take advantage of the one thing he openly offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:06 am
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet was getting used to him popping up in front of her and simply stopped with a sigh as she waited to see what he was planning on saying this time. Then he surprised her a bit with the trip into the shadows that strangely made her even more aware of him.

His n** to the back of her neck pulled a soft gasp and a shiver from her. His touch to her back made her shiver again.

Then he was in front of her, making her frown at his words as she tried to piece together what he was trying to tell her.

But his hand on her cheek then his kiss made her gasp then start purring. She couldn't help but lean into him, wanting full body contact but unsure of taking that full step. Her tail twitched behind her as she raised her hand to touch his cheek, mirroring his touch to her. She only touched him with her fingertips at first then, slowly, the rest of her hand, until she was fully cupping his cheek and letting him take over her mouth, getting lost in the sensations as he expertly kissed her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan held the kiss longer, but could tell she was struggling and simply closed the distance between them that was left and his other hand resting on above her hip, his tail wrapping around her left leg as he continued to hold the kiss. Eventually he pulled back to let her up for air and placed his forward up against hers looking into her eyes “you are beautiful, sebastet” was all he said as his purr matched with hers, his left hand coming up to rest on hers as he his right hand wrapped around her waist so as to hold her close to him, and gave her that touch she needed to feel. Before long he’d moved them out away from the open and close to a tree through the shadows and simply pinned her up against the tree as his lips went back to hers finding her allure to be very strong, and unable to resist the instinct of touching her skin, her lips.

Wolfe Garm Kept moving through the forest his pace slow as he went, at some point the forest got unusually dark, visibility was next to nothing at this point his bayonet was already mounted at the end of the barrel and was held at a low ready prepared to fire as he went through the forest. AS he moved, he slowed his pace slightly as he suddenly realized he may not have been alone and moved more cautiously scanning the area around him as he walked. Khajhan was focused on Sebastet at this point but subconsciously he knew there was a stranger close by and didn’t wait to react as the shadows seemed to engulf Wolfe as he tried to struggle but futile as the shadows seemed to simply pull him into the ground and away from them. The Next thing Wolfe knew was he’d appeared to be falling and slammed onto a table causing it to break under him leaving him unconscious as attendants moved to figure out what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Sebastet gasped at the contact as he held her close, his whispered compliment making the fur on her cheeks puff up in a Hylarr-blush. Then he shifted them and gave himself the ability to pin her against the tree and continued the kiss, her hands moving up to his shoulders to grip at him as her head swam with sensory overload.

After a moment, her tail moved to wrap around his leg as well, holding him close as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss even more. By now she was giving off a mix of purr and growl as her claws kneaded at his shoulders, lightly for now.

So far, he'd chased and caught her twice. Instinct demanded that he deserved a chance at her, to see if they were a match. That was instinct. It was what had governed their species from the beginning.

She felt his claws tease at her hip and gave a soft gasp into the kiss, unable to help it. She wasn't thinking right now, only feeling and reacting. She couldn't hide anything from him right now and knew it would be useless to try right now.

Of course, she'd also completely missed his actions with Wolfe, so Khajhan had to realize that he had the ability to completely distract her if he wanted to...

When he did finally let her up for air again, she felt light headed. She was panting for air, her eyes holding that distant look that only came from such a kiss, her lips were slightly puffy from being kissed, and it was impossible to miss that she'd wrapped herself around him, just as he'd done the same to her. She met his eyes and trued to blink a bit of sense into herself. When she realized the position they were in, she blushed again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Khajhan noticed her blush and simply smiled as he ran a had along her cheek and spoke up “I’m yours, and offer that which you’ve so longed for but have been denied for to long” his words carried a purr to it as he kissed her neck and offered his neck to her with the understanding of what she needed, but also knew that it was likely to go further than just that if they became mates. After a moment time around, them seemed to simply slow as the shadows surrounded around them lending them their strength and the time they likely would need together.

On the beach another boat came in carrying a single passenger carrying quite a bit of gear typical to someone of his caliber and when the boat docked at the makeshift dock the assault teams had established since losing Jenny he got off the boat and was greeted by quite a few suppression officers and personnel who seemed very nervous. Looking around as he stopped in front of them he noted that the beach had been heavily fortified and personnel were on the perimeter “Dog of war good of you to show up” Voss shook his head and replied “so what happened?” the group just looked at each other in turn “well…” was all Voss said as they all looked at him the Senior officer replied “we... don’t know” Voss sighed “well tell me what you do know” the officer seemed to shift a bit and replied “well we’d just landed on the beach, we were attempting to establish a perimeter here before he went further inland, an recon team had been sent ahead to locate a suitable location per her instructions and one moment she was there, the next… well all we know was there was a sudden rush of wind and when he looked she was gone” Voss sighed and simply ran a hand across his face before he replied “and you didn’t think to look up” they all immediately looked confused, Voss could tell and continued “idiots, she’s probably been taken by a dragon, I swear you guys should know this” they all looked nervously about while Voss continued “alright since you guys didn’t think to keep an eye on the sky assign a group to monitor the sky for now on. Since I’m here and you’ve already established a base of operations here I’ll see about getting a connection to our coastal base established before I head inland and establish a communications grid here” the officer seemed surprised and spoke up finally “is that wise to go alone” Voss shook his head “no probably not but I am the only one qualified to do the job and I can move around the island much faster alone, you guys will just get in the way, at this point you’re in charge so continue on with your assigned mission, Headquarters hasn’t officially delegated this mission to me so I’m here only because I was the closest one to reach here and at least return order to this assault force.” They all nodded some of them taking off while the senior officer stood there looking at Voss who simply started walking towards the beach.

After looking around a while he found a suitable spot to setup a comm link and pulled out a portable kit and simply started working on establishing the connection, and only when it was done did he walk away leaving the officer I charge to deal with explaining to those at the coastal base how they lost a Dog of war to begin with and simply made his way up the path to the forest that was close by and ran in all his gear I tow.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff