Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:46 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

fourth year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic || Herbology club lollygager

Cooking club may have been the only reason Wren left the dorm on Saturday mornings. This year, Wren even got up and waited around for Yukokn’s kid sister, knowing she hated walking alone. Wren himself was poor company, but once he saw Weslyn coming from Hufflepuff, he plopped Dunce in her arms and Weslyn seemed happy to cuddle the cat as they made their way to Cooking Club.

”Uhm, how was your summer, Wren?” Weslyn piped halfway up the stairs. She had been very intimidated by Wren the first day in Cooking Club, but as the year went on, she noticed that he seemed to be friends with Yukon, and despite the rude way he said things, she thought he actually gave useful critiques sometimes.

”Eh,” Wren shrugged, giving as noncommittal an answer as needed. He pried into other people’s business. He didn’t need them prying into his. ”What about you? Did you make breakfast for Yukon and Kenny?”

Weslyn shook her head. ”I’m not good enough,” she said quietly.

”What’s good enough?” he remarked, more a statement than a question. He gave Weslyn a few quiet moments to answer if she had a response, then pushed open the club door. ”Leave Dunce out here. She’s not allowed inside.”

Inside, Wren beelined for the forms, greeting Brook with a nod. He snatched up a muffin and creme puff. Oh he loved Culinary Club, where people brought food and fed him. He examined the creme puff first, before selecting a chocolate-looking filling. He glanced around. He couldn't make guesses about the first years, so that meant one of their older members...aha, Gus was hiding against the wall. He approached, settling into his role as critic fluidly: ”Creme puff...nutella filling? Not bad. Could use some powdered sugar, serve with fruit?” he decided. "Good work on this shell though. Very fluffy." He paused in case Gus had a reply, then went back for his other treat.

Next the muffin. Wren examined the muffin first, then considered the card with the ingredients, munching thoughtfully. When finished, he glanced around for the baker. ”Cella, you made the muffins? A little lumpy, but they smell great, and I enjoyed the interplay between this sprinkle of cinnamon, the poppy, and the raspberry. The almond extract seems a bit excessive, but I like almond so eh.“. He nodded with a little frown, finishing up his review. Hm. He'd get another later. " Were you up early this morning making these?"

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25370634#385586247] Wren Winchester[/url] year 4 of Slytherin

setting Cooking Club, September 2049 || with The cooking squad
appearance 5'4", 140 lbs || wearing Striped shirt and dark jeans
status Cooking Club is the best.

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I was angry with my friend;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe:
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
✧✦
~"A Poison Tree" by William Blake

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:12 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

second year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch Reserve

”What’s good enough?”

After a moment, Wren told her to leave his cat outside and after another moment, he walked inside without her. She considered his question again, petting the fluffy cat for a few last satisfied purrs, then set Dunce outside the room. Dunce mewed pitifully but sat, familiar with this procedure. ”He’ll save you something, I’m sure,” she promised, then brushed her dress off and entered the room.

Once inside, Weslyn flinched at Aidene’s ”Hey Potato Girl!” behind her. At least it hadn't been very loud. ”Welcome back!”

Wes smiled faintly as she followed the older girl inside ”Good morning Aidene, Good morning Brook,” she said quietly, then looked around before going to get a few napkins from the cabinet and setting it between the two snacks people had brought. "Oh. Good morning," she greeted the two new faces. "Um, I'm Weslyn. Have you had some snacks? I'm sure they're good. The muffins smell delicious and the puff looks so nice. "

Finally, Wes took one of each on a napkin and went to join Cella with a relieved little sigh. "Good morning Cella. Would you like to split these with me? " she busied herself with cutting them for a moment before Wren approached. "Oh! Did you make these?" She shut up quickly, tasting the muffin for herself as Wren gave his critique. Wes thought anything Cella made tasted much better than anything she had made so far. If she could make muffins with so much flavor, that would definitely be good enough, she decided. Was that it then?

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25415748#386825925]Weslyn Knolle[/url][/center] year 3 of Hufflepuff

setting SETTING || with CHARACTERS
appearance 4'5", 80 lbs || wearing soft blue dress + octopus hat.
status What IS good enough?

Prepare for your greatest moments
Prepare for your finest hour
The dream that you've always dreamed is
Suddenly about to flower
✿❀
~"This Will be the Day" by Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams, cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:31 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene didn’t have class on Friday this year, so she had spent the entire day on “OWLs studying”-- working on her Mythology designs, brewing fun potions to bake into snacks, and working on her wandwork. But Saturday was club day! And that started with grinding cooking skills! She was up in the kitchen as soon as she was up, nomming on pancakes as she went about making another sampling of cake flavors to test with people.

As the hour neared though, Aidene walked instead of running to the club, a little worried what the Culinary Club atmosphere might be like with Brook and Gus...well...not being BRUSsel Sprouts. That feeling dissipated though, when she’d run into Gus right in the door. ”Gus Gus!” in a softer voice she added a secretive "I see you did beat that boss and escape the hospital! Glad you made it today!"

She made her way over to Brook greeting everyone with at least a ”Hey!” even if she didn’t know their names yet. She gave her bestie a friendly punch on the arm and side-hug, and dropped her recipe notes--painstakingly handwritten as Master Theo has insisted-- down, trading it for a slip as she glanced over the spread of supplies. ”Cookies today?”

Aidene snagged one of each snack, pausing to inspect the ingredients as she munched on the muffin. ”Whoever made the muffins, they’re great and I’ma have to compare recipes for the raspberry filing with you!” she hollered.

Aidene picked her spot near Gus Gus as she munched on his creme puff and flipped over her project sketchbook to a page simply labeled "House Recipes" and got back to thinking of and planning of foods that might exemplify different stories about the Founders of Hogwarts. "What’s a Hufflepuff food? Pasta? Pie? Potatoes?”

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25350996]Aidene Azura Kieran[/url][/center] year 5 of Ravenclaw

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:35 am

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

first year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Cooking Club appreciator || Fite Club ensign || Language Club cadet || Music Club fleeting flautist || Quidditch reserve

Hogwarts food was incredible. Sure Duanaire spent about 5 months a year on shore and she had been to buffets before, but it seemed like every day was a banquet buffet of scrumptious things Aire hardly ever had or never even heard of. Then she heard of a Culinary Club-- usually the Solus’s free elf or whichever crew was on mess duty made meals-- Aire had her share of mess duty, but she mostly took set up, stir, and clean up. So sometime after breakfast, Aire went searching for the Culinary Club.

She had to take a deep breath immediately past the door--there were...a lot more people than she expected. She snuck around until she found the a counter with forms...and muffins and...some delicious pastry. They were both delicious. This was fantastic. She glanced around, ascertaining that not everyone had brought something. There was an older boy discussing the muffin to a girl and she recognized a few boys from her classes earlier in the year.

Aire perched on a chair near the corner, looking for an opportunity to swipe another one of those sweet fluffy puff pastries.

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25440618#387601503]Duanaire Aindrias- Evera[/url][/center] year 1 of Gryffindor

setting Culinary Club, September 2049 || with Assumedly people who can cook?
appearance 4'1", 70 lbs || wearing Shoulderless outfit
status Is this what we're making?

Take a look around
And see the world we think we know
Then look closer
There's more to life than meets the eye
A beauty to behold
It's all much bigger than we know
It's only just beginning to unfold
So let it all unfold
☁✶
"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Muggle Studies Classroom
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Wren, Aidene, various other members
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Cooking Club
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I want some warm food

Gus looked up when Wren started commenting on his creme puffs, noting they could use a nice sugared top or some fruit. "That does sound like a good idea, maybe for next time. The shell is my grandmother's recipe, I just practiced it a lot this summer." And just like that, Wren was off talking to Cella, who had brought some fancy looking muffins. Gus took one, nibbling on it to see what the fuss was about. They were indeed very good, especially paired with the raspberry filling.

After a second, Gus noticed Aidene wander in, looking excited as usual. She immediately called him out, then quietly noted that he had indeed gotten out of the hospital. "Yes, they found out the issue, no worries. I'm out and well." He watched the girl greet everyone with gusto (where did she get all that energy?), then she ended up circling back to him with a creme puff in hand. She had her notebook, then asked him a rather peculiar question. What was a Hufflepuff food? No matter what, he kept coming back to warm comfort food, so that's what he went with. "Something warm, homely. Maybe a nice mince pie, or meatloaf... lasagna? Oooh, a nice cheddar broccoli soup." Maybe those options would help, though now he had a wild craving for a hearty soup.

Addaellis

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 1:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori watched as a flurry of students entered the room. He hadn't expected this to be that popular of a club, but then again it involved food so maybe that was more of a given. He quietly took a puff, and a muffin when they were brought in before finding himself wandering over to the two other first years that had entered the room. "Lochi, and Aire right?" He asked. "Do you guys like cooking... or are you just here for free food?" He tried to joke, hoping he came off as funny, and not awkward. He was still new to this whole socializing thing after all.

He took a bite of the muffin everyone seemed to be raving about and grinned. It was really good, but he wasn't about to shout to the club about it. He barely knew these students yet after all. He had spotted Aire already having tried the muffin tho so he nodded towards Lochi.
                                                            "You should try the muffin, its really good, " he said with a small smile.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Miss GryffindorK

addaellis

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 pm
If I ruled the world, ruled the world, ruled the world
I'd give the power to the people, everybody would be equal
Fight Club would have a sequel, and my rent would be much cheaper
Jenny wouldn't hate her figure when she's small, or when she's bigger
She'd be kissin' on the mirror, and the WiFi would be quicker

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ SECOND YEAR

Cella had been about to swipe a creme puff, but stopped herself, pinching her leg instead as Wren and Weslyn entered. She smiled at Weslyn, unable to look directly at Wren until after he'd tried the muffins. She was horrified that she might blush or something humiliating, and she didn't want him to see. Obviously it wasn't personal- he was the food critic for the school paper! He was supposed to be objective! (Somehow she doubted he had much trouble with that. Cella didn't think of Wren as a very emotional personal. His calculating looks made him cuter, in her opinion.)

However, when he immediately called her out by name she looked briefly like a deer in the headlights, before she composed herself, pressing her smile away into a thin, neutral line and continuing to pinch the side of her leg. "You're right," she said quickly, more so to his torso than his head, as she wasn't sure if she could make eye contact right now without wanting to sink into the floor. "The almond extract was overdoing it. And no, not really. They had a very quick prep time." She didn't sound like she was bragging, she decided. It was just a statement of fact. "Thank you," she added, feeling like she had to say something- he could have just ignored them, after all.

Her relief was obvious when she turned to properly face Weslyn, taking one half of the the creme puff and quickly popping it in her mouth. "Good morning," she said, after she'd chewed and swallowed. "Wow, these are really good. And yes, I made the muffins," she replied. "I like your dress," she added, "it really brings out your eyes, Weslyn." Cella could appreciate good fashion sense when she saw it in the wild.

OOC:
addaellis

Everybody would recycle, fewer cars, and more bicycles
No more fighting for survival, you would hear this song on vinyl
You'd see a doctor if you're sick, Mary, don't you worry 'bout it
'Cause there'd be no crazy bill, no more thousand dollar pills
And age would be a source of pride; you've got beautiful laugh lines

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Jessica Quimby-Winthrop
                                                Slytherin - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Pureblood - Adopted
                                                ╚══════════════════════════╝

Jessica peered into the classroom, feeling a little nervous about joining this particular club. Eating was one of her favourite things to do, but she wasn’t comfortable letting others know just how much she enjoyed it. What if they thought she was a pig? However, she figured this club would have members that felt the same about food as she feels, and if she hid her true desires well enough, no one would even know. The room was buzzing with students from every house and year, or so it seemed. Jess hasn’t recognized most of the students in the room, but she did know Hitori, Lochi, and Duaneaire from her classes although she didn’t know them well. She also recognized the blonde second year from her house, and of course, she met Wren at the sorting feast.

After taking a deep breath, Jess crept her way in and quietly made her way over to the forms. After filling one out, she noticed the stack of muffins that must have been made by one of the members, if not the captain of the club. Jess looked around to make sure she wasn’t the only one eating before grabbing one and taking her time to eat it. It tasted quite lovely, very cinnamony. Next to them were a batch of crème puffs. Well, obviously she had to try one, possibly one with each filling. Once she swallowed the crème puff, she had to stop herself from reaching for another. Socializing would be a much better use of her time, or at least that was what Jess told herself in order to convince herself not to pig out on these delicious sweets. The three other first years in the room were huddled together, chatting, so she approached and greeted them with a “Good morning.”

Jessica Quimby-Winthrop year 1 of Slytherin

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

The world comes to life and everything's bright
                                                From beginning to end when you have a friend

Devlyn Maycry
addaellis
Miss GryffindorK cry

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:53 pm

User Image✶☁
DUANAIRE LIANE AINDRIAS-EVERA

first year || Gryffindor || halfblood
Cooking Club appreciator || Fite Club ensign || Language Club cadet || Music Club fleeting flautist || Quidditch reserve

Aire was surprised when a few fellow foodie firsties not only noticed her perch, but approached her. For a moment she froze up, nervous about whatever this stranger was going to say. Instead, he asked their names and asked if they liked cooking or were just here for food. Aire wasn't sure if it was a joke or a serious question or a sarcastic comment on her stealing yet another sweet fluffy puffs.

But then Friendly--she decided he was Friendly because he had approached Apparently-Lochi and her-- grabbed a muffin himself. Aire didn't really know people's names yet, even if she recognized the faces. Most people outside of her family she'd only meet once. If they were in a program or something, by the time she learned their name they'd be parting ways anyways. Far easier to just remember faces and call them "Excuse me, friend." Friend was neutral enough. Anyways, Friendly friend didn't seem to be judging, so Aire risked a smile. "Mostly the free food. You too?"

Duanaire glanced over to find another semi-familiar face trying a fluff puff. The older muffin boy from earlier had broken away from his conversation with a shrug and nod to greet this other firstie with a smirk. "Hello Jessica." he paused, about to walk away when he continued. "Oh, In case you haven't seen, Drama club meets today at 1 and Music club tomorrow at the same time." He shrugged and moved on. "Enjoy the snacks."

"Good morning, Jessica" Aire replied when she greeted them. She had somehow gotten her hands on another puff fluff, which she handed to Apparently-Jessica. "Guess... you like music?"

setting Culinary Club, September 2049 || with Fellow Foodie Firsties Friendly, Lochi? and Jessica?
appearance 4'1", 70 lbs || wearing Shoulderless outfit
statusI'm taking whatever leftovers there are.

I'm like 90% sure the UK uses a 24-hour clock, but I'm trying very hard to convey casualness and didn't want to confuse any 12-hour clock players XDXD But to clarify: Wren's being casual.

”kiska166"

Devlyn Maycry

Take a look around
And see the world we think we know
Then look closer
There's more to life than meets the eye
A beauty to behold
It's all much bigger than we know
It's only just beginning to unfold
So let it all unfold
☁✶
"Wonderful Life" from Smallfoot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:08 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Sixth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"If music be the food of love, play on;"▬▬

Brook sighed heavily, she really should pass off cooking club to someone else, she wasn’t a good leader, she could supervise, sure, but she couldn’t tell the members how to better cooking, and didn’t have Aidene to help her out this time. Sure, there was Wren… well.. There was Wren. She could go ahead and pass the cooking spatula off to him, let him be the head chef, he would know how to help them. Well, if anything he would have to take over Cooking Club when Brook graduated, maybe now was a good time to start easing the kid into the role.

She began wiping off all the tables and kitchen area and setting out some prime ingredients for cookies (eggs, flour, nuts, chocolate chips... what else did she need???) She opened the door to the club and set the “Club Open” Sign she had made years ago set out. THey would make cookies, of course they would, cookies were hard to mess up, and Brook could take some later on to eat. Brook went back inside, set her paper forms out, and waited for anyone to come in.

Please include in First Post:
[url=PROFILEURL]NAME[/url][/center] year [1-7] of [HOUSE]

▬▬"Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook in Culinary
Thinking about: I miss Aidene… and everyone...
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: golden brown t-shirt with chocolate chip images on it. Black pants
OOC: Anyone can talk to Brook, she's not specifically waiting for Wren

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

third year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon || Herbology Club || Quidditch watergirl

Wren was lounging by the staircase up from the dungeons, marking in a book with a thoughtful expression when Weslyn joined him for the walk to Cooking Club. ”Good morning, Wren. Good morning Dunce. What are you reading?”

”Sup. Alchemy practice problems. They’re fun,” Wren replied, offering to take the giant bag she had and handing her his cat. ”You make something for club?”

”No, I was just working on scarves for the Quidditch team...Hufflepuff could use new players so I thought the best I could do was knit some incentives. I...haven’t told anyone quite yet...”

”I can get Sparrow from Gryffindor to screech it at the Great Hall tomorrow morning if you’d like? That’ll get word out.”

”N-nononono. That’s fine. I’ll...manage.”

They reached the club room and as usual Dunce was left outside. Wren shrugged and mumbled a ”Sup Brook.” in greeting. They were early, so he picked a spot near where the snacks would be placed if anyone made anything and waited for the (more productive) members of the club to show up.

Weslyn waited, knitting in whatever spare moment she had. She offered a quiet ”Good morning” to everyone, but quickly found herself waiting for Celeste, when she would brighten with a smile and ”Celeste! I had a baking idea for turtle-muffins! Do you think this would work?”

At some point, Aire snuck in as well, and found an inconspicuous spot by the wall, waiting to pounce on the delicious “shore luxuries” when they arrived. So they sat there: three awkwardly quiet kids, one waiting to cook and waiting waiting for food.

Wren Winchester year 5 of Slytherin

Weslyn Knolle year 3 of Hufflepuff

Duanaire Aindrias- Evera year 2 of Gryffindor

setting Culinary Club, September 2050 || with Wren, Aire, Brook, awaiting other members.
appearance 4'7", 90 lbs || wearing flowery dress + octopus knit hat
status Cooking club is always nice

The Forgotten Weasley

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
'Cause I'm going to make this place your home
✿❀
~"Home" by Phillip Phillips, cover by Peter Hollens. .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Cooking Classroom
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook, Wren, and Weslyn so far
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Cooking Club
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? Agh my lungs hurt

Gus was still excited about cooking club, even if he was nervous about spending time in a hot kitchen with Brook, especially after their drama a few years ago. He pulled his decided-upon treat from the ovens, then decorated them with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. Perfect. He carefully arranged them on a platter, luckily one with a sturdy lid, then grabbed his bag of cooking supplies and headed off. A few times along the trek, Gus had to stop and lean against the wall, but he was getting better... probably. Finally, he made it to the cooking classroom, and he set his treats on the snack table. "I made little chocolate lava cakes..." he said, his voice wheezing a bit at the end. The sixth year sat down in one of the chairs, hand subtly clutching at his chest while the other undid the topmost button on his shirt. A small breath of relief, the teen just happy he didn't need his rescue inhaler... or another trip to the hospital.....

You could never know what it's like. Your blood like winter freezes just like ice
And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you
You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use
And did you think this fool could never win. Well look at me, I'm coming back again
I got a taste of love in a simple way
And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away
Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did! Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time! Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:13 am
User Image

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here

Phee was actually on a mission today. He had accidentally joined two clubs but he wanted one to be on purpose. He loved watching Momma or Nani cook. And he knew how to do simple stuff like scrambled eggs and grilled cheese for example but he wanted to learn so maybe he could make dinner for momma sometime. And baking would be fun too! He peeked in and saw some people. There was one older student in his house that seemed worn out. Hopefully he was ok. He also spotted snacks, oh no was he supposed to bring one! We'll perhaps because he was just a first year, he would get a pass? He put his stuff to the side, mostly books he liked to read and his earmuffs he asked Momma for in case things were loud. He filled out the form best he could to make it easy to read. He then went to look at the little chocolate cakes. They looked yummy!

Phoenix Heulwen year 1 of Hufflepuff

I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
                                                                              I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
                                                                              And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
                                                                              And breakaway

null

null

null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:28 pm
Hate to feel this way
And waste a day
I gotta get myself on stage
I shouldn't wait or be afraid
The chips will fall where they may

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slyтнerιɴ Secoɴd Yeαr ✌️ Socιαl Medια Bυrɴoυт 🔥 Aɢe 12🤪

*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★* 。Viv hadn't really thought it completely through before deciding she'd like to give the cooking club a try. She didn't have much experience in the kitchen; when she was home she lived off of whatever recipes Emory wanted to try, the five dishes Ava could somewhat do, take out, and cereal. There wasn't anything necessarily wrong with her siblings' cooking, but she supposed she just wanted something a bit different. And what better way to accomplish that than to actually learn? She walked into the room past the cute signs and saw only a handful of people, most of them being older than her and one first year. One of them had ingredients already set out so if she wasn't prepared before she'd better get ready. Viv's eyes widened however seeing one of the boys have cakes already put out in front of him. Was she supposed to bring something?! She could barely do an omelet, what if they wanted like a presentation of her skills?! Hesitatingly, she raised her hand hoping one of the older girls or Wren would see her. "Excuse me, I um, I just joined so..was I supposed to like, bring something?"

Vivyan Frank year 2 of Slytherin

Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Determinate, determinate
Push until you can't and then demand more
Determinate, determinate
You and me together, we can make it better
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:42 pm
User Image
Gaspard Felix Dufour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hufflepuff Second Year
Pureblood Twelve Years Old

User Image
                                                  Location : Cooking Club - Muggle Studies Classroom

Gaspard had popped in and out of the culinary club a few times last year. This year however, he was going to make it an official thing. No back outs here. Walking into the muggle studies classroom, he could smell something delicious. This was going to be great. He noted Vivyan from his year had decided to join as well. Heading over his eyes went wide. “Is that Chocolate!” He declared not so much a question as it was a statement. He loved chocolate. It was the best thing on the planet next to candy and pretty much anything loaded with sugar. “Oh cookies! This is going to be a great day.” He said noting the recipe. This was going to be fun. So many snacks.

Gaspard Dufour year 2 of Hufflepuff

Company : Club members...

OOC : - - -

Like your father? That's up to you, lad
                                                  But, I'd say you're well on your way
                                                  And you'll find that path readily enough in
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces