Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 5 - Genesis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm
"Angeal, get back!" I roared, afraid that the Blaziken might get infected. Fortunately, thanks to Blaziken legs being built for jumping, Angeal was able to push himself out of the blast radius of Shadow Magearna's attack. I nearly sighed in relief, but it got caught in my throat as I remembered Brunor and Starmie. They, however, got out before Angeal did thanks to Brunor's Teleport. How he managed to accomplish that in this atmosphere was beyond me, but I wasn't about to look a gift Rapidash in the mouth.

Before I could issue any other orders, though, I noticed the massive Magic Room coming from Kaya at the Tree of Life. Knowing how that move in particular had a tendency to negatively impact the Immunizer, I recalled Angeal, Burnor, and Starmie. "Recall your Pokemon. The Immunizer field's about the wink out," I told Keiko and Abby, who immediately recalled Typho and Angela.

Before I could say anything else, though, I saw a Sludge bomb on a collision course with Keiko. I tried to get in front of her to deflect the shot but wound up bumping into her, knocking her to the ground on her side. With no time to do anything about it, I connected my mind to the Betyl Stone - which was tied to a string I was wearing on my neck - and forced a link with Brunor. A blade made entirely of Psychic-type energy manifested in each hand - a manifestation of Brunor's Psycho Cut - and used them to deflect the Sludge Ball which then popped, leaving the sludge splashing harmlessly on what I had to assume was ground in front of us.

"Get off me!" I heard Abby squeal from under Keiko. Surprised, I released my connection with Brunor and the Betyl Stone, which caused the manifestation of Brunor's Psycho Cut to fade out, and grabbed one of Keiko's hands to pull her up. Abby immediately stood up and started dusting herself off, grumbling all the while "You didn't have to knock me on my butt," Keiko whispered, a bit worried about Abby. I could only shrug at that, though. "Wasn't trying to. At least you're both okay."

Once Keiko and Abby calmed down, all three of us looked up at Zera.
"This is getting annoying fast," Abby spoke up, glaring daggers at Zera. "If we can find a way to get this over with quickly, that'd make things a bit easier." While Abby wasn't wrong about that notion, I shook my head and motioned toward Shadow Magearna. "Zera isn't our only problem," I sighed. "Shadow Pokemon don't take orders from anybody. We'll have to stop Magearna as well. I don't have any more Vivid Scents, though, so using Pokemon is out of the question unless you're willing to put up with them getting infected."

"The ~/~ are we supposed to do, then?" Abby asked in frustration. I was curious about her choice of language, but we had bigger problems. "Keiko and I can contribute with our abilities. Your best bet would probably be to try to help with the Zera fight, unless she has other Shadow Pokemon with her."

Abby grumbled in agreement and ran off. I then looked to Keiko, who I knew only had one move in her arsenal as a hybrid. "Can't believe I'm about to say this, but you might want to start getting angry," Keiko nodded, and made a beeline toward the Tree of Life. Given how she reacted to Ulla being carried off by Fearow, that was likely her strategy to accessing Frustration. I then took a long look between Zera and Shadow Magearna. The former had more experience handling energy, as she was a Weezing Hybrid, than Keiko and me combined. On the other hand, Magearna was a Legendary Pokemon, and an infected one at that. Zera was the best option despite my reservations, so I wound up following Keiko and Abby.

We were a bit surprised by what we saw. Blizzard was basically tackling Zera - if anybody could put a stop to her, it'd be him - and Kaya and Ulla seemed to be holding on okay. With not much of a means to contribute left, Keiko and I decided to stand in front of Kaya and Ulla, to protect them in case Shadow Magearna decided to assault the two for trying to manipulate it. Despite our inexperience with our moves, what little we could offer in defense was hopefully better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:25 am
SubonicXP

Had it not been for how close Amaranth and her Pokemon were to the tree, surely one of them would've been skewered by the attack. Luckily, the acid rain had subsided, giving some reprieve... until a volley of Sludge Bombs crashed against Granite's Light Screen. It wasn't enough to stop the attacks at all, each of them reeling despite what mitigation the wall allowed for. Perhaps having a feeling that things wouldn't end well if they kept being pelted, the Carbink would try to add a bit more protection in the form of a Safeguard.

"We need an opening..." Amaranth remarked to herself, with the idea of standing here and enduring these attacks sounding less and less worth her while. She knew she still wasn't in a position to aid in fighting Shadow Magearna, either, not without even further risks if an Immunizer went out. When she saw Blizz rush to tackle Zera, however, one idea came to mind. "Maybe...! Zephyr, Granite, stay here and be ready to attack if anything else comes too close. Gale, go in with a Quick Attack and come back. Maybe we can give him more of an opening."

She hoped she'd be onto something with her judgement call, having Gale speed off to the front lines. The Pidgeot would be on a rapid collision course for Zera, trying her best to weave around the Sludge Bomb volley. Regardless if she managed to find a way to connect or not, she'd loop around to return to the tree as quickly as she left it.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:28 am
Leslie's improvised Earthen shield would hold just long enough for Terashi's and the rest of the Pokemon behind her to escape safely, the Shadow Blast briefly struggling to get past it, a blink and miss it moment. Leslie or her Carbuncle however, depending on where they stood behind her 'shield' would be subjected to the remnant impact of the Shadow Blast which while lessened still packed a punch. But Leslie would still get to be the hero, for a brief glorious moment as those Pokemon escaped safely, perhaps even having another selfless moment to save her Carbuncle as well. Her efforts were not in vain as surely Blaziken and the others would have not escape in time had she not acted.

As space distorted around them once again Shadow Magearna slowly turned to face Kaya, the one responsible for robbing it of the unnatural speed it had enjoyed in the reality it previously created. Before the Shadow Pokemon could react to the hybrid it felt something shift inside of it, whatever it was it didn't seem to bother the Pokemon just yet as it began to charge up for another attack, an orb of Shadow energy forming between its hands as its eyes turned red. Just when it seemed like Kaya's Magic Room wasn't enough to even slow down Shadow Magearna Ulla reached out with her energy to further boost the already empowered Kaya who then hit the legendary Pokemon with a Fairy Lock. An audible click could be heard once the beam of energy from Rise hit Shadow Magearna square in the chest, unlocking something within it. Shadow Magearna would promptly freeze, the Shadow energy orb forming in its hands shattering. The artificial Pokemon would remain motionless with its arms extended allowing Kaya to approach and embrace it, replacing the dark power that previously grew between its arms with himself.

Kaya could hear something clatter inside Shadow Magearna before the Pokemon returned the hug, embracing Kaya in return, a pink bubble of energy appearing around them once it did, identical to the smaller one Ulla passed onto Kaya earlier. As the Pokemon hugged Kaya its eyes would stop glowing red and in fact go completely dark and its now heavy metal body would no limp, no force holding it afloat any longer other than perhaps Kaya. The pink bubble of energy would shrink and disappear into Magearna before it appeared again, this time encasing a small round object with a heart emblem design on it, Magearna's Soul Heart. The orb-like object would simply fall to the ground unceremoniously, the bubble of energy remaining around it as something else gave off a terrible glow on the Soul Heart. It was a yellow crystal, identical to those that grew on XD002, Shadow Mewtwo. This was how Zera Shadowfied Magearna. While it was immune to the virus its Soul Heart was not immune to the corrupting effects of the Shadow crystals that grew from the embodiment of the plague its self. For now Shadow Magearna was defeated, the darkness that controlled it contained inside the little pink bubble of energy surrounding its Soul Heart.

The fight however still raged on with Zera and now her Shadow Gengar, the woman not above finding any random Pokemon she can get her hands on and Shadowfying it for later use. Chinami's copied Shadow Blast would catch Shadow Gengar off guard, smacking into it hard and sending it tumbling through the forest. Unfortunately not only would Chinami become Shadowfied but it would instantly go into Hyper Mode after using a move like Shadow Blast. The now completely consumed Shadow Pokemon would turn on its trainer immediately, aiming to subject Lykas to any amount of pain it could muster, even if it hurt its self.

Zera would manage to avoid the Shadow Blast just fine but the sudden whiff of Sweet Scent and the sweet melody of Grasswhistle would give her just enough pause for Gale to blindside ram into her, causing her to tumble around in midair but not yet crash. No the crash back down to Earth would come with one Articuno hybrid and a frigid tackle. Slamming into the ground with Blizzard on top of her and a cold chill Zera would struggle for a bit before calming down and smiling at the hybrid on top of her. "It's over, you know." She said, her smile never fading. "All this? None of this mattered. Ein won before you even got here!" She said, cackling at this point. Zera was crafty and sharp but her near death experience last time certainly had a lasting impact on her mental state.

For a moment there was peace. Magearna's rampage was stopped and was now nothing more than a lifeless hunk of metal in Kaya's arms, its very soul and heart lying on the ground trapped in a bubble of Fairy energy. Shadow Gengar was blasted to what could only be assumed to be tiny particles of nothingness as it did not exit the forest again, Chinami's Shadow Blast apparently having more of a punch to it than previous thought. Weezing was long since knocked out, just remaining motionless in the crater of which it had been slumbering in for some time. And finally, the orchestrator of all this pandemonium, Zera, was pinned to the ground by Blizzard and did not seem intent on doing much else about her situation. Was it really over?

Ulla would feel it as Kaya was too distracted to do so and too far away. In their own distractions Succules had weakened further and while Lucario saved them from the Shadow energy he, neither Comfey or Succules could stop the tree's situation from getting worse. The bruised purple spot began to grow again, bigger than it was even before they got her, their attempts to heal it suddenly reversed in that moment of distraction. Ulla knew that something else was at play here and while mentally she wanted to turn her attention to the tree she could not, instead she turned to face the Soul Heart on the ground, or rather the glowing yellow crystal that was stabbed into it. She could feel it with her own heart, whatever that was it was terrible, absolutely awful, but that wasn't the worse of it. It was but a fragment of the presence she could sense, the same presence Lucario tried to peer into. This presence was coming and fast. It was ripping through time and space to get here, she could feel its anger and resentment from across the reaches of all realty. It was awful and disgusting, it held nothing pleasant in its heart, and she pondered if it even had one. Its suffocating pressure would prevent Ulla from warning anyone, she could not speak, she could not even begin to put to words or any other representation what she felt coming before it was too late. By the time her mind allowed her to understand what she and what was coming it was already here, having arrived just in time for the young girl to announce its arrival with a terrible scream.

"It's over!" Zera screamed manically as a violent thrashing rip in space and time appeared above the Tree of Life, reality its self distorting, the Fairy Realm reacting violently to what was pushing through. Try as this place did to hold it back the dark force would prove to be too much as the violent distortion would cease sudden and a new presence would simple 'blip' into existence above the tree. In all its awful 'glory', floating above the tree with its dark menacing aura, was none other than XD002, Shadow Mewtwo. Its black body betrayed only betrayed by the yellow crystalline growths piercing from it, the unseen evil force it contained not needed to be seen but could be felt by all here. The realm its self reacted to its presence as ever blade of grass wilted, the trees going limp, even the sky appeared to go dull upon the arrival of the plague its self.

The end has come.

"Shadow Mewtwo..." Was all Sub could say as he now seemed for finally find strength in himself to do anything in this strange place, the Dark One finally able to stand up as he gazed upon the awful figure that floated above the Tree. Here two force existed, one of natural all giving life and the other its complete opposite; artificially created death and destruction, a mindless worm of chaos. He still held the Master Ball in his hand, the one that contained Registeel, perhaps one of the few Pokemon that could safely fight Shadow Mewtwo and yet he did not act. He too was in terrible awe of this monster.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:05 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla sighed of relief as she noticed the Shadow Magearna finally calmed down. "Thank goodness-" Before she could say anymore she felt Succules soul weakened even more. She quickly turned back as her eyes widened. "...Oh no..." The bruise has gotten much worse for that small moment she helped Kaya with Magearna. Mega Lucario jumped over to Ulla as both of them nodded. "Let's get over there before-"

Meanwhile with Leon, he listened to Zera as she mentioned about Ein. He bit his lower lip. "Ein is nothing but a weazel. It's not checkmate yet till we-" He then noticed out in the distance, Ulla and Lucario staring at the Soul Heart in the pink bubble. "....Ulla?!" He called out as she didn't respond. Ulla didn't hear anything nor could she say anything as she was struck with fear. She tried to speak but no words could escape her mouth. This presence it was weighing her down as she fell to her knees as she was wondering what this presence was. Why did it seem so menacing, why did it feel like pure hatred, it then clicked in her head as the little girl looked up in horror as she was right. She let out a scream as Shadow Mewtwo appeared

Leon stepped back in disbelief a bit. "That's Shadow Mewtwo?" He said as he noticed Ulla thrashing in pain. "Ulla?!" He quickly ran over to her. As he was running towards her, everything around him started dying. He started to feel sluggish as well. Much worse than how he felt in HQ "D-Dang it...U-Ulla..." He struggled as he finally made it over to her. The little girl was crying in pain, as she was directly connected to the tree. "B-Big brother....The Tree...The F-Fairy Realm..My Fairy Pokemon...it's all dying" She said as it felt like deep inside, a darkness was growing. Just like the bruise was hurting the tree, it was hurting Ulla as well now. Lucario and Leon quickly picked up Ulla as they made over to the Tree. Leon noticed Ulla was hanging onto the ZNA Crystal from Black City as he made her hand close to hold onto the Crystal. "Ulla I know you are in pain right now...But you are the only one who can heal the tree. If you can, heal all of us again and heal the tree. Just like in Black City. We are depending on you." "B-But Leon....to restore an entire Realm and Snagem? T-That's impossible...It's too hard....I-I can't-" Leon hugged onto Ulla tightly.

"...Never thought I'd hear the day you say something is impossible. Nothing is ever impossible. Just difficult." Both of them stood there silent as Ulla pushed him off and nodded. They both then took out all of their Pokeballs and released all of their Pokemon. "Everyone listen. Stick with Leon and his Pokemon. Togekiss and Comfey will stick here with me. Go on the assault, keep Mewtwo distracted..." Leon got on his Snag. "Snagem, keep Mewtwo distracted. I know everyone is feeling it too. We are all exhausted, Ulla will get the tree and us back up and running soon. Give her some time though. Keep Mewtwo off of her, watch out for Ein too." He said as he looked at his own Pokemon. Ulla looked at her Pokemon as her eyes landed on Lucario and Decidueye. "I'm counting on the two of you. Decidueye you had an advantage against Mewtwo. Just becareful, lead the others." The Hanabi's Pokemon rushed out under the tree as Leon stood by Ulla while she was catching her breath to get ready to use the ZNA Crystal. Ulla then remembered the promise she made to Sub. That she would face against Shadow Mewtwo and purify him. This was her chance. She girpped the ZNA crystal even tighter as it was slowly giving her strength. "Dont worry Mewto. I'll save you two." She said as her next move would determine how things would play out. Very weak and barely able to focus, with the help of her Fairy Pokemon and the crystal. She needed to muster enough energy to heal everyone, the tree and somehow purify Shadow Mewtwo.

(Leon's Pokemon: Alolan Vulpix, Roserade, Pyroar, Zubat, Litten, Ivysaur.
Ulla's Pokemon: Mega Lucario, Vulpix, Togekiss, Comfey, Decidueye.

Main Pokemon battling is Roserade, Ivysaur, Mega Lucario, and Decidueye. Others will be acting as a defensive measure to stop anyone that tries to get to Ulla.)  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:15 pm
SubonicXP
"Shadow Mewtwo..." Was all Sub could say as he now seemed for finally find strength in himself to do anything in this strange place, the Dark One finally able to stand up as he gazed upon the awful figure that floated above the Tree. Here two force existed, one of natural all giving life and the other its complete opposite; artificially created death and destruction, a mindless worm of chaos. He still held the Master Ball in his hand, the one that contained Registeel, perhaps one of the few Pokemon that could safely fight Shadow Mewtwo and yet he did not act. He too was in terrible awe of this monster.

I stared at her only in confusion. Just what the hell did Tristen and the others do to her for her to be so deranged as this. Granted, she was off her rocker to begin with, but this is much even for her. She picked a fight all alone, only picking up a couple of Pokemon, one of which presumably of Legendary stature that I know of, and that wasn't by any means enough to stop the likes of us. She was punching well above her class.

Before I get the chance to see to it that she is taken out of the picture, permanently, my instincts tripped, and actually gave a chill through my spine. I hadn't felt anything like this before. Though, thanks to the fairy realm, I have not the slightest as to where it was coming from other than the fact it was...well, here. When commotion started to come from towards the tree, I looked towards the tree and out from the rift, I stared, stunned at what I was seeing. That...was the Shadow Mewtwo? I wasn't around when it made its debut; Freth and Tristen told me virtual horror stories about it although they only had a moment around this thing. It didn't even display its own strength really, but Freth in particular could feel it. It was practically a living embodiment of power. I can very well see why. Did we honestly have any chance against that thing? This wasn't just some ordinary Pokemon that infected with the Shadow virus like Magearna. This thing was the virus, bred and evolved into its ultimate state.

"..." I looked back down towards Zyra as she's practically celebrating victory at this point. "Tch...I'll kill you later." I said, charging up an ice beam and blasting her. I had a lot more dire circumstances to contend with other than trying to kill off a psychopath such as her. "Guys, I'm open to ideas at this point! We don't have a whole lot to go on though, if I am assessing the situation right!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 am
Beau would slowly draw himself to his feet, vaguely hearing from across the battlefield Zera's threat that Ein had already succeeded somehow. While that seemed like an insane thought from a woman so scorched that her face could be used as a replacement baseball mitt, it would be taking shots at himself if he criticized such plans for being insane given....basically every attack he had made at the Poison hybrid today. Bouncing around with the little energy he was still packing from his attempts to use Quiver Dance to dodge, Beau reached to his back and drew out the sword again. Second time he was using the thing against these people. This was beginning to set a bad precedent. At least Larry couldn't get pissed that Beau still had the thing on his person and was still using it rather than letting the knight use the thing.

Unfortunately for him, he was proven exactly right in beginning to prepare when it seemed like reality itself folded for a moment to unleash a dark specter onto the battlefield, the literal embodiment of derision and destruction that Ein had created. Staring up as Zippo slowly took cover behind his legs, Beau found himself stumbling to find anything resembling words. He....oh hell, he didn't have anything to swing at something that big. We was basically a leaf in a tornado right now.

----

(Back to Leslie's save)

Well, she had successfully managed to save the gathered Fire types like she had wanted. She was gonna be the hero after this one. lauded for his courage on the defense. Well, as long as she managed to keep Carbuncle together because that Shadow Blast looked exceedingly close. Sighing and wrapping herself around her Carbuncle, Leslie felt the excessively powerful wave of energy send her flying as it scorched her metallic skin into a brittle mess. Bouncing along the ground with heavy impacts, Leslie found herself rolling to a stop as she saw Zera taken out of the air and Magearna entering sleep mode. Well, at least things would calm down now.

And with that, Shadow Mewtwo ripped its way into the Fairy Realm with little abandon.

Why did she say or think anything it would be hilarious to do the opposite of.

Oh well, she was half burnt, half pissed, and definitely prepared for things to get real crazy now. Disregarding the fact she was essentially staring down one of H.P. Lovecraft's Great Old Ones with nothing more than a Carbink and her heavily wounded butt, Leslie found herself deciding that now was the time to get out her big gun. Drawing out a Master Ball as she saw Sub simply holding his, Leslie cracked the device open and stared at her behemoth best friend. "Alright, Porygon 3. Lets help this guy chill. Ice Beam!" She shouted, pointing along with her Regice as it fired an unearthly cold beam of energy towards the Shadow Mewtwo, aimed to hopefully cause it some grief with what ended up frozen. Well, at least if it evaded then someone could take advantage of the opening.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:09 am
Blizzard120

I stared at her only in confusion. Just what the hell did Tristen and the others do to her for her to be so deranged as this. Granted, she was off her rocker to begin with, but this is much even for her. She picked a fight all alone, only picking up a couple of Pokemon, one of which presumably of Legendary stature that I know of, and that wasn't by any means enough to stop the likes of us. She was punching well above her class.

Before I get the chance to see to it that she is taken out of the picture, permanently, my instincts tripped, and actually gave a chill through my spine. I hadn't felt anything like this before. Though, thanks to the fairy realm, I have not the slightest as to where it was coming from other than the fact it was...well, here. When commotion started to come from towards the tree, I looked towards the tree and out from the rift, I stared, stunned at what I was seeing. That...was the Shadow Mewtwo? I wasn't around when it made its debut; Freth and Tristen told me virtual horror stories about it although they only had a moment around this thing. It didn't even display its own strength really, but Freth in particular could feel it. It was practically a living embodiment of power. I can very well see why. Did we honestly have any chance against that thing? This wasn't just some ordinary Pokemon that infected with the Shadow virus like Magearna. This thing was the virus, bred and evolved into its ultimate state.

"..." I looked back down towards Zyra as she's practically celebrating victory at this point. "Tch...I'll kill you later." I said, charging up an ice beam and blasting her. I had a lot more dire circumstances to contend with other than trying to kill off a psychopath such as her. "Guys, I'm open to ideas at this point! We don't have a whole lot to go on though, if I am assessing the situation right!"

"Ngh...." Darts groans in agreement, watching the living embodiment of disease incarnate come into being above a sacred spiritual ground. Not his best day. And why did he feel so... crummy? He wanted to answer Blizz, but the toxins rolling through his system kept him rooted in place, numbed lips unable to speak even though the body was willing. Zera's Toxic had been increasing in intensity the entire time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:04 pm
We froze when we saw it. Froze on the spot in front of Ulla and Kaya. Shadow Mewtwo. We could both feel the overwhelming power. Keiko was trying to trigger Frustration, but the fear that Shadow Mewtwo put into her through its presence alone was holding her back, replacing her anger with fear. She knew how desperate the situation was, but couldn't bring herself to use her only move, try as she might. I wasn't sure if it was the Lopunny instincts or childhood trauma, but she wasn't going to be fighting any time soon.

That just left me and my only offensive move, Psion Edge. Brunor's Psycho Cut. Yet, I knew it was hopeless. I didn't much stand a chance against Shadow Mewtwo, either. Sure, I could attack, but what would it do? Not much, if anything at all. That's when I heard something that I thought I'd never hear. Something I never, ever wanted to hear. "Master, let me fight him. Let me get infected."

This caught my attention, and for a brief second, time seemed to stop. No, Rala, I thought.

"You need a Pokemon that can fight infected enemies when the Immunizer isn't an option, like now. I know what I'm asking for will be painful for a long time, but it isn't permanent. You can purify me. But to get to that point, this has to happen, or Ein wins and we lose our whole world."

It was then I heard my father's voice in my head, saying things he'd said to me in the past. First one being "Evil only triumphs when good men do nothing" and the second being "Part of being a man is doing things you don't want to do because they have to be done." I couldn't be sure if my brain was responsible or if Rala was reading my memories to me, but it the time, it was what I needed to hear.

I git my teet, squared my shoulders, and stood tall, no looking looking at Shadow Mewtwo in fear - though that's not to say that I wasn't still afraid of it. Then, I threw Rala's ball. Keiko only realized what I had done when she heard Rala's ball open, and didn't believe it until she saw Rala standing between us and Shadow Mewtwo. "Terashi, don't!"

I could only place my hand on her shoulder. "I don't want to do this, either. But it has to be done."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 pm
As Kaya reached Magearna, fearing more and more the closer he got that he would fail to stop it, he both saw and felt what had happened. Catching the heavy, dormant shell of the Pokemon, he lowered it to the ground and set it's body safely aside. Looking to the Soul Heart, he walked over and picked it up. Inside the bubble of Fairy energy, he felt something unnatural. Something that seemed to crave chaos and destruction as if it were alive on it's own. As he inspected the Soul Heart, he spotted the crystalline structure. "What in the world?" He asked himself quietly. It took quite a bit of doing but, thankfully with things beginning to die down, he managed to pry the crystal free from where it was wedged into the orb that contained the very essence of Magearna. "This things feels like..." Looking over at Serena, he remembered how her energy had felt when she'd been corrupted by the Shadow Virus. "How in the world could the plague become a crystal?" He wondered aloud.

As the boost from his ZNA crystal began to fade, he clutched the Shadow Crystal in his hand, feeling something much more wrong than anything he had ever felt before. The Fairy Realm was fighting back against something trying to force it's way in. And it was losing. And then, in what seemed to be a virulent explosion of force and pure, awe-inducing terror given form, XD002 made it's first appearance before the Fae Knight.

Lykas was a bit surprised at all of this, the way things seemed to be de-escalating rather quickly now. At least, for a brief moment. He recalled Cascade, who somehow seemed to have managed to survive all of this without succumbing to the Shadow Virus, himself. As he turned toward Chinami to congratulate her, however, he found himself staring down a -very- angry otter. Chinami rushed at the hybrid with her Razor Shell fans conjured up, though they shimmered with the sickening blade energy of the Shadow Virus as she advanced upon her trainer. "Dewott dew dew wott dewo." Chinami threatened, a glimmer of rage and barely contained hatred in her eyes. Lykas took a step backward as the Dewott commanded the waters within and without into a cloak with immense pressure within it, using Aqua Jet to rocket toward the Hybrid, blades still extended as she began to spin. Lykas took that single moment, the only chance he felt he was going to get, and lashed out with his tentacles, winding them around the Dewott and squeezing with all his strength with Power Whip to stop her and, as soon as she was trapped, struggling against her bonds, he thrusts his hands outward with a green light around them and began to sap her energy via Giga Drain until she was weak and exhausted enough to recall her.

By the time he had contained Chinami, something worse was coming. He felt it once his Dewott's shadowified energy wasn't clouding his senses but there was nothing he could do before the explosive entrance of XD002 shredded his confidence. "Shadow Mewtwo..." He muttered to himself. The pure, unadulterated plague given form and consciousness. He had born witness to the beast only once before and yet the memory of it's horrifying presence had made him hope against hope to never see it again.

Despite everything that was telling him not to, Kaya could sense the fear in the gathered Snagems. Someone had to do something. Someone had to initiate an offensive here, somehow. With the Shadow Crystal in hand and the knowledge that Shadow Pokemon were weak to their own Shadow attacks, he could only cling to one singular hope for the moment. Maybe he focused an attack through that crystal, he would somehow be capable of transforming it into something akin to a Shadow attack of his own? Putting forth the effort, he began to charge Fairy energy into the crystal, his intention being to unleash a Dazzling Gleam at XD002 that was infused with it's own plague. Burn the beast with it's own flames, in a sense. Once he felt he had focused enough energy together, he unleashed it all at once. "This ends today!" He screamed at the monster of a Pokemon, a violent flash of energy blasting out with particles of light exploding all around it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:27 am
SubonicXP

Amaranth panted for a bit as things seemed to calm for a brief moment, though she could tell things were far from over. As it was, this was little more than a reprieve, and not in the greatest of ways either. Noticing Darts' worsening state, she lamented her lack of overall preparation. Had she thought to stock on a few Pecha Berries or something, maybe something could've been done. Nevermind what seemed to become of Magearna, or...

Oh. Oh no. All at once, Amaranth would see the last sort of things she'd want to see, back against the tree and looking up as the distortion above grew and rend apart whatever sort of means this place had to keep intruders out. Her mouth remained agape as she stared at XD002's form, a sudden reminder of just how screwed they were as everything wilted and died around her and her Pokemon. Were they even in a position to fight it, let alone perhaps the one thing that could undo any sort of immunity to the shadow virus? Now was going to be the time they all found out, whether they actually were or not.

"Sub, if you've got something, maybe use it right about now!? I'm pretty sure it knows we're here even if we stand still!" She shouted, recalling her Carbink in a futile effort to delay whatever infection it was bound to succumb to. "I don't think I can defend against that for long!"

She'd still have her Pidgeot and Butterfree try to attack Shadow Mewtwo with a Wing Attack and Air Slash respectively, trying something- anything- to slow it down a bit.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:33 pm
Aile had recalled Revan after Zera had ordered the shadow attack, finding the nearest cover she could find and waited for the acid rain to subside. Finally, she found herself an opening to rejoin the others. Before she would have a chance to react to the situation, though, it would change before her eyes, as Shadow Mewtwo arrived. "Oh.. oh dear. Well. Guess this would be a good time to bring him out." A rummage though an inside pocket of her bomber jacket would result in her holding a Master ball of her own, nodding. "Oi, boss man! Stop gawking and get your a** into gear! Pretty sure you have a heavy hitter of your own," Aile would call out to Sub, looking at him from the corner of her eye before sending out her own legend. "Korriban, let's go! Stone Edge!" One groan and a boulder fist slam later, a set of sharpened stones would be summoned from the earth and sent out to attack the abomination hovering above the the sacred tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:52 pm
The ZNA Crystal in Ulla's hand would shatter under her grip, despite not providing nearly enough force to even crack the crystal. The piece of crystal would turn into pink particles of energy which would begin to swirl around Ulla empowering and calming her. The swirling vortex of 'pixie dust' wouldn't remain around her for long as it was suddenly drawn to the Tree of Life, or rather Succulus, the Fairy Master inside. Succulus drew in Ulla's increased power for a brief moment and then expelled it in a tremendous wave of pink 'pixie dust' as he added what little remained of his own energy to hers. As the Fairy energy swept the area the Snagems would feel healthier, more energetic, all their exhaustion completely gone. As for Ulla she felt even greater, as if she was now directly connected to the Tree of Life and Xerneas herself. She could feel near everything going on in the Fairy Realm and while it was mostly a lot of pain she still had one thing in her heart that could keep it together; hope. For a plane of existence that is ruled by emotions perhaps the hope of a child was enough to keep it together. It was a tremendous burden for Ulla to bear but she could feel it now, for this moment she spoke for Xerneas, she was the Herald of Life and this was her realm. And in this moment her artifact would begin to glow pink and grow, altering its state slightly. She could hear a faint voice speak to her; it was the artifact its self and all it said was: "Seeker".

Various Pokemon would launch attacks at Shadow Mewtwo, ranging from leaf based, aura conjured, gusts of air, and even physical assaults. Before they could even reach the plague in physical form it would simply wave its hand and dispatch the attacks, or attackers if they neared, with an invisible wave of Psychic energy, flinging them far away.

Seeing this and both Aile and Leslie step up to release their Regi, Sub finally found it in himself to throw the Master Ball in hand to unleash the third member of the trio; Registeel. If this was the end then the least they could do is go down fighting: Registeel! Use Charge Beam!" He ordered, the Registeel responding to the command with a few beeps before firing off an explosive beam of electricity from both palms. The three Regi attacks would combine in mid-flight as the Charge and Ice Beam swirled around each other and the Stone Edge rocks orbited around them to make some kind of elemental drill beam.

Shadow Mewtwo, while distracted by the piddly little attacks thrown at it barely had time to defend as it threw both hands out and conjured up a double energy wall of Light Screen and Reflect. The Regi Elemental Drill would bare against the wall of energy for a moment it would seem to hold how Shadow Mewtwo would lose concentration and the struggle as someone else took a pot shot at it as an orb of Shadow energy flew right up to its face and exploded, momentarily blinding it and causing it to drop its defenses allowing the triple threat attack to slam into its mark, blasting Shadow Mewtwo and sending it flying far away at a violent pace into the forest around them. After pulling off the makeshift Shadow Dazzling Gleam the Shadow crystal in Kaya's hand would lose its color and he would have no choice but to drop it as his hand suddenly went numb. Hopefully there wasn't any long term damage from doing that but now wasn't the time to worry about it.

With a successful blow dealt to Shadow Mewtwo and Ulla's motivating energy filling them, Sub felt like they could actually win this, for the first time despite how bleak everything was he felt like they had a chance. "Alright, Snagems, it's time to give this monster hell." The Dark One said with his signature cocky grin. Despite his newfound confidence he could feel Shadow Mewtwo regaining its composure, somewhere deep in the forest it would reemerge but for now they had mere moments to ready themselves for its retaliation and that they would do.

After releasing Nevermore the man began to speak to the Murkrow perched on his forearm very rapidly, so much so that anyone near probably didn't catch all that he said but the intelligent bird did. Once finished he would throw his arm up into the air and Nevermore would take flight, the artifact ring on his finger giving off a faint glow as Nevermore exploded into numerous copies, a murder of Murkrow sweeping over the Snagem group. Each teammate would have a single 'Nevermore' land on their shoulder which would then promptly begin to speak to them. Normally Sub only use this unrefined Channeling ability to share sight with Nevermore and targets but he had since mastered what he dubbed 'Raven's Rapping' and discovered he can also use Nevermore and her copies as sort of a biological communication device. GRAY was perhaps a bit jealous.

The Nevermore copies would inform each of the Snagems of their role in Sub's plan of attack. Sub would release Valdemar who would then prepare to utilize a Black Hole Eclipse while Beau covered the area around him with as much Powder as he could produce. Rala would also hang back her and assist Valdemar in the black hole creation once the necessary requirements for her were met. Another group would meet Shadow Mewtwo head on while things were prepared, to attack it directly to distract it as surely the powerful Psychic would pick up on their plot. The attacker group would consist of Leslie, Keiko, Lykas, and Terashi. When an opportunity presents its self Terashi was to put himself in danger of fatality to trigger Rala's latent black hole conjuration abilities, Kaya's sole job here would be to save Terashi at the last possible second, any earlier may not invoke the needed emotional trauma in Rala who was also not to know that Kaya was ready to save Terashi, neither was Keiko was surely Rala would mentally pick up on the facade.

With a massive and eventually very explosive black hole formed the 'gust group' would move in. Amaranth and Aile were to use their Pokemon and abilities to push Shadow Mewtwo towards the black hole trap and give Blizzard an opening to utilize one powerful Blizzard to give it that final push into the hole's gravitational pull. Once caught in the black hole Regirock and Regice would create a rock and ice prison around it while Sub and Griswold got Valdemar and Rala out of there. Registeel would then bring about the finale with a Thunder from above igniting the Powder and blowing to bits whatever crushed remains were left of Shadow Mewtwo. Everyone got their own custom message but all together that was the gist of the plan.

He didn't include Darts nor Leon because for some reason the two had disappeared, come to think of it so did Zera. "Don't have time to worry about that..." He muttered to himself as Shadow Mewtwo rose up out of the forest menacingly, its evil aura visibly swirling around it. It was angry, very angry, and something told all the Snagems it had already foreseen their scheme. "Don't let it sap your will." Sub called out to the Snagems, he could feel its Pressure baring down on their very souls and it was indeed hard to resist. "This ends today! Give 'em hell, Snagem!" The man shouted.

Throwing out another Dusk Ball Valdemar the Hydreigon would appear, digging both left and right heads into the ground and raising its center one straight up, mouth agape. Sub would raise his Snag Machine gloved hand into the air as it gave off a dark glow from the Sparkling Stone embedded in it, the Darkinium-Z around Valdemar's neck responding to it as it began to slowly conjure a black hole in its mouth. It would take awhile to form and Sub didn't believe just what Valdemar could pull off would be enough to ensnare Shadow Mewtwo, that's why he needed Rala who was told to remain by him and simply 'protect' the black hole while it was forming. Hopefully Terashi sold the lie.

Shadow Mewtwo wouldn't wait for them to come as its aura break off into pieces and began to form Shadow Balls, a volley of them flying towards the Snagems as Shadow Mewtwo raced towards them just behind the orbs of darkness; its target was Sub himself, deeming the schemer to be the one to take out first. Registeel, while still going with the plan, would do its best to shoot some of the Shadow Balls out of the sky with a few Charge Beams but there was too many to take them all out its self. It was up to the distraction group to keep Shadow Mewtwo occupied for now.

-----

While everyone else was distracted...

"Damn them all!" Zera cursed as she finally freed herself from the ice that held her captive after she took a point blank Ice Beam from Blizzard. The woman was looking worse for wear after her fight with the Snagems and to top it off she had to ignite her own gasses to free herself from the ice which hurt like hell. Once again she was on death's door and it was the fault of these damn annoying Snagems! After giving a quick look around she spotted her back up plan, looking worse than her as her toxins were certainly working their magic on him.

In a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment for Darts, though a very long and slow blink considering how he felt right now, Zera would appear behind him, hand on the back of his neck and her other arm wrapped around his torso as she gave him kind of a back hug. "Hello there, feeling super dead by now huh? Tell ya what, I know you can jump between dimensions or whatever and if you get me out of here I'll let you live out the next twenty minutes or so you have left, otherwise I hit you with a Venoshock and put that poison in overdrive and you drop dead right away in the most painful way imaginable. Or we find out if you actually can die but either way what I'll do would be very painful. So, what's it going to be?" She asked Darts, a twisted smile on her face. Apparently she set this up awhile back, that is poisoning Darts to use him later as a taxi out of here once Shadow Mewtwo showed up. Unfortunately there was one thing she didn't expect.

"...I would stay back if I were you. Didn't you just hear me? Your bedazzled friend is almost dead and I can make him super dead in half a second." She hissed as Leon approached them.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:27 am
SubonicXP

While everyone else was distracted...

"Damn them all!" Zera cursed as she finally freed herself from the ice that held her captive after she took a point blank Ice Beam from Blizzard. The woman was looking worse for wear after her fight with the Snagems and to top it off she had to ignite her own gasses to free herself from the ice which hurt like hell. Once again she was on death's door and it was the fault of these damn annoying Snagems! After giving a quick look around she spotted her back up plan, looking worse than her as her toxins were certainly working their magic on him.

In a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment for Darts, though a very long and slow blink considering how he felt right now, Zera would appear behind him, hand on the back of his neck and her other arm wrapped around his torso as she gave him kind of a back hug. "Hello there, feeling super dead by now huh? Tell ya what, I know you can jump between dimensions or whatever and if you get me out of here I'll let you live out the next twenty minutes or so you have left, otherwise I hit you with a Venoshock and put that poison in overdrive and you drop dead right away in the most painful way imaginable. Or we find out if you actually can die but either way what I'll do would be very painful. So, what's it going to be?" She asked Darts, a twisted smile on her face. Apparently she set this up awhile back, that is poisoning Darts to use him later as a taxi out of here once Shadow Mewtwo showed up. Unfortunately there was one thing she didn't expect.

"...I would stay back if I were you. Didn't you just hear me? Your bedazzled friend is almost dead and I can make him super dead in half a second." She hissed as Leon approached them.

The normally ready-for-action Darts had a queasy sort of notion in the pit of his stomach as Zera threatened him. She must have planned to poison him from the very beginning. Which meant she was as calculating as she was now ugly... As he clenched a golden fist to begin to make a move, Leon approached from the midst of the melee to stare down the Weezing hybrid. Darts and Leon had never interacted much, but you don't become a Snagem without ingenuity of your own. The Giratina hybrid stayed silent, watching and waiting for a chance to take action.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 pm
I stared in confusion as the plan was given to me; a Blizzard attack? With that things power? I think not. Strong as it normally is, it wouldn't have that kind of kick like it would to another human or hybrid, let alone to Pokemon of lesser strength. No, I needed something a bit bigger that would be the proverbial hammer to this abomination. I needed a moment though as I quickly focused; chilling winds rushed around the rest of the Snagems as it started to centralize at one point. A mass of icy power started to accumulate right amongst my hands, growing denser and larger. My eyes, shining an icy blue, locked on to the Shadow Mewtwo, my Mind Reader taking effect. I only was going to get one shot at this. I had to make it count.

As the attacks started to bombard the Shadow Mewtwo, my Sheer Cold attack was primed. "GO!" I shouted, unleashing the mighty icy bomb to blast the formidable Pokemon away.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:04 pm
Aile blew some of her hair aside as Shadow Mewtwo appeared once more, looking straight up at it. “Hmph. Not worried about that. We either take him down, or we die, probably. I don’t know what’s greater motivation.” She’d simply shrug and bring out two more Pokémon of hers, Tatooine and Sarlaac, the dragon and sentient sand pile looking up at the abomination. “So, you two, that thing is called Shadow Mewtwo. He’s here to try to murder us all. We’re going to stop that.”

“Sand?” The little sand pile would have a confused look on her face or closer to what the hell, one echoed by Tatooine as well.

“Don’t give me that look. It’s do or die. Besides, if we die, it’ll be quicker than starvation, at least.” Another nonchalant shrug would come from their trainer, causing Tatooine to shout at her.

“Gon!”

“What? I’m just telling the truth, I don’t give too much of a damn anymore. Anyways… Tatooine, you’re going to be a mobile turret mounting. Sarlaac, you’re going to be the Shadow Ball turret. You’re going to have cover at least.” The woman would close her eyes and focus on the area around her, bringing to mind a time from when she stayed in Pyrite, when a massive sandstorm hit. The intensity, the ferocity, it was something she wanted to bring out from that memory into her current surroundings, and finally, she was actually going to earnestly use that artifact for what it was meant for.

If anyone payed any notice to her, they’d see her holding onto her staff and close her eyes, seemingly trying to focus on that thing. The stripe on the attached braid would shift from a lighter brown to a light green, with a stream of sand beginning to pour out and swirl around her. It would start of small and only grow larger and spin faster, until finally she opened her eyes, the sand around her bursting out into a raging sandstorm. “Go,” she cried out to her two Pokémon, who quickly paired up and started their assault, with Sarlaac sending out a barrage of Shadow Balls, while Tatooine would flap her wings in a way where the standard soothing hum would turn into a horrible Screech, hopefully helping to push Shadow Mewtwo in the way that they wanted.

“Alright, with them moving… Korriban, be ready to use Ancientpower when that thing gets near the miniature black hole that hopefully won’t kill us all either. If I die, I’d rather a quick and painless death, not being crushed into a single point.” Aile sighed, then looked up when she felt her legend turn to look at her. “What? Don’t look at me like that. I know I have an issue with hiding things, but this is a good time to be wearing that mask. If I’m going to die, I want to die acting like a nonchalant a** rather than a fearful bug. Now, be ready for that Ancientpower.” One series of groans later, and the Regirock would be facing forward once more, ready to send up those pillars of rock when Shadow Mewtwo was in place.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff