Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP & Mini Event] Celebration and Change (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sesshy552 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 6, 6, 4, 3 Total: 23 (6-36)

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:10 pm
User Image

Z'aria offered him a kind smile as he spoke of returning, her head nodding lightly with his words. It was truly nice to see the offspring of members returning to the lands. Moving around to stand on the other side of him so she wasn't blocking access to the food in front of them, the lioness paused briefly mid-step, her ears flattening as he questioned further on the loss they'd suffered. "There was a great storm in the area." Clearing her throat with her words, she sat down beside him, her paw digging lightly at the dirt as she spoke. "It drove a few out of the area for shelter, and those who didn't... Well, they're with Eywa now." She hadn't looked at him while she spoke. Her heavy heart causing her eyes to focus on the small grooves her toes had made in the ground. After a second of composing herself she pressed her paw into the ridges and looked over at him, a sad smile pulling at the corner of her muzzle. "So it really is a joyous occasion to see so many returning to hometree."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:10 pm
1st off. Let's finally get this cub given out! No one matched her roll, but Keantha was 1 off so you'll be going home with the lovely lady! She was colored by Lady Kiya and should be an adult by now! I'm sure the stages will drop once she's posted for a cert given I won her last year and the boy is already grown that was a cub when she was a cub. She has no parents so you are free to give or some or have her have none at all. Up to you!

Keantha

There will be a closeout post by me here shortly <3 You are free to continue to rp to reach 5 posts for your characters though. Be on the look out for more things in the future.  

The Navi Pride

Keantha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 pm
Mapiya laughed fondly shaking her head "You will find your one when you are meant to find them sister and there is no need to apologize, a mother's counsel is always good to hear." She shared a warm, knowing smile with Sylwanin.

"You must be very proud of your daughter, she is bright and kindness itself." Piya chuckled fondly at Txon knowing they were probably embarrassing the girl but she loved all of the females under her as her own and any chance to speak of them brought her joy.

"Oh yeah, things peachy darlin," Ves gave her a sunny smile. "I just remembered ya talking about this party and thought I would bring myself on to give you my congratulations! Not every day you get married." Or at least she assumed they didn't. Who knew. Maybe in this pride, they got married and remarried day in and day out but any excuse for a party was a good excuse in her book.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Quote:
Final post for all mine <3 Feel free to keep rping if you need the 5 post minimum for yours <3 All of the ranks that were brought up at the beginning of this rp will soon be open for requests <3 and the rp requirement will now be in effect <3<3<3 Thank you to all that entered!

User ImageUser Image

"Well, don't be a stranger either mother! Giving her a loving smile and a headbutt he wandered off to go enjoy the company of some of the other pridemembers.

Kathryn Dragonna

"Please, come join me and get some food and drink. Tell me about how everything is." The female said with a bright smile towards the Suzat member that she'd gotten to know not more than a few moons past. "You are right, it's not every day but we can talk about my marriage while we talk about your journey here." Giving her friend a bright grin she led the way towards the banquet table for them.

Keantha
<3

User ImageUser Image

"Well, if you'd like to chat some more, I'm starting to realize how hungry I am and we could converse over some wonderful food." Giving him a warm smile she led the way towards the banquet that had been laid out before them all.

SSBrosB

"Truer words could not have been spoken, but enough about me and my singleness, I wouldn't mind hearing a little more about yourself." Making herself comfortable she was excited to learn more about her fellow pride mate.

Keantha

User Image

"OH you did, did you?" Watching as their son brought the female forward she was all grins when she was introduced as his mate! "This is so wonderful! Funanya, welcome into the family. I'm so happy to meet you. You both must be hungry though, come! We shall eat and you can tell me all about how the two of you met." Approaching her new daughter in law she gave her a warm nuzzle on the cheek and motioned for them to all follow her, mother's orders!

Kathryn Dragonna

magnadearel

User ImageUser Image

He hadn't been expecting his mother to come up behind him like that, even with Coel's look behind him right before she spoke. It hadn't been enough time to really prepare him for her arrival. "Of course I am mother! What about you? AND, I wouldn't exactly call my conversation harassment...." Raising a small eyebrow her way he gave a small smirk like smile. Turning to give her an affectionate half hug/nuzzle he was glad to see her out and about. Not that she was getting old or anything.

Kathryn Dragonna

"If you need me, I will be right over here, I promise." He gave her another reassuring nuzzle and headed towards his sister who wasn't too far off, hoping that the dark female he'd found himself so attached to would follow and start to feel like more of the pride once more.

- Mynsed -

User Image

I'm sorry to hear that..... He could only imagine how that had made everyone else feel but in the end there was still life within the prides and it was thriving. Looking around all he saw was joyous faces, you never would have guessed the tragedy that had hit them not long ago then. "I'm happy I could add to the celebrations then. Even if he hadn't been one of the one's to go missing, at least he had come back to his roots. Checking out some of the glowing lights from the lanterns he looked back towards her and gave a smile, "Walk with me? I can tell you of some of my stories from the outside and maybe you can tell me some things about yourself."

Sesshy552

User Image

"Well, if you excuse me I need to go find my mate and make sure he gets some food in his stomach." Smiling towards the outsider she moved off to go located her beloved.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out