Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Alfitaria (Earth & Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:33 pm
Marina

User Image

Marina looks to her mother and watches her swim away. She sighs and looks to the world of Tipa. She spots someone coming closer and introduce himself. Then use magic in front of her on the food. She smiles when he said it was healthy. So she gently took it from his hand the one slice and took a small bite.She chewed a little then swallowed and smiled "it's good!" she said happily. "Oh I am Marina of Nautilia" she explains.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Justin
Tipa Adventurer (Swordmaster)
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
After having his watermelon slice, Justin spoke to Marina. Nice to meet you, Marina. You're a really cute mermaid & that's a cute pearl flower you have. Justin then showed Marina an invite to St. Ivalice's full moon festival ball Tipa has been invited been invited to a Full Moon Festival ball which is 3 nights at the capital of St. Ivalice & we can bring as many friends as we want. Tipa is one of the Great Crystal nations of Ivalice Island. St. Ivalice is the capital Water Crystal Nation. Would you like to come? I can grant you human legs. Justin asked this to Marina, then he thought about about what it would be like to dance with her. Justin blushed at this thought.

Marina, we can teach you about being human, we'll have you cleaned up, give you some nice clothes to wear, something to eat and teach you how to dance on human legs. By the way, I'm 15 years old. How old are you, Marina?

Invite:

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 am
Marina

User Image

Marina finished her watermelon slice aswell and looks at the invitation without touching it. She didnt wanna get it wet. She blushes then looks up at Justin and smiles and nods. "that sounds lovely" she said. She continues to look up at him "I hope I can do everything right"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:46 am
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Marina, I'm sure you'll do great. Ready to become human? Justin got out his Wizard's Staff and held it in his hand, waiting for Marina's okay to turn her human.

Wizard's Staff:

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:57 am
Marina

User Image

Marina nods and smiles. "yes!!!" she said happily. "I cant wait!!!" she swims up closer and looks up to him with a big smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Okay then, Marina. Then, here we go. Justin pointed his Wizard's Staff at Marina's tail and cast his human spell on her and Marina's transformation into a human began.

Transform Spell:
User Image

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 pm
Marina

User Image

Her legs transform into legs and she continues to look up at him. She didnt know how she was going to walk but she smiles and when she knew the transformation was complete she stood up the best she could. She was wobbly when she stood and she tries her hardest to stay standing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:29 pm
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Need some help standing up, Marina? You're beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Justin offered his hand toward Marina, offering to help Marina stand up on her human legs, she was beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Justin also blushed after commenting on that she looked beautiful as a mermaid turned human. Once I help you stand and walk, would you like something to wear in the meantime until we reach Castle Tipa, Marina? Justin offered Marina to find something for her to wear in the meantime since Marina was naked.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:26 pm
Marina

User Image

Marina takes his hand and lets him help her stand. She smiles at him but was blushing. When he mentioned for something for her to wear she looks down at herself and blushes deeper then looks to him and nods.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:07 am
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Marina, why do you dream about becoming human? Justin asked Marina as he held her to maintain her balance.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:12 am
Marina

User Image

Marina lets her mind be taken away from her embarassment. "well....I've seen some of the wonderful human things on sunken ships" she explains. "I just want to see the place they come from".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:25 am
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Marina, that sounds wonderful. Justin held Marina. Marina, can you try walking? I'll catch you if you need help. Justin said this to Marina. Marina, your ocean blue eyes are beautiful. Justin blushed as he commented on Marina's eyes.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:04 pm
Marina

User Image
Marina smiles and looks at him as she begins to walk, deciding to focus on him so she wouldnt think about falling. As she did this she began to walk slowly but surely. She giggles when she realizes she was doing it. "this is fun" she said then blushes as red as a tomato when he said the comment on her eyes. Then smiles at him. "thank you" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Justin
"Don't bother blocking."

[Alfitaria, Beach]
Justin smiled toward Marina then found a sail sheet and rope for her to cover her body with. Marina, here. Put this on in the meantime until we reach Castle Tipa. Its better than walking around naked. Justin blushed as he gave Marina the sail sheet and rope so she can cover her naked body, then turned away so that Marina would have some privacy putting on the sail sheet. Marina, let me know when I can turn around. Justin said this to Marina.

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yui Matsune
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:34 pm
Marina

User Image

From Nautilina in the Atlantic Ocean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marina smiles when she was handed the sail sheet and rope. She was starting to feel self conscious. She then begins wrapping the sheet around her body and tying the rope around to keep it from falling. It looked kinda cute. "okay" she said when she was done "you can turn around"

AnimusHelixRebirth

[[is this better?]]  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas