Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Meridian Metroplex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he stared with his opened wide, he felt his body being pushed away by Hannah before watching her being pushed to the side by their sonic screech. Ardyn's eyes grew wide as he saw his friend looked to be startled as he turned back toward the cloaked creatures as he noticed that the bullets didn't harm them. With his eyes glowing bright teal blue, the keyblade speedster summoned his large keyblade before blocking it's swing back toward him. The blade clashed against his own with enough force that it had pushed him far back, crashing against the wall next to Hannah but not going down. Meanwhile, two cloaked creatures dashed straight toward Vin before watching one of them getting hit by a whip made of pure light, making Vin very interested before quickly dodging the blade but falling onto his back. Looking up at the cloaked creature, Vin just smiled softly as he spoke up with a soft but cocky voice,"You know, that wasn't fare. Knocking a man down when he isn't paying attention...guess..that means that'll happen to you to then."
The Nazgûl warrior looked at him confused before hearing a loud roar coming from behind them as large teeth chomped straight down onto Sauron's minion. Zane pointed his guns straight toward the large creature as Maya yelled out,"It's the Vault Monster!"
Vin just stared from below it as Maya used her Siren Abilities to pull his legs away from the creature before the five vault hunters fired rapidly at the Rampager. The Rampager jumped around, crashing against different pillars which made some of the roof begin to crash down onto a couple more of the Nazgûl which Maya pulled Vin up before speaking up with a smile,"Don't worry about the Monster, we'll take it from here. You all go! We'll take it from here!"
Vin was confused as he stood there as Maya's hand softly touched his bare chest in which he began to feel the same bad feeling that something was going to go wrong. As more debris fell down, it began to create a wall as Maya smiled softly and gave a wink to the others before the debris blocked them from the fight. Vin tried to run in but the large concrete was too strong and made from what seemed to be made by alien technology. Standing there worried, Vin turned to the others before yelling out,"Everyone!! Fall back and regroup!"
Ardyn's eyes grew wide as this happened, he wanted to go help as he ran toward the concrete to try and break through but Vin wrapped his arm around the young boy with a tear dropping from his right eye,"Don't...she..she can handle herself..we have to go now..."
Ardyn looked up at Vin, clenching his fist tight before nodding, dashing off toward Hannah with his hand clasped on hers before picking her up and dashing toward the Fast Travel Station outside of the entrance. Meanwhile, Vin turned toward Simon with a stern look on his face before speaking up,"The Fragment...it's taken but we will get it back...lets get going, Starlight Brigade."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

seeing the vault hunters run off, Simon wanted to go help, but Onyx held him back. they both stared each other down as Simon's eyes widened and a single tear fell "no, we can't-" "the fragment is lost, we have to get off world now ... their minds and hearts have been made up" he said before Simon glanced at Maya getting the same feeling as Vin before gritting his teeth "LETS GO!" he said as he and the others fended off the few Wraiths who went after them before evaporating by the vault monster. as they went through the sewers again, Simon clutched his heart as though a feeling of dread was approaching

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:44 am
Zack Fair

User Image

"If you want to be a hero..."

While dealt with the Ringwrath and Zera set them on fire, the creature appeared as Maya called out Vault Monster. Zera and Precht were on guard about it, but the Vault Hunters run off. They and Zack wanted to help them, but Vincent and Simon shouted to retreat, in much of 2nd Guild Master dismay, "What!?" he nearly raised his voice, Zera can't believe what they are saying. Zack felt the same, but he did remembered Tseng and rest of Turk had to destroy Angeal and Genesis' hometown without his knowledge. He placed his hands on Precht and Zera's shoulders, "I felt the same, but there is nothing we can do once their minds are set. There might be a chance they will survive," he said to them softly, yet sadden. Precht listens to Zack, then he clicked his tongue and clinch his fist, "I hope you are right, Zack," he replied to him. then they all fended off through the sewer. They made it to Fast Travel Station, but Zera was fed up at Vincent and the rest, while her eyes begin to burst into tears, "You idiot! You called yourself comrades, but we can't just leave them behind fighting that monster!! And you!!!" she yelled at them out of frustration, before she angrily glared at Simon and Precht. Precht looked at Zera, but what she said was right, leaving comrades wasn't a best option, but he kept what Zack said about their chance of surviving from vault monster. "I thought Fairy Tail is suppose to be helping others whenever there are some trouble! Now you all leaving them to fight that creature!! What if Zack was wrong!!!" she yelled out at them, her emotion was mixed with anger and frustration before she starts to sob. Precht lowered his head and looked away for a while, her words hit right through him. Zack let the young girl cry, then he sighed and crossed his arms, "Zera..." he called her name, she looked at him while her tears were falling, he looked solemnly, "I understand about how you feel, back when I was a SOLDIER I wasn't informed from Turks that they will destroy my mentor's hometown. I was forced to kill my mentor after he turned into monster, he lost his honor, but he regret his choice after I defeated him and watch him degraded. That's why he gave me this to carry his honor," he explained to her about his experience he had as a SOLDIER, then he glanced at his Buster Sword with sad smile. Precht and Zera listened to Zack's story, Precht was upset to Zack's mentor forced him to fight him, but he did carry his honor. Zera slowly stopped sobbing, and wipe her tears, "Your sword mean a lot to you," she said to him, "Yeah, he taught me to have a honor and dream to be a hero. We share the same ideal, so I will carry his honor and his dream," he replied, while looking at his sword. Precht let out his rare smile, "Your mentor will be pleased to hear that, so about Aerith's kidnapper, do you have any idea what does he look like?" he said to him, before he asked him about Aerith's kidnapper, so they can track the person down. Zera looked at Precht, knowing the fragment was important, but they kept their promise to Zack they will help him locate where Aerith was hidden. Zack was about to describe to Zera and Jedis, but suddenly they all hear the soft clap that was coming close to their location, they all turn their attention and be on guard. To Zack, his mako blue eyes were wide open, they were all looking at the man who kidnapped his girlfriend. Juzo Mido! It didn't take long before Mido stopped walking and clapping at the same time, he dropped his arms, "That was such a moving scene. In fact, I found myself laughing," he said to them sarcastically, finding them amusing. Precht and Zera sensing sinister about him and didn't like how he said that. Precht and Zack noticed a golden armor strap around his left arm. At the entrance, Fenrir and his partners suddenly appeared from their red mist and they have finally found Mido, but waiting for right time to ambush him as they stay hidden. To Fenrir and Yakumo, they really want to kill him into the ash for what he had done to their lives. Zack had enough of him, so he draw his Buster Sword and took a stance, what he said would make them surprise, "You!"

"... You need to have dreams and honor"

OOC:

Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah found that these swords men were hard to tangle with but not sooner had the battle began did it end with the vault monster coming out and reeking havoc about the place causing the cieling to cave in on itself,"Whats happening?!?", she yelled out seeing as everyone was fighting before their was a baracde of the falling cieling blocking in some of their allies, Hannah to concerned about Adryn at the moment was trying to find him manage to see him over where Vincent was as she ran over only for him to take her hand as they ran out of there together she found herself looking back wondering if everyone was going to make it out..", she found herself and the rest of her comrades becoming very solemn over the event even Zera shouting at vincent for not going back to save their friends she felt in her heart it wasn't right either.. wondering,'what if that was me? would he have left me to...', she felt rather sick as her head was kept down that was until another guest arrived and Hannah blinked lifting her head upwards smelling the scent of blood;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Standing there with his head hung low and his bangs covering his eyes, no one could see his face as he was the last to walk out, staring at the entrance to the Vault as his fists clenched. This was the time where he heard the loud voice of one of Simon's comrades yelling at him for running away when they could of tried to help but Vin knew. Vin knew what was going to happen. His eyes covered by his bangs as he looked down with his hand clenched on his keyblade's handle. Ardyn was feeling the same thing as he felt as though if Ardyn himself went off to fight the creature that Vin would leave him too. The demigod felt defeated within his spirit until he smelt something. Something...bloody and divine. His eyes grew wide as he heard the voice of Mido taunting the others and yet, Vin knew exactly where that divine power was from. His hair began to grow grey as dark aura flowed around the demigod, making Ardyn quickly notice and began to grow fearful as Vincent walked up in front of Zack, his keyblade dragging behind him,"I know that scent...that is Mitsuki's divine aura...I'll make you a deal...here and now...you let them go now..."
The demigod then lifted up his head, making Ardyn's eyes grow wide as he noticed the dark aura flowing around Vin like a tornado for underneath his grey and slightly blue tinted hair was eyes that could only be described was the color of embers. Vin wasn't happy, no...he was pissed off as he spoke his threat,"and I might not rip your head straight off your shoulders and shove them right up your a$$...I might not crush your rusty heart from your chest right in front of your eyes and watch your life escape from your eyes...and I might...I said might...not show you how ruthless I can be.."
Ardyn had never seen this from Vin before as he summoned his keyblade quickly, standing in front of Hannah in a defensive position to protect himself and his friend as he watched Zack and Vin stood in front of the group but yet Vin was showing his temper as he spoke once more,

"...I'm not afraid of you...but you should be afraid of me.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

"YOU DON'T THINK I WANTED TO HELP THEM?!" Simon said blowing up at Zera showing fresh tears down his cheeks, his heart aching from his choice "i want nothing more than to save everyone, anyone i meet and like i try my hardest to protect .... but i can't control how people are! .... i can't change what a person feels in their heart to be right, that's the burden of being a Jedi ... and having a keyblade Zera ... it haunts me ... constantly!" he said with his lip quivering as Onyx wanted to reach for him but stopped when seeing Mido. like the other's she ignited her lightsaber but saw Simon was still facing away as did Cy'la and her eyes went wide "oh sh*t ... um ... guys ... why don't we ..." she said motioning for everyone to move to the side before Simon turned around to face Mido, his eyes (irises and all) were pure white with flakes of gold shining along with a radiant aura of light around him as he gripped his lightsaber and activated it "Juzo Mido ... my half of the Will has been decided ... for your crimes your death shall be horrendous and fitting for what you have done to so many. the Light rages-" he said in a voice that sounded like several of him speaking at once as he turned to Onyx, who's eyes were pitch black with flakes of gold and spoke in the same manner "and the Dark contents" she said as Simon turned to Mido and requipped in a bright blinding light and into his Seraphim Armor, with a second keyblade in his other hand and four surrounding him, the visor of the helmet shined golden before turning to Vin "i fight by your side"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:38 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

"Juzo Mido?" Precht said from Simon's Will of the Force, he and Zera remembered Mitsuki mentioned Mido. He uses his force pull to pull Zack, Ardyn, Hannah, and Vincent away from Simon and Onyx. Precht glared at Mido, "I see, so that's Mido when Mitsuki, myself, and my friends warn Daichi for laying his claws at Fiores Kingdom. And now Daichi allow him to kidnap her despite of keeping her last person to live, so he can kill her over and over again," he said to himself about last meeting with Daichi. Zack look back, then focus on Mido, however he and two kids witnessed Vincent's anger, Simon and Onyx's state Zack begin to worry, "What happen to those three?" he asked them, Precht suspected much, "It's the Will of the Force, it's a powerful force that chosen can bear or what story said. Vincent was unleashing his darkness, I think Mido using Mitsuki to toy with him, like Daichi toying with Mitsuki's emotion when he mention death of her master. Most importantly..." he focus on Mido, "What the h*ll did you do to Mitsuki, and I'm suspecting you kidnapped Aerith from Zack!?" he demand him the answer. Mido didn't budge from Vincent's p*ssed off attitude, Onyx and Simon's Will of the Force, he mainly observed them, until he laid his eyes on Simon's Fairy Tail emblem, "Mmm... Interesting, three other human hybrids, I could abduct you, but I was told not to. Besides, both Aerith and Mitsuki aren't only one," he explains to them, leaving them and revenants confused, besides Fenrir grew outrage that he kidnapped Mitsuki. Mido looked at Vincent,"I am afraid I cannot do that. I am keeping your precious little Mitsuki in the cage... like that human precious Aerith," he said as he can't accept his deal, and mentioning others, before he looked at Zack for Aerith, who growled. Zera ignite her flame, "What do you mean?" she asked him. Mido smirked beneath his helmet as his left hand reach to his back to grab something as he looked at Simon and Precht, "Six of your allies won't help you defeat Lord Daichi. As for you Simon and Precht... I captured two half etherious," he said and toss two dragon scale scarves that belongs to no other than Nashi and Neel, and additionally the crimson wayfinder to the ground. Mido was purposely trying to make Vincent unleash his darkness, so he can collect the data. They were all covered in blood. Precht was wide open to see two scarves, he finally snaps his anger, "YOU KIDNAPPED NASHI AND NEEL!" he yelled at him, Zera was completely shock about Mido kidnapping two Fire Dragon Slayers/Celestial Spirit Mage. Mido's left red eye glowed and shown the projective screen of unconscious Aerith, Nero, Odelia, Mitsuki, Nashi, and Neel all covered in blood from their neck, they look like they have been in from inhuman torture to near death experience. Mido crossed his arms, "Their blood made us powerful and satisfy our thirst," he said in satisfying tone. Fenrir and Yakumo cannot take it, "Save us a search, anyway..." Yakumo shouts before he and Fenrir speeds up, Zack, Zera, and Precht were surprised to see two... no five newcomer, but Yakumo and Fenrir were rushing towards him. Mido glanced at his right, sees five revenants, "You're ash, pal!" Yakumo shouted as he leaps and attempt to deliver a heavy blow with his Oni Bane large sword. Fenrir's Queenslayer Sword was about to slash him, but suddenly his single experiment appeared out of nowhere and blocked their master by their black sword, leaving them in surprise because of strength it possessed, "Ngh!" "What!" they both look shock before two of experiments push them back in such heavy force, losing their balance as their body crashed against the ground and rolled bit far enough, and prove others they are more powerful enough to beat the mere humans senseless. Zack was unbelievably shock, "How much blood they drank? Don't tell me, they are not humans?" he asked and guessing they were dealing with non-humans. Both Fenrir and Yakumo never believe how much powerful Mido's experiments evolved, just as two more of his experiments arrive to defend their master as Mido crossed his arms.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC:

Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:48 am

User Image

Hannah could feel the tension in the air as adryn tried to protect her as much as possible Mr. Vincent was very angry she could tell but when he began to transform along with Onxy and Simon she found herself shivering as she never witnessed this much power in her life before! She seen how people reacted to the bloody scarfs and how the man showed a projectile image of some of their friends on the screen the two she remembers were Mitsuki and Odelia,'Oh no that pirate lady did get caught! She actually looks... like defenseless...', for once feeling sympathy towards Odelia for a moment before her brain turned back to the situation at hand she finally figure this guy out he was vampire of some sorts,"You nasty blood sucker!! You give vampires a horrid name!", she shouted at him baring her fangs; Perhaps she was angry about her friends because unlike Odelia she liked MItsuki but everyone did... Though her biggest thing that irritated her was the affect he was giving people like her to be made out to be monsters! And she hated that!

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:51 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin didn't turn to Simon but he gave him a soft nod with his head before raising his left hand, showing his ring was glowing a bright light coming from the jewel of the ring. It was glowing a orange amber color as keyblades began to appear behind Vin, like wings made out of metal of all styles as he noticed Odelia was in the image Mido projected. Vin knew he had to do something as he yelled out loudly in a roar, dashing straight toward Mido with his keyblades spread out wide like angel wings. Vin quickly summoned one of his double edged keyblades before throwing it in a spiral around Mido as he quickly grabbed another keyblade to swing it a few times straight at the vampire. If he were to try and attack, particles appeared around him before teleporting to the spiral keyblade which he grabbed with his off hand, swinging both his blades against Mido's back. He kept doing this multiple times as more and more keyblades began to flow around Mido like a tornado made purely of keyblades. Meanwhile, Ardyn was just completely shocked of what all had just happened as he looked over to Hannah with a soft smile before picking her up onto his back,"It's time. Show them what you are made of."
Ardyn then turned straight toward the tornado of keyblades as everything began to go slow, the keyblades acting like stairs that Ardyn used to climb all the way to the top. Electricity around Ardyn began to enchant the keyblades he touched, giving them a stunning effect as Ardyn reached the top before jumping up into the air. Ardyn let go of Hannah as he wanted to perform a over the head strike straight down against Mido's head. Right before they began to decend though, the keyblades that made the tornado began to shoot straight down at Mido with their stunning attack as Vin used his attacks as a decoy.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

as the attacks went on, from friends and strangers alike, Simon removed one of his keyblade and activated his duel-end mode on his lightsaber and charged through the tornado of keyblades to get in close before slashing with the left end, along with the two floating keyblades, then the same with the right before kicking at his chest and did a back flip before raising his hand to charge a powerful burst of light

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:47 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir and Yakumo use their sword to help them support themselves, while Hannah yelled at Mido for giving vampire a horrid name. Only for Fenrir can sense Hannah as true born vampire, but he and rest of revenants didn't bother as they gave her a look like "do not compare to immoral vampires". It reminds them of rest of humans outside of realm, they were fear of them, but they only wants to hunt down the demons to satisfy their thirst. Mido looked at Hannah, "Then, you would say same things as those revenants. However, that will also including former dhampir, " he correcting her that they are similar, but known as revenants. Fenrir bared his fangs underneath his purifier, Mido glanced at Fenrir, "Aren't I right, son of the vampire king," "Shut up!" he yelled at him. Mido hears the loud roar, he turned his attention to see Vincent rapidly attacking him. He grabbed hilt of Judgement Edge to block the attack, sadly for Ardyn, he is immune to the stun, but the keyblade tornado were shot down to his head. Simon's kicked and backflip broke his defence, Precht smirked and his fist in the air, Zera collected two scarves and wayfinder, "Did we get him?" he asked Simon, Ardyn, and Vincent. Zera backed away, and noticed three of experiments didn't defend Mido, they were just keep their eyes on those who would interfere, "Why are those men in armor aren't helping him?" she asked them, leaving Precht and others look alert. Suddenly Mido chuckled to laughter, he slid away from keyblade tornado, he looked heavily damaged. Zack noticed he's healing faster, "Don't tell me," "You fools think this keyblade and this force will destroy me. You need to think twice," he said and lifted his left arm to reveal Golden Fleece armor, "You have a fragment!?" Zack sounded shocked. Mido smirked beneath his helmet, "Impressed? Lady Arachne trusted me to wield Golden Fleece," he said as he's completely healed like it never happened. Precht and Zack were shocked, that means they have no chance of defeating him. Precht thought Mitsuki said she knows where the Golden Fleece is hidden, could she be wrong. Mido turned his attention to Yakumo and Fenrir as he crossed his arms, "My guinea pigs have been gifted with the power of the relics." he revealed his guinea pigs were gifted with relics as he slightly step up towards them. His experiments were on guard to dare anyone gets close to their master, Mido focus on Yakumo, "I must say I'm grateful to the children, Yakumo. They were excellent test subject," he added his guinea pigs were originally children, yet he was grateful about them as living test subject he performed. Precht was shocked, "Wait, did he say children as test subject?" he nearly raised his voice, Zera was horrified and looked at the experiments, "How... How awful?" she said in dreaded tone. Zack was about to draw his buster sword, but one of experiments was in front of him and kneed to his stomach, causing him to stun. Zack held his stomach in agony, Precht looked at Zack and the experiment in anger, but looked at Mido for using immoral experiments. Yakumo and Fenrir slowly stand up, "D... D*mn you!" he cursed him at the same time, Louis, Mia, and Io regroup with Yakumo and Fenrir. While they all glaring at him for kidnapping and experimenting children, suddenly the red smoke appear behind Mido, to Fenrir's surprise... it's Jack Rutherford holding his executioner sword to attempt to decapitate the mad scientist. Mido already caught the Watcher of the Relic's scent, so he immediately turned around and give Jack a powerful punch, Jack grunt and in such force sent Jack back like 9 feet away from Mido. Fenrir and Mia were shock about such strength from him, "It's no good!" Mia said in stunned expression. Fenrir finally stand up, and called out his former partner, "Jack!"

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:07 pm

User Image

Hannah stood there stunned,'Son of the vampire king?!', she never heard a term but that means whoever that was important and would mean a great deal to her people,'Grandfather never said there was one but I suppose dracula must have something to do with it..', thinking of one of the famous vampires lords; She felt adryn coming by to zip her up reeling them into the air above Mido's head as Vincent's tornado went off into a swirling mass she was about to descend down onto Mido with her gun and smash him into the face when she noticed the stun set up didn't work and he was deflecting it instead she took the chance to bounce herself off the spinning key blades hurting her feet only slight in the process as she back-flipped out of the way her feet skidding as the force caused her body to skid backwards, she then came running in it seemed the experiments were the ones that were protecting their master like a tanky support she knew they would have to take them out first; When someone said that the experiments where children she glared ahead,"I know what you are all thinking!", she called out instinctively she rushed forward double jumping upwards she came crashing down on the nearest experiment smashing the sharp edge part of her gun (with a blade at the end) into one of the eyeballs of the experiments with such force is cracked the skull behind it most people would have been horrified granite they were told they were just told they were children,"What ever these guys are they aren't children anymore! They are monsters trying to kill us and that guy is a sick person!", she pointed her gun at Mido angrily her teeth baring as her body began to emminate a small black swirling aura, her tiny body was trying to unlock its true potential but it was hard as she felt the experiment beneath her move she jabbed her blade into its heart; Her lips trembled but her eyes went from blue to solid red as she felt her skin turning pale and her strength flowing into her veins;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Failure. Failure is the only thing Vincent felt as he saw what had happened. The armor was damaged and yet, he saw, the keyblade fragment, the Golden Fleece, had healed all of his injuries. Watching as Ardyn tried to keep Hannah safe before being pushed back by one of the Experiments, Vin noticed the strength within the vampire girl's heart as he noticed her aura flow became uncontrollable with darkness and her eyes were glowing a shade of red that made Vin nervous. Then again, Vin looked down at the pool of blood below him from the gashes on his body that he saw what he looked like. His hair was white with fading blue hair, his eyes resembling the man he hated the most. Looking up toward the armored vampire, Vin turned to see the revenant heroes failing to take down Mido so with this, Vin knew what he had to do. Thrusting his right fist straight to the right of him, making a popping noise happen within his shoulder, Vin winced from the pain before opening his hand wide to summon the keyblades back toward him.

He knew what had to be done

Vin summoned all of his keyblades toward himself as he quickly jumped up into the air, landing his feet onto the leading keyblade which flew next to the whole group. Flying next to Zera, Vin reached his hand out to collect the Wayfinder with his left hand before speaking softly to himself,"I'll get you out of this mess...Mitsuki...I won't break my promise.."
Vin then swung his left hand back to activate the ring on his finger which turned into a darkish blue flowing around within the jewel of his ring as he swung his left hand forward. With this, behind Mido was a portal that sent them back toward the realm of Vein. With this, Vin knew the portal would lead them just to Vein at a random spot as he shot straight toward Mido, thrusting his body and all the keyblades straight against the Scientist. Ardyn's eyes grew wide as he tried to run toward his commander but a piece of cement had trapped his left leg. Using as much strength as he could, Ardyn finally got himself free before dashing as fast as he could directly toward his commander as time moved so slowly that everything almost looked still. Ardyn quickly jumped over all the keyblades as he grabbed Vin out of harms way before time moved back to regular speed. The keyblades would push Mido into the portal but with the fleece, it wouldn't hurt him for long as Vin watched to see if Mido dodged the attack or fell through the portal. Either way, Vin's hair began to slowly change back to normal and his eyes slowly closed, passing out from using so much energy.

User Image
MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:26 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

upon hearing these experiments were once innocent children, the other Jedi faltered but Onyx, who understood like Hannah, continued to fight on as she decapitated an experiment "whoever they were, they're bloody well gone!" she said then glanced at Hannah as she winced a bit. Simon, whom Onyx couldn't even see, finished charging his attack and spread his hands out to cause a shower of light blasts to rain down on the experiments before turning to Mido "the Spire shall be your tomb, this has been written ... for your atrocities to be answered" he said before shooting a light bolt towards the armored man aiming for his helm

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:12 am
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

One of them that Hannah plunge into it's eye as it grunt and stumbled backward, before it rip the blade out of it's eye then threw it away. The helmet in it's eye were bloody, just as Zera, Precht, and Zack knew Hannah was right, those experiments were no longer children, but transformed into monsters because of Mido's immoral experiments. Zera makes her head turn sharply when Vincent picked up the crimson wayfinder, and heard him said everything softly. Precht begin to think about Naara, who was once two terminal ill young girls before Sith Lord found them and perform immoral alchemy to merge two girls into one, Simon did theorized the originals human girls didn't want that. Precht believed those children in this armor didn't want this either, "Much as I don't like harming children, but they are begging us for death Mido caused them," he said as he reached to his lightwhip and was about to ignite, but Zera's voice stopped him, "Vincent, you overdone it!" she shouts as he and Zack, and the revenants excluding Jack looked at Vincent gone unconscious. Precht and the revenants race towards Zera and unconscious Vincent, Louis checked on his pulse, he frowned, "He's at the limit," he said as Fenrir and Zack placed Vincent's arms around their shoulder to carry him. Louis looked at Precht, Zera, and Zack, "We will take all of you to our shelter, then we can help you find your missing friends," he added that they can help them track down their friends location. Before Precht protest that they can't leave their ship, but Mido said something that alerted Louis and his friends as they looked at Mido and Jack.
Earlier, Mido dodged Vincent's keyblades, and scoffed at Simon's words about his end of his line and once again dodged light bolt. He mainly focus on Jack, "Jack, my boy, you're late! How can you be slacking off when you've got such an important job?" he questioning him for being late for his job to deal with Successors. Jack Lifted his head and glared at him, after of trouble all he caused to him and Eva, even he stole Eva's relics as temporary vessel "I'm here to take back all of the relics you stole!" he declare that he will get all of relics back from Mido. Mido decided to say something to keep Jack occupied, "Oh? And do what with them, exactly? After all, your vessel is broken," he taunt him and mentioned about the vessel, leaving Jack puzzled, "What are you talking about?" he asked him. Hearing the word broken vessel draws Louis and others attention, while Zera, Precht, and Zack confused about the vessel, Zera held the bloody scarves tight, "A vessel?" she said in confusion, only the revenants knew who was he talking about, Eva Roux, but question is what does he mean. "Oh my, you didn't notice?" Mido feign the surprise, he only amused himself that Jack didn't noticed, "I gave your precious Eva a little present," he begin to talk about Eva and his little present. Jack narrowed his eyes like if he had a death wish, "You're under the impression that you allowed her to escape; that is incorrect," he added that he was aware of Jack let her escape from him and Arachne, then his left hand grabbed something and toss the item to Jack, "I allowed her to escape," he revealed he let her escape and the item he thrown was no other than used syringe. Jack looked at the syringe, and realized Mido did injected her as guinea pig, "That's...!" he sounded shocked as he lifted his head. Mido activated his hologram screen to reveal eyes closed Eva injected with same syringe in her throat, leaving Zack, Precht, and Zera shock that Mido experimenting the young woman, "I installed a prototype in that lovely throat of hers," he admitted it as he crossed his arms. Mia widen her eyes and think back when Eva coughed heavily, Fenrir did sense something was wrong about her coughing fit and thought, "Why the h*ll didn't I notice this? Eva, why didn't you tell us? I could have purify your relic," he asked himself and Eva about her experiments, Mia knew that means, "But then... That means she was already..." she said to her friends. Zack looked at the revenants in confusion, "What does that mean?" he asked them, Precht and Zera looked at them to give them straight answers. Io sadly closed her eyes, "It means, she is in verge frenzy and it's already pass the early signs for blood beads. If we become frenzy, we will be devote to humanity and seeking the fresh blood," she explains of her knowledge of cycle of revenants, if they all become frenzy, they will all ended up like monstrous creatures seeking the blood. Precht was disturbed to think about it. Jack glared at Mido, "D*mn you!" he cursed Mido for making Eva in stage of frenzy, "I imagine that she'll frenzy before long... and a frenzied relic will be compelled to seek Gregorio," he said to him as he spread his arms, and imagine the frenzy relic will seek Gregorio, leaving all of them, except for Jack, puzzled about why frenzied relics will compelled to seek Silva. For revenants, why Silva has to do with this? One of experiment showed Jack pink lotus and white lily hairpin before it crushed it to taunt everyone around them, symbolized both Eva and six human hybrids already shattered their will. The flower petals scattered around the wind, Fenrir recognized the flower petals, he gave it to Mitsuki as hair accessories before she left the Vein with her older half brother. Mido looked up the sky, imagine where Eva might be gone and seeking her crypt, "Do you suppose she's already wandering the cold, snow-capped mountain?" he provoked her whereabout. In anger and lost his cool, Jack roared to charge and leap towards mad scientist to attempt to kill him, but one of his experiments clashed against his sword, Jack noticed the scent of blood all over them, he caught six different powerful fresh bloods, "Mido! I'll destroy you!" he outrage of him before the experiments pushed him back. He slowly sat up, not understand the scent nor what made them powerful, "Do go and see to the Successors, won't you? As for me, Lady Arachne and I must saw farewell to a certain dotard," Mido order Jack to deal with Successors, while he will head off to kill Silva as he and his experiments each disappeared in purple mist, heading back to Vein to meet up with Arachne. Yakumo gotten angry and step up, "Get back here and tell us where the h*ll you kept them hidden, you coward!" he yelled at them for running away, "Yakumo!" Fenrir called out his friend to snap out of his anger, he looked at his partner, "You and I know very well Mido won't let them go that easily, he and his experiments needed six hybrids' blood to make them powerful, that might be why he's after Silva. Vincent and others needed some rest. Besides, we do have bigger problem now," he said to him, understanding him that he wants to make Mido pay for experimenting Emily, then added he and all of revenants knew they have to save Eva from suffering. They all looked at Jack because of Eva's verge of frenzy. Jack seemly defeated and hung his head with eyes closed, "It can't be... Eva!" he said in defeated tone, he felt like a failure to notice her relic went frenzy through his eyes. Revenants, Zack, Precht, and Zera looked at Jack, who he stood up and turned around, keeping his expression in his eye sterned, "I have to go find her," he said to himself then he walked away as he disappeared in red mist back to Vein and search for Eva.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

OOC:

Precht Zack Fenrir

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games