Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Greenflight] I Put a Spell On You [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mewsings of An Angel rolled 1 12-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-12)

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm
Dorageth felt himself wrapped in warmth. And to his surprise found the green flitting past him, her wingtips playing against his. It sent a wave of lust throughout his body. Oh, Cythereath, beautiful lady! My wings wait for you. Let me envelop you in warmth that the coldest nights will never touch. He flapped his wings downward, and let loose a burst of energy, wanting nothing more than to have this green beauty beneath his wings.

The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

Roll a D4 and see how much favor you get!
1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

NPC Dorageth's Stats
Brown: 40
Between 6-35 turns: +10
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Intelligent/clever: +3pts
Aggressive/dominant personality: +2pts
Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 68

Favor: 10+1+1+1=13

Strength: 13
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Stamina: 11
Wits: 15
Hit Points: 41/41

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:57 pm
Quote:
The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

Quote Uta so Cythereath can dish out some favor, or not.

One word, that's all. Just one single comment, to describe an entire being. Modrioth stays silent for a long moment, the gears in his mind working as he tried to select just the right one--vibrant, perhaps? Thrilling seemed too dull. He'd already called her alive, and without much context to help that along, that simply seemed like more of a blunt observation than any kind of compliment. What should he say, then?

Heavenly.
It's...simple, he thinks. Open-ended, perhaps a bit too much so. But she only asked for one word, and that was all he'd dare to give.
Zaikt

Heavenly?

Now that was a compliment!

The green's eyes whirled all the more violet, and she sent the equivalent of a coy caress back at the brown. Oh, yes, her sisters would envy her this night, and her hearts were ever so pleased to know that one among them thought such nice things about her. The green didn't care if the words were sincere or not -- that they'd been said at all was enough for her.

+3 Favor

Uta

------

About NPC R'aum: Relaxed to the point of being unmotivated, R'aum is doing his best, even if that's not very much right now. He won't be participating, and instead will be napping.
About NPC Modrioth: Although he's a bit odd, Modrioth is surprisingly smooth despite his quirks, and is rather skilled at getting just the right amount of juicy info out of people. He can be described as aloof, even cold, and has something of an unusual preoccupation with decay and preservation that he doesn't quite keep as well under wraps as he thinks he does.

NPC Modrioth's Stats
Average/Normal: +5
Total: 61
HP: 37/37.
Roll 1: Wits + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 2. -2 favor.
Grid: 4.
----Roll: Dex + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 21. +3 favor.
Grid: 5.
----Roll: Speed + Dex. 15+14=29. Rolled: 20. +1 favor.
Grid: 6. Response +3 favor!
Grid: 7. Response +3 favor!

Strength: 8
Stamina: 9
Favor: 18  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
Mewsings of An Angel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Dorageth Favor roll!  
Zaikt generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:58 pm
[npc modrioth, roll 2--grid 4, 5, 6, 7 already rolled]  

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt
Crew

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:17 pm
Quote:
Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

You are a beauty deserving of the world, Cythereath. Vague. A bit blasé, even. He can do better than that by far. For but a moment of your time, I would give you my all. My words, my attention, my mind and body, all yours to command. Beyond that, the finest kills upon which to feast, only befitting a gem such as yourself. Would that I could, I would give you the stars, although they dim to base coals when placed beside you. Watching her dance against the night sky had every ounce of his attention captivated, but he hoped his eloquence remained intact enough to make an impression. Your mere presence commands such desire--look at your chasers, each vying for you. And as they very well should. But you--you deserve someone who can give you back every bit of the feelings you so rightfully inspire.
He's careful not to overwhelm her with a wave of his own emotions--instead, he permits only a gentle trickle, although he hopes the intensity might indicate the remainder lurking beneath the surface. He wants to catch her, as he's come to terms with, and she deserves to know at least that much of his intentions.

But she asks another question of him, and Modrioth hums, lightly flicking his tail through the air behind him.
My preferences lie in...less physical things. he begins, a small note of consideration creeping into his mindvoice. This took some careful thought to suss out, really, and Modrioth isn't terribly sure it's such a good idea, necessarily, but he's already too far to turn back now. And what kind of chaser would he be, to deny her such a simple question at the final hour?
I seek...quiet. Calm. Much like the mountain snow, undisturbed and--isolated. Not completely cut off, of course. What good is it to be so completely distant? None at all, I should say. Now, he allows a careful glow of satisfaction at the idea to bleed through the link. To be able to be safe like that--it was a tantalizing thought, at least to him. He wasn't sure if Cythereath would find it as appealing. Rather, I desire--peace. Serenity. Comfort, to be taken privately, so that I won't have to worry about anyone's opinion but those that matter. Companionship is precious, is it not? To know someone so intimately--it's a rare thing. Which is precisely why I value its exaltation so.

------

About NPC R'aum: Relaxed to the point of being unmotivated, R'aum is doing his best, even if that's not very much right now. He won't be participating, and instead will be napping.
About NPC Modrioth: Although he's a bit odd, Modrioth is surprisingly smooth despite his quirks, and is rather skilled at getting just the right amount of juicy info out of people. He can be described as aloof, even cold, and has something of an unusual preoccupation with decay and preservation that he doesn't quite keep as well under wraps as he thinks he does.

NPC Modrioth's Stats
Average/Normal: +5
Total: 61
HP: 37/37.
Roll 1: Wits + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 2. -2 favor.
Grid: 4.
----Roll: Dex + Speed. 15+14=29. Rolled: 21. +3 favor.
Grid: 5.
----Roll: Speed + Dex. 15+14=29. Rolled: 20. +1 favor.
Grid: 6. Response +3 favor!
Grid: 7. Response +3 favor!
Grid: 8.

Strength: 8
Stamina: 9
Favor: 18  
Prism Shine rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 pm
The green is clearly in her element. There are no clouds to hide behind, and she can’t help but look behind her at those chasing. This space is free for your dragon to do whatever he wants! Show off for her? Go for it. Give a rousing speech? She’s eager to hear! Put on some physical display? Right on! Throw down a neighbor? How charming! Feel free to make up your own dice roll if you wish (and if you want I can have Cythereath roll against it for bonus favor). Otherwise, quote me when you’re through and Cythereath will give or take away some favor!

No clouds to cover, but neither would Pellereth want anything to obstruct his view. Here was Cythereath in front of him, he could almost pretend there was no one in the sky but the two of them. He gave his wings a harder snap, weaving to the left, and to the right -- anything to see her from every angle. You are.. magnificent, Cythereath. His words firm, laced with adoration that had only built as months had strolled by since a chaotic entrance on the hatching sands. Being by your side is.. an honor. To be able to share this night sky with you.. You are-- Cythereath, you are the-- the brightest star in the sky.

Never had he felt his tongue fail him more than when she looked at him, but the feeling of inspiration hadn’t quite left him. More lovely than the twin two moons--two moons above us. Pellereth winces, but gives a tight, little spiral twirl in the air to try and give himself a moment to recover from his blunder. So many-- So many nights I have wondered if I could.. if we could.. gaze upon them together some nights.

Prism Shine
Cythereath sent warmth towards Pellerth, listening to the bronze open his heart. The young green was still shocked (and delighted) that he had harbored such feeling for her. He might have struggled to the find the words, but the green had no issue rewarding him for his hesitant heartsong. You only need but ask, sweet Pellereth, and I promise that we might make quite a night of our moon gazing. If I had but known, I would have happily lit up your nights. Perhaps, if he were lucky, she might yet do so tonight?

+3 Favor

Uta

/ / / / /

Pellereth's Stats
Bronze: 35
Under 5 Turns: 5
Motivated: 10
-Hasn't chased in any of the previous PC Magic Clutch Flights: +3
Total: 53
HP: 35/35
Favor: 19

Strength: 15
Speed: 6
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 16
Wits: 9  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:28 pm
Turning quite suddenly on wingtip, the little green quite suddenly changes direction, pushing herself higher up, and and sending waves of warm laughter over all those who chase. I am no fool, lovelies. Do you love me? Or do you simply want a night of twined necks and tails? Why do you chase me so? Shall this be a night of love or simply a moments passion?

Answer the prompt and Cythereath might grant you some favor. Or not. Feel free to be honest, lie, do whatever you think she might wish to hear from your dragon.

As Cythereath turned, Pellereth turned to use his momentum to rise as she rose further into the sky. She was a guiding light amongst the background of pinpoints of light, one that the bronze was pulled towards evermore. Her questions made his hearts stall, foregoing a beat in the rapid dance they beat for her. Words failed him so, and the questions laid upon him had Pellereth aching on how to tell her.

But wasn’t the best way just.. the truth?

I have-- loved, you for as long as I can remember. With a soft croon, he thought back to a lovely little green on the hatching sands -- even if his attention had been elsewhere. I’m not good with words.. But Cythereath.. I would fly to the ends of the sky.. I would take the whole of thread, to keep you.. safe. He had done so for Alquemieth with no hesitation, and would do so again if to keep his beloved safe another day.

Prism Shine
He loved her? Oh! To hear such words delighted the green, thrilled her, even. Oh, she wasn't so foolish as to think that they were true--she couldn't forget that those who pursued were likely in the grip of passion and dragonlust, and willing to say anything to amuse her. But to hear someone give her a love confession--why, it was almost too much! Through the link, she sent nothing but fondness and ardor. And will you feel the same way tomorrow, once my flight has ended? Will you still feel that way if I twine necks another? She certainly wasn't trying to dismiss the bronze or his feelings--but she was not as saccharine sweet as Zezollath or Iweth, both whom might so easily swoon if given such a compliment. How deep did his love and devotion truly go she wondered?

Favor +4

Uta

/ / / / /

Pellereth's Stats
Favor: 23

Prism Shine rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:57 pm
Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

Roll your Speed, Strength, Wits & Dexterity to see how you do!
If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!

From up above, to diving down deep -- Pellereth dutifully chased. He was true to his words -- he would follow until he could no more, or she had.. picked another suitor. Yet he took heart, trumpeting his response to her challenge as she weaved. Though he was not a large bronze by any means, he was still much larger than an agile little green. But his form twisted this way and that, avoiding mountain peaks with deft twists, and his hearts raced as he swept along the sharp edges of the valleys. But he kept in proper pace, crooning softly. Here I remain, Cythereath. Just as I promised.

/ / / / /

Pellereth's Stats
Favor: 26

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

Respond to Cythereath's query... and follow these additional prompts.

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

The number of the roll is the amount of HP you lose.
    If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

Quote Uta so Cythereath can respond to this show of tribute.
    ---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

3. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

4. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

5. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

For those who manage to keep up with her or don't fall away, gain +1 Favor.
    For those who veer out of the way, take -2 Favor.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

6. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

7. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

8. Changing direction yet again, the young green ignored the burning in her wings. Instead, she bellowed a challenge to those who pursued, diving down to weave in and out of the mountainscape below. She expected those to follow, taking tight turns, weaving in and out, dancing among the mountain peaks and diving through the valleys.

Roll your Speed, Strength, Wits & Dexterity to see how you do!
    If your rolled number is 35 and above, you manage to keep right up with Cythereath! Her tricks are no match for your skill! +3 favor!
    If your rolled number is between 25 and 34, you avoid crashing, at least, though you struggle to keep up. Still, you do well enough, ad gain +1 favor.
    If your rolled number is between 15 and 24 you fall behind and even have a close call with some of the stone and ice! Whoops. It doesn’t do much damage, but you can tell she’s not impressed. -1 favor
    If your roll is 14 or less, you have a tumble into the trees, or brush too close against the mountain side, or even pull a wing muscle! Take -4 damage. It’s not enough to knock you out of the race, but it’s definitely going to leave a mark. Cythereath does send a wave of sympathy and encouragement--and the equivalent of a little kiss! [-2 favor]

9. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

1. Cythereath keeps more of a distance, though she wraps you up in nothing but warmth and utter delight. She allows her wingtips to brush against your own, playing a bit coy lest you attempt to ensnare her. Your wings are divine. I think I might fit ever so snugly beneath them. Now let’s see if they’ll do you proud and see you through to the end! Gain +1 favor!
    2. With you, Cythereath flies near, allowing her tail tip to trace against you as she passes. The touch is soft and ever encouraging but too soon, the little green pulls away. Still, she allows her interest and desire to wash over you, ever approving. I’ve never seen a more perfect specimen. Surely, you are one of the most handsome dragons in the Weyr. I certainly would enjoy waking up to you come morning. Gain +2 favor!
    3. Cythereath is quite the dextrous creature, and as she dives by, she makes sure she lets her hips and shoulders to run along your side. She isn’t ready to be caught, and any attempts would find the green well out of reach. Still, she would allow her intrigue and desire to color her words and her link, and give the mental equivalent of a kiss. You look like quite a strong and entirely capable beast. It’s quite clear you wouldn’t let me down if I happened to choose you, isn’t it? Gain +3 favor!
    4. Emboldened by her flight, and ever confident, Cythereath would have no objections getting what might be dangerously close to you. She’s well within snatching position, but it’s clear she isn’t quite ready to be caught. Any attempts would have her dropping from the air like a rock--and laughing all the way down. For those who don’t make a move, they will be sent a wave of affection and desire. You are quite a dream, aren’t you? So delicious and ever tempting. I quite might like to twine necks with you this night. And with a fully-body brush, the green swerves well out of the way. Gain +4 favor!

10. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 37 ... 35!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:01 am
Speed (6) , Strength (15) , Wits (9) & Dexterity (7) = 37  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:11 am
My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

My wings, wide; my hearts burn bright for you, Cythereath.. The cold feels nice, but to share the warmth at night while the snow falls.. There’s a note of wonder, soft and sweet for the memories of being much smaller and finding the snow such a delight. A turn had passed by so quickly, hadn’t it..? We could find a cozy spot on the fireheights, share the sunlight together..

Prism Shine

Cythereath could easily imagine the picture Pellereth painted, along with all the tender warmth the bronze seemed to radiate. Cozying up to another sounded most dreadfully appealing... And the green did indeed enjoy the thought of cuddling under anothers wings. It was a fine picture. Sending the bronze an encouraging croon, she continued. There would be warmth enough in due time, after all.

Favor +2

Uta

/ / / / /

Pellereth's Stats
Favor: 28

1. The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

If the number you roll is greater than Cythereath's Speed stat, you are able to keep up with her without issue! Gain +2 Favor and feel a wash of pleasure from the petite little lady.

If your roll is less than your speed stat, she's too quick, and you struggle to pick up your pace. Take -3 Favor. You'll hear her sweet laughter twinkle through laced with flirty encouragement.

Whether you lose or gain favor, you can try to seduce Cythereath with your words by showering her with sincere compliments and praise. Quote Uta if you do so and we can see how Cythereath feels about your siren song. For those losing favor you might make up for some of the loss--for those who gain favor you might get an extra boost.

2. Cythereath looks behind her at those pursuing and singles you out in a moment of mischief. Privately, she sends a sensuous wave of passion and amorous feeling over you, a hint perhaps, of what might come. With eyes purple, she makes a request. You clearly wish to twine necks, to share my ledge a while, and give me a night of passion--but would you defend me? Fight for me? Throw my enemies from the sky?[/i

If yes/positive/affirmative: Cythereath laughs in wicked delight. Prove it then, warrior. Let ichor fall in my name, and give me a show![/i Quote a fellow pursuer. Attacker, roll Strength + Wits.

If your total is higher than that of the your opponents Speed + Dexterity roll, you automatically land a hit. If it's lower, you miss unless your opponent doesn't wish to defend.

Opponent, roll Speed + Dexterity! If the attackers roll is higher than your roll, you automatically take a hit. If your roll is higher, they miss unless you say otherwise. You can counter-attack and auto-hit the failed attacked and they can roll a D4 for damage as you get away!

To determine damage of a successful, non-counter attack i.e. the attacking dragon was successful)! If you're taking a hit from a dragon that's 16 feet smaller or more than you, roll a D6. If their size is within 15 feet smaller, the same size, or 15 feet larger, roll a D8. If you're taking a hit from a dragon that is 16 feet or larger, roll a D10.

If anyone gets 0HP or below, you do NOT need to KO your dragons. They'll just get bloodier and bloodier--Cythereath would not necessarily want anyone to actually all from the sky. The less HP (including negatives) the more damage overall.

[It is 100% okay if these attacks happen at random times during the flight. i.e. you may attack someone who has finished their rolls, or someone just starting, even if you're at a different time.]

---

If your dragon's response is negative/not going to attack write your response and quote Uta so Cythereath can respond. This doesn't necessarily mean you won't gain favor, but... who knows. Will depend entirely on what your dragon says to her mischief.

3. My oh my! You are a delight, and I want to get to know you better. Winter isn't far and while it's one of my favorite seasons, my ledge can always get ever-so-cold alone. How will you keep me warm during these cold autumn days and frosty autumn nights? Answer the prompt and Quote Uta so you might see how Cythereath feels about your reply. You will either earn or lose favor depending on your answer and how this little lady feels at the time.

4. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

5. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

Roll Speed + Dexterity! If your number is equal or higher to Cythereath's Dexterity (19), you keep up with her without issue. If your roll is lower, you either aren't fast enough to keep up or veer out of the way a bit too soon.

If you'd like to try to gain extra favor, feel free to have your dragon attempt to seduce her with words. Quote Uta so she's aware and can have Cythereath respond.

6. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

7. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

8. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

9. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Quote Uta when you’ve filled out your response so Cythereath can cast a little favor (or take some away).

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:27 am
The pale beauty is practically glowing as white as Pern's moons. She suddenly picks up the pace, showing her following exactly where she excels as a green. Fast and furious, she has no problem showing off for her suitors. Do you all want me so? I'm afraid you'll need to keep up with me if you want half a chance--and I won't make that easy. Roll Strength + Speed to see if you catch up with the darling.

Try as he might, Pellereth could not deny that natural speed that greens were gifted with. But there was no jealousy or ire as she pulled ahead of him, only watching her pale, gleaming form move further away from him. He could only send her the softest love, gentle desire -- and a touch of awe. I .. can’t deny what is your gift. You fly so agile, so quick, so.. gracefully. Fly ahead, light up the sky. I’m glad that.. I’m so happy I.. That I can watch.

Prism Shine
The young green noticed Pellereth falling behind--but she could forgive him for being as large as he was. He was not, perhaps, the most suave of dragons but he was young and he was certainly putting forth great effort to charm.

I might be quick but you might outfly me yet. I've heard a bronze can fly all night--is it true? The little minx asked with mischeivious laugh through the link.

Favor +1

Uta

/ / / / /

Pellereth's Stats
Favor: 29

---

3. The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

4. Cythereath changes direction, suddenly streaking down, down, down. She's aiming right for one of the mountain peaks, barely pulling up in time and kicking up a flurry of snow and powder in her wake. She laughs with delight, glancing behind her to see how well her pursuers have kept up, and which of them lost her little game of chicken.

5. The little green can't help but be pleased by her choices. Eyes whirling a bright purple, she looks below and croons her encouragement. Reaching out, one by one, the little green sends a wave of curiosity. If you might describe me in one word, how might you sum me up? Oh, do tell me, for I so dearly wish to hear!

6. Well hello, loves. I certainly love to be spoiled--be it with treats, or gifts, or simply affection. How might you spoil me? The question was spoken with genuine curiosity, but there was no mistaking that Cythereath had every expectation of their promises. Perhaps they were hollow, but in the heat of the moment, the green wanted to know, desperately so, how they might show her their love. Allowing her laughter to twinkle through the link, she adds ever-so-fondly, Also, how might you like to be spoiled? What’s your desire, and perhaps I might make it so?

7. The green dragon suddenly drops from the sky and dives back into the fray. She isn’t nearly ready to be caught, sending nothing but laughter and lust as she skyrockets past. She’s clearly teasing, tempting each competitor--and seems to really enjoy what she sees!

8. The little green this time decides to push herself higher and higher into the sky. Though she’s a delicate little thing, she isn’t afraid of taking everyone on quite the chase! Roll Strength to see if you can keep up with this little darling. If your Strength roll is greater than Cythereath’s you’ll keep up with her. If it’s less, you find yourself struggling, or at least falling a bit behind. Such handsome dragons, each one of you a prize. Tell me a secret about you? Share something with me you’ve never shared with another! Maybe I’ll whisper a few secrets all my own!

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 21 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:28 am
Strength (15) + Speed (6) = 21  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:35 am
(Speed+Wits)

Hyglath responded to Cythereath's sweet acknowledgement with a deep, happy thrum, bright blue flecking in his purple eyes. His tail waggled, and the pain from his leg was put quite out of mind, because she was too perfectly enchanting to allow any space for any thoughts that weren't of her. Even his competition was paid little mind, no matter how fierce it was: it was what every lady of the Weyr deserved, was it not? He could never wish it otherwise! I would hear every sound you have for me, and all the ones you do not know you can make yet!

Though he might be big, and slow, and already bleeding a little, he made up for it in attentiveness and enthusiasm, and sprang off in pursuit with an answering bugle.

Hyglath's Stats
Between 6-35: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Hasn't chased Magic: 3
Total: 58
HP: 44/44

Strength: 20
Speed: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 6

Favor: 10+3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:04 pm

Ce'rian glanced back at Thedred when he spoke, though whether he saw him or Kemoth, it was hard to say. He no longer felt the ground beneath his feet, but the cold, winter wind rush around him. He could feel his wings pump hard as he took them all on a merry chase, and he smiled ever so coyly. Any inhibitions he had begun the flight with were washed away as Cythereath's flight carried on.

Reaching out, he almost traced a finger down the older man's bare chest, before pulling away with a little playful laugh. "I don't have to make a choice yet, do I?" He asked, glancing back at the others surrounding him. Cythereath was pleased by them all--and in turn, so was Ce'rian.

His eyes fell back upon Iathe, and he acknowledged her words with a small, flirty tilt of his head, and a sensuous smile. "I'm glad you came," he spoke with sincerity, even if it was also encouraged by the little green high above the mountain peaks. It might not have been just for Iathe--but her fierce Skerath as well.

Turning back towards I'lin, the young man had nothing but a coquettish look in his gaze. Perhaps it was Cythereath, perhaps it was Ce'rian, but he did enjoy the way others spoke his name. "I have no doubt we'll all be warm sooner than later," he mused, his words and unspoken promise. Whether or not others fell away with a partner, or returned to their weyrs or the lower caverns to warm up--Ce'rian was well aware Cythereath's needs would rule him.

Mr Cheri

Tsunake

Prism Shine

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:23 pm
(Roll 1 from Flight Grid)

Are they? There was no doubt in the question, no attempt to contradict Cythereath's observation; it was simply that Hyglath had never paid the scenery of High Reaches much attention, and it had never occurred to him that it was beautiful. He was so full of such exuberance for life, and living his the best that he could with everyone in it, that he did not often stop to look at the world itself. And now that she'd suggested it, he of course did have to look!

It was rather counterproductive to adequately keeping up with such a nimble creature, but he did manage not to run into the side of one of the pretty(?) mountains, and even remembered to answer her question! If it is snow and ice you like best, I know just the place! Images gushed forth in place of words, of the far-far north where His was from, but they were suffused with warmth, because in that cold place was the joy and love of family, peace and comfort, things which to him were the very heart of life, and why he did not always notice things like mountains. But I have seen many places, and would take you to any of them if you asked. Maybe you could show me what I have not seen in them before.

"Not yet," was Herg'r's own reply, given with a bow and an extended hand - which, if accepted, would find a kiss brushed against Ce'rian's knuckles, but there would be no offense if not, only a flirty grin. "But there is plenty of time for that."

Quote:
The pale green would suddenly change direction, veering a hard right over the mountains of High Reaches. Aren't these snow-capped mountains beautiful? There's so much of Pern I have not yet seen-- if we could go anywhere on Pern where might you take me? Additionally, roll Dexterity + Speed to see how you do on keeping up with the green's path! If your roll is higher than 20 you manage to keep up with her and gain +3 favor. If your roll is between 15 and 19 you get +2 favor. If your roll is 12 through 14, you'll get +1 favor. If your roll is 11 or less you get no favor.

Result: 14

Hyglath's Stats
Between 6-35: 10
Fit/Motivated: 10
Hasn't chased Magic: 3
Total: 58
HP: 44/44

Strength: 20
Speed: 7
Stamina: 18