Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Beauty, Spirit, Freedom (Zeno's Maiden Flight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 14!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:09 am
User Image

Letting out a humming roar, Thoth's wings beat and pulled him through the air. For you, dearest Zenobiath, I would travel to the Red Star and back again! He ignored the small spike of alarm from Calliope,
almost his entire focus remaining on Zenobiath, the rest spared to make sure he didn't crash into anyone or anything.

Rooting around in a crate in their weyr, Calliope shook her head. "I'm not going to the Red Star, I know the songs about what happened last time somebody did..."

-------
Thoth's Stats

Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 10
Wits: 24

R1: (8+24=32) 13
R2: (9+10=19) 14
R3: (x+y=z)
R4: (x+y=z)
R5: (x+y=z)
Running total: 27
Final total:  
faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aryath followed the Queen but struggled to predict her movements and ended up lagging behind again. He took a moment to admire the other chasers, under the guise of checking out the competition. He was proud of the young blues that had chosen to show their support for the young gold.

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 11
Wits: 11

Base points for brown: 40pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 50 points

R1: 1
R2: 6  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:50 pm

User Image
Brown Genkuroth of Argathi xxx

Genkuroth trilled with laughter as the Queen laughed herself, shaking off her own mishaps. We are a fortunate lot, to be gifted with a star as beautiful as she is humorous. Affection rolled in his voice- often, he found it difficult to fit in with other dragons. Bronzes and Golds were obsessed with leadership and control and power, and the Blues and Greens were wary of him being larger than they were... But he appreciated any dragon who could laugh at themselves, regardless of colour and rank. She grew in his esteem- perhaps he ought not judge others before truly getting to know them.

Still, weaving between the contenders was no easy task. Genkuroth had lost focus, and fallen behind. Wings beat the air heavily, and he worked extra hard for little reward. The thermals were not in his favour. I have tricks aplenty for staying ahead of the crowd, Zenobiath, but I would not wish to displease you. Was he... Trying to brag? Or titillate? Mischief swam with desire as he bespoke the Queen.

Down below, Argathi rolled her eyes at his antics, massaging her temples as the migraine increased. Suppressing flightlust during a queen's flight... Bah... She needed a strong cup of something once this was done.

---

Argathi: Cold, Clever, Single-minded; --> not available!
Genkuroth: Mischievous, Caring, Eccentric

Stats:

Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Wits: 12

Round One: Speed (7) + Wits (12) = 1/19
Round Two: Dexterity (9) + Stamina (11) = 6/20

Total: 7

Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 5!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:41 am

Monath got through the peaks and worked on trying to climb after Zenobiath. She was still going slowly, as not to use up too much energy, but she did pick up her speed a little bit. Of course, she couldn't miss how her sister had fallen some and a little yellow leaked into her still mostly purple eyes. She felt a bit of relief go through her, when Zeno managed to catch herself before hitting the peaks. She heard the gold's laugh roll over them, before the passionate wave of affection that rolled over a few of them. She allowed herself to mentally bathe in it, it felt so warm and wonderful.

You know I would go as far as my wings would take me, my dearest Zenobiath. And as you mentioned to me, I remind you the same is true for on my end. You share a part of my hearts as well and that will never change. Speaking of, are you okay?Monath asked the last part, sending a wave of love to her sister, along with a bit of concern. She knew Zenobiath so very well, knowing the laugh had probably covered why she had dropped a bit when she had meant to go higher. She wanted to make sure the other was alright, that she wasn't hurt.

---------------------------------------------------

Monath- Positive Traits: Creative, Inspired, Imaginative, Impassioned
Negative Traits: Moody, Sensitive, Irrational
Demanthra- (will be in her weyr with her own love, so will not be available)

Monath's Stats

Green Dragon: 25pts
Average/Normal: +5 points (even if she is motivated, knowing she can't win, average is good lol)
Respectful: +5pts (as best as she can be, anyway)
Tends to buck the system: -3pts (wasn't sure, but since she is in love with a gold she is chasing, I am going to put this)

Total= 35 points

Strength: 3
Speed: 9
Stamina: 7
Wit: 7

Round 1: (9) Speed + (7) Wit= 16 (Roll- 2)
Round 2: (9) Dexterity + (7) Stamina= 16 (Roll- 5)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 1!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:23 am
NPC I'tan of bronze Rizoth

User Image

1. Roll Speed (9) + Wits (11) = 20/16
2. Roll Dex (7) + Stamina (15) = 22/

Rizoth's Stats:
Bronze: 45
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 62

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

Rizoth heard the gold, felt her touch, but he did not push himself as hard as he might have in his youth. Sending the queen a mix of lust, confidence, and amusement he made his reply. If you wish to see how far I go my body is yours to test. If you want the moons, jealous ad they might well be of your beauty, then you only need sat the word. If the sun speaks Iill of your radiance, I'll tear it from the sky, But I am no fool, sweet queen, and I would rather save my energy for when it will be best out to use. You will always outfly us all, sweet queen.

Perhaps it was his age. Perhaps it was defiance. Perhaps the song and dance was getting old after all these Turns on the hunt. For now, he would hide his time. She was young... Let the young dragons follow her so blindly. He could show his strength and power without wasting all his precious energy so early.

- - - -

I'tan watched as Alumet left the throng, moving to her weyrledge. He did not follow though he yearned to. Already he could feel the wind in his hair and his wing muscles straining as he flew after the queen. Like Rizoth, he trailed, waiting for the right moment. Still, with a cheeky laugh he mused, "Why pick one when you could have all three?". With as small a number as was gathered, it wouldn't be impossible. And driven by flightluat, would anyone be surprised?

More could be better, after all.

dawns_aura generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 8!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 am
Faranie of Blue Samedith
User Image

The brush of affection from the queen definately lifted his spirits. He may still have been near the back of the pack of suitors, but for now his wings were holding up. His hearts were willing, but his strength... well, he needed to work on that....

He held back, but he still kept pace with a few of the others...He wasn't ready to give up just yet. So busy focusing on just keeping up that he wasn't able to even think of something witty or intelligent or flattering for the young queen....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faranie:
Positive Trait List: Intelligent, adroit, ambitious.
Negative Trait List: Vindictive, manipulative, cruel.
Though her negative traits won't be overly on display... she is a passionate and considerate lover.

Samedith:
Positive Traits: Smooth, Persuasive, Powerful, Intelligent
Negative Traits: Power Hungry, Duplicitous, Scheming, Smug

[aware that he won't catch the queen, he still flies... and is willing to be a consolation prize for someone else... though do not expect his hearts]

Blue Samedith
Stats:
Base points for blue: 30pts

Total: 43 points

Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 7

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 8

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 20!

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:08 am
Sa'ana of Brown Memianth
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sa'ana: +:dedicated, graceful, intelligent
-:self-serving, slow to trust, insecure

Memianth:
Stubborn, independent and proud are all words that have been applied to Memianth, and for good reason. He isn't one to pay any attention to convention, and if there is something that he wants or feels is right, he will go ahead, damn the consequences. He is a bright bold personality with a devil-may-care attitude that he shows the rest of the world, but when it comes to His and those he cares about, he is a fiercely protective, kind brown.

Brown Memianth
Stats:
Tends to buck the system: -3pts
Total: 50 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 5

Round 1:10
Round 2: 10 (20/2)

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image

Severith rumbled angrily. Mainly at himself for doing so badly. He felt her desire and tried to double his efforts. How far would he go for her? That was a tricky question since he could go anywhere easily between.

The question shouldn't be how far my queen. Even the lowliest blue can go great distances. perhaps you should ask how much effort one will put forward for you.

About Brown Severith:
Positive: Ambitious, strategist, blunt,
Negative: Cunning, arrogant, ruthless

- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
-Tends to buck the system: -3pts
Total: 47

Strength: 9
Speed: 10
Wits: 8

Round 1: 4/18
Round 2: 12/20
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 4 + 12= 16  

magnadearel

TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 7!

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:09 pm
User Image

Every single suitor was following, was devoted...and yet the Gold wanted more. Her wings beat in strain as she flew quickly towards a mountain face then pulled up. Her foreleg clipped, drawing a small bit of ichor, but not enough for her to truly pay notice. Come with me, beautiful loves. We will reach heights that none will ever see~. Her tail flicked a bit as she spun herself in a slight corkscrew.

-------------------

I'tan's suggestion had her turning from her focus on her Gold, a sweet haze of lust wrapping her tightly. Her eyes turned over I'tan. C'ryn, and A'gyn, a smirk turning up the corners of her lips. Tossing back some blonde hair, the Goldrider leaned on the wall once more, "Do the lot of you think you can share~."
----------------------------

About Zenobiath:
Positive: Strong willed, nurturing, quick witted
Negative: Vain, stubborn, classist

About Alumet:
Positive: Confident, Jovial, Loyal
Negative: Overprotective, Vain, Overbearing

Zenobiath's Stats:

Strength: 23
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 26

R1: 12/23
R2: 3/39
R3: ??/34
R4:
R5:

For Round 3, Roll Wits + Strength

Next Round is 11/18, 9p CST

BastetAmun

tatterpixie

PrismShine

Meepfur

Spockat

Andranis

magnadearel

Mr Cheri

dawns_aura

ShinosBee

faesinger

Uta

Sweet Symmetry

Dea and #Teddy#

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 24!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:11 pm

Brown Faloth

She was so close Faloth could almost taste it. Filled with desire for Zenobiath, the young brown followed her every move, matching her wingbeat for wingbeat. You will see who is most deserving of you, Zenobiath! It will be me who will catch you! he proclaimed with a bugle.

~~~~~~~~~

About Faloth
Positive: Clever, protective, bold, funny, optimistic
Negative: Vengeful, a maverick, reckless, bites off more than he can chew

About W'ill
Positive: Fearless, chivalric, playful, big on family, loyal, team player, honest
Negative: Hot-headed, combative, a herd beast, a brat, a hella flirt, naive, honest

Brown: +40
1 Turn: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Honor-bound: +5
Bucks the system: -3

TOTAL: 55pts

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

Round 1: 19/21
Round 2: 20/22
Round 3: 24/24
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 63  

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 8!

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:24 pm

User Image

Try though he might to keep up, little Sucurith was tiring. He was a young blue, not perhaps as seasoned as his old man. Nor did he have the support of the queen to help him in this. Wings faltering, the vibrant creature nonetheless tried to put on what show his tired body might perform. Is there anyone... for me? he wondered to himself, a hint of despair beginning to build. Surely no one would notice or care if one small straggler fell further behind.

--

Round 1: 11/30
Round 1: 10/11
Round 2: 8/22
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:

Sucurith's Stats

Base points for blue: 30pts
Less than 5 turns: +3pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
Respectful, honor-bound, or gentle-natured dragons: +5pts
Total: 43

Strength: 2
Speed: 10
Stamina: 2
Wits: 20

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 24!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:28 pm
NPC A’gyn and Bronze Kurath
User Image

Kurath winced as he watched Zenobiath clip herself, yet was heartened by the queen continuing on. With a beat of his strong wings, he followed up and over, devoted to seeing this out til the end.

---

A'gyn was surprised by the offer by I'tan, maybe even a touch more that Alumet seemed to be considering it. Yet he could certainly roll with the flow, his smile almost liquid. "The more, the lovelier." He winked to I'tan, and gave C'ryn a once-over, before his gaze returned to Alumet. Certainly it was up to her, but.. At least he was among lovely company.

/ / / / /

A’gyn
Pros: Witty, Pragmatic, Outgoing
Cons: Anxious, Reactive, Forgiving

Bronze Kurath
Pros: Driven, Diplomatic, Protective
Cons: Selfless, Broody, Guilt-ridden

Kurath Stats:
Strength: 16
Speed: 15
Stamina: 13
Wits: 14

R1: 24/29
R2: 19/22
R3: 24/30
R4:
R5:  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 21!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:22 pm
User Image

Changing the direction of flight easily as Zenobiath did, the large powerful wings of the bronze made it easy for him to climb higher and higher. There was nothing fancy as he flew, focusing upon climbing higher and higher after the Queen.

----------------------------------

If he had heard I'tan's suggestion when the man spoke it, C'ryn hadn't reacted in any way. His eyes had been moving over the Goldflight, feeling wing muscles straining as he let sea green eyes move back to look at Alumet. It was only hear voice that came through the fog as he was so focused upon the woman before him. "Share?" This time he did glance over at the two other males in the weyr with him and Alumet. Jealousy flared for a moment, the thought of sharing her with another. Why would he share? Zenobiath would not be shared by more then one dragon this flight? It was gone in a moment though as a small amount of reason filled his head. Alumet was not his, she was not a dragon and catching her was not with the same purpose as catching Alumet. He had to push away the desire Aresoth had for catching the Golden Queen in the sky, the want and desire for a clutch.

"If you wish such a thing Alumet....I will not deny you." His voice was a bit deeper, almost a growl as he spoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------

About Aresoth
Positive: Alert, Brave, Energetic, Direct, Lawful
Negative: Aggressive, Controlling, Demanding

About C'ryn
Positive: Loyal, Ambitious, Good Hearted
Negative: Overreaching Ambition, Secretive, Closed-off

Aresoth's Stats
Strength: 17
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 15
Wits: 15

Round 1: 19/23
Round 2: 10/23
Round 3: 21/32
Round 4:
Round 5:  
Sweet Symmetry generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 21!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:55 am
Rolling strength (10) + wits (12) for Brown Genkuroth

---

Age gave Genkuroth an advantage; despite his slow and almost worrying start, he had reserves of strength and power to call upon. He watched with unwavering determination as Zenobiath clipped the mountain she soared past. He roared in expressed sympathy, but said nothing. She knew he would follow... She was the sun and the stars of the sky, how could he not?

---

R1: 1
R2: 6
R3: 21

Total: 28  

Sweet Symmetry

Tipsy Kitten

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash