PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:10 am
Thanks for the invitation! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:56 am
Nidorous
0ri0
Nidorous
0ri0

Ooo I'd love to see all my fave charities affiliate emotion_kirakira
They're both very active. Maybe Nebula Charity would be interested as well? It just got revamped recently and also did a holiday event User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw you are too humble! Good luck with your ninja-ing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, awesome, will have to stalk my way over there too when I get the chance. If not tonight will do so tomorrow.

Yay I hope it goes well! I'd quote them, but I don't know if they'd be notified without being guild members first surprised

They probably would yes, they might even be able to respond with out joining too.

Gowaku

ichigokazuki

Sinister Charity

Hi guys! I'm quoting you because Pesty's charity is looking for affiliates, and I listed your charities as ones to check out. Pesty's charity is quite big and runs once a year in the winter. I don't know if you're seeking affiliates, just letting you know about it if you're interested User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

0ri0

Distinct Pumpkin

Coco

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:02 pm
0ri0
Nidorous
0ri0
Nidorous
0ri0

Ooo I'd love to see all my fave charities affiliate emotion_kirakira
They're both very active. Maybe Nebula Charity would be interested as well? It just got revamped recently and also did a holiday event User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aw you are too humble! Good luck with your ninja-ing User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, awesome, will have to stalk my way over there too when I get the chance. If not tonight will do so tomorrow.

Yay I hope it goes well! I'd quote them, but I don't know if they'd be notified without being guild members first surprised

They probably would yes, they might even be able to respond with out joining too.

Gowaku

ichigokazuki

Sinister Charity

Hi guys! I'm quoting you because Pesty's charity is looking for affiliates, and I listed your charities as ones to check out. Pesty's charity is quite big and runs once a year in the winter. I don't know if you're seeking affiliates, just letting you know about it if you're interested User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello!
I would love to be affiliates, and can offer any help needed for the event/giveaway. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:29 pm
Amarillo Sky
I made it, can't promise to be very active.

Also wondering if we can donate during the year for the Christmas giveaway -- not real sure how that works, do you also take items for the giveaway?

Welcome, participation not mandatory. 3nodding

Yes, you can send trades to Pesty or myself any time of the year. We take anything and everything for the give away.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:30 pm
1littlewolfy
Nidorous

Okay, Nid, I'm here so you don't think that you can have me for a snack. Is there anything else that your royal zombieness wishes? wink blaugh

Also, thanks for the invite! mrgreen

How much time you got? I think I got a looooooong list. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:32 pm
Darkerdemons

Thank you to the elves for all the hard work you put into the Giveaway! emotion_yatta

emotion_jawdrop Pesty?! You look completely worn out - or is that the punch making you look like a zombie?

Am I looking a little pale to you? Just a tad droopy today. biggrin  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:35 pm
OFG Flausch
I'm here.

Congratulations Pesty. You outdid yourselves.

And we're glad you're here!
And, thank you. heart

Wait'll next yr though.... 10th anniversary!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:36 pm
Amarillo Sky
I made it, can't promise to be very active.

Also wondering if we can donate during the year for the Christmas giveaway -- not real sure how that works, do you also take items for the giveaway?

Hi!~
We're just happy to see you here!
You may donate anything you no longer want, and you may donate at any time.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:38 pm
Pirate Dirge
*pokes thread*

cat_mrgreen

Helloooo, Ms Dirge!~ blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:39 pm
AstroZeek

awwww, the video's not available in this country.  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:42 pm
battery_bee
I feel so honored. crying

*hug and squish*
That honored feeling will pass once Nid tries to bribe you into shoveling reindeer stalls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:43 pm
Pesty Elf
*waves* Just wanted to say hi to all and thanks for being here with the elves.
Nothing is required of you being here. You don't have to be 'active' and post a million times if that's not your thing.
I'm sure we'll have the random holiday-type game, and this is going to be much simpler to keep in contact with everyone, re: re-openings, etc. Once I hang that closed sign on the giveaway thread, I don't like to make public announcements in it, so having a small informal guild just made sense.

Help yourselves to the punch. I understand Horace made it. *hic*
See if you can manage to find a pastry that Nid hasn't already licked.

A bit of wonderful news! We fulfilled 142 posted wish lists this season *confetti*
thanks to our Honorary Elves! heart

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:44 pm
JoyRose
Hi! I'm an elf! Happy days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yes, yes you are! Happy to have you with us!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 pm
Universal333
Thanks for the invite smile

Pull up a beanbag, Uni, and have some *hic* punch!  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 pm
Moonracer
Darkerdemons

emotion_jawdrop Pesty?! You look completely worn out - or is that the punch making you look like a zombie?

I thought that was her warn out too till I saw her recent post. It might be the "punch" giving her that lovely look.

This past week has been a little.... hectic. blaugh
Happy to see you both here!  
--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas