Submit

Whaddya buyin' stranger?
  ___
View Results

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:00 am
Pesty is selling some of her collectible envelopes.

Proceeds all go towards the Xmas giveaway.

*** ALL SOLD...THANK YOU! ***
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:00 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
...New here, but was wondering would anyone happen to have a Lyra Materra they would be willing to part with? Also loving these threads! yum_puddi

There is some in the MP now.
Look

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Simply Keira

Crew

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:04 am
Hm... looks like I used a bad link in the guild announcement. =/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 pm
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
...New here, but was wondering would anyone happen to have a Lyra Materra they would be willing to part with? Also loving these threads! yum_puddi

Look

Thankiehz! I love items with this color scheme and they always seem so hard to find smile yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:51 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Look

Thankiehz! I love items with this color scheme and they always seem so hard to find smile yum_puddi

Welcome, hope you were able to get it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:54 pm
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Look

...actually some one gifted it to me razz I assume either you or pesty lol :3 I am working on more donations for the group as well got a cute item in the cash shop I think pesty will think is cute yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:06 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Look

...actually some one gifted it to me razz I assume either you or pesty lol :3 I am working on more donations for the group as well got a cute item in the cash shop I think pesty will think is cute yum_puddi

Going to assume the pesty one managed to. 3nodding I got distracted shortly after posting that to you and have been off in la-la land since. Seeing your quote just now even reminded me I posted about it. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:08 pm
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous
MimiThePiggyOrc

Look

Going to assume the pesty one managed to. 3nodding I got distracted shortly after posting that to you and have been off in la-la land since. Seeing your quote just now even reminded me I posted about it. rofl

Well I appreciate it regardless I normally quest for items that just seem to never appear in shops lol currently not questing for any at the moment focusing more on playing lake kindred and donating my winnings lol yum_puddi

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250

Trash Tanuki

Feral Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:51 am
Hey hey!
Your local tanuki here to post his ghost code (37621485) for anyone interested in ghosting to see if I have anything you are looking for.
Half of my inventory is unused and I really don't have the patience to fight the marketplace or scrounge my inventory for that matter. It's a hot mess.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:20 pm
Pesty Elf

Seeing these brings back memories of how Gaia used to be. crying

Mmmm~ Party prize shopping made easy. Thank you! whee

Jan 07 ~ 60 b
Dec 08 ~ 139 b
Jan 14 ~ 113 b
Sep 16 ~ 282 b  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

puuur

Magnetic Novel

24,190 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Abomination 100
  • A Novel Idea 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:04 am
Pesty Elf

hello im in a bit of a rush so can u please hold Sep 16 one for a bit for me? im nt sure if i'll buy it (there's a chance i will but im out of time to check the details there)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 pm
typintypos
Pesty Elf

hello im in a bit of a rush so can u please hold Sep 16 one for a bit for me? im nt sure if i'll buy it (there's a chance i will but im out of time to check the details there)

Sorry hon, that one sold pretty fast. heart  

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

Larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:44 am
I'm looking for this item: houjun-san daemon pokekaiju shiny kittens