Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ MUSIC
AMVs/GMVs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 pm
puppylove713
Yeah, I think I know which one you are talking about, but I was having problems trying to find other things for some reason. I think part of it was me being lazy... But I did say that this one wasn't really as good as the other one was.

Even so, it's still good. I especially enjoyed toward the end when it started rhythmically jumping from scene to scene.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:35 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713
Well, do you want to hear the truth?

Yeah, I know about those for Yu Yu Hakusho. Also, I think I may have seen some box sets for Inuyasha at one point too...

Jojo... I am one of those who would prefer not to know about it... I don't know why, but I never really took to that anime. But then again, it was some time ago that I tried it. I may try it again and see if it goes the same way...

They don't, do they? You can tell me. I can take it!

I know I've seen a box set for the movies, as well as for Final Act, but I don't think I've seen any, recently, for the original series...at least not from a typical buyer like Amazon or WalMart.

I can honestly understand that. For the longest time I avoided it like the plague, myself. Not because I saw it and didn't like it, heck I'd never actually seen it at the time, but because the fanbase scared me.
Lol, I'm just messing with you. I'm not the kind of person to not care about what others think well, as long as it isn't about me. I don't care what you think about me. I am who I am and that is that.

Maybe that is what I saw. I don't know. I kind of can't afford anything like that right now anyway so I don't see the point in looking into it right now.

Oh, I don't care about fanbases... If something looks interesting to me, I will watch it. I don't care if everybody is in love with it or if everybody said it sucked and to not even bother with it. In the end I'm the one who decides if I like it or not... I do at least take the comments into consideration and keep an open mind.  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:40 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713
Yeah, I think I know which one you are talking about, but I was having problems trying to find other things for some reason. I think part of it was me being lazy... But I did say that this one wasn't really as good as the other one was.

Even so, it's still good. I especially enjoyed toward the end when it started rhythmically jumping from scene to scene.
Well, when you don't have to worry about matching with lyrics it is much easier to play around with things like that and not mess things up.... I kind of just did the same thing with the beginning of the one I'm currently working with because there are no lyrics for the first 19 seconds.... That makes things a bit easier to be honest. I love it when parts of the song lacks lyrics because as long as the clips match the general theme for the video and don't mess with the flow you can throw anything in there...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:47 pm
puppylove713
Lol, I'm just messing with you. I'm not the kind of person to not care about what others think well, as long as it isn't about me. I don't care what you think about me. I am who I am and that is that.

Maybe that is what I saw. I don't know. I kind of can't afford anything like that right now anyway so I don't see the point in looking into it right now.

Oh, I don't care about fanbases... If something looks interesting to me, I will watch it. I don't care if everybody is in love with it or if everybody said it sucked and to not even bother with it. In the end I'm the one who decides if I like it or not... I do at least take the comments into consideration and keep an open mind.

I can relate to that...for the most part. That said, there are a few things that I do care about people thinking about me..

True. I think I saw the entire series on DVD through Ebay prices varying between 85 and 250 dollars, at one point. I like looking around Ebay to see just how much people think something is worth.

Nowadays I can agree with that...or to be more precise, I just don't pay any major attention to fan opinions and decide yay or nay on my own.
But way back, yeah I looked to fans for new shows to watch....just kinda glad I got into Naruto on my own before ever being an internet person or I'd have avoided it altogether, given how toxic it's fanbase use to be.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:52 pm
puppylove713
Well, when you don't have to worry about matching with lyrics it is much easier to play around with things like that and not mess things up.... I kind of just did the same thing with the beginning of the one I'm currently working with because there are no lyrics for the first 19 seconds.... That makes things a bit easier to be honest. I love it when parts of the song lacks lyrics because as long as the clips match the general theme for the video and don't mess with the flow you can throw anything in there...

I can definitely agree with that. Those moments are perfect for either throwing in clips you want to use, but can't seem to find a proper place for, or for helping set the tone for the whole video, which is nice for when you run ashore with your thought process and don't remember where you were going with it. Just fire it up from the start and *Bam! back out to sea.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

I can relate to that...for the most part. That said, there are a few things that I do care about people thinking about me..

True. I think I saw the entire series on DVD through Ebay prices varying between 85 and 250 dollars, at one point. I like looking around Ebay to see just how much people think something is worth.

Nowadays I can agree with that...or to be more precise, I just don't pay any major attention to fan opinions and decide yay or nay on my own.
But way back, yeah I looked to fans for new shows to watch....just kinda glad I got into Naruto on my own before ever being an internet person or I'd have avoided it altogether, given how toxic it's fanbase use to be.
Oh, what do you care about that others think about you? I have heard so much crap said about me that I just don't care anymore. I just don't see the point in letting it get to me anymore.

Well, that doesn't seem too bad considering just how many episodes there are. However, I got the complete box set for Prince of Tennis and New Prince of Tennis together for about $45 or $50... The set included all 180 episodes of Prince of Tennis, all I think 26-30 OVA episodes (they were separated into different arcs) for Prince of Tennis, the movie for Prince of Tennis, all 13 episodes of New Prince of Tennis, all 4-6 OVA episodes for New Prince of Tennis, and the movie for New Prince of Tennis.... There was a lot in that and that price was really low for it if you ask me....

Yeah, I tend to not even look at comments anymore... I just jump right in if the summary sounds good and the trailer looks good. I have to agree about getting into Naruto before I was too into the internet. I probably wouldn't have ever thought to watch it just because of how bad the fanbase was....  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:39 am
puppylove713
Oh, what do you care about that others think about you? I have heard so much crap said about me that I just don't care anymore. I just don't see the point in letting it get to me anymore.

Well, that doesn't seem too bad considering just how many episodes there are. However, I got the complete box set for Prince of Tennis and New Prince of Tennis together for about $45 or $50... The set included all 180 episodes of Prince of Tennis, all I think 26-30 OVA episodes (they were separated into different arcs) for Prince of Tennis, the movie for Prince of Tennis, all 13 episodes of New Prince of Tennis, all 4-6 OVA episodes for New Prince of Tennis, and the movie for New Prince of Tennis.... There was a lot in that and that price was really low for it if you ask me....

Yeah, I tend to not even look at comments anymore... I just jump right in if the summary sounds good and the trailer looks good. I have to agree about getting into Naruto before I was too into the internet. I probably wouldn't have ever thought to watch it just because of how bad the fanbase was....

Pretty much anything that could cause me trouble down the line. After all, it only takes one person saying the "right things" with enough "evidence" to label a person for life, whether they actual are or not.

That definitely sounds like a good deal...even moreso considering the price of things nowadays. 12 episodes, 60+ dollars, 24 episode season now come in parts each one pricing around the same, movies cost around 25 dollars...
And that's all from the cheaper distributers. God forbid if you want something from Aniplex!

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my anime viewing as well.
Can find a lot of gold in this manner, but you can also find a lot of trauma as well. Sometimes both.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:15 am
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

Pretty much anything that could cause me trouble down the line. After all, it only takes one person saying the "right things" with enough "evidence" to label a person for life, whether they actual are or not.

That definitely sounds like a good deal...even moreso considering the price of things nowadays. 12 episodes, 60+ dollars, 24 episode season now come in parts each one pricing around the same, movies cost around 25 dollars...
And that's all from the cheaper distributers. God forbid if you want something from Aniplex!

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my anime viewing as well.
Can find a lot of gold in this manner, but you can also find a lot of trauma as well. Sometimes both.
Ah, I get your point. Luckily, the labels I have are well deserved. I have been labeled a b***h and well, it does fit. I may not be as bad as my sisters or my mom, but I'm still a b***h... I don't have it anywhere near as bad as my youngest sister though. I won't go into detail in here because anybody and everybody can see it and that is just wrong. But let's just say that some terrible rumors were spread about her back in middle school. Said rumors led my mom to putting her in a different school. Granted there were other reasons for her being put into another school, but that was part of it.

Well, I think it helped that I didn't get it from a place like Walmart or Amazon. I got it from somewhere else. It shipped from overseas too. I took a risk seeing as a lot of DVDs from overseas don't play in DVD players in the US. Mine just happens to play them well at least these ones. However, I'm not sure I want to risk it again. I may just play it safe and go with the traditional Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc... That way I know it should work. However using Amazon I have to pay attention to where it is coming from.

I have never run into any trauma from my approach. But then again, I'm not picky when it comes to anime. I will watch just about anything....  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

puppylove713

Animal Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 am
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

I can definitely agree with that. Those moments are perfect for either throwing in clips you want to use, but can't seem to find a proper place for, or for helping set the tone for the whole video, which is nice for when you run ashore with your thought process and don't remember where you were going with it. Just fire it up from the start and *Bam! back out to sea.
Yup, those parts are the best. However, it really sucks when said parts come at the very end when everything else is already done... It is just like "well, damn, if only this was earlier in the song".  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:54 am
puppylove713
Ah, I get your point. Luckily, the labels I have are well deserved. I have been labeled a b***h and well, it does fit. I may not be as bad as my sisters or my mom, but I'm still a b***h... I don't have it anywhere near as bad as my youngest sister though. I won't go into detail in here because anybody and everybody can see it and that is just wrong. But let's just say that some terrible rumors were spread about her back in middle school. Said rumors led my mom to putting her in a different school. Granted there were other reasons for her being put into another school, but that was part of it.

Well, I think it helped that I didn't get it from a place like Walmart or Amazon. I got it from somewhere else. It shipped from overseas too. I took a risk seeing as a lot of DVDs from overseas don't play in DVD players in the US. Mine just happens to play them well at least these ones. However, I'm not sure I want to risk it again. I may just play it safe and go with the traditional Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc... That way I know it should work. However using Amazon I have to pay attention to where it is coming from.

I have never run into any trauma from my approach. But then again, I'm not picky when it comes to anime. I will watch just about anything....

Lol, that sounds a lot like my mom. She practically owns that title, to the point that when I was in school still, I was told if I was called a son of a b****, I was encouraged to reply with "Sure am! Wanna meet the b****?"
Yikes! That sounds rough.

That's because it wasn't a foreign brand DVD player. Gotta think ahead on these things. (I say, but I've never purchased any DVDs from other countries, so I don't actually know.)  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:59 am
puppylove713

Yup, those parts are the best. However, it really sucks when said parts come at the very end when everything else is already done... It is just like "well, damn, if only this was earlier in the song".

Without a doubt.
I've had times where I've cut off the music when it's like that, simply because I had no idea how to use it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:26 pm
Zero the Crimson
puppylove713

Without a doubt.
I've had times where I've cut off the music when it's like that, simply because I had no idea how to use it.
I'm just going to combine the two posts so that I don't have to keep replying to both of them.

You just chopped it off the end of the song? That would piss me off if it were a song I know simply because I would know that it was missing...

Lol, I was never told to say that, but I could have said it and well, they would be meeting a b***h.... But in my case I'm not the son of a b***h, I'm the daughter of a b***h who just happens to be one herself...

Yeah, I felt bad for her, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

The one I have is a Sony DVD/Bluray player. It plays both. I don't know if that has anything to do with why the DVDs play on it or not.  

puppylove713

Animal Lover

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:43 am
puppylove713
I'm just going to combine the two posts so that I don't have to keep replying to both of them.

You just chopped it off the end of the song? That would piss me off if it were a song I know simply because I would know that it was missing...

Lol, I was never told to say that, but I could have said it and well, they would be meeting a b***h.... But in my case I'm not the son of a b***h, I'm the daughter of a b***h who just happens to be one herself...

Yeah, I felt bad for her, but there wasn't anything I could do about it.

The one I have is a Sony DVD/Bluray player. It plays both. I don't know if that has anything to do with why the DVDs play on it or not.

When there were long portions of just music at the end, I would. Especially when I ran out of clips, I'd cut it to the end of my clips then add the fade effect to the music so it would slowly get quieter and quieter, making it seem more natural. I've also done similarly at the beginning, but that's usually when they have a long quiet spell before the song actually starts.

Yeah. As a guy, we don't generally get referred to with that particular term. An SoB was probably the worse thing you could call a guy back when I was in school, because you're not insulting him, you're insulting his mom and that usually don't stand well with them.

See, it's a Sony. That's foreign tech already.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:10 am

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:18 am

☆ MUSIC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers