Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
New Beginnings - A Passage to Galar (Team Mission 0) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:53 am
SubonicXP

Though each of the four had gone separate paths to try and cover as much ground as possible, they'd find theirselves eventually coming across others in one way or another. Possibly with an earlier remark from Sol amounting to "no rest for the wicked" when it came to the self-destructing message. He was curious on how to replicate it; usually, those were the sort of thing to stay well within a generic spy flick.

Perhaps stranger still were Sol and Cera's paths finding a way to intersect rather than explicitly finding anyone else, well within the Dappled Grove. "Guess we had the same idea... any luck on your end?"

"Not... really," Cera replied, with a shake of her head as she peered around. "This place feels... weird. Like there's a lot of ecosystems all at once. It's making it hard to split it up as well as I'd like, and I haven't really felt anything like the shadow energy that Caterpie should be giving off either."

"Now that you mention it... that would explain why it seems like everything's meshing together. I have to wonder just how big an area we're truly in if your energy sensitivity's going off like that."

"So what do you suggest?"

"Well first, I'd say we try and broaden our searching. Either it's a funny coincidence that we crossed paths, or we both had the same thoughts on where to look and we could stand to rethink things-"

Before the conversation could go any further, the tree Sol had started to lean against had a sudden, violent shake that forced him to move before he lost his footing. This wasn't enough to stop an apple from falling and bouncing off his head, followed by a squirrel of some sort following suit after it.

They'd both watch in a sort of stunned silence as the apple was picked up, only for it to make a cry as its leaves' eyes widened in horror- wait. Leaves. Eyes.

What.

"OKAY, I'm pretty sure that apple isn't food, so maybe let it go, um... what are you, exactly?"

Luckily, Sol had regained enough composure to give a quick check to the SNAG for any info he could scrounge up in a hurry. "Not sure on the apple, the camera won't give a match, but the squirrel's a... Skwovet? Also, agreed, hey." He'd put the SNAG away at once, stepping closer to kneel down at what he could only assume were two Pokemon rather than one hungry one and a somehow sentient piece of fruit. "I'm sure we can find you some berries that might be preferable to whatever you're about to eat instead. Would you be okay with that?"

None too thrilled about the idea of giving up its food like that, the Skwovet would start trying to just shove the now shaking apple into its mouth, only to discover its mouth and cheeks had no hope of working its way around something only a bit smaller than it was, finally starting to try gnawing the apple apart to better handle the situation. This prompted Sol and Cera to try and stop what was happening with a bit more force, each going for one of them in their efforts and having to stop when the Skwovet had the bright idea to try and bite them instead.

"Okay. Alright. I suppose peaceful solutions aren't your fancy. I know someone who could use a bit more experience in battling, anyway."

"Wait, why's there a bunch of energy welling around those two?"

There wouldn't be a long wait before an answer came in the form of a comet crashing down between all of them, throwing them from the impact.

"Because one of-" Sol coughed, a realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. "Them apparently has a bit more up their sleeve. Surely you had no problem feeling THAT one out."

Seeing the two Pokemon squabbling at each other after the dust cleared, they'd look at each other, then at the Pokemon again.

"Fight them?"

"Fight them." Not wanting a repeat of what just happened, Sol took two Pokeballs out, tossing one of them to Cera. "Whether that's of your own accord, or with that. Aden told me about giving Kiri back to you, and she hasn't been the only one with that sentiment. Whatever you choose, I'd do it fast."

Turning back to the two Pokemon just a bit before them, Sol tossed the ball he was still holding. "Now then, Inigo!" He spoke up, the ball opening as he did to reveal his Scorbunny; it seemed he felt it appropriate to give a nickname.

After a moment, Cera would end up giving a sharp sigh before pressing the button on the ball she'd managed to catch, a Joltik coming out when she did. "...Joltie?" Immediately spinning to face the Mew, he'd give an excited, happy nod. She still felt a little awkward about what she was about to do; she always did, feeling she should be the one fighting. But if they were going to trust her like this...

"Like we've practiced! Ember!"

"Um. Thunder Wave!" ...she wasn't about to let it go to waste ever again.

Joltie would lead the proverbial charge by discharging a weak jolt at Skwovet, managing to paralyze it. Figuring this meant to focus on that Pokemon, Inigo would then run foward and stop just short of Skwovet, causing some now-flaming dirt to be kicked at it between the sudden stop and quick retreat to Sol's side. Between the paralysis and shock of the situation, Skwovet wouldn't be able to move and this provided some much needed relief to the apple-like Pokemon.

That is, until suddenly fearing they might be next and opting to make a loud cry before launching itself at Joltie. It didn't seem to do much more than make the Joltik wonder what that was all about. It wasn't even all that startling, just very confusing. Regardless, they had time for another attack. Or, they thought they did before Skwovet managed to fight off the paralysis enough to try and Tackle into Inigo, though Cera was quick to pick up on the sudden action.

"Joltie, intercept them!" She wouldn't have to specify beyond that as Joltie jumped forward, landing a surprisingly hard Sucker Punch and taking the Tackle instead. Inigo, having panicked and braced himself, could only slowly move his hands to see that he was relatively safe for the moment.

"It's alright, don't let it get to you. Take a deep breath and give them a Tackle of your own." The upside of this is was that an overwhelmed Scorbunny was able to recollect himself a bit. The downside was that when he finally went for the Tackle, he ran right past the Skwovet and decided to pretty much shoulder charge the Applin instead. Then, mistaking it for an apple much as Skwovet had earlier, he raised it in his hands with a cheer and couldn't understand why it was hard to keep a decent grip. Out of fear, the Applin had taken to withdrawing into the apple after a bit, making that grip easier in the process and making for a really upset Skwovet that now thought their food was being stolen... and hardly in shape to really be contesting anything.

"...close enough," Sol remarked to himself.

"Joltie, String Shot," Cera added with a sigh, the Joltik blowing out a bunch of silky strings to lightly bind Skwovet and keep them from moving. "Now, are you quite done? You should be able to escape from that once you recover and the paralysis wears off. Neither of us want to attack more than we already have and that apple looking thing isn't. Food."

"Actually, I've a better idea."

Noticing the tree from earlier had a lot of berries in it, Sol walked over and gave it a few shakes. While a bunch of berries would fall, he'd pick up a Cheri Berry from the small pile and hold it near Skwovet's mouth so they'd be able to eat it in some capacity. His free hand would work to undo the silk; much as leaving the Skwovet to their own devices would probably mean they'd be fine after a bit, the vastness of the Wild Area gave a feeling that something else could come along and take advantage of a bad situation.

After a bit, he'd extend a hand towards the berries littering the ground near the tree. "Now, my offer still stands. There's plenty of different berries right there, and you're free to have as many of them as you'd like so long as we're all able to go our own ways. If that's alright with you, you're free to go."

Skwovet didn't seem terribly happy about any of this, but as soon as the berries were seen, they'd run straight for them to put as many of them in their cheeks as possible.

"And as for whatever odd Pokemon's living in that apple... Inigo, put them down- no. Gently."

Initially poised to just toss them down, the Scorbunny was able to stop himself with the sudden remark and slowly set the Pokemon down instead.

"Good. That seems to be all settled. Now as I was saying, perhaps we should try and expand our search a bit more so we're more likely to cover more ground."

"Right... Joltie, I'll put you back into the ball for now. If that Caterpie shows up, I don't want you getting infected so soon."

With Inigo and Joltie being recalled before long, the two would try to branch off in their paths again, unaware that the Applin from before was slowly rolling behind Cera.

---

Blizzard120

Reno Vantas

”Requiem of Whyspers”

Aden would end up arriving at the base of the same hill shortly after Odd and Wren had, seeing the chaos unfold and sparking to ever greater heights. A sigh would leave him at the sinking realization that something weird was going to happen no matter where he went or when that might be- and Galar had proven to be no exception in so short a time even his head threatened to spin. "Yep, Aden, your eyes aren't deceiving you, that is a bunch of sheep rolling down a hill with enough static buildup to make your hair stand on end for a week," he commented to himself, hand going into a pocket to procure a Pokeball.

"Might able to do something about the electricity, at least. Rhydon!" He called, tossing the ball to let the Pokemon in question out. "Intercept... uh..." Failing to have a name to attach to the sheep, he settled on pointing at them instead. "Get in their way and try to slow them down!" He'd muse as Rhydon went forth in an effort to intercept the Wooloo in some way or another.

"If nothing else, I imagine all that electricity from them will aim for the horn instead..."

---

Amaranth's search was arguably more winding and aimless, unsure of where to really look. She had her Rookidee out in an effort to let them get more used to her, though they seemed to be much more interested in whatever shiny looking objects they could find in the ground. To which Amaranth scolded them a little.

They were also more interested in the berries in whatever trees happened to have them. Amaranth was more understanding given they might've been a bit hungry.

They were also more interested in pecking the daylights out of a poor Blipbug that tried to get a berry or two for theirself, chirping in victory when it ended up falling out of the tree. To which Amaranth scolded them a little. Again. This was going to be a long search.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:43 am
Abby, in response to the swarm of Normal-types, let out all four of her Pokemon - Angela the Combusken, Broly the Breloom, Palladia the Machop, and Fluffy the Bewear. "Crush them," was all that Abby said. The four Fighting-type Pokemon set out to dominate the Skwovet hordes.

Meanwhile, a headache was preventing both Rala and myself from reacting to the Blipbug on the former's face. Keiko, however, saw everything. "Sorry!" she said to Cramorant. "We thought Blipbug was the Shadow Pokemon we were looking for, but we were mistaken. I hope you can forgive us." That said, she didn't exactly hand the Blipbug back to the Cramorant. She didn't advocate Pokemon eating Pokemon. That said, Cramorant didn't have to work that much more for its food now that said Blipbug was out of it.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 am
Wren would head toward the Rolling Hills area with Odd trailing only a few steps behind him. This was a region covered with Pokemon neither of them had ever seen before all around them. “These are some interesting creatures, for sure.” Odd pointed out, observing some of them as they walked through the green pastures of the Wild Area.

“They sure are.” Wren agreed with a smile, watching a few Gossifleur drift by on the wind. “Though I have to admit some of them remind me of others I’ve seen in other regions” He stated as an Eldegoss joined the Gossifleur, reminded him off his company Jumpluff both in it’s form and it’s mode of locomotion.

“I can see a bit of similarity in some of them, too, I suppose. I guess it would make sense, though. Certain parts of the world would be similar enough to others that completely unrelated Pokemon would end up developing similarly to one another.” Odd agreed calmly.

As the two reached the bottom of the hill, they’d hear a soft rumbling sound, soon followed by the ground shaking beneath their feet. Confused by this turn of events, they’d begin to look around, wondering if the local Pokemon might have gotten into a random battle against one another. It wouldn’t take but a moment to spot the thundering wave of rolling death wool crashing toward them while it sparked with building electrical energy. “This… Needs to stop.” Wren decided, his legs shaking slightly as his anxiety screamed “Death awaits us inside his mind.” In spite of it, however, he’d sprout springy vines from his legs and dash straight toward the tsunami of Wooloo. Grabbing Reno and Freth both by the arm, he’d pull them toward him and dash away again, back toward Odd. Unfortunately, with all the extra weight of two extra people(and a metal arm thanks to Reno), his jumps wouldn’t carry him anywhere near as far or as fast.

“Help!?” He’d call out to Odd as he headed toward him. Odd would respond with a pair of shadowy arms lashing out from the ground beneath him to wind around Wren’s passengers and pulled them toward him. Doing so allowed Wren to move freely again. With one last leap, Wren would cross the distance between himself and Odd and dropped Hemlock and Aconite’s Nest Balls as he went. “Spiky Shield!” The pair of Cactus Pokemon nodded and together conjured a doubly thick green shield of energy between them all and the cascade of thundering sheep.

“Entr’Acte, use King’s Shield!” Odd declared as he tossed out his Aegislash’s ball. The silvery veil appeared just within the Spiky Shield, adding a third layer to keep them safe. The moment the accidental attack from the army of ewe came to an end, and the shields were dropping, Odd would look to Reno and Freth. “So what happened, exactly? You two just barely escaped getting cooked by an army of overweight, bleached Mareep.” Clearly the Ghost Channeler didn’t recognize the Galar-native sheep.

As Odd interrogated their allies, Wren recalled his cacti and found himself drawn toward the Dappled Path behind them. The trees almost called out to him. They were beautifully tended, it looked like and they seemed to bear beautifully crisp fruit on a few of them. Apples, maybe? Even if they weren’t the ones that would make Manna evolve, maybe she’d find one she liked to at least give her a proper shell?

Heading into the small grove and inspecting the trees up close, he’d find that one of the trees did indeed have some apples on it. The eyes in his hat practically sparkled as they fell on one in particular. It was a beautiful, crisp snowbell apple. The tiny wyrm was quick to leap from Wren’s hair wrap and in a matter of seconds, she was firmly embedded in the center of the apple with her eyes poking out the top of it like leaves. “Ap app!” She cheered happily before dropping from the tree and rolling up to Wren’s feet. He could see the smile in her eyes when she looked up at him.

As he stooped down to pick her up and congratulate her on finding herself a suitable shell, she was knocked away by a bright red apple rolling viciously across the ground. “Plin!” The red apple cried out, the marks on it’s leaves very angry looking.

“Um… Another Applin?” Wren asked as he looked down at it before looking to Manna as she stopped rolling and brought herself to an upright position again. “Are you alright?” He asked the female wyrm. “Ap!” Manna replied before she wrapped her tail around herself and her apple took on a soft blue glow as she used Defense Curl.

The red Applin suspected an incoming attack and tucked it’s tail and eyes into it’s fruit shell, using Withdraw as a blue aura overtook it as well. Manna would roll toward the red Applin slowly, circling it as if she were waiting to see what it would do. Wren watched, slightly bemused, as the pair of wyrms squared up with one another. Just as the red Applin popped out of it’s shell, projecting an otherworldly energy from itself, Manna dashed from her apple cloaked in darkness as she unleashed a Sucker Punch that cut off the Astonish and sent the red Applin rolling away. While the red Applin was trying to stop it’s rolling, Manna curled herself up with a blue aura surrounding her as she shielded herself with Defense Curl once again. About the time the red Applin came to a stop, Manna began to spin in place, head over tail as she built up speed for a Rollout. Upon gaining traction on the ground, she sped toward her opponent at a much greater speed than Wren was expecting, prompting him to reach out and snatch the Applin off the ground and wincing as his palm received a minor friction burn as Manna slowed to a stop in his hand.

At the same time, he reached out and grabbed the red Applin which appeared to be building up for the same thing as her on his other side. “Alright, you two! I don’t know why you’ve got a problem with Manna but you two are going to bruise your apples at best and smash them completely at worst and I’m fairly sure neither of you wants that, now do you?” He questioned the pair of Apple Core Pokemon. Both pairs of eyes looked ashamed for a moment, then indignant before the apples spun in place and they turned away from one another. “Well, you know what? I’m going to catch you and keep you around until the two of you make up.” He finally decided as he placed Manna on his head and grabbed a Nest Ball from his pocket, tapping the red Applin’s shell with it to draw it inside. The Pokemon looked surprised for a moment before it was drawn into the ball and after a few moments of wiggling, it stopped completely and pinged. A moment later, the ball popped open and the red Applin appeared right next to Manna before the two apples started bumping into each other, shoving themselves around with their tails like tiny sumo wrestlers attempting to knock each other off their perch on Wren’s head. “This is going to take some time, isn’t it?” Wren asked the two, only to receive irritated responses. “Ap!” “Plin!”

The pair of Apple Core Pokemon began to bump against one another more aggressively the longer Wren left them sitting together, bouncing off of each other rather harmlessly until, eventually the unnamed red Applin managed to knock Manna off his head. "Ap app!!" She squealed in alarm as she fell through the air, rocketing toward the ground at an alarming speed. Ashe she fell, she felt the wind rush over her eyes and her tail. For a moment the fear of her impending death was replaced by a mesmeric mist of shock and awe. This felt amazing. Was this flying?

Hearing his sweet little wyrm yelp in surprise and fear, Wren whipped around and snapped her out of the air with a trained, delicate yet firm hand. "Careful, there." He told her before his other hand went up to his head and plucked the red Applin from it's "victory" perch. "Clearly this isn't over between you two. So what you're going to do is help me search for what I'm here for." He told the pair. "I'm looking for a Caterpie with a nasty energy all around it." He told the pair of apples with the Pokemon inside. "We'll make it a race, even, if you want to?" He told them. "The first one to find it wins. Helps me search this forest first."

The pair of apples nodded with their eye-leaves and began to look around. Neither saw anything at first but after a moment, they decided to start really searching. By staying away from each other. Manna started hopping off toward the North and the still unnamed red Applin began to speed off to the East using Rollout to get their faster. Witnessing her delicious rival getting ahead of her, Manna followed suit, spinning in place for a moment before she launched herself to the North, leaving skid marks in the grass.

"You two really don't like each other, huh?" Wren asked himself more than the pair of fruit Pokemon. He'd keep an eye out for the both of them as he searched locally, himself. As soon as they came back, he intended to return the new Applin to it's Nest Ball and keep it there until he could get to a Pokemon Center. While it hadn't been knocked out, it was in no condition to risk letting it battle another Pokemon that had potentially rested more. Plus, he needed to decide on a name for it before he went too far. Which meant his SNAG's Pokedex feature would be helpful here, identifying it's gender if possible and giving him a few ideas in that regard.

~~~

As Kaya wandered the Wild Area in search not just of his destination but also the source of the vile Shadow Energy he felt in the area, he found himself en route to the Dappled Grove, where he happened upon Abbey and Veronica being swarmed by a large number of squirrel-like creatures. They sort of reminded him of some kind of cross between a Pachirisu and an overweight Mincinno. But Abbey appeared to have the group largely under control for a moment. However, just to give her a hand for a moment, he’d release Pluto the Klefki. “Use Lock-On on as many of those rodents as you can and hit them with a scattershot Flash Cannon.” He told the Fairy-type. Pluto nodded and focused on the group of Skwovet attacking Abbey and Veronica. However, just as Pluto released a blast of Steel energy in the form of reflected light scattering toward the cluster of rodents, Kaya felt it.

“It’s here!” He called to the female Snagems as his eye began to dart around the area in search of it. Damn worm was so small, it would be hard to spot in so much greenery. “There!” He exclaimed as he threw out Serena’s Moon Ball. The Sylveon appeared in a flash of moonlight, crying out cheerfully as she declared a challenge to the Shadow Caterpie ‘in the name of the moon’. The Fae fox’s ribbons whipped around and from one of them, she launched a single star-shaped beam of Normal energy toward the bug with Swift, trying to gain it’s attention as Kaya recalled Pluto to his ball.

~~~

Lykas swam around in the lake, relaxing a bit as he looked out toward the shoreline, attempting to spot an incredibly small, green worm crawling around somewhere nearby. He’d been at it for a short while when, suddenly, he started to feel biting at his limbs. Nothing breaking the skin yet but very painful.”What the hell?! Do these guys have Basculin or Carvahna here?” He yelped to himself, tossing out a Pokeball and releasing Genevieve from it. Climbing onto the water spider’s back, he would watch the water closely for a moment between inspecting the bite marks scattered across his body. “Jeez...Can I get a hand over here?” He asked of Ryan’s Pokemon nearby. He’d come to this particular area because he saw them and hoped to see Ryan while he was in the area. “I think something’s decided I’m on the menu for lunch today, guys. Be careful!” He’d call out to them, warning them of the strange arrow-shaped fish. Those things were ugly but he had to admit they were fast.

Tossing out a Pokeball, he’d release Moor into the water. The Finneon was instantly engulfed in a bright white glow and grew a bit, his fins growing longer and flowy-er. When the light faded, Moor was a freshly evolved Lumineon. “Well look at you! Congratulations!” Lykas cheered proudly before turning his focus back to the water around them. “No time for a party, though. Use Whirlpool! There are predators in these waters and we need to get them away from us.”

Moor would nod and with a flutter of his wing-fins, he’d start up a swirl in the water in front of him that would quickly begin to form a true and proper whirlpool. With any luck, the draw of the spiraling water would pull their attackers toward it’s epicenter and set them up for a more direct attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:45 am
Ryan's Pokemon would spring into action to help out Lykas. Niles the Croconaw would Crunch down on one of the attackers and then fling it as far as he could. Mite the Frogadier would use Water Pulse to hopefully disorient the attacking Pokemon, and Eleanor the Prinplup would follow up with Brine to tag team up the damage from Mite's Water Pulse. James the Sobble would linger back and fire a Water Pulse off as well. He wasn't one to dive in like Mite and the others.

Ryan was not too far behind his Pokemon. He would form up a Medusa Whip and throw it out to Lykas as he used Bubble Step to get a bit closer. "Grab on and let's get you outta this nonsense!" Ryan shouts.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:59 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Abby, in response to the swarm of Normal-types, let out all four of her Pokemon - Angela the Combusken, Broly the Breloom, Palladia the Machop, and Fluffy the Bewear. "Crush them," was all that Abby said. The four Fighting-type Pokemon set out to dominate the Skwovet hordes.

Requiem of Whyspers

As Kaya wandered the Wild Area in search not just of his destination but also the source of the vile Shadow Energy he felt in the area, he found himself en route to the Dappled Grove, where he happened upon Abbey and Veronica being swarmed by a large number of squirrel-like creatures. They sort of reminded him of some kind of cross between a Pachirisu and an overweight Mincinno. But Abbey appeared to have the group largely under control for a moment. However, just to give her a hand for a moment, he’d release Pluto the Klefki. “Use Lock-On on as many of those rodents as you can and hit them with a scattershot Flash Cannon.” He told the Fairy-type. Pluto nodded and focused on the group of Skwovet attacking Abbey and Veronica. However, just as Pluto released a blast of Steel energy in the form of reflected light scattering toward the cluster of rodents, Kaya felt it.

“It’s here!” He called to the female Snagems as his eye began to dart around the area in search of it. Damn worm was so small, it would be hard to spot in so much greenery. “There!” He exclaimed as he threw out Serena’s Moon Ball. The Sylveon appeared in a flash of moonlight, crying out cheerfully as she declared a challenge to the Shadow Caterpie ‘in the name of the moon’. The Fae fox’s ribbons whipped around and from one of them, she launched a single star-shaped beam of Normal energy toward the bug with Swift, trying to gain it’s attention as Kaya recalled Pluto to his ball.

With the first Skwovet, Veronica offered a berry. But as many of them began to show up, Veronia simply dropped the berries. As the others began attacking, Veronica used Protect to shield herself as Abby's pokemon took care of the Skwovets. She quickly moved out of the way as Kaya took care of the rest.
Then Veronica felt a swoosh just behind her, it was Cosmo tracking down the Sylveon's target and determined to Crunch it down. A few moments later her Mudkip and Eevee showed up. Veronica picked them up and carried them along.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:59 pm
Reno would have no objections to the sudden flurry of Snagems and motion that suddenly set upon him, with his attention being drawn towards the Rhyhorn that was now occupying the field. That flock of electric sheep he would be dreaming about for the next few days would be generating an electric field. And since they were in motion, they would also be creating a magnetic field. While the Rhyhorn would be attracting the one, the other might be counteracted by all the metal of his arm. And so, rather than wait to see what might occur, Reno yanked the arm off, made sure that Odd's Aegislash was close to the Rhyhorn, and threw the last piece of potential interference behind the large Ground type. Diving for cover behind the tree, Reno could only hold his hand over his head and pray to whatever counted as luck that those rolling demons would be stopped by this madness.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:38 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel got their new mission from sub. “I wonder what these wild areas are all about. I’ve heard other trainers talking about it.” Arkelos asked out loud. “I heard they are enchanting, you can see wild pokemon living in a completely protected natural environment. I too wonder what the wild area has to offer.” Jezebel excitedly exclaimed.

After getting off the train and leaving the station, they found themselves over come with astonishment. Jezebel pointed at some berries hanging on a nearby tree; she quickly went to pick them, but angry Skwovet would not have it. Jezebel smiled, “Oh my apologies, I did not mean to take your meal.” She said slowly backing away. Arkelos walked up to Jezebel, “What part of “Wild Area” is foreign to you?” he said sarcastically with a laugh. Jezebel smiled, “You’re right, we do need to be more careful. The two trainer passed through the rolling fields; covered with grass, flowers, but few trees the beauty was exquisite. “Oh wow, look them all. This place is absolutely breath taking.” Jezebel proclaimed. Stopping for a moment; they looked out over the field and further. Catching a glimps of sparkling waves of Lake Axewell, the small forest of the Dappled Grove. They could look as far as to see in the distance the Ruins of an old Water tower. Continuing on their way, pokemon could be seen everywhere. Flocks of butterfree, pidoves, and Rookidee were seen flying around. Skwovets were busy collecting berries from trees, ninjasks buzzing around with some combees. Many more pokemon were going about their days. Following the path past Axewell Lake, to their right over a bluff they see Lake Miloch, a few large rock formations one that resembles a seat.

“Jezebel, we need to keep moving. I agree this natural environment is breath taking, as well intoxicating. Once we’re done, we can always come back for a vacation. Sound fair?” Jezebel smiled, “Absolutely, i’ve already seen several great places to make a campsite. Would love to study some of these pokemon in an unspoiled environment.” Jezebel looked at Arkelos, “What about you? Have any ideas for this new region?” Arkelos just looked up at the sky, “There is a saying i heard a long time ago: “If you only see the path before you, life will be stale and uneventful. It’s the path that you can not see that make life truly worth living.” Jezebel smiled, “Poetic and philosophical, I love it.” She said with a laugh. Seconds after, loud screeching can be heard in the distance. Jezebel ran to inspect it, Arkelos giving out a sigh quickly followed her.

They came across a swarm of Rookidee attacking a tree. Jezebel looked at the tree intrigued, “What on earth?” she asked. As she got closer, a clearer picture was visible. A group of Skwovets were taking the berries from tree; which the Rookidee did not like. Jezebel started waving her hands to get the attention of the swarm, it worked a little to well. The swarm quickly rushed toward Jezebel, using attacks; swift, peck, pluck, and fury attacks. Arkelos catching up sees a laughable sight, Jezebel being chased around the field by a swarm of Rookidee, while the group of Skwovets enjoyed a dinner and a show.

Arkelos goes to inspect the tree and sees the prime reason why the Rookidees are attacking. Four nests were just out of sight of the Skwovets whos only interest are berries in the tree. He brings out Alakazam to help ease the situation. “Kaz, I need you to remove half the berries from the tree, line the up leaving the tree and make a pile.” Quickly evaluating the situation, “Getting those Skwovets out of the tree quickly and efficiently without harming them will be our best bet.” Alakazam pulled 4 heaping piles of different berries from the tree, a small group of Skwovets rushed toward a pile. Word spread quickly, shortly after the few found the first pile, the rest of the Skwovets rushed down the tree to the piles. Jezebel quickly noticed what was going on, and rushed toward the tree with the nests. The Rookidees changed their target back to the Skwovets. Upon attacking, they Skwovets tried to get back up in the tree, however due to them over eating they could not make it up the tree. So they scattered toward the tall grass fields nearby. Observing the new scene, the Rookidees returned to their nests chirping.

They pass the Monostoke stairway entrance, following the dirt path down the hill they come to a bridge. “Oh look, a bridge! What’s that sign say?” Jezebel asked Arkelos. “It says, “Warning, strong pokemon ahead.” He said with a concerning voice. “Strong pokemon huh? Sounds like fun.” Arkelos continued. Jezebel became hesitant, “What if it’s TOO strong for us?” she said quivering. “Naw, i’m sure we’ll fine; besides if we start near the bridge we’ll have a quick escape.” Arkelos said with reassurance. Jezebel looked around for a moment, “Alright, let’s not stay to long now.” Arkelos nodded in agreement.

After crossing the bridge, they came up to an interesting sight. They came across a Yamper riding around on a Rolycoly. The two pokemon showed signs of having a great time. Suddenly, the Rolycoly stopped, and veered at Arkelos and Jezebel, the Yamper locked eyes with the trainers as well. “Ummm Arkelos? I do not think they liked us barging in on their play time.” Jezebel said with a concerning voice. The two wild pokemon charged at their opponents, “Jezebel we have a double battle to fight.” Arkelos said bringing out Riolu; Jezebel quick brought out her vulpix Spearmint.

Rolycoly and Yamper change their targets to Riolu and Vulpix; Rolycoly is the first to attack with Smack down, throwing a large stone at Vulpix, Riolu jumps in from of him and uses rock smash; blasting the rock into pieces. Vulpix rushes through the debris to use Ice Shard. As chunks of ice fly at Rolycoly, it’s battle partner Yamper jumps ahead to endure the attack. As the Ice gets closer fire flare from Yamper’s mouth. Quickly enough Yamper devours the Ice Shards with it’s fiery fangs, protecting Rolycoly.

“These two are working in amazing Harmony! There has to be a way to get through their defenses.” Arkelos shouted, Jezebel looked at the field. “We need to get the separated. Once they are separated than it’s should be easier for our pokemon to fight them.” Arkelos nodded to Jezebel’s plan. “Riolu, time for a quick workout. Buff up!” Riolu stands by Vulpix and does a quick work up, “Vulpix you too! Use howl.” Jezebel’s vulpix let out a large deep howl, boosting both him, and Riolu.

Buffed up, Riolu starts itching for a fight. “I hope you’re right about separating them.” Arkelos said with a hopeful thought. Riolu, time to reshape the battle field! Use your new power to shake the ground with and Earthquake!” Riolu used the power in his legs to jumped high into the air, as he crashed to the earth a ripple effect was felt through the area. Rocks, boulders, debris, sticks, leaves, everything in the area was thrown up and around. As the dust was settling, Vulpix was seen hiding under some rocks that created a very small cave, Rolycoly and Yamper were dazed at the power and magnitude of the Earthquake. Riolu continued the attack with Bulldozer, using what’s left of his attack power, launched toward their two opponents. “Arkelos! You have to stop him! He’ll destroy everything if you don’t!” Jezebel exclaimed, Arkelos stood there in astonishment, “RIOLU! STOP!” Riolu did not hear Arkelos through all the noise of his attack.

Rolycoly and Yamper dodged the attack, Riolu stopped and than collapsed. Lying on the ground Riolu was out cold. “Arkelos you have to recall Riolu, this is serious!” Arkelos clinched his fist, “You’re right, I don’t know what got into him.” Arkelos recalled Riolu to his pokeball. “It’s up to you Jezebel, I know you can do it!” Arkelos said cheering.

“Alright Spearmint, it’s find for us to end this!” Jezebel’s thoughts started to distract her, two pokemon against her one. The odds are not in her favor, nor are the type advantages. “Alright, Spearmint; Bring out some hail, than follow up with Aurora Veil.” Clouds grew dark, a sudden cold engulfed the battle field. Small ice pellets started falling, than more of variant size. Shortly after a very thin cloak of vibrant colors of blues, greens, and purple covered Vulpix. Rolycoly and Yamper pulled another trick out of the air. Rolycoly threw a smokescreen out covering part of the field. Yamper jumped back onto Rolycoly and the two bolted into the cloud. “Something does not feel right, Vulpix Icy wind toward that smoke. Frozen gust of air and ice blasted the smokescreen. As the smoke vanished, so did her opponents. “Wh- Where did they go?” Arkelos looked out onto the field and was just as puzzled. “They just vanised, nothing but rocks and craters- JEZEBEL LOOK OUT!” The ground started rumbling, Vulpix quickly dodged, only to be hit by the second dig used by Yamper. The two pokemon jumped from the ground and surrounded Vulpix. “Vulpix cover the area in a mist.” Vulpix stared to use Mist when Rolycoly used Incinerate, as the massive fire bolt heads right for Vulpix, it quickly uses Icebeam instead. As the Incinerate and Icebeam collide a reaction occurs creating a massive explosion. Fire, rocks and debris flies in every direction, even Arkelos and Jezebel have to dodge a few meteors. “SPEARMINT! ARE YOU OKAY! SPEARMINT!” Arkelos cried out with tears in her eyes; A light started shining through the smoke and dust. Vulpix was surrounded by Aurora Veil, protecting it. Rolycoly was seen a short distance later barely moving. Yamper rushed over to the Rolycoly, seeing how hurt its friend was, lashed out a furious howl. The hail stopped, and thunderbolts staretd hitting the field, than struck Yamper. Electricity surrounding it, yellow bolts were seen coming off Yamper, it was powered up; and not happy.

“Jezebel, you have to beat it. Other wise it will tear Vulpix apart!” Jezebel’s eyes were red and dry. “I thought the worst for Vulpix when that explosion happened. I will NOT go through that pain anytime soon. Spearmint! FREEZE THE FIELD WITH BLIZZARD!” Spearmint opened it’s mouth to let out subzero temperatures. The area temperatures did sudden drop, the ground started to form ice patches, the water in the air became shards of ice, the clouds grew to a soot color grey, the grass frozen solid. Wind picked up, started blowing gusts of snow and ice. Yamper did not budge, it’s primary focus was Vulpix. The snow became fierce, visibility had disappeared, Yamper could no longer see its target, making it angrier. It did something that surprised Arkelos and Jezebel. It started using Round and Howl to locate Vulpix in the Blizzard; like echo location. Making it to the center of the storm, Yamper finds Vulpix resting, Waking up it see’s it opponent. The electricity was still sparking through its fur, showing off its teeth, crackles and zap of lighting come pouring out. Yamper charged at Vulpix, trying to land a bite. Vulpix used Protect quickly enough that Yamper’s bite did not make contact. Catching the ground Yamper managed to stay inside the vortex. Glaring at Vulpix, thinking of its friend outside, Yamper used threw sparks at Vulpix, than Eletro Ball, ultimately using Discharge.

During the fight, the blizzard started to calm down, except when Yamper’s electric moves hit the walls of the vortex. As the electricity was reviving it, the combination of Blizzard and electricity, made it even more dangerous.

Crackle of Electricity, and wind howling, Yamper and Vulpix stared at each other. Vulpix lunged forward, as did Yamper, as if time has slowed, it felt like hours passed. Yamper used Eletroball one last time, Vulpix throws a large ice chunk using Ice Shard; which stops the Eletroball; but shatters. The two are almost face to face, Yamper bares its teeth again with lighting crackling out, Vulpix launches an untrained move. Freeze-Dry, opening it’s mouth letting out subzero breath. It directly hits Yamper; not before Yamper takes a bite with Thunder Fang.

The two fall to the ground, Yamper falls to the ground, slowing getting encased in ice and snow. The bite Vulpix received caused it to be paralyzed. The storm diminishes, and the battle field is a massive warzone. Vulpix stands up, when out nowhere, it gets hit in the side by 2 rounds of a rock blast from Rolycoly. Vulpix, tries to return the attack, but from the paralysis, and getting cheap shotted; it knees down. Rolycoly uses what energy it has left to charges toward with a Heat Crash. Vulpix’s eyes stared down the locomotive of fire coming toward it. Arkelos and Jezebel could only watch as the two are about to collide. Mustering what strength Vulpix could, it let out an Icebeam. Not at the Rolycoly but as the ground itself. Creating a frozen icy path infront of it’s opponent, The Rolycoly made contact with the ice, between the speed, and fire surrounding it lost control. It would slip on the ice, than the ice would melt, than making contact again. It did this several time before it completely lost control, missing Vulpix and slamming into a boulder near by. Now was the best chance Arkelos and Jezebel had. “Alright, Jezebel, we have to throw our pokeballs now!” Jezebel nodded. Both of them threw their pokeballs; Arkelos at Yamper, and Jezebel at Rolycoly. They watched closely, the pokeballs moved around, than they heard the ping. The battle was finally over. Jezebel ran to Vulpix Spearmint, “Oh you wonderful pokemon. You did an outstanding job! I could not be more proud.” Jezebel said with tears in her eyes.

Arkelos walks over to the two captured pokemon, picking them up, he hands Jezebel’s hers. “We best get out of here, there is a pokemon center in Monostoke we can heal our pokemon. Best get moving before it gets to late.

Heading back over the bridge and back up the hill, the two trainers climb the large stairway into Monostoke City. After hunting down the Pokemon center, they walk into to speak to the nurse. “Hello, we would like to heal our pokemon please.” Arkelos said to the lady, “Absolutely, we are happy to welcome you. Please have a seat and we’ll call you when your pokemon are ready. Thank you for your patience.” The nurse said joyfully.

“ight, well now we wait. I’m going to report to Sub while we wait. I’ll be right back.” Arkelos walks off for a moment send his report to Sub. Jezebel rethink about the battle Vulpix had.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:51 pm
Aile stared out over the Wild Area, hands in her pockets. She tilted her head, running through the information in her head. There was a Shadow Caterpie floating out there, hopefully not inflicting any other Pokemon with that virus, or at least only just enough to keep it containable. The fact that it was a Shadow Pokémon necessitated the bringing of Tatooine, as if she was going to not bring her along anyways. Sarlaac was with her as well, as well as Kayvaan, but that was it for her usual ‘mons. Since the potential future of the entire world wasn’t at risk here, even before learning of a Shadow Caterpie, Aile had figured to bring along her younger hatchlings with her: Rancor the Gible, and the two newest, and as of yet unnamed Sobble and a Silicobra, both in the eggs from Robert. She sighed as she looked at the three Pokéballs belonging to them, brushing her hair out of her eyes. “Alright, you three, time to get you guys some experience, hopefully.” She started walking into the Wild Area, taking in the sights and the new Pokémon.

She had gotten to a lake and brought out her lot of Pokémon, with Kayvaan taking to Sobble rather well. Tatooine was once again rather huffy and standoffish with Rancor, with the Gible snuggling up next to Aile, not noticing Tati’s leers towards him currently. Finally, Sarlaac had decided to put the sad looking Silicobra on her, setting the sand snake in the area right in front of her main tower. Silicobra looked around eagerly, not normally having this high of a vantage point, and in a new area to boot. Silicobra would actually be the first to notice something coming towards Kayvaan and Sobble, with the water rippling towards the smaller Pokémon. When it got close enough, the creature in the water jumped out at Sobble, who jumped up in surprise and ran away to hide behind Sarlaac, with Kayvaan staring after Sobble looking rather confused. The Palossand would build herself up a little bit to make her look almost impenetrable to the invading horned turtle, who looked around for a target. With Sobble gone, it decided to look at Kayvaan, who turned back around and looked at the Chewtle with what might have been contempt. Before an attempt to bite down on the ninja frog was made, though, Rancor decided to charge forward, Tackling the Chewtle and gaining its attention. “Gib!”

“Rancor? Not sure if this one’s a good idea, get back here right now!”

“Gib gib!” Rancor looked like he was not going to be swayed away without a recall, so Aile just shrugged and went along with it. Tatooine, however, would begin to take a keen interest in the battle, noting that he decided to not listen to his trainer.

“Alright, fine. One way or another, you’ll get some sort of experience, I suppose. Go with a Dragon Claw!”

“Gib?” Rancor tilted his head, with him not understanding what attack he was supposed to use, and her not realising that he didn’t know how to use that specific one yet.

“Gooon…. Fwy fwy gon,” Tatooine would lazily cry out to her trainer, giving her a sort of ‘Are you stupid?’ look. Aile winced slightly at the look, realising what Tati was going on about, and the fact that Rancor just got tossed back with a water propelled Chewtle using Liquidation.

“Right…. He’s never really battled yet. Alright, stick to the basics then, I guess. Rancor, get back up and Tackle it again!”

“Gib!” This one Rancor understood as he got back up and charged forward as fast as his stubby feet would take him, launching himself back at the Chewtle. Chewtle would take the hit, using the opening to Bite down on his fin, with the little Gible crying out and trying to shake off the turtle.

“You can do it, Rancor! Get that big headed turtle in a position to Slash at it!” Rancor would cry out as Chewtle would use its positioning to Body Slam Rancor into the ground, still keeping a hold of his fin. Though, with the hold on his fin being kept, it wouldn’t be too hard to worm Chewtle around to be able to Slash at him, finally getting the Chewtle to let go after crying out by slashing it on its belly. Rancor was starting to pant, however, though the Chewtle was as well.

“Nice job! Keep it up, you’ve got this, Rancor. Take Down!” With the command, Rancor would start to charge forward once more, though the Chewtle could see it coming a bit more this time, jumping out of the way and blasting forward once more with a Liquidation attack again, hitting Rancor on his side and toppling him once more. This time, though, he would struggle to get up, but he would stare at the Chewtle still, wanting to fight on.

“Rancor, can you get up? Rancor!” Aile would try to cheer her little dragon on, watching as he staggered up. As Chewtle came in for one final attack, a striped tail with a few red lined scales at the tip would come in and swat the Chewtle off to the side, Tatooine coming in to keep the final blow from happening. Chewtle would still wind up clamping down on the Flygon’s tail, but that was fine for her. As long as she could keep the stubborn little runt from getting seriously hurt. “Gon!”

“Right then. Let’s deal with this now.” Aile would bring out a Net Ball from one of her pockets, throwing it at the Chewtle. The ball would connect with the turtle and draw it into its holding area, shaking once…. Twice… three times before blinking and calming down, denoting the capture was a success. Aile let out a sigh of relief before checking on Rancor, who was now being held by Tatooine. “Tati?”

“Gon… Fwy gongon fwygon. Fwy.” She poked the Gible on the tip of his snout before nodding to her trainer. “Gon gon.” It seemed the battle endeared the little Gible to her a bit, if somewhat begrudgingly. At the very least, she probably didn’t want to see that sort of thing happen again any time soon.

“Wait… Are you going to try to teach him? Heh, that’s going to be interesting. I thought you were going to keep being jealous of him.”

“Gon! Fly gon! Flyfly gon. Gon.” Tatooine turned her head away quickly after that little bit, almost embarrassed. Aile laughed, though, amused by her grown dragon.

“Sure, we’ll just go with the whole thing of not wanting to see him incapable of using certain moves. Sure.” She chuckled as she stroked Rancor, she was looking up at Tatooine still, unsure of what to make of her now. "Shall we get going then, you lot?" Recalling most of her Pokémon, she'd start walking with Tatooine and Rancor, with Tatooine now looking unsure of how to treat the little dragon in her arms.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 pm
”Blizzard120”

”Reno Vantas”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”Darksol88”

As the more Snagems arrived on the scene the chaos would reach a boiling point of no return. Wren and Odd would help pull Reno and Freth deeper into the forest for more protection while Aden unleashed his Rhydon to the front to stand between the horde of Wooloo and the Snagems, more importantly drawing in their electricity and harmlessly directly the current into the Earth. Thanks to Wren and Odd the group also had a double layer of Spiky Shield and King’s Shield to protect them further. As the sheep neared Reno’s discarded mechanical arm would fly across the ground, just barely missing contact with the ground after being thrown, the magnetic field the Wooloo were generating snatching it right up. Aegislash might find itself drawn into the Wooloo mass as well and if not it had the unfortunate side effect of drawing them in.

The Wooloo would slam against Rhydon relentlessly, their damage of the Normal variety and while alone or just a few of them hitting its rock hard hide wouldn’t be a problem the sheer amount of Wooloo and their speed would certainly leave the Rock type with a few bruises. The Wooloo would largely roll over Rhydon and several would slam into the trees but alas many more made it through the forest and bore down on the King’s Shield and Spikey Shield, the two forces causing many to bounce away, the Snagems on the inside hearing what could only be described as bombs being dropped.

A moment later it was all over, the entire event lasting less than a minute but felt like eternity. Silence would fall upon the forest, only hearing the faint sound of tree branchings cracking and baaing in the distance. Just when the Snagems thought it was all over and safe to come out the sound of a tree snapping and falling could be heard. And then another. And another. Several trees were weakened and felled by the Wooloo. The Snagems, even without protection, were safe as the trees missed them entirely but in the midst of their large trunks slamming against the ground the earth beneath their feet would give away without warning, only Freth perhaps sensing something with her hybrid senses but even she would be too late, the entire group falling through the darkness below. What would become of them?

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”RCCaughtem”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

Back with Lykas and Ryan’s Pokemon the group would spring into action. A Whirlpool was made which drew in several of what was apparently called Arrokuda, sending them to the bottom of the lake where they wouldn’t bother anyone for the time being. Three of Ryan’s Pokemon would combine together to deliver blasts of disorienting Water Pulse followed up by salty waves of Brine water to make it difficult for the freshwater Arrokuda to breath, sending the confused fish fleeing. Meanwhile Niles snapped up some stragglers in his jaws and tossed them away and James sniped a few that decided to jump out for surprise attacks. Ryan himself would throw out a watery rope to help Lykas escape the lake before things got worse. Who knew what else was in there.

As for Terashi and Keiko the little Blipbug finally regained its composure and almost seemed to thank Terashi, the small creature seeming to take particular interest in him, its strange eyes seemed to be analyzing him as it crawled around him for a bit before heading off back to its tree. As for Cramorant it stood there squawking loudly in protest of its meal being denied, not even realizing the slow moving Blipbug was again exposed and harmless. The bird didn’t seem to be the brightest creature but it appeared harmless, to humans at least. The blue bird would only stop its insistent squawking as it spotted some Arrokuda being thrown around in the lake, the bird getting off to a stumbling run before taking flight and heading off to make a meal out of one of them.

After it was all over Terashi would sense a spike of energy coming from the west, it didn’t feel like Shadow energy exactly but it was such a massive spike of foreign energy that he couldn’t disregard the thought. Something told him he should go check that out and right away.

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”DignityPower”

Abby’s Pokemon would beat and batter down the Skwovet with Kaya’s Pluto assisting any dazzling the bulk of them while Veronica protected herself. It wasn’t long before the horde of Pokemon were sent fleeing or knocked out completely.

While that was being taken care of Kaya’s Sylveon went after the Shadow Caterpie, the single Swift smacking into its back and sending it tumbling. Before the bug had a chance to do anything Cosmo jumped in and snatched it up in its jaws with Crunch. While a normal Caterpie would have fainted with the first Swift this one was fueled by the rage of and power of Shadow energy, pushing it beyond its limits.

With a vile cry the Shadow Caterpie unleashed an incredibly fast and impossibly long purple Shadow energy infused String Shot and aimed it at the largest target nearby; Fluffy the Bewear. The String Shot would connect and in the same moment the Shadow Caterpie snatched its self out of Cosmo’s jaws and in a blink of an eye pulled itself onto Fluffy. Scurrying onto its back the Shadow Caterpie weaved an entricat sprawl of Shadowy String Shot around Fluffy and finally weaved itself a temporarily ‘Shadow cocoon’ on her back. The whole thing happened fast and Fluffy would find herself quickly unable to resist or fight back against the Shadow Caterpie.

By the time it was all done Fluffy would go still for a few seconds, ignoring Abby if she called out to it. The next thing the Snagems knew Fluffy was coming at them, its eyes glowing red. Fluffy would snatch up an entire tree without any effort and hurled it, sending it spinning around violently as it flew at Kaya and Veronica and their Pokemon, big enough for the entire group. With them distracted it dashed towards Abby and leaped off the ground to jump over her Pokemon, Fluffy aiming a skyward dropped Hammer Arm upon its trainer. Fluffy was not in control, nor was it even angry like a Shadow Pokemon normally is, instead it appeared Shadow Caterpie was pulling the ‘strings’.

”Blizzard120”

”Not a Noise”

”Atlantis_Darts”

”Reno Vantas”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

”Darksol88”

Tristen and Rhyme had some pretty good theories about why a Metapod was down in this well, or whatever it was, and how it got there. Their theories would go unproven alas. They wouldn’t have much time to ponder it further, a strange phenomenon about to take place. Blizzard felt it first, his hybrid senses going wild as he felt that strange energy stronger than ever, the force of it completely overtaking his senses and his instincts insisting he flee immediately. He might have time to do something before anything bad happened, but certainly wouldn’t have time to help the others.

Suddenly, from the middle of the ‘well’, an explosive beam red energy shot out of the of it and shot straight up into the sky. Along with the explosive beam of energy a wave of dark red energy surged out of the well and pulled in the nearby Snagems, only Blizzard having the chance to get out of the way in time. The next thing Darts, Tristen, and Rhyme knew they had been dragged into some sort of underground cave, the place lit up by a strange smokey energy that danced across the ground.

As soon as they arrived more of their allies would appear, flying out of an underground tunnel and into the underground cave. Freth, Reno, Odd, Wren, and Aden would unceremoniously be discarded onto the ground next to the freshly fallen Darts, Rhyme, and Tristen. As the group stood up they would all soon notice the long Metapod sitting at the center of the cave, the strange swirling energy flowing towards it, a Shadow Aura fiercly burning around it. Somehow the Shadow Caterpie did evolve. But how? And more importantly they would find out later there were two of them but for now they had something else to deal with.

“Poood!” The cocoon Pokemon wailed, its cry echoing through out the cave as the strange energy enveloped it, soon taking on a terrible red glow and becoming a mass of energy energy. The ‘mass of red energy’ would become enormous and tower above the Snagems for awhile before the energy flowed up and off of the Metapod and became a swirling vortex above it, a sort of vile storm. What was left behind was a Metapod like any other than had seen, one well over a hundred feet in height, its vile Shadow energy flowing throughout the entire den, squeezing at their hearts.

“Metapod!” It cried again, the Metapod hoping just barely off the ground but due to its sheer size the impact of it coming back down was so violent that the entire den shook, rocks breaking off the already fragile ceiling and sending them raining down upon the Snagems from all over.

”Arkelos”

”Espeon_Commader”

”Cecile Silverstone”

”-l- JoltiBun -l-”

”Espeon_Commander”

And all others.

The rest of the Snagems in the field would see the beam of red light shoot up into the sky in the distance and instantly knew something was wrong, and it was definitely something to do with their fellow Snagems. However they stilled received a group call from Sub on their SNAGs.

”You guys see that, right!? A massive energy signature was detected coming from that beam and some of the others in that area have gone completely off the grid, I can’t detect their SNAGs anymore. Everyone available check it out immediately.” He alerted them.

When they arrived they would find the red beam flowing up out of a now giant hole in the ground, big enough to allow them to catch a glimpse of the gigantic Metapod at the bottom threatening to flatten their teammates. A surge of energy would pull them in as they got near.

[For everyone facing the Dynamaxed Shadow Metapod; only one of your characters will be pulled in by the surge of energy, the others perhaps escape in time. For those that had characters fall in from the ground collapsing and now have several characters in the den, still use them against the Metapod for this post, they will be leaving in the next round.]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:29 pm
As I recovered from my shared, Blipbug-induced headache, I felt a strange sense of camaraderie, as if a familiar friend I couldn't recognize was right on top of me. As soon as I started looking for the source, though, the feeling was gone. Another strange feeling soon took its place, though. It didn't have the same corrupting influence as a Shadow Pokemon, but whatever it was had incredible strength.

"Are you alright?" Keiko asked, snapping me out of my focus. When'd she get so close to me? I thought she was apologizing to the Cramorant. "I'm fine. Do you feel that?"

"Feel what?" Keiko asked, looking around. After a bit, it was clear that whatever I was sensing, she couldn't. Whatever it was, it wasn't coming from a Pokemon. I wordlessly started walking toward the source, my interest peaked. I could feel Keiko's confusion as she followed me, but I didn't look back at her yet.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:19 pm
Reno would barely have time to contemplate the exact amount of devastation was being caused to the forest near him and other Snagems before this damage expressed itself in a very unfortunate way. So naturally, Reno and the others were dropped into an unknown cavern of some variety with all the ceremony of your average car crash. Reno managed to land perfectly....on his face. And as stunned as he was, he saw two very impossible things: one, that the Caterpie had evolved, and two, that the now-Metapod was growing to the size of your average two story house. Waiting for the concussion to subside and everything to stop being crazy, it soon became apparent that something was not right at all. "Oh........oh........ooooooohhhhh noooooooo. WHY DOES THE WEIRD s**t ALWAYS HAPPEN TO US!?!" Reno grumbled, airing his exasperation for a moment before drawing out a Pokeball. Giving a nod to Harleen, Reno would soon be standing beside his Cloyster, Tesei.

Looking between the mammoth Pokemon and his relatively puny Cloyster, Reno shrugged his shoulder before pointing towards the behemoth bug. "Well......Tesei......Spike Cannon?" Reno said, an air of confusion and doubt about this particular choice practically permeating the space around him. And so, the Cloyster began with a spray of spikes that aimed to at least scratch and do....something to the Metapod. God knows what it could do against a thing the size of your average B-52 Bomber.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:01 am
As the storm of Wooloo came to an end, with Odd's Aegislash far closer to them than it had been when it started out, everyone seemed to sigh in relief. Wren returned with Manna on his head and his new Applin doppleganger back in it's Nest Ball. "No luck in the forest." He announced before the sound of the trees falling began to echo through the area. "Those things were even more dangerous than they looked..." He commented before, only a moment too later, he was overcome with a horrible sense of dread. "We're so dead." The words had barely left his mouth when the earth beneath their feet practically vanished in an instant. Plummeting into the darkness of the earth with Odd, Reno, Freth and Aden, Wren would hold tight to Manna so she wouldn’t get lost and, before he knew it, they were being dumped unceremoniously from an unknown tunnel into a cavern tinged with red light coming from some unknown source. And his anxiety was through the roof. Or rather, it would be if there was a roof. As it stood, he could only attempt to look around for signs of what was going on.

He’d find the source rather quickly. A Metapod stood nearby, red energy swirling around it and coalescing into a strange cocoon of energy not all that unlike Mega Evolution. But when the energy began to disperse, Metapod changed. By growing. And growing. And Growing still more. “Um… What the hell is going on?” He asked as he dashed backward, stumbling over his own bare feet for a moment before he got far enough away to not get squished by the now-giant cocoon Pokemon. “Is that?” The vile energy coming from it was finally beginning to become noticeable to the inexperienced Channeler but it was mixed with something else. It wasn’t something dark or sinister, per se, but it didn’t feel quite right.

“It is… But how?!” He finally asked, realizing that this was a Shadow Pokemon, after all. But how did it evolve? He’d been told Pokemon who had been Shadowfied weren’t able to do so until purified. Regardless of the what and how, a battle was now inevitable. “Back in your Ball, Manna.” He told his Applin as he recalled her to her ball before grabbing another one and tossing out his own Shadow Pokemon. For the moment, he had only brought his Shadow Sunkern, Carnation. “We need to start off slow and get a feel for what it can do, right?” He asked the others before directing Carnation to attack. “Use Leech Seed.” He directed, pointing to the giant Metapod.

~~~

Odd blacked out, almost, when the Wooloo swarm came to a stop. Everything happened in such a blur that he had very little idea what had happened that led to them all being presented with a giant Metapod that looked like it was attempting to imitate a skyscraper and failing(though not by much) and which oozed Shadow Energy. “Wren, recall your Cacturne and Maractus!” He reminded the Grass Channeler as the pair of cacti managed to wrestle themselves to their feet. Wren nodded as Carnation launched the parasitic seeds of her attack at Metapod and recalled both Hemlock and Aconite as Odd called out to Entr’Acte. “Use Shadow Claw!” He directed the Royal Sword Pokemon. Entr’Acte’s free arm took on a sinister Ghostly light as he lashed out with the arm that seemed to have practically no limit to the length it could stretch. Swiping at the cocoon Pokemon with the Ghost energy encasing his ribbon-like hand, he would attempt to tear it to ribbons.

~~~

Lykas was thankful that Ryan and his Pokemon came to his aid so quickly and dove toward Ryan’s Medusa Whip, grabbing onto it and using Acid Armor to melt himself down to water so it would be easier to pull him along with the Medusa Whip as it was yanked backward. Splashing against the shore as he was hauled to safety, his body reformed with the hybrid holding his head. “I don’t know if they’re Carvahna, Basculin or something else entirely but there are fish in the water that are definitely not something to be taken lightly.” He warned Ryan. “Thanks for the save, by the way.” Holding up a pair of Pokeballs, he’d recall Moor as Genevieve skated over to the shore nearby. He climbed onto his Araquanid’s back and took up a position upon it’s back like a mounted cavalry unit and began to look around.

With the strange fish that had attacked him more or less dealt with and him out of danger, he'd pick up on something. It wasn't anything energy-related like it normally was but, rather, something he never thought he'd feel for anyone other than Odd. He was concerned about Absinthe. Something was bothering him about her being out here in the wilderness and not being at least nearby to keep her safe with her having so little experience in battle or with Snagem in general. Was this guilt? Or fear of Chaos' wrath if she got hurt?

"Genevieve, let's go!" He ordered his amphibious arachnid. Pulling out his SNAG, he'd get Sub's message but until he found Abby, he wasn't going to that weird energy signature nearby. Abby came first at this particular moment. Thankfully, Genevieve moved quickly and with the SNAG's ability to track other instances of the device, they were able to find Abby fairly quickly. "Looks like we got here just in time." The hybrid yelped as he snapped out one of the tentacles and pulled Abby away from Fluffy, sitting her on Genevieve's back, right behind him. "What happened?" He'd ask as he picked up on the Shadow Energy coming from Fluffy. "Did she get infected?"

~~~

With the Shadow Caterpie moving as fast as it did to overtake Fluffy, Kaya drew Flourish from it’s scabbard on his hip and, wielding the epee with more skill than he ever had before, he dashed toward Fluffy as he called out to Serena. “Use Psyshock on my sword!” The Fairy fox’s bows glowed with a blue light for a moment before psychic lightning arced between the two, meeting in the middle and blasting toward Kaya. As his sword was struck, it began to spark with the energy as well. Knowing this wouldn’t last but for a moment, Kaya lashed out incredibly carefully and attempting to cut the Shadow String Shot and send the psionic electricity coursing through it toward it’s creator.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:12 am
Ulla was enjoying the small walk around such a vase area with her Pokemon and her brother, as it somewhat reminded her when she was just an infant. Leon looked at the Pokeballs he had in his coat. He then took out one as Rookidee popped out. "Well. Here we are, your homeland right?" The bird perched on his head as it looked around and merely nodded.

While Leon was talking to his new bird friend, both Ulla and Lucario felt a massive change in the air. Both of them looked up in the sky as they saw a red beam in the sky. "That's a Shadow Pokemon." "A? There's another one?" "I'm not sure..but this doesn't feel like a Caterpie's aura." Leon joined the two as he shoved his hand in his pockets. "You guys go ahead and go over to that red beam. I'll keep looking for the Caterpie."

While Leon stayed behind, Ulla and Lucario went over to the red beam. "Lucario I'm gonna change you out for Velvet when we get there. That way she can get some experience." "Yes Master."

Leon kept wondering around trying to find the Caterpie as he noticed Abby in the distance. "Is that Abby?" He then noticed something wrapped around her Bewear's back. "Rookidee lets go help." Leon said as the bird flew off his head and started hovering over the Bewear. "Rookidee use Peck on that cacoon on it's back!"

When Ulla and Lucario made it to the red beam, she quickly switched out her Lucario with her Vulpix; Velvet. "You ready for this?" Before Velvet can answer, both of them were soon being sucked into the red beam. Ulla was collapsed on the ground holding onto Velvet as she stood up looking around. "W-Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:33 pm
Abby was stuck in place, like a Deerling in front of the headlights of a moving vehicle, until Lykas plucked her from the grasp of her enraged, possibly infected Bewear. It took her a moment to realize what had happened, but Lykas's voice helped her snapped out of it. "Yeah, probably. The Caterpie everyone's looking for latched onto her using String Shot."

Abby stood up in shock when she realized that she hadn't recalled anyone yet. Fortunately, Angela had focused on combatting Fluffy, apparently having told Broly and Palladia that they needed to back off or risk getting infected as well because the two Fighting-types were standing next to each other just watching. Abby immediately recalled them, not wanting them to get caught up in the crossfire and get infected. Angela, however, she left alone. The purified Combusken could focus on drawing Fluffy's attention while Kaya and Leon attacked the Caterpie on her back. That was fine.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:28 pm
A purple hair girl is wandering around in the wild area collecting what appear to be soil and plant samples . "Sigh. When am I gonna get to do something more exciting muse? When will the professor see our potential and let us do something EXCITING." Muse, her adorably, albeit slightly heavy, stunky was digging in the dirt next to her, totally oblivious to her trainers ramblings

I Just want to you know get out and see the world. The professor has been really good to us but... all my friends have gone on to the pokemon league. and she keeps telling me "You're time will come but not yet" and I just get so excited and want to see all sorts of cool pokemon and stuff in other regions I only get to see on tv!" Muse chuffs and continues to dig in the dirt.

the young girl sighs as she watches her friend digging. She places all the samples for the professor she had collected in the area into her bag and begins to rub her eyes. As she stretches and looks around off in the distance, she notices a light burning brightly into the sky. "Hey Muse?" The stunky continues ignoring her. "What's that over there? The Stunky looks up from whatever it was digging at and its tail starts to shake. sssttuuunnnkkkkkk. The young girl bends down and puts her hand on her friends head between her ears. "It looks... like a raid den stunky. You know the professor has repeatedly told me to stay away from them because their dangerous. but a quick look in the den, just a peak, wouldn't hurt right?" The stunky sighs and goes and sits by the bike, resigned to being placed in the basket that it normally rides in. The young purple hair girl quickly scoops up the chubby ball of purple, places it in the basket and heads excitedly towards the bright tower of light shining into the sky.

After several minutes of peddling hard the girl gets to the lip of the area and notices that what is normally a well type entry has all but completely caved in. She leans over the lip of the whole from which the light is pouring out of trying to see if she could get a better look. as she leans into see into the darkness, she hears what sounds like to be a battle between some trainers and what obviously must be a pokemon. She strains her ears to try and hear whats going on, but as she is does so her foot nudges a little to close to the ledge and the lip of the now cavern gives way sending her tumbling into the whole.

She tumbles down the cavernous cave much like alice fell down the hole to wonderland,. "Ahhhhh" she yelled as she falls faster and faster before suddenly and a bit violently hitting the ground. 'Ugnnnnnnn" she gets to her feet unsteadily as she tries to regain her balance and sense of direction. She slowly lets her eyes adjust and she notices the cave goes in aways and that is where the noises are coming from. She looks around but realizes muse isn't next to her. "Muse? where are you?" Muse who saw her fall is up back at the lip of the crater running back and forth in a panic. "Stunk Stunnn Stunnnk!" it yells while trying to get down but terrified of the fall. "No Muse you stay up there I am going to go poke around further in the cave to see what's happening. stay and protect the bike!" Muse hardly thrilled with this idea sprays the area to let others know its her territory and sits next to the bike in a defensive posture,"

The young women pushes through into cave a bit unsteadily as she may have gotten a concussion from falling down. None the less she walks into the cave and sees at first what she thinks is trainers fighting a gigantamax pokemon. "Hey! I fell down! Can you guys help me? I'm sorta lost!" she starts walking towards the apparent trainers before realizing... they don't appear exactly.... or entirely.... human? Confused by the appearance of these "Trainers" she finely passes out and slumps against the wall and passes out.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff