Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:14 am
Rosey walked into the place and took a seat waiting to be served . She was hoping that the others would show up soon  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:28 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Rosey walked into the place and took a seat waiting to be served . She was hoping that the others would show up soon

Will joined Rosey as he was true to his word to treat her to lunch after she worked so hard on his farm. Ken and Ryu, Will's sons also joined them for lunch. Ryu was telling stories he had heard to Rosey and about the one time he rode a unicorn.

Ken was hardly amused. He thought that his brother had way too much energy.

Will then typed in his order on the menu selection box like before. He had ordered a bowl of Spaghetti, cheese, and tomato soup combo with some oregano sprinkled on top for added flavor. To drink, he chose a giant mug of pepsi since he was really thirsty. He then asked, "What do you feel like having for lunch, Rosey? I'll type it up so that it gets here faster than anyone can serve us. Besides, as you can see, Ma is busy dealing with the Ninjas."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:30 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will joined Rosey as he was true to his word to treat her to lunch after she worked so hard on his farm. Ken and Ryu, Will's sons also joined them for lunch. Ryu was telling stories he had heard to Rosey and about the one time he rode a unicorn.

Will then typed in his order on the menu selection box like before. He had ordered a bowl of Spaghetti, cheese, and tomato soup combo with some oregano sprinkled on top for added flavor. To drink, he chose a giant mug of pepsi since he was really thirsty. He then asked, "What do you feel like having for lunch, Rosey? I'll type it up so that it gets here faster than anyone can serve us. Besides, as you can see, Ma is busy dealing with the Ninjas."

how about a burger and fries she replied as they sat there talking  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:47 am
Terry looked his sharpest once he had finished his shower and headed upstairs. He had noticed that Will was sitting with someone new and wondered what had happened to Lust not knowing that Lust had died from alcohol poisoning. He wandered up to Rosey and Will, then extended his hand to Rosey and said, "Welcome to Empress Dee's Lounge, my name is Terry Bogard, I own this mansion. I built it."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:29 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will noticed Terry and decided to wait for Rosey to answer him before telling her about the many different burgers. For now, he typed in fries.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:57 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will noticed Terry and decided to wait for Rosey to answer him before telling her about the many different burgers. For now, he typed in fries.

i want a cheese burger will , she replied to him looking at him as she sat there  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:10 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

i want a cheese burger will , she replied to him looking at him as she sat there

Terry laughed, "Um, miss, there are many meats for a burger and if you want a cheese one, then you are going to have to select your cheese type as well. So, let's start with the meat, what meat do you want? Just pick an animal."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Terry laughed, "Um, miss, there are many meats for a burger and if you want a cheese one, then you are going to have to select your cheese type as well. So, let's start with the meat, what meat do you want? Just pick an animal."

ground beef ( cow ) and pepper jack cheese please she replied as she sat there hungry enough to eat the table  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:54 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

ground beef ( cow ) and pepper jack cheese please she replied as she sat there hungry enough to eat the table

"We do not murder people here for our cheeses. Pepper jack cheese requires a person named Jack be killed. We have Havarti, cheddar, Blue, or Parmesan, or if you are from Hyrule, you can pick Lon Lon cheese. Okay you want a beef burger with some sort of cheese."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:56 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"We do not murder people here for our cheeses. Pepper jack cheese requires a person named Jack be killed. We have Havarti, cheddar, Blue, or Parmesan, or if you are from Hyrule, you can pick Lon Lon cheese. Okay you want a beef burger with some sort of cheese."

then put cheddar cheese on it lol ... she was getting restless at this point  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:24 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Terry typed in the order that Rosey wanted and then sighed, "I told you my name and yet you never told me yours miss. And I even put in the order you wanted into the computer for you."

He looked to the kids who were already chowing down on a pair of mini pizzas. Ken had a pork and pineapple pizza and Ryu had spicy pork coin pizza. They both had their Hercule shaped glasses filled with pepsi, which Terry smiled at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:21 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Terry typed in the order that Rosey wanted and then sighed, "I told you my name and yet you never told me yours miss. And I even put in the order you wanted into the computer for you."

He looked to the kids who were already chowing down on a pair of mini pizzas. Ken had a pork and pineapple pizza and Ryu had spicy pork coin pizza. They both had their Hercule shaped glasses filled with pepsi, which Terry smiled at them.

" My name is Rose , I am new around here and feeling pretty strange here lately" she replied to Terry hoping to ease the tension in the room  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:32 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

" My name is Rose , I am new around here and feeling pretty strange here lately" she replied to Terry hoping to ease the tension in the room

Terry sighed, but smiled, "This is nothing when it comes to strange. See, the menu is very specific because we have a lot of different things that can be made. Take the cheese burger for instance. There are many meats that can be made into a patty including stegosaurus. Will sometimes orders the stegosaurus. As for the cheese, there are certain cheeses forbidden to this part of the world, but is okay in Hell. Even some of the pops have to be specific. If you ordered root beer for example, you are going to get an option menu for a type of beer and then another one for the type of root. Here, the earth root beer is called Ginger root cola. If you ordered cola, then you are going to get a drink that tastes like earths coca cola. Pepsi cola is the same here as on earth as it is a cola with lemon and lime. Earth's pepperoni is your choice of meat cut into coins and is spicy. That's what Ryu has on his pizza. A Hamburger is a ground pork patty in a bun that has been breaded and fried. The tech here can be different too as well as some of the people. Some of us are shape shifters."

Terry paused there as he didn't want Rose to be bored, besides her order had finally arrived.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:37 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Terry sighed, but smiled, "This is nothing when it comes to strange. See, the menu is very specific because we have a lot of different things that can be made. Take the cheese burger for instance. There are many meats that can be made into a patty including stegosaurus. Will sometimes orders the stegosaurus. As for the cheese, there are certain cheeses forbidden to this part of the world, but is okay in Hell. Even some of the pops have to be specific. If you ordered root beer for example, you are going to get an option menu for a type of beer and then another one for the type of root. Here, the earth root beer is called Ginger root cola. If you ordered cola, then you are going to get a drink that tastes like earths coca cola. Pepsi cola is the same here as on earth as it is a cola with lemon and lime. Earth's pepperoni is your choice of meat cut into coins and is spicy. That's what Ryu has on his pizza. A Hamburger is a ground pork patty in a bun that has been breaded and fried. The tech here can be different too as well as some of the people. Some of us are shape shifters."

Terry paused there as he didn't want Rose to be bored, besides her order had finally arrived.

She smiled when her food finally arrived and politely took a small bite of her burger and fries . " This is really good " she replied as she sipped on her soda. She was so hungry that she devoured her meal in a few bites  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:33 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

She smiled when her food finally arrived and politely took a small bite of her burger and fries . " This is really good " she replied as she sipped on her soda. She was so hungry that she devoured her meal in a few bites

"Would you like anything else? This way I can also teach you more about the menu if you do."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff