Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Doki-Doki Fortune Telling Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:18 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx:xxKokoroxx:xxxxxxxx
こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
‘Cᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs, I sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴇᴀsʏ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

She look a little nervous at his comment about feeling a "murderous" intent from other individuals but at the same time was glad to hear it didn't come from her. "...I'm doing okay...just feeling a little...off this morning..." she would confess, hoping this wouldn't spark too much concern. But lying was always problematic. Sitting up, she holds the side of her head with her hand as she tried to recall all that she could remember "...I remember everyone leaving the dojo...and I stayed to patch up Baochan...and then I came here to-" she would cut off as she realized she had never disclosed the visions she had seen back at the dojo to anyone yet. She would frown, looking down at her lap, feeling as if she had potentially betrayed their trust. "...Okun, I have something I have something tell you or anyone yet. Please don't be mad at me..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BP: 1510xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1700/1700 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Eɴᴇʀɢʏ-Bᴀsᴇᴅ Oғғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Dᴇғᴇɴsᴇ: 10
Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 10
Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 148
Rᴇғʟᴇxᴇs: 10
Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 60
: 400

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:00 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: ????

Okra watched her reaction and raised a brow while looking to her wanting to dig a bit deeper with her hesitation, though as she began to regale her thoughts. His eyes would sharpen as he leaned forward, placing a hand on his knee and raising an eye brow. ". . .What's going on?" He'd ask while feeling himself rise up a bit from his seat and feel more concern hearing her asking him not to be upset. The boy would move to the front of her so his eyes could follow her's when she talked, trying to get a grasp on what she was feeling as she was about to speak up.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:37 pm
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫┠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

The fortuneteller would fidget with her hands in her lap, seeing him look at her so intensely made the feeling of nervousness deepen. But if they were going to get anywhere, would have to come clean. "...Yesterday at the dojo....I....saw something...a vision..." she start, gulping, "...I think it was the city but...it so dark I couldn't see anything clearly and what I did see... was completely destroyed." her hands would shake a bit at the memory. "I saw these...orange crystal orbs... but they were all broken in pieces...and...I didn't see it for too long but...there was this....entity of light...a figure was going towards it..." she could feel the tears begin to start underneath her eyes as she did her best to recall all the memories, the sinking feeling in her chest returning just like it had been back there. "I...wasn't sure what I saw...so I wanted to confirm it first but...I think what I saw was...the Darkest Day..." she would take a deep breath. "All I can remember is I came back here after everyone had left...I used Jiaozi's crystal ball to go back... and it was the same but this time there was-" Kokoro would cut off as the girl's hands jolted up. Grabbing the side of her head she would let out a sudden scream of pain.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:55 pm
User Image

He'd listen in as she spoke on the vision he had. He should have known she could have a vision since she was a fortune teller, but as she described it, he felt a beat of sweat trickle down his brow. His hand would grip into a fist while thinking that it might be a sign that they couldn't stop it, or that they wouldn't. Though as she continued he would see her pain and move forward and put a hand on her back, and one to her head. His eyes closed while he murmured. "H-hey, it's okay. . .Breath. Try not to to think too hard on it now." He'd start while looking around for anything that might help. He felt a bit lost in this, it was so sudden and he didn't know what was wrong.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:54 am
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Something about this...wasn't right...Kokoro would throw her head down towards her lap as the pain continued to ring through it. She could focus on bits and pieces of her memory through the stinging sensation. The voice of someone she did not recognize was in snippets too cut up for her to actually comprehend any of the dialogue. It almost seemed like it was fake like she had dreamt it, but, somehow Kokoro could not explain this fleeting feeling of doubt that came with it. "AHHHH!" she would scream again, jerking her head back in the opposite direction. The more she thought it about the more it hurt. But why was this happening? Why couldn't she remember? She could feel the memories begin to slip from her mind as the rest of it began to go fuzzy, the girl's eyelids fluttering a bit. Her body began to slump down as the strength left her body, weakly leaning into the boy next to her.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image

The woman's motions were pained and her screams and pulls were concerning. Okra's arms would wrap around her while his eyes stared down towards the girl. He'd try his best to make her comfortable against him, but didn't know what to do. His mind raced with what it could be. Was she poisoned? Did someone attack her mind with magic? Did it have to be with a time disruption due to him? It was all racing through his head before he finally lifted her up. He'd cradle her in his arms as he would look around for something that might be able to help. The boy became a bit frantic as his eyes darted all around the room. He was afraid of what was happening and didn't know what to do about it. This was a helpless feeling and the fact that she laid against him made him fear that she would have to rely on him for this.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:11 pm
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

It would take a few minutes for Kokoro to come through. She had somehow managed to keep herself conscious during her fit of agony. Her eyes would flutter a few times as she found herself back in Okra's arms once again. "...T-Thanks..." she laugh nervously at the end, red with embarssment of having him catch her for the second time today. Strangely enough, she was starting to realize she felt an odd sense of comfort like this. Her eyes would close while she let out a heavy sigh of relief. The pain had subsided, for now, but had left her feeling more exhausted from before. "...Okun, I'm sorry..." she murmur, giving him a weak smile and her eyes opening to gaze up at him. She could see the concern plastered all over his face. He had been kind enough to look after after she had passed out, and here she was still causing him worry. Rarely was Kokoro ever in this position, as typically it was the other way around. It made her wonder if this was how Baozi and Nikuma saw her when she was fretting over them. Her head would fall back against the boys chest, her strength not yet returning fully and the warmth too inviting for her to try to leave just yet.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:28 pm
User Image

Okra's hands would embrace her tighter while feeling her body heat up a bit and the red plaster her face. He'd whisper softly. "It's no problem." He'd tell her while walking in a circle trying to think. The sickness rising in her making his mouth let out a staggered grunt. Though her next words, apologizing to him, made his eyes dart to the woman. Her body moving closer to him as he shook his head. "You didn't do anything to be sorry for. . .I'll make you better Koko-chan. I promise." He'd tell her while walking towards the door with a bit of fear on his face. He would try his best to throw away this disdain, but in the moment he stopped and remembered his training. Being calm in situations of confusion. He'd take deep breaths and close his eyes trying to think of what he should do. "Is there anything I can get you? Do you have medicine?" He'd ask her while gripping her arms.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:55 pm
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

As much as she didn't like the situation she was in; the more she grew increasingly tired, the more reassuring it would become to hear him say he take care of her. The exhaustion on her body was beginning to take its toll. Even as he carried her about the house, she have to fight off the desire to drift off. She knew there was something array. But what exactly was perplexing her. Somehow she didn't expect this to be any normal illness by the way the unsufferable ringing had come and gone so quickly. Could it be connected to her missing memories? Everything was starting to piece together suspiciously. She dared not try to remember what had happened when she came home yesterday, afraid that the pain would just return. She had this gut feeling something had happened, something was there...but she just couldn't t recall what.. Her drooping eyes would blink as Okra made the suggestion of taking medicine. It sparked an idea with her that make her eyes widen with excitement. A puff of purple smoke would bring Kokoro's cards infront of her, suspended in the air as they all fanned out before the two. If she truly was sick, then using healing magic should work to eliminate any ailments. The Sun would slip out from the rest of the deck while she focused her magic into the card. "Blessings of the Sun. Divine healing." She speak the familar incantation as the card began to glimmer with a lavender light. The glow would continue to extend out until it engulfed the two of them. But when the light reached her, she knew instantly something was off. The card begin to rattle in the air, the light flickering and dimming until it died out. The girl's eyes widen in shock as the delicate sheen was now becoming replaced by a deeper, murky blackish color. "...What...is this...?" She say in bewilderment. She had said and done as she always had but she could feel no magic coming off the card. Instead she felt a dark presence beginning to grow instead.

𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image

He'd try to move her up his body to adjust his grip while she began to process everything, while in his head he tried to make an analysis. Though as he spoke his suggestion she seemed to have the idea to heal her own injuries. He would watch her hand move to show the card while he sighed a bit in relief. He would hope that the woman was able to stop the dread she was feeling, but the energy from the card would fade while his eyes traced towards it. It covered him fine, but the woman was seemingly ailed by something else. He'd sigh while murmuring, "That's not normal is i-" He'd start before looking to the darkness of the card and instinctively reaching to it and grabbing the edge. He'd grip the paper and pull it back a bit. "That could be dangerous." He'd add before thinking of his actions and sighing a bit. "S-sorry, I shouldn't have snatched that. . ." He'd tell her while closing his eyes. The man would then tap his toe a bit with his head rocking back and forth. The man's mind pondered ways to help. If it was a sickness, the Hermit beans wouldn't help from what he remembered, it was merely for physical health, poison, and stamina. The night he was sick and Niku stuffed him with 3 was taxing, and not helpful. Okra's eyes blinked slowly as he tapped his toe. It felt odd not know how to deal with an immediate threat while he nervously looked around, a long and thick strand of hair showing at the top his noggin. It would curve into a '?' shape as Okra's head would constantly be on the prowl.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Karurura

Lupine Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:21 am
User Image

こころ
Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ’s ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I’ʟʟ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

Fᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴇᴛᴇʟʟᴇʀ

Something about this presence would bring a chill down the girl’s spine. She couldn’t peel away from the ominous glow, her mind trying to gather the reasons for what it all meant. Even her danger sense had caught wind of was before her. She pause for a moment as a possibility came to mind. Could it have been…hexed? And was it just this card or were the rest of the cards infected too? She shifts nervouly in the boy’s arms. For now, it is best if she isolate it away from the rest, there was no telling what it could do- ”Eh?” Kokoro’s face would go blank suddenly as Okra blatantly reached out and grabbed the card. ”Okun! Be careful! You shouldn't be touching it!” Her panic would cause the rest of the cards to fall to the floor. She reach and swipe the card away from him, holding it in her hand as the murky aura began to fade. She studies the evil glow as it leaves, feeling her senses return to normal; She would gulp, inhaling a deep breath before eventually lifting her head to him, ”I think I know what's wrong...but I need you to put me down first..."

BP: 1530xxHᴇᴀʟᴛʜ: 1700/1700 xx: 4500/4500 xxSᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ: 900/900
𝑂.𝑂.𝐶

Cᴀʀᴅs ɪɴ Pʟᴀʏ XXX

Sᴛᴀᴛs XXX

Iɴᴛᴇʟʟɪɢᴇɴᴄᴇ: 155

I'ᴍ Tᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ!! XXX
Killer-Wolf-Kun

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:12 pm
User Image

The young man would watch her and sigh lightly. He watched the cards scatter on the floor and looked to his hand after the aura had faded from the card. It seemed he wasn't as careful as he thought with her, his eyes would close while he nodded and apologized under his breath, slowly kneeling to putt her on the couch once more. He would take a deep breath while letting his hand move through his hair while looking up at the ceiling. Though after this, he would put a hand on her's as he moved a small slab of paper on the floor to swiftly scoop the ones she dropped and placed them on the table, trying not to make the same mistake twice. "Koko-chan. What's happened?" He'd tell her while leaning his head down to her knuckle. Thinking deeply on what to do himself still. His mind slightly boggled.

Karurura

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff