Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
TM - A Mauv-olent Presence in the Bright City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:25 am
Lykas had started to call out to William as well, though at first he'd only recognized him as being some Galarian fanboy he'd seen once that he could recall during the championship tournament. He'd been about to say "Small world, ain't it?" but the moment the words were about to escape his mouth, he felt the sudden urge to vomit rising quickly and excused himself to use the restroom, barreling into the shop without a care for the shopkeeper's potential attempts at keeping him out. He'd explain later if needed. Upon reaching the toilets, however, he'd find the urge gone, now replaced by curiosity more than anything else. "What's this?" He'd grab the flailing purple hand and give it a tug, wondering if this was one of those Grimer that Monique had mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:49 am
"Oh, no. I didn't go in. I did talk to a rather rude gentleman at the gates, though. He said something about a toilet being clogged, but he didn't seem willing to do anything about it. He came across as rather ornery, as a matter of fact." William explained to Monica. He was about to wave to Lykas in greeting, but the hybrid immediately seemed to have stomach problems and ran off. "I hope he gets better soon," he said in a concerned tone.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:02 pm
Kazu caught up to the Snagem member as they entered the Food Court. The boy looked around, remembering this was the usual seen he saw back at his school. But, this seemed more tamed and more friendly then just a bunch of kids thinking they are better than the other. Then that thought stopped as he was shoved to the side from an Ace Trainer. He caught himself as something in his mind suddenly ticked. He death glared at the Ace Trainer and was about to say something nasty to him but then saw Brian step in between the Collector and the Ace Trainer. Surprised a little that Brian would step in like that, is he not afraid of the Serviper?

Kazu then listened to how Brian wanted to battle the Collector's 'prized Pokemon'. "Don't bother Brian. He's probably making it up." he said in a taunting manner. "I bet he doesn't even have something that compares to our Pokemon." Kazu said mockingly once again, hoping the Collector takes the bait.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:09 pm
SubonicXP

As Darts entered the Game Corner and approached the blinking lights the sounds of slot machines and smell of cigars would assault his senses, hoping that he could enjoy a good ole time like people used to in these places. His hope was gradually diminished and then completely gone by the time he arrived at the source of the blinking, a Starmie, lazily spinning on one appendage as it balanced on top of a slot machine, its gemstone blinking with rhythm. What was it doing here? The blinking of its gemstone was almost hypnotic, Darts hopefully realizing he wasn’t just daydreaming his way here as strange radio waves assaulted his brain as the blinking gem pulled him in, the Starmie subtly utilizing Confuse Ray on him, the starfish for whatever reason attempting to enthrall him. Wouldn’t it be so much fun to try your luck at the slots?

Slots.... it had been a while since... he had.... The internal defenses his mind had built up over the last Master Mission spring into action, Calm Mind fortifying himself so he didn't lose complete control of his actions and go berserk and start hurting himself or others. But those slots.... his hands shaking as his mind fights against the pattern burning a hole in his frontal lobe, he slowly lowers himself onto the stool in front of the Starmie and raises one claw up to pull the lever. The machine was completely off but as soon as he pulls it down his brain fills in all the pictures for him, a wild assortment of colors and symbols his mind had never seen in one space before spilling out in front of his dead, red eyes.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 6:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh, no. I didn't go in. I did talk to a rather rude gentleman at the gates, though. He said something about a toilet being clogged, but he didn't seem willing to do anything about it. He came across as rather ornery, as a matter of fact." William explained to Monica. He was about to wave to Lykas in greeting, but the hybrid immediately seemed to have stomach problems and ran off. "I hope he gets better soon," he said in a concerned tone.

"...Did you say toilet trouble!?" Monique stared at the boy for a moment before thrusting the dossier in William's hands in a mixture of alarm and excitement. "Read that!" she yelled back as she bolted into the move academy, concerned about what might be happening to Lykas.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:01 pm
”MoniqueBrie”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

Lykas would find the grip and strength behind the hand to be much greater than he anticipate as that tell tale wave of stomach churning energy hit him, the hand now giving off a noticeable purple aura. The Shadow Grimer’s hand would begin to wrap around Lykas arm and pull him towards the toilet at the same time as it crept up his arm. While pulling the rest of the Shadow Grimer revealed itself, wide open mouth first, stretching out easily wide enough to swallow him whole and apparently that was the idea the creature had in mind.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:31 pm
”Blizzard120”

”Cecile Silverstone”

”DragonFang099”

The Seviper didn’t stop, instead it pounced on the trainer but did not bite him, though the defenseless Ace Trainer definitely looked like he was quickly making peace with his maker. Instead the Seviper snatched a Pokeball off his belt and attempted to crush it in its maw, however the device popped open on its own and a Zangoose appeared, the two genetic enemies immediately beginning to roll around on the floor fighting, guess neither of them were the cause of what was tripping Tristen’s sense.

While that transpired the Collector glared at the two Snagems who mocked him, his face turning noticeably red, people whispering around him, how the ‘Master Collector’ couldn’t even control his Seviper, apparently this guy had a reputation and now some nobodies were embarrassing him. He couldn’t turn his Seviper on them, it was occupied. Looking down at his belt he noticed he only had one other Pokemon left, his prized possession. Looking from the ball to the Snagems he began to grind his teeth, he didn’t want to waste it on these plebs but they needed to be taught a lesson, just like he taught the others around here not to cross him. “You are undeserving of laying your eyes on a Pokemon of this rarity and strength! Behold a one-day champion’s rarest of rare Pokemon!” He explained as he tossed the ball onto the ground angrily.

“Raaal!” The device would pop open with a showy and delightful display of sparkles, however they were quickly overtaken by that vile shadowy aura Team Snagem was so used to. The blue-haired Shadow Ralts would c**k its head at the Snagems, its hair moving just enough to see its empty little eyes, the Feeling Pokemon feeling nothing but anger and pain in this moment and soon it would show it. “Ralts! Attack them with that one move! Rush at them and tackle!” The Collector cried out, not even knowing the name of the move he was commanding, but the Ralts did, it was the one move that made it feel ‘better’ in that moment.

With a cry the shadowy aura around the Ralts would flair up and the little typically frail Psychich would rush headlong towards Kazu, aiming to tackle him with what the Snagems knew to be a Shadow Rush. While normally a physical move from a Ralts wouldn’t hurt much this was different, very different. Meanwhile the crowd got bigger, people with their faithful Pokemon out watching the fight and the Seviper and Zangoose still going at it. In such a crowd the virus could spread quickly, thankfully the city had an immunizer but it was still discerning to see so many people and Pokemon around a Shadow Pokemon and all the trainers were doing were taking pictures of it, as if this was normal.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:46 pm
Monique ran into the place, but the bathroom door was firmly shut.

"What's going on?" the old man who ran the facility asked in concern. "The toilets are clogged. If you don't have business with me, please leave."

That got her attention. "Well then..." She pulled out an ID card to verify her identity. "My name's Monique. I'm with Team Snagem, and we're here to conduct a plumbing investigation. I have reason to believe your plumbing problems are being caused by a Pokémon. A Grimer, more specifically."

She pointed to the bathroom. "The fact there's someone in there concerns me. There's a chance of serious risk." Her facial expression laid bare the level of concern she had. "I want you to open that door for me. Even if it's locked." She reached for Marowak's Poké Ball, just in case she needed it.  

MoniqueBrie

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:50 pm
Espeon_Commander
She waved her hand as she walked off, starting to find her way back to the main area before deciding which direction to go next.

As Crystal walked around, keeping a Psychic link on everyone, she would pick up on something unusual, that is strange in that this mind kind of just 'appeared' on her psychic radar. It wasn't unusual for Psychics to just pick up on things at random, though not too common if they were focusing on something specific and while Crystal was focusing on things in specific she was casting a pretty wide net so that was a factor that wouldn't make it unusual. No, what was strange is that it wasn't a particular strong presence she was sensing, ordinarily weaker mental signatures didn't even register, otherwise she would be detecting the hundreds, if not thousands, of Rattata in this city. Attempting to mentally latch on it to give it a close 'feel' wasn't possible either, it felt almost 'elusive', as if it didn't want to be sensed at all. The presence would fluctuate a bit before just going completely off the 'grid' and wouldn't pick back up. What was that? Just a Psychic glitch? Maybe she ate one too many malasadas this morning?

By the time it was gone and Crystal could now focus on her surroundings she would find herself in front of the Ritzy Ribbon. Through the large display windows she would see all the fancy ribbons they had for sale and beyond that she saw something much more interesting, her teammates. Reno and Deo were talking to the shop's keeper it looked like. Maybe she should go see what they were up to, make sure Reno doesn't wrap a ribbon around his other arm and cut off its circulation. Sub did split them up into groups with Crystal and Reno at the helm but that kind of went to pot quickly. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 4:56 pm
MoniqueBrie

She pointed to the bathroom. "The fact there's someone in there concerns me. There's a chance of serious risk." Her facial expression laid bare the level of concern she had. "I want you to open that door for me. Even if it's locked." She reached for Marowak's Poké Ball, just in case she needed it.

"Well I never! You young-ins are so disrespectful these days! State sanctioned mercenaries you are as well!" The old man huffed as he walked over to the bathroom door, reaching for his keys with purposely slow movements, moving even slower as he put the key into the doorknob and unlocked it. "There! It's unlocked! Sounds like someone is in there though but I guess it doesn't matter to kids these days! What with your Rare Candy raves and DittoFans! Perverts! All of ya!" He shouted.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 5:45 pm
"Sir, I want you to realize that I'm a law enforcement official and I'm not here to be rude." As the owner moved slowly in protest, Monique's entreaties to have her position understood fell on deaf ears.

After what felt like an eternity, the door opened, and Monique was greeted by a startling sight. Lykas was being half-swallowed by a massive, purple Grimer.

Not only was it a startling sight, the Grimer was giving off a massive stench, unlike any Grimer she had encountered back home—and a heavy dark aura that she could feel viscerally. It was overwhelming. Her SNAG was beeping, too.

What the... So this is what a Shadow Pokémon is like in the flesh?

She released Marowak. She needed to act before Lykas was subsumed.

"Bonemerang!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 pm
William focused on the book as it was being thrown to him and after skimming over it for five minutes or so, he'd come to one singular conclusion. "Is this woman insane?" he asked himself. It was only then that he realized he'd been left behind and started jogging after the direction he remembered Lykas heading to, assuming crazy had followed him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 pm
Brian kept his eyes on the 'Master Collector', wanting the man to see that he was serious. The moment the Zangoose was out, and it and the Seviper went at it, he knew things weren't going to go as planned. His words, along with Kazu's, did manage to make the Collector send out his 'prized Pokemon,' and Brian swore under his breath as he saw what it was. This wasn't good; they had to get everyone out of here, lest they wind up getting attacked.

"Out of the way!" he yelled, knowing how serious this was, and annoyed that some of the trainers standing around were merely snapping pictures, as if this was some circus show they had never seen before. As soon as the Shadow Ralts went to attack Kazu, Brian stepped in, gently pushing the boy out of the way as he braced himself and took the brunt of the attack. While it did hurt, he was accustomed to it, thanks to years of sparring against his mother's Lucario and a few broken bones because of it. This pain was nothing he hadn't endured before.

While he was working through the pain, he was readying a Pokeball in his SNAG machine, and after carefully aiming at the Ralts, he let the ball fly, hoping to snag it in one go. If this didn't work, he would likely have to use his own Pokemon to wear the Ralts down before he could take another shot at snagging it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 7:55 pm
SubonicXP

Lykas would find the grip and strength behind the hand to be much greater than he anticipate as that tell tale wave of stomach churning energy hit him, the hand now giving off a noticeable purple aura. The Shadow Grimer’s hand would begin to wrap around Lykas arm and pull him towards the toilet at the same time as it crept up his arm. While pulling the rest of the Shadow Grimer revealed itself, wide open mouth first, stretching out easily wide enough to swallow him whole and apparently that was the idea the creature had in mind.

Lykas would balk slightly as the slimy hand grabbed back at him. “A Shadow Pokemon? That explains the nausea…” He remarked to himself, feeling it coming back again already, though he’d be distracted from it rather quickly as the Grimer lurched from the pipes in an attempt to swallow him up. “Hey! I’m not into vore, dammit!” He exclaimed as he attempted to wrench himself free from it’s surprisingly strong grasp.

By the time Monique got the door open and tried to help, he’d be waist deep in the sludge Pokemon’s mouth, head first. Before Marowak’s Bonemarang could hit, he’d release an attack of his own, firing off a Water Spout from his forehead gem directly into the back of it’s throat. Once freed, he’d groan and fling slime and saliva from his limbs. “If I wanted to be be sticky and covered in slime, I’d just go to one of those parties I keep getting invited to since I started that DittoFans page…”  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DeoLux

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 8:00 pm
SubonicXP
DrachenKaiser2021

Reno Vantas

"Hello! Welcome to Ritzy Ribbon Retail! Please, gaze upon all our fabulous ribbons to your hearts content, let your Pokemon as well! Maybe one will catch their eye and they'll plead their trainer to buy one!" The sales associate greeted the Snagems from behind the glass ribbon case at the far end of the shop. As one might imagine the place was stocked with ribbons, the cheaper ones just hanging out for anyone to touch, the slightly more hanging high up on the wall, and the most expensive ones locked behind the glass case the associate stood behind.

When Deo began to talk to Reno the woman did take a particular interest in their conversation, the associate walking out from behind the case to adjust the ribbons to get a little closer for a few seconds before going back behind the glass case. "You look familiar." She said to Reno, giving him a good hard look though nothing on her face immediately told Reno that she recognized him, nor did he have any Psychic inkling that she did, least not yet. "Any ribbon catch your eye? You seem like a man with money and likes to show it." She said with a wide smile, perhaps noting all the technology on him.

"And you..." She turned to Deo. "Look like a man that might want to impress the ladies. We have ribbons for that too." She winked.

Blushing, Deo would reply "S-Sorry, I don't have anyone to give one to" He would then check the other sections of clothing and for anything that might seem anywhere off...  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff