Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[ORP] The Invitation. (Clan Giovanni April 4th Dinner) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:59 pm
Davide could feel eyes on him shortly after he had found a spot against he wall to lurk on. His pale gaze glanced around the room and quickly found a pair of eyes on him that he'd rather avoid. Uncle Vinny had found him. Davide managed to plaster a smile on his lips. Sometimes it was nice to talk to Uncle Vinny, but Davide had to admit he didn't feel like socializing much that night. A family dinner was the last thing he wanted to be here. There were plenty of clubs that would be packed full of beautiful women that night, some mortals to feed off of, and music to dance to.

Every bit of that seemed like way more fun than any amount of interaction with most of his family.

No Dante tonight? It was just at that moment that Davide saw the doors open and his twin pop his head through. They made direct eye contact before Dante escaped back the way he came. Davide started thinking every possible curse he had heard in his life towards his twin mentally. Imagining all sorts of terrible fates to befall his mirror image. Stinking traitor. "I believe he's around. I'm sure lurking in another room, causing trouble by hitting on the wrong women, as he always does." Davide didn't really care what Dante was actually doing, but he knew that their Uncle liked to keep both of them in line and was hoping the idea of Dante starting trouble in another spot would cause Vinny to go looking for Davide's twin.

Vinny's husband spoke up and Davide offered him the same smile. "You as well, Uncle Claudius." He had a feeling Vinny would enjoy Davide using the same title for his husband. Davide took another sip, unaware that Claudius had also seen Dante, but his eyes were glued to Vinny. Hoping his uncle would go running to find his twin, because Davide certainly didn't want to be smacked upside the head when he started hitting on pretty women at the party. If there happened to be any he wasn't related to.

Uta

Cheri

Kinu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Francesca Puttanesca hand planned on going to this family dinner tonight. In spite of her father’s….urging and Nico’s expectation of the sisters behaving it sounded like such a drag. Why be at a stuffy party anyway? She had arrived much later than her siblings. A short purple mini dress with a black glittery bolero and as equally as sparkly black stilettos. Her long dark hair was partially up with a red floral arrangement among her silky hair.

Ice blue eyes swept over the crowd of famiglia, most were too old for her to know. She had spotted Nico with Matteo but decided to leave her brother alone for the evening. Eloisa was here and….in the company of some fine gentleman. That must of been her Machiavelli that she gushed about. Constantly. Franny felt rather out of place not having someone to accompany her. A small tinge of jealousy was glared towards Eloisa. What a lucky duck.

She let out a small sigh as she managed to navigate her way to the bar. It seemed like this was where everyone decided they wanted to mingle because she couldn’t even get through the crowd that hung right st the counter to get herself a drink. What a draaaaaaaggg.

It was a lovely mansion, much more than what she was used to back home. This was the kind of mansion that Franny aspired to live in one day. With her equally as fancy and handsome husband who would spoil her day and night. Her second sigh wws a bit more dreamy in nature as she stood there off to the side day dreaming all about it.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:12 pm
Marcello took a long sip of the drink, downing nearly half of it in a single go. He was not normally one for drinking, but this was a special occasion, and he could partake from time to time. He just had to be careful not to go overboard. Things tended to get a little…messy when he let his inhibitions go. “I missed you at the estate early this evening.” He said, his voice like silk, speaking as though Armando hadn’t said anything to him, forever dismissive. “You should have come and found me. I nearly forgot what night it was.” He went to raise the glass to his lips again when a familiar voice spoke nearby.

Marcello stiffened by increments, his grip on the glass tightening and his eyes narrowing slightly as he went utterly still. Lowering the glass, he turned and rested his burning amber gaze on the man whom he’d shared his bed and other places with on multiple occasions for varying periods of time across the centuries.

Angel.

How long had it been since the Hidalgo elder had graced him with his presence? It only took him a moment to calculate it, and suddenly, an amused smile graced Marcello’s lips. He swirled his drink before lifting it and downing what was left, placing the glass back on the bar and lifting a thumb to slowly run along his bottom lip as he chuckled, his gaze darkening slightly.

Angel departed almost as quickly as he arrived, and Marcello watched him as he walked away, his eyes drinking in his retreating form, the other vampire's laugh still echoing in the elder's ears.

“Hm?” He asked, blinking slowly as he turned his attention back to his cousin. Marcello smiled pleasantly and reached over to gently pat Armando on the cheek before giving it a little pinch, gripping it tight, and leaning in close. “Did you have some ill-conceived misconception that your opinion on my relationships matters to me?” He asked before relinquishing his grip and giving the tall vampire's cheek one last pat for good measure.

“Two shots of tequila, please.” He had turned away from the ancilla, attention going to the bartender, procuring the liquid before he followed after Angel, letting out a sharp whistle in hopes of grabbing his attention.

yayoi
Kinu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:38 pm
She laughed as he gave her an impish grin, shaking her head just slightly as she squeezed his arm. “Well you certainly are not failing, il mio affascinante amore.” Gigi leaned her head against his strong shoulder for the briefest of moments, warm brown eyes glancing up at him from beneath long eyelashes. The Elder had completely forgotten about anyone else who was around them, they were all just noise. She wasn’t even worried about where her grandchildren were for the time being. They knew to show up. For now she wanted to enjoy as much time with Edon as she could while they attended this dinner. Making up for lost time had been a big focus of hers lately, of course the family businesses never suffered, Georgina Della Passaglia was an expert multi tasker.

It would not surprise her if people talked with her being on Edon’s arm. Everything felt right being here next to him. Like this was where she had belonged all along. And she had.

She admired the decor of the Giovanni mansion as they entered. While this was not her first time at the mansion there was always something knew to look at if one stopped to look. But there was little time to gaze at the beautiful trappings of his lovely home. Gigi glanced about the room where many were beginning to gather already. Smiling and greeting those she recognized and others she did not. The Elder Della Passaglia could be cordial when she wanted to be. If it meant more boons for her house all the better.

His breath on her ear caused a shiver to run up and down her spine. How he could elicit such a response in her with just a whispered word….she bit her bottom lip before leaning in close to his own ear. “I always have free time for Un uomo bellissimo such as you mi amore.” If she had it her way they would have walked out of that dinner right then a d there, but unfortunately this day and the occasion was too important for that. They would both have to wait for later no matter how hard that might be. It would turn out to be a long night at this oarty.

Gigi kissed his ear before she pulled away to greet another family member who had greeted her in passing. Gigi knew just about everyone here. When you controlled most of the Giovanni trade you made a lot of friends. As well as enemies.

Pursing her lips the thought of wine was quite appealing. And of course there would only be the best here. So why not indulge a little before she indulged in him later. “Si amore mio. Wine would be lovely. Depending on how this dinner goes I may have a few glasses.”

———

Of course, everything Angel ever did was meant to manipulate a situation to his advantage. By letting Marcello see him he cinched the Rossellini’s attention on him. Barely speaking to him in favor of his cousin just reeled him in more. Leaving so soon after getting downing his drink well, it sent a message that maybe Marcello didn’t quite rank as high on Angel’s list of priorities at the moment. That maybe he was still mad at the Rosselini.

Maybe not. It had been a century after all.

He had gotten half way across the room, weaving his way around small groups of family members, when that familiar, sharp whistle cut through the idle hum of the crowd around them. Angel stopped mid step, a knowing smile on his lips. He turned partially to glance back at Marcello who had come wandering up with two shots in his hands. Pale eyes that stuck out against his dark skin swept over the other man though he hid any notion of interest well. Couldn’t give it all away. Those same eyes half lidded as he mostly turned now to face him, long dark braids trailing over his shoulders and down his chest. “Hola de nuevo, Marcello.” He practically purred the other’s name. His voice seemed to drip with honey as he spoke, although his accent added a bit of spice to it as well.

“Been a long time, no?” Another charming and roguish smile parted his lips, the corners of his mouth turning up. Part of him was actually kind of glad to see the other. It would of happened eventually anyway. They tended to cycle through a century or two before they either broke up or made up. But ay dios mío was the making up one of the best parts.

Kinu

Seussi

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:52 pm
Vinny was more than content with talking about their feelings regarding a certain male model later. Tonight was an auspicious night, and he was more than happy to follow Claudius' lead regarding Vespara's il ragazzo. However, he was still clearly oblivious about his misstep. Claudius could explain that to him, too. Later. If they weren't reveling in an after party all their own.

Beaming happily at Davide, the pale twin had his undivided attention. Where Claudius may have caught sight of Dante, the dark-haired salesman had not a clue. He looked his nephew over, before reaching out to brush a ew strands of hair back from Davide's face, and then wiped off a few wrinkles from the others top. It was clear Vinny felt a bit paternal towards his nephews, but he couldn't help it -- they were famiglia, and he loved them. He was proud of them, but he also had high standards regarding their behavior and appearance. He wanted what was best for them, and that meant fussing over them when he saw them, and smacking sense into them when they so clearly lacked it.

Mostly literally.

Thankfully, Davide seemed to be behaving himself. "You should get out there, socialize, introduce yourself," he encouraged, giving a little frown as he stared at the drink in Davide's hand. "Tonight's an important night, remember. Don't spend too much time at the bar," he gently warned, certain that his nephew would listen.

Of course, Vincenzo believed Davide, and did take a moment to peek around, as if he might find Dante hitting blatantly on someone he wasn't supposed to. "Non sul mio orologio," he rumbled, brows knitting. HIs nephew had succeeded turning Vinny's attention elsewhere. Well.

He'd find Dante soon enough.

"I'm glad you made it. Let me know if you need anything, your Uncle and I are here to help. Devi smetterla di fare l'amore con questo muro! Get out there and enjoy yourself...but not too much, understood?" He smiled cheerfully, giving his nephew a friendly pat on his back, before looking towards Claudius.

"Perhaps we check up on Dante, eh? Make sure he's not up to anything untoward." Surely, his beloved nephew wouldn't make any mistakes tonight, but the seed of doubt had been planted. He needed to find him before something went awry!

Turning away, he let his eyes fall over the growing crowd of famiglia. Blonde hair caught his eye, but it wasn't Dante, no. Instead, it was his assistant, Nengi. Well, a little detour wouldn't hurt... besides, it was entirely possible might have some idea where Dante might be. "Buonsera, Nengi!" He greeted the other, Claudius still in tow. No sense in being rude, after all. The pale blonde was usually such a workaholic it was good to see him dusted off and socializing.

"You remember my Claudius, si?" As if Vinny would let anyone forget.

Vespara felt immensely better than she had a little while previously. She was still a bit irate at Vinny for asking such an impertinent question, and in such company--but she also understood that her fathers were new to this, too. They would all need to take time to adjust to one another... but as vampires, they had all the time in the world.

She wasn't in a rush. She wanted to enjoy what she had with Regulus, and they could figure it out in time. Their relationship was new, but that was all right. She liked him, and her biggest fear was less embarrassment over her father's query, and more the thought that an ill-timed question might have hurt what she had. The thought of losing him, even after such a short time, upset her...

But he was here with her now, and had assured her that he wasn't going to be so easily spooked. He deserved a kiss or two for that alone, something she'd make up to him later.

"Mmm, well, perhaps someday you can show me some of your favorite things. You look very sharp in this suit, signore,... but I still liked those strappy pants." And the purr that accompanied her words gauranteed it

So it was, she listened to him describe his work and his job with keen interest, even as he lead her to a seat. Though he took her hand, she moved so she sat closer, slipping her arm about his waist so she might lean against him. "Ah, carino, good fortune certainly has favored you. I'm not surprised though-- sei molto attraente, lo sai," she admitted with a smile. "I dare say I'm the one who got lucky getting to meet you... but play your cards right, carino, and maybe you'll be again." Her words were quiet, innocent, but there was a playful and flirty expression in here eyes as she gazed at him.

Maybe sitting on the chaise together was a bad idea. Or maybe it was the best one of the night.

Still, she'd behave... She had to. "Were you getting thirsty, bello? Or did you want to stay here awhile? I'm not really sure when dinner will be served." This was the first year Augustus would be in charge, and that meant the timeline could vary. She was in no rush to leave, giving they had just gotten comfortable, but she wanted to make sure Regulus was feeling good, too. She had rather dragged him off without so much his say-so, after all.

Eloisa ate up every word, and gave him a reassuring smile. She was well aware that most Giovanni were busy with work in some form or another. Someone like Romeo certainly had important things to attend to, and he had even told her earlier that night that he might be sent away. She would never dream of getting in the way of family or clan business, of course, but she certainly hoped he wouldn't be sent away permanently. At least not enough he felt he had to pack up and leave the area....

Well.

Eloisa would have words with someone if that were the case. Loud, angry, words. She didn't know with who, exactly, but she would hate to have whatever this was be spoiled because of business.

"Ah, but of course, bello. You run your businesses, and I'll run mine," she smiled. "I have no doubt you'll be plenty busy, signore, but I understand that's part and parcel of this," whatever this happened to be. "We'll just make up for lost time when we can." And that was a promise Eloisa would make good on. Perhaps she should start that tonight... for who knew what tomorrow might bring?

Eloisa didn't mind that he kept mum on the family business. She hadn't meant to pry so deeply, but surely, whatever he was doing was important. "Perdona la mia impertinenza, signore" she stated with dip of her head. "Non cercavo informazioni o ficcanaso. Dimentico che non tutti gestiscono semplicemente un salone." She gave his hand a squeeze, hoping he believed her. Backstabbing, information gathering, and speculation was common-place, and yet, it wasn't at all Eloisa's angle. She'd just been eager to know more about him, and his unlife.

Taking a sip of her drink to hide her embarrassment, she did catch Francesca's eye as she walked over to the bar, and lifted her glass in a quiet little cheer. "Mia sorella," she explained, before turning her eyes back to Romeo. Poor Franny would hear all about him all over again come tomorrow--though there was plenty she'd keep solely to herself, too.

"Oh. My. Grendel. A privateer? How did that even work?" She asked, impressed and incredulous. No vampire could be on the water for so long, could they? "Were they all night-owls like yourself or was it a mix? And how were the meals? How did that even work?" She kept her words low, just in case any mortal members were near -- but surely, a privateer?

"Signore, what haven't you been? A knight. A privateer. A gentleman. A business man. Surely, you've done it all." And what of Eloisa? .... a hairdresser who periodically broke fingers and kneecaps.

ktqueen
You're free! :3 Crisis averted.

Cheri
Japheth and Leo in the morning! Zzzzz.

Yayoi

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:17 pm
It was nice to see aand hear a familiar voice approach as Nengi smiled softly. Buonasera, Sir Vinny, Sir Claudius." How could he forget his Boss' love. "Stare bene?" He figured it didn't hurt to ask, though knowing Vinny he was sure he's have a positive answer.

"Sono riuscito a tenere sotto controllo le tue finanze e le questioni in sospeso. Dovresti stare bene fino all'arrivo della primavera." As usual it was work talk, a very bad habit of his. Probably a big reason why he had trouble talking to others. He had a love for it though, and it showed in his work and speech. "Ah sorry, would you rather me speak English or Italian at this party?"

Uta

Kiara Lime

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:40 pm
Regulus’ free arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her in close to the crook of his arm and against his side. When she was that close he always felt better, it amazed him how much he missed feeling her pressed up against him even when they were both in the same room together. He leaned his head on n top of hers closing his eyes for only a brief moment.

He was just happy she was feeling better. Her embarrassment at her father’s line of questioning seemed to melt away as he got her to focus her attention on something else. His reassurance that he had no plans to go anywhere anytime soon had hopefully quelled her worries. Regulus wasn’t so base that he’d let one exchange upset what he had with Vespara. No, he wasn’t so easily chased off as some other men might be.

A smile parted his lips slightly as bjs eyes opened once more with a rumbling chuckle. “Oh well then you are in luck. There are a lot of photos of me in strappy pants I’m sure.” It was the fad of the time apparently, everyone was wearing them to be honest. But the fact that she found him attractive in them just made him smile inwardly to himself.

At her words an eyebrow raised, it was hard not to pick up on the phrasing she used. The flirtatious look in her mismatched eyes. It stirred something in him and he had to stop himself, not now. Later. “We’ll then I guess I better be on my best behavior. Hopefully Lady Luco looks on my favorably tonight.” Leaning down he captured her lips, not caring who might see them in that moment. He just wanted to feel her lips pressed against his, the hand that held hers brushed fingers up her arm till he could cup her face.

—————

Romeo never knew from one moment to the next when he might be called away on business. If his Uncle hadn’t been preoccupied at the current time the Ancillae suspected that he would be encouraged to talk shop without some of the famiglia. Brokering deals. Making promises. Chatting potential partners up.

Lucky for him though Edon was most certainly preoccupied. He had spotted his Uncle strolling into the mansion with Lady Della Passaglia on his arm, like ok’ing as proud as a peacock and he could not help an amused smile to cross his lips. It was no secret to him that Edon had been spending time with the other head of house. But not for business purposes. No, theirs was more of a rmess mantid nature which seemed to keep his Uncle rather preoccupied these days. He hadn’t even had time to tell him about Eloisa. Well, he would meet her eventually he was sure.

His attention quickly flicked back to her. “Of course bella. That will be the fun part. Making up for lost time.” He brushed the backs of his fingers along her cheek. The idea of business pulling him away didn’t thrill him all that much, but duties and responsibilities always took precedence. No matter his feelings. He could try his best to keep his trips as short as he could so that he was not spending much time away. Giving some would be suitor the opportunity to sweep her off her feet. No, he couldn’t abide by that. Edon would understand.

“Ah, we’ll it helps when you own the ship. As long as the crew gets payed they don’t ask questions.” When she asked how feeding worked he smiled. “Cabin boys of course. Most back then were orphans and as long as you treated them well they had many uses. Vitae, information, ecetera.” Romeo was rather smart to say the least. He was always thinking twenty moves ahead, contemplating every outcome of a situation he could. When it came to his interests and protecting his identity as a vampire well, he was rather good at coming up with solutions.

“Bella you flatter me. I have done much, yes, but I have not done it all I assure you. This world still has its mysteries for me yet.” The older he got though and the more he did he figured eventually he would find the world rather lack luster like some of the oldest vampires usually did. I’d he loved that long. But to loose the mystery and awe of this world sure final death would be better.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:10 am
Glancing around for a clock, Bac soon realizes that it's time for him to head out front to await the arrival of his lady, Rosa, as he had invited her to join him on this night. Not that he had any connections within the family itself as of yet, but that mattered not to him. He inclines his head slightly in greeting to others as he passes them by back towards the main entrance, stepping out when he spots Rosa's chosen mode of transportation. Stepping close to her, he offers her a hand to help her down beside him, a smile on his face. He leans forward and gives her a kiss on the cheek, then gestures towards the manor.

"Good evening, my dear. I hope this night is a pleasant and interesting experience for you."

He soon starts leading her inside, tucking her against his side and curling his tail around her.

Cheri

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:42 pm
User Image

Japheth drank in the sight of the Giovanni Estate with curiosity. He kept his arm looped with Leo's, smiling fondly at him for his word of warning. "But of course," he purred, leaning lightly against him. Technically, this was his family too... albeit, he was now estranged, and devoted to another Clan. While he didn't begrudge his life as a vampire, finding out that his family had been connected to vampires all along had been a surprise and an early struggle. He had already abandoned his small famiglia to join the Daeva when he'd found out about the Giovanni connections...

What might have been had he never gone out alone that night, so many years ago?

... Well, it didn't matter. He could not begrudge his Clan, nor his life. Had he remained, perhaps he might not have had ever had the opportunity to meet Illario, and that would have been a shame, indeed. For the Li Weng family was small, incredibly so -- what business would Leo have had with them? As it was, he'd met him by chance. So it was, Japheth had long ago accepted the turn of events, and held no bitterness towards his sire or current clan. But walking through the estate, surrounded by ancient memories of his youth, of the blurred faces he once knew, he couldn't help but wonder what might and could have been.

Japheth's eyes drank in the estate and the mansion, but he also peeked curiously at those he passed. Were any of them part of Li Weng? He couldn't possibly know...but it was fun to wonder.

When Leo took them over to the white haired, black dressed woman, Japheth turned his sole attention to her. He could tell that the woman before him was certainly a force to reckon with, to respect, to fear. Seeing her up close brought back hazy memories of his childhood, of some long journey from their home; an unfamiliar kitchen; a kindly presence; a bowl of noodles. It was just a flash of something, but perhaps it had been she who had given him a snack before his long journey back home.

Regardless whether they had ever met, Leo had regaled him with stories of his Nonna, and the smile that crossed his ethereal features were warm and genuine. He had been about to offer a bow, and warm greetings, but Nonna's step forward had him still his tongue. He hoped she found him satisfactory, for all that he was of another Clan.

So when she kissed both his cheeks, and welcome him home... Japheth was completely, and utterly taken aback. "It's been a long time," he confessed, not that it would come as any surprise. He was no longer Giovanni, after everything that had come to pass. His surprise turned into a warm smile, and this time he did bow. "Your welcome is too generous, but it warmed this undead heart of mine. Buonsera, bella Signora," his Italian was a bit rusty, but Leo had helped teach him a few things, and some of it came from memory. "It's an honor to be here. I've heard much about you from Leo, and I can already tell, none was exaggerated."

He peeked lovingly over at Leo, before turning back to towards Nonna.

What a night it would be.

- - - -

Vespara was more than happy to take a few moments away from the crowds, and to curl up with her handsome beau. Her concern over possibly losing Regulus spoke volumes about her interest, and she was glad he planned to remain. The future would be what it would be, and having him here was all that mattered. It was nice to have him all to herself for a little while... in fact, this was the closest to being truly alone with him that they'd had since they first met. And even then, the mingling party was happening with open doors, and he was certain individuals would spill into it.

His chuckle made her grin, and she peeked up at him, drinking in his smile. "Good, good... I'm excited to see what I might find, carino-- though I have been spoiled to see you sport them in the flesh. And what a look that had been," she sighed, dreamily. He really was a sexy man. How lucky for her. The world could eat their hearts out -- she'd found the best of the bunch, hands down.

Speaking of luck, her smile turned just a bit predatorial, and her look changed to one of anticipation. Before she had a chance to speak, Regulus caught her up in a kiss, and Vespara all but melted in his arms. She didn't care who saw -- surely, a stolen moment wouldn't be amiss. Besides which, she'd wanted to taste those lips properly since he'd arrived, and she took gross advantage in the moment.

So it was, she savored it, deepening the kiss, encouraging his lips to part with a sweep of her tongue. Maybe just a little something to get them through the night. Unfortunately, propriety did win out, and she let it end with a little, gentle n** to his lower lip. His words still resonated with her, and she gave a happy sigh. "Mmmm, I think she will, bello," she belatedly answered. "She knows you've been patient, and kind, and very well behaved," with each word she let her fingers walk up his chest, until she was able to reach up and stroke his cheek.

Maybe a trip to the bar really was in order-- otherwise she'd be tempted to keep drinking in his lips.

----
Eloisa leaned her head into his touch, giving his hand a gentle nuzzle. If she let her lips tenderly brush against those fingers, it couldn't be helped. "The fun part, hmm? Well then, I've half a mind to wish you away on business just so I might get to warmly welcome your return," she mused quietly, giving him a coy wink. Of course, she didn't mean it -- she would much rather get to continue to spend time with him while she had him. She'd hate for him to be charmed by another. Just because they were seeing each other, didn't mean that there wouldn't be competition for his interest...

Some people found a man all the more desirable when he was suddenly off the market. But let them try. They wouldn't like what Eloisa would do to them if they dared.

Eloisa truly was delighted by his tales of life on the sea. "I've never been to the ocean, much less on a boat or out to sea in such a fashion," she admitted, with slight embarrassment. "But I have no doubt you can regale me with ample stories, and I look forward to hearing about all your adventures, carino." She didn't mind that he had ample experience, while hers was more limited. It wasn't as if her father had ever encouraged any of them to dream big, or have much worth. Nico had always been the one to support them as best he could... and having her business, along with Franny, had been her big accomplishment. Compared to Romeo, it was nothing... but that was all right. She doubted he knew how to give a Brazilian.

Her blue eyes sparkled and she gave a warm laugh, reaching over to run her hand up his arm. "Well, I'm glad to hear that... Perhaps we might unlock a few of those mysteries together, then. Sounds like it could be fun, if you're up for an adventurer who looks damn good in heels." Besides, there were some things that couldn't be done alone, and as far as Eloisa was concerned, opportunities and adventures were far better when shared. Maybe Romeo could use a player two when it came to the game of unlife... It might give him a new perspective, at any rate.

Cheri

Ruriska

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:06 pm

When faced with Vinny's mortal assistant, Claudius gave a little nod. "Buonasera, Nengi," he said lightly, and then listened absently to the explanation about his Vincenzo's finances. "Che eccellente. Grazie per esserti preso cura di mio marito." Although really, they had access to considerable financial resources, given his own place in the famiglia. But it made his Vinny happy to have many, many, many small businesses, all of which let back to his Vinsurance company. Without so much of a twitch of his hand, he sent one of his wraiths to check on what Dante was up to... and make sure that his nephew-in-law did not get himself hurt.

He would have sent another wraith to check on Vespara, but he knew his daughter's feelings on the matter. "Bello, you are overworking your assistant." Who was in fact overworking himself, but that was neither here nor there. He leaned against Vinny's arm, taking some small comfort in its solidity. It was tough to refrain from showing concern about Vespara right now, but he was doing everything he could to uphold the family honor.

---

"Mi sei mancata ogni giorno, Nonna! Non c'è niente come casa e famiglia." Ahhh, it was hard to be outside of the chill warmth and comfort of the family mansion, even knowing that the patriarch might very well be back among them. And also, and this could not be stated enough, even having learnt from Nonna herself, Nonna's recipes were not the same without her. He cooked, too, but his cooking did not convey the love and years of knowledge that hers did. Leo knew his nonna better than many might boast, and knew that she was more than a comforting word and a bowl of free pasta, but those things were not a complete sham.

To Leo they had been very real. While he did not have much direct family left, he had Nonna. He had his cousins. It was enough. "Questo sorride a malapena, Nonna. Not like he would if he were at home with his famiglia." If a Daeva could have stayed at their mansion, surely they would have been home in the heart of the Giovanni. But it had seemed the better part of valor to avoid reminding his family of what the Daeva had unintentionally stolen. "Caro mio, it makes me so happy to see you here at last." Glancing with supreme tenderness at his beautiful, petite husband, Ilario Leonardo Giovanni wrapped an arm about his shoulders. "This is where you have always belonged." Where they both belonged. Whether they could be there or not.

---
User Image

As luck would have it, one of those Daevas, though not the one who had embraced Japheth Li Weng-Giovanni, had just arrived at the family gathering. She glanced up, and there was the man who had drawn her here. "Bac," she said, leaning into the kiss he placed on her cheek, and then accepting his hand out of her conveyance. "Good evening. The night has already had a pleasant start, with you around," she said, a lovely smile curling her lips as she wormed her way against his side.

A delicate and yet curvaceous woman, Rosa Maria de la Cruz was dressed in a gorgeous deep red gown that hugged every curve to perfection. The color clashed rather terribly with Bac's hair, but in its own way that could be striking as well. "How have you been, mi amor?" she inquired, pleased by the way his tail wound itself around her in what was unmistakably a possessive fashion.

Uta
Kiara Lime
Kinu
Now Dante has a wraith watching him, oh joy! But subtle-like. Mustn't let the mortals see.
Ruriska
SpaceDadDisapproves

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:35 pm
Bac allows another smile to cross his face as they walked.

"I'm doing much better with you around, Mo ghràdh. Much less lonely, I can tell you that. Was your travel here without incident then?"

He lead her further into the manor, soon grabbing a couple wine glasses of blood for both himself and Rosa, offering one to her as they walked. He was slowly heading towards the gardens with her, thinking she might enjoy looking around there until the family finished gathering.

Cheri
Bac doesn't speak italian, but Scots Gaelic due to where the Dunsirns come from lol Mo ghràdh is My love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:01 pm
"Indeed it is, I do hope it doesn't become a spectacle. I feel our guest list expanded quite widely without our knowledge." If there was one thing that got under Amadeo's skin it was being out of the loop. He hated guessing games, feeling unprepared, it was hard to just let the reigns go after keeping an iron grip on them for so long. The Methuselah's keen gaze picked up on which family heads had attended, the dinner invitation had not been optional for them and, in reality, they would be the ones ultimately responsible for representing their families. Though their childer and bloodlines could easily cause that favor to weaken if they were especially disrespectful or out of control. It didn't appear there would be much of an issue there however. Even one family with a grudge against another thought twice before causing a scene on April 4th. It was generally a time when grudges could be smothered down deep enough that everyone more or less coexisted and celebrated harmoniously. Whether genuine or superficial it didn't matter. So long as they did for one night.

Amadeo raised his hand, setting it on Thane's shoulder with a measured weight, his gaze still on the room. "You'll be facing your Wraith this month, Thane. Keep learning all you can from Nonna and do as she instructs. No matter how... pointless the task might seem. She has her reasons." He knew very well some of those tasks were just for Nonna's benefit, it wouldn't be very like a Giovanni to not use a situation to their benefit somehow. He turned his head slightly to eye Thane from his peripherals. It was strange. In all his years Thane was the first Childer he'd ever felt any sort of... concern for. Or was that care? Whatever it was the male's presence mattered. He withdrew his hand, suddenly uncomfortable with the thought, and turned his head abruptly when the Head of Rossellini whistled after the Head of Hidalgo. If there was to be trouble tonight it would be those two or the Head of Puttanesca. "Keep an eye on the three we discussed earlier. It has been a long time since some of these heads have returned and we don't want trouble."

Ruriska

Dante was... hiding. Sort of. Unaware he was now being tailed by his Uncle's husbands wraith. The alcohol had worked to n** the rest of his hangover in the a** so he was starting to feel good again. But he knew that he had to keep moving or he was going to be spotted. He ducked into the ballroom where several members of the Giovanni family had gathered, the air filled with light conversation and the chime of crystal striking crystal. The soft piano music drifting lazily, filling the space and lending the room a dreamy atmosphere. He hated it. God this was stuffy as hell. He wanted to be out partying with his brother, who he would definitely have to buy apology drinks for later, or be working. Even working sounded like a blast right now.

He and Davide had never met Augustus but the idea of meeting him ever wasn't exactly pleasant, from some of the stories he'd heard back in the day Augustus wasn't a man you wanted to catch the eye of. Sure, he was good to the family, sacrifice and clan before others and so on, but the idea of him still sent a chill running through Dante. It was bad enough that Nonna, Claudius, Ambrogino, Amadeo and Thane were probably all here lurking around. Any of the big players always made him uneasy. Self preservation and all that. He snagged a second glass of champagne from the tray and kept a low profile, trying to figure out which ladies might be a safe bet to show a good time to in the gardens later. This party wouldn't be a complete loss if he had his way.

ktqueen

Uta

Cheri

Armando scoffed, the sound incredulous. Sure he did. He was absolutely certain his cousin missed him at the estate. Actually he knew he did because Armando had gone out of his way to be as easily missed as possible. The FaeHorse picked up his new glass and took a deep drink, praying for the liquid to work its magic and soothe his nerves. Come on booze. "Yeah, well... I didn't want to disturb you. I know how busy you get down in your... office." He didn't know what was down there, he didn't want to know. The only thing knew was that it was something he never wanted to find out about. Period. And no matter how many ways he was lured he wouldn't be taking the bait. Not a chance in hell.

The younger male watched his cousins reaction carefully still, only turning his gaze away to break the uncomfortable moment while Marcello processed, he hated the way he looked while he was processing things. It was unnerving. Mostly because the result was usually nothing short of heinous or boded ill for whatever party or parties happened to be involved. He stiffened when the other male responded and turned back, his grip tightening on his own glass when that hand connected with his cheek, his stomach dropping slightly. He refused to wince at the pinch and, instead, kept his demeanor as calm as possible and his focus on his cousins face. He knew his eyes probably still betrayed an edge of unease, how could they not? "Yeah, well, that doesn't make it any less true." He retorted, wrinkling his nose in agitation.

As Marcello broke the moment and disregarded his existence once again he downed his glass and requested a third. God he hated his family. He didn't watch his cousin leave, just felt the flood of relief when he did. Like a weight had lifted from his chest. He snatched up the third glass and slipped away into the crowd, hoping to find somewhere dark enough to vanish until it was time for the big welcome to hell speech or whatever the hell was going to happen when the Disciple finally arrived. Maybe he could get the hell out of here after that. Get back to the manor and lock himself in his room for the night. Or sleep on the roof. Who knew what mood Marcello would be in later, or worse, if he and that other... creature got back together. He shuddered. No. Hell no. Hopefully they wouldn't be that stupid. His third glass didn't last long.

Seussi

It had been so long since he felt the warmth that currently settled over him at the pressure of Gigi's head resting against his shoulder. A moment he had waited ages for and would have waited eternities more to once again enjoy. He turned his head, his beautiful grey eyes falling to lock with those stunningly rich brown orbs framed in such comely lashes. Gods the woman was a vision. He smiled that most intimate smile, reserved only for her, and waved down a waiter, the smartly dressed individual hurried over and nodded, speeding away with their order.

He felt a different sort of heat strike in his core as she agreed to meeting later, unable to hide the smile of absolute contentment. The evening had certainly become far more enticing. He glanced casually at the individuals addressing her, inclining his head forward in a polite greeting before his attention was then grabbed by someone wishing to speak with him as well. The unfortunate part of being well connected and successful was the part where you generally had little free time, especially during an event like this. Everyone wanted your time because everyone wanted to advance. Where was his nephew?

He frowned softly, his gaze roving over faces familiar and unknown to spot the male chatting animatedly and rather intimately with... who was that? His gaze steeled a little at the sight of the female before he turned again to the person trying to speak with him, sliding back on the mask of social grace. He excused himself from the conversation as the waiter approached with their glasses, silently thanking whatever God's lurked nearby that it had come. He had a feeling he was going to need it. "Here you are, Bella. Perfect timing." He handed one to Gigi, smiling warmly at her. He couldn't help the slight agitation he felt growing in his chest. He just hoped he'd judged his nephews expression horribly wrong.

Yayoi

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:24 pm
Regulus was fine to just continue sitting there on the chaise, holding Vespara in his arms and kissing her.. if someone decided to stumble upon them well they could just very well leave the room. Of course, Regulus didn’t know much about the Giovanni gossip circle but he was pretty sure if someone did see it would get back to her fathers. Well, he would just deal with that as it came.

Hopefully any fallout would be minimal for her sake.

His mouth opened at the urging of her tongue. The male’s own moving past her lips to swirl against her own and taste her mouth’s sweetness. But as soon as it had started it was over and he felt only the smallest amounts of disappointment from it. But there had been promises of more later so that would have to do him for now.

“Should we go to the bar now?” He would like to continue what they had been doing but it could quickly get out of hand he was sure and her fathers probably wouldn’t be too happy about that. “I could really use a drink I think.” Regulus licked his bottom lip, was he always this thirsty? The vampire felt almost parched. Standing he lifted her up with him to her feet, he lacing a small kiss at her temple before he offered her his arm once again so that they might venture out into the gathering crowd and get something to put out this fire he felt deep in his belly.

————-

The Ancilla laughed. Straightening his suit jacket only briefly before taking another sip of his drink. He had this odd feeling that he was being watched and those gray eyes glanced up quickly to do a sweep across the room
But he hadn’t spotted who it was yet. Was one of her family members hiding in the shadows, boating a hole straight through him with their equally as icy blue eyes. No matter. “Well, perhaps I should take on more work then if it gets me a warm welcome home afterwards.” Typically when he returned from business it was fill in Edon or whoever needed informing about what had transpired. But to come home to the arms of such a lovely woman as Eloisa? That would be bliss.

But he was thinking very far ahead. Perhaps a bit too far. But he couldn’t help it. She put these thoughts in his head.

Romeo wasn’t the kind of man who would be swayed by another pretty face. There was no one else he had met that had her beauty and her charm. He enjoyed her boldness and yes he even didn’t mind that she talked a lot and sometimes at a relatively loud volume. She was a full package and he looked forward to what the future might bring.

“Oh? Never? Well perhaps we shall go together sometime. It is really lovely how the moon reflects off the waves. It’s so vast and immense I think you would enjoy it. Although the sand tends to get everywhere.” He mused. Romeo made a mental note on this. He would plan a day where he might sweep Eloisa away for maybe a weekend and they could spend some time together alone by the ocean. He’s have to make plans with once he got home tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. The night looked like it would be going on for quite some time yet.

He didn’t mind that she wasn’t as experienced as him. There were always going to be others who were older, more worldly than another. It just left the door open for him to share new experiences with her.

Chuckling he placed his hand over top of hers that was trailing up his arm, bringing it to his lips and kissing her finger tips.

A cold chill ran up his spine. And he just knee someone was watching him now. Romeo glanced around again until his gray eyes locked with ones not unlocked ke his own and the disapproving look on Edon’s face made his stomach drop. Was there something he was supposed to be doing and Edon needed him?

“Ah bella, it seems my uncle needs me for something. Care to meet him?” He finished his drink before offering her his arm to take so that he might escort her to where Edon was. Now he was really nervous. Romeo idolized Edon and his approval meant a lot to the younger gampire. If he didn’t like Eloisa…..

Once she took his arm he maneuvered them both through the gathering crowd until he reached his Incle and the head of the Della Passaglia family who was attached to his arm. Romeo had no opinion of who his Uncle chose to spend his time with but he was certain the Elder would have plenty about his. “Uncle Edon. Lady Della Passaglia, a pleasure as ever. Uncle l, I would like you to meet Eloisa.” He had no illusions about what Edon might think. With the way he frowned t was all too clear.

But he didn’t know Eloisa like he did and if he just gave her a chance he knew his Uncle would like her too.

—————

Gigi sighed internally at the rotation of those wanting to speak with her. Some was business, others offering their condolences about Claudio while quickly eyeing Edon who’s arm she had. Let them think what they wanted, she had hid her feelings for Edon for too long and wasn’t about to apologize for what she wanted.

Where had Matteo gotten to? He had to have been here by now, the boy must have been hiding from her. A hair of agitation wrinkled the corners of her eyes as they swept the room trying to spot the golden hair that stuck out amongst all the darker haired family. But she did not see him. He was probably with that Puttanesca boy, like she had deeply expressed him not to do. Not tonight.

She had a hard time understanding her grandson and his aversion to his role as heir. He was no Andilla by any means yet but there were still things that he needed lessons in. Lots of lessons. And what better way than to practice here and now at tue family dinner. He should have been here handling all these people while she spent her evening unmolested by needy people and more time with Edon without interruptions. Her dark red lips drew into a tight line for only the briefest of moments.

“Grazie, amore mio.” Gigi was grateful when the wine came, happy to sip at it while her companion spoke to those who wanted his attention too.

A handsome, dark haired man approached them. Ah, Romeo. He had grown quite a bit since the last time she had seen the boy. He would have been a welcome sight, come to take over inquiries for her love and allow them to escape some business responsibility for the night. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the woman on his arm. Gigi had never met her but she was pretty sure this girl was one of the nine Puttanesca sisters of such fame.

The Elder had her own problems with the Puttanesca, namely this girls brother. She never liked the family, they were too unrefined for her tastes and Matteo deserved better. She had better waiting for him. She inclined her head to Romeo before going back to sipping her wine; her grip on her love’s arm tightening just a bit:

Uta

Kinu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:51 pm
Every time she was with Regulus, Vespara found it more and more difficult to keep her hands and lips off him. While she would have loved to have simply stayed and shared ample kisses with him, away from the guests, away from the gossip, away from the prying eyes... she had no desire to cause trouble. Even the smallest infraction tonight could be devastating, so as badly as she wanted to linger alone with him...

She couldn't. Not yet, at least.

"I think I need one, too," she confessed, her own disappointment prevalent in her words. Still, when he helped her to her feet, and planted a kiss at her temple, her smile returned. She'd make up for all the lack of kisses later... when things were quiet, and when she was able to have him all to herself for awhile. "I'll make it up to you, bello," she assured, knowing that maybe her kiss had been a bit of an unintentional tease. She certainly hadn't meant to, but her hopes that it might satisfy them until later hadn't panned, at least not for Vespara. Instead, she just wanted more.

She took a moment to straighten out of her dress, and resettle a few locks of hair, before she the young Giovanni took the offered arm. "Grazie, signore," she spoke, giving him a smile. Maybe things would start soon... or maybe, it would be some time yet before anything happened. This night wasn't theirs to dictate, unfortunately... They were all at Augustus' whim.

Leading him out of the room, her eyes swept over the main room. More guests had shown up, but none who really interested her. Her eyes caught sight of Nonna, and she had half-a-mind of introducing her to Regulus or at least saying hello -- but she currently had a few others surrounding her. Perhaps later, after they had a drink.

"Seems everyone's a bit thirsty," she mused, attempting to find a free spot so might be able to order something. "Gonna go for another vodka dry or surprise me tonight?" She asked with a little smile. So far that's all he ever ordered -- but she didn't want to assume it was the only thing he drank, either. Everyone had their favorite drink, after all-- though Vespara enjoyed a variety of cocktails herself.

-----
Eloisa was utterly charmed by Romeo, and she couldn't wait for the end of the night. She promised him a little trouble and that was exactly what she intended to give him. "Well, later tonight then... You have been away for all these years, perhaps you're overdue for a little warmth." He could take that in whatever way he wanted... Eloisa simply graced him with a sweet, albeit flirty, smile.

Ah, absolutely nothing could ruin this night.

"Oh, I'd love that, Signore... though I think I'd enjoy going anywhere with you," she admitted and where was the lie? She wasn't as worldly as he was, but that just meant they'd have time to explore things together. "Maybe the sand getting every where's not such a bad thing. Just means you end the night with a luxurious bath," she stated quietly, with a mischievous grin. A bath for two ... a little champagne....a lot of trouble. Oh, she was going to get a little hot under the collar if she started thinking about that.

But it did make a pretty picture... especially when he kissed those finger tips.

Unfortunately, something, or someone, seemed to distract him--though perhaps that was just as well for Eloisa. She finished her drink quickly, iif only to help cool herself down. Something really was in the air tonight.

"Of course, Signore. I'd be happy to," she stated, blue eyes lighting with curiosity and pleasure. It would be a good distraction, at any rate, and maybe help ground her a bit. Her imagination was starting to run away with her. Surely, Edon Machiavelli had to be a man of class, charisma, and brilliance. While she knew she'd be meeting a very powerful member of the family, she had no reason to worry. Eloisa wasn't one to fret about much, and she was looking at life through rose-colored glasses. Romeo looked up to this man, so she could only imagine how charming he must be.

When she was brought over to the pair, Eloisa gave a respectful dip. "Buonsera, Signore Macchiavelli, Signora Della Passaglia," she greeted politely, blue eyes bright, with a genuine smile for them both. "È un onore conoscerti." Oh ho. Was Franny witnessing this? Where was Nico? Eloisa was determined to do the family proud tonight, and of course, Romeo as well. If Edon did have something for Romeo to do, she'd release him with nary a second though so he could focus on work... But maybe, just maybe, this was simply a social call.

Kinu

Yayoi

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

Seussi
Crew

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Savio, or little Savio as he had come to be known among those in the family, arrived with his father, Big Savio, though had slowly trailed further and further behind him the closer they got to the looming estate, pretending to admire a hedge here or fancy piece of masonry there, not wanting to be trapped by the larger man and forced to rub elbows with all of the more elderly or snobbish elite that were sure to be in attendance at this big family to-do. Dressed in his usual fashion, in a well-tailored suit with a richly shaded red button-down shirt left open just enough to reveal a splash of freckles across a tanned and toned chest, the blonde from the family Della Passaglia did not exactly wish he did not need to be in attendance, he just did not want to be harangued into participating in polite conversation with some dusty old head of household or elder. He was much more content to linger around the edges, observing and enjoying some of the more spicy interactions as they occurred, while perhaps getting into a little bit of mischief of his own.

Well, mischief was actually probably off the table for tonight. Too many eyes were watching. Too many high expectations put on himself and the other younger family members. Speaking of…

As Savio approached the estate, he tried to catch a glimpse of his cousin's darker blonde hair, with the hope of hanging out near him once he got inside. Of course, no such luck. Well, he was sure he could find someone he knew who wasn’t a total drag to be around.

Once inside, he let his usual easy smile spread across his face, his hands going into his pants pockets as he paused to have a quick glance around. Sure enough, a few familiar faces caught his eyes, but nobody he really wanted to approach just yet. A passing waiter with a tray of what he hoped was fine whiskey whisked past, and Savio removed a hand from his pocket to deftly pluck up a glass before raising it up to his nose, swirling the amber liquid and taking a little sniff.

Ugh. Scotch. He glanced around for a place he could stash the offensive drink, and it was at that momet that a semi-familar figure caught his gaze, and held it as he frowned. Was that…who he thought it was? The blonde squinted, and began moving closer. Same hair cut, same bluish tone, but his eyes were actually visible, not hidden behind a pair of wrap-around shades.

Savio’s face split into a wide grin.

“Andy!” He called out as he drew closer still, arms opening wide. “I barely recognized you! Hey, are you even allowed to take a night off from work?” His warm brown gaze glittered with amusement as he teased the security guard from LUX.

pinka

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces