Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 8:19 pm
Clare had managed to get some rest after classes had concluded for the day before and was now preparing for Languages today. This was an interesting choice for them. They seemed to have some cursory understanding of basic Alolan which they attributed to their apparent shared history with Monique but couldn’t remember enough of it to have a proper conversation, still. Dressing in a loose, flowy sweater dress and stockings, they had the stockings mostly on when they remembered the school’s requirement to wear the awful orange and purple uniform. “I’m going to be sick if I have to keep wearing these colors.” They muttered quietly, undressing out of their everyday clothes and pulling on a different combination of the uniform pieces: a pair of hideous orange pants and a black houndstooth pattern coat with purple lining. The “uniform” was at least acceptable this way paired with their usual gladiator sandals.

Heading off to class, they made sure to keep up with the miniature backpack they had showed their needed possessions in. They also had Mirage in their arms, the tiny Capsakid too energetic to be contained in Pokeball this morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:14 am
Atlantis_Darts
"Yeah Doc, it's bad..." Darts explains, sighing slightly as he continues to turn the idea over in his head. "It's like someone forked a hot coal right underneath my temple, and I don't know how to get it out." He taps the front of his crest near where his forehead would be located beneath it for emphasis, his fingers clacking off the gilt surface. "And I thought- think that if I share too much of what I've seen with any of you, I'm damning you all to the same fate. This isn't a therapy situation Doc, this knowledge is powerful." The gambler's jacket swishes consolingly, the garment hugging around him protectively as it responds to the Giratina hybrid's feelings. "But I shouldn't have been blowing you off either... or Crystal. I just don't know what to do."

Doc adjusted his glasses on his face just a little then looked back towards Darts as he listened to Darts and his inner plights. "Hmm...seems like there's a lot of gloom and foretelling going on as of late for whatever reason." Doc Owl mused. "Darts I don't believe that I will be able to even comprehend what it is that you possibly have seen when you were towed through the cosmos somewhere, but bear in mind that regardless of your circumstances, you have put yourself in a position that you have those to aid you. You don't have to push them aside rather it be for pride or fear. There's also...too much of that going on as well for my tastes..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 am
[Uva House]

Art class would fill up quickly, Tristen finding his way in before the final bell with several others following in behind him. The boy would note he was the only Snagem currently in this class, not a familiar face in sight. The final bell would ring and the entire class would note that the teacher was not there yet. It however would not be long before he did show up, just two minutes after the bell rang, the class not having to wonder where he was for long.

"Good morning, class." Declared the blonde haired middle aged man. Dressed in a green jacket, knitted vest, and tie he seemed to be a man of formality, at least in his dress. His expression stern and distant in appearance he made his way to the front of the class and purposefully set the book down he was carrying on his desk. Choosing to ignore his chair behind him he adjusted his tie, cleared his throat, and then began to speak. "Today will be doing portraits, with a twist. I want you all to pair up and each pair will draw a portrait of their partner, at the same time. You will have until the end of class to finish. They do not have to be perfect either.

Now then please proceed to pair up." With that said he moved over to a piano in the corner of the room and with the same purposeful intent as before sat down in front of it. After sitting he took out a Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside on to the top of the piano, a Kricketot appearing. "I shall play a piece from Francis Poulenc, a composer from Kalos. Enjoy as you draw." With that he began to play, his Kricketot's antenna clanking together in beat with his performance, helping his trainer keep up with time.

Tristen would now be presented with a choice as the rest of the class began to pair up. Quickly his options for a partner would dwindle, now only three non-paired students left. He knew none of them but it looked like he'd have to make a move and introduce himself. The three left were two female students and one male.

The first female, wearing baggy clothing and sporting blue and red hair, furthest him, was staring out the window, either lost in her thoughts or too busy paying attention to whatever was out there. She had an Eevee inspired backpack thrown over the back of her chair as well.

The second female, with a standard academy uniform and black hair with one green streak, seemed to be too busy looking at her phone, the device clutched in her gloved hair, the other lacking one. She was sitting right next to Tristen so he could easily lean over to see that she was watching a Pokemon battle on her phone, guess that was more important to her than art.

The third student, the last male to find a partner, was also wearing the standard academy uniform, the big goofy hat they give her resting on the back of his chair. With brown hair and brown eyes he seemed fairly average and unassuming. He looked to be about Tristen's age, maybe just slightly younger, and very nervous. Was he new here? As he looked around, trying to figure out what to do, he dropped a Pokeball, the device popping open to release the creature inside, a small red but very happy crocodilian Pokemon appearing for just a few seconds before he quickly recalled it and tuck the ball away, the boy looking embarrassed.

Who would Tristen pick to talk to and pair up with?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:47 pm
SubonicXP
[Uva House]

Art class would fill up quickly, Tristen finding his way in before the final bell with several others following in behind him. The boy would note he was the only Snagem currently in this class, not a familiar face in sight. The final bell would ring and the entire class would note that the teacher was not there yet. It however would not be long before he did show up, just two minutes after the bell rang, the class not having to wonder where he was for long.

"Good morning, class." Declared the blonde haired middle aged man. Dressed in a green jacket, knitted vest, and tie he seemed to be a man of formality, at least in his dress. His expression stern and distant in appearance he made his way to the front of the class and purposefully set the book down he was carrying on his desk. Choosing to ignore his chair behind him he adjusted his tie, cleared his throat, and then began to speak. "Today will be doing portraits, with a twist. I want you all to pair up and each pair will draw a portrait of their partner, at the same time. You will have until the end of class to finish. They do not have to be perfect either.

Now then please proceed to pair up." With that said he moved over to a piano in the corner of the room and with the same purposeful intent as before sat down in front of it. After sitting he took out a Pokeball and released the Pokemon inside on to the top of the piano, a Kricketot appearing. "I shall play a piece from Francis Poulenc, a composer from Kalos. Enjoy as you draw." With that he began to play, his Kricketot's antenna clanking together in beat with his performance, helping his trainer keep up with time.

Tristen would now be presented with a choice as the rest of the class began to pair up. Quickly his options for a partner would dwindle, now only three non-paired students left. He knew none of them but it looked like he'd have to make a move and introduce himself. The three left were two female students and one male.

The first female, wearing baggy clothing and sporting blue and red hair, furthest him, was staring out the window, either lost in her thoughts or too busy paying attention to whatever was out there. She had an Eevee inspired backpack thrown over the back of her chair as well.

The second female, with a standard academy uniform and black hair with one green streak, seemed to be too busy looking at her phone, the device clutched in her gloved hair, the other lacking one. She was sitting right next to Tristen so he could easily lean over to see that she was watching a Pokemon battle on her phone, guess that was more important to her than art.

The third student, the last male to find a partner, was also wearing the standard academy uniform, the big goofy hat they give her resting on the back of his chair. With brown hair and brown eyes he seemed fairly average and unassuming. He looked to be about Tristen's age, maybe just slightly younger, and very nervous. Was he new here? As he looked around, trying to figure out what to do, he dropped a Pokeball, the device popping open to release the creature inside, a small red but very happy crocodilian Pokemon appearing for just a few seconds before he quickly recalled it and tuck the ball away, the boy looking embarrassed.

Who would Tristen pick to talk to and pair up with?

As the bell sounded and time went on, Tristen noted that there were no other Snagems here. And honestly? It was perhaps for the better. He wasn't complaining. He'd actually get to see the school life he was direly curious about since he's gotten here unabated in any fashion. Though it did leave him in a situation where he actually had to try to interact with others that he was unfamiliar with; not exactly something he was familiar with. To his recollection, most people that he ended up coming across, there was a battle of some kind soon to follow. This was an art class, that wouldn't actually happen, right?

When the teacher finally came in and addressed the class, for some odd reason, it reminded Tristen of Pryce back in Mahogany Town. The stern older face, the air of seriousness and professionalism, the voice that demanded attention and respect. When he was given an assignment, he felt caught off guard. A portrait of someone else in the class? Now? He wasn't even too familiar with stick figures, let alone actual portraits. But he was not only having to introduce himself one way or another to someone but actually make a picture of them while he was at it? Even with the assurance that it didn't have to be perfect, this was something else.

He looked back towards the class again, taking note to the students. Many have already gotten pairs, more than likely because these people have been around a while and gotten to know each other. But there were those standouts. The girl near her, the phone in hand watching a Pokemon battle was a possible choice, but she didn't seem all too interested in the class to begin with. She wasn't in any hurry to pick anyone...maybe he didn't need to be around her. The next one, the boy with the unknown croc pokemon...he seemed friendly enough. Perhaps he would have been the safe choice to go to. Then the other girl...like the first one, wasn't paying too much mind to the art class, though there was something different. As if there was something weighing on her. He couldn't imagine what, however. Maybe she didn't have anyone to really talk to?

Tristen would stand up from his chair and started to walk over towards the red and blue haired girl looking out the window. When he got close enough, he would find the courage to speak. "Hey there. Do you need a partner for the portrait?" he would ask her.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:59 am
Blizzard120
Doc adjusted his glasses on his face just a little then looked back towards Darts as he listened to Darts and his inner plights. "Hmm...seems like there's a lot of gloom and foretelling going on as of late for whatever reason." Doc Owl mused. "Darts I don't believe that I will be able to even comprehend what it is that you possibly have seen when you were towed through the cosmos somewhere, but bear in mind that regardless of your circumstances, you have put yourself in a position that you have those to aid you. You don't have to push them aside rather it be for pride or fear. There's also...too much of that going on as well for my tastes..."

"That's fair Doc, but I also feel the weight of the world on my shoulders as far as being able to bear this struggle on my own." Darts sighs again, lost in thought. "If I'm the only one able to bear this knowledge it makes it awfully difficult to rely on anyone else for help, otherwise it will get too dangerous getting close to it. Either way, I'm sorry again and I'll try and do my best to keep in mind that I've got people, good people, to rely on." His peace said, the Giratina hybrid thought for a moment, then settled on where he was heading. He thought Crystal had said something about the Path of Legends - if he was going to catch up with the Solgaleo hybrid and apologize to her he was going to have to find her.

"Keep the rest of the team well Doc," The jacketed Snagem exhales finally, taking a deep breath as he tried to regain his internal Calm Mind like he had recently been taught. "And we can finish this conversation again down the line... preferably not in the middle of some random school." He pats the physician affectionately on the arm before running off, first to bother the Director's secretary to find out which area Crystal had decided to pursue and then out the front doors of the academy, off in hot pursuit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:24 am
Atlantis_Darts
"Keep the rest of the team well Doc," The jacketed Snagem exhales finally, taking a deep breath as he tried to regain his internal Calm Mind like he had recently been taught. "And we can finish this conversation again down the line... preferably not in the middle of some random school." He pats the physician affectionately on the arm before running off, first to bother the Director's secretary to find out which area Crystal had decided to pursue and then out the front doors of the academy, off in hot pursuit.

Doc watches Darts take his leave, pushing up his glasses once more to get them adjusted well enough. "...I'll be waiting on it, Darts." he said, regardless on if Darts heard him as he walked away or not. He was left wondering what in the world Darts could have saw that had him unnerved so. What this knowledge entails. Most anything, that he could recall, Darts wouldn't have given a second thought to. Then again, he also recognized as time went on, during his time learning his hybrid state and his dealings with the Dragon Clan, amongst other things, Darts have in fact changed. A new insight as to how things may actually be in the world. A insight which, perhaps in some instances, gives the Giratina hybrid pause. He wasn't that scraping-by thief he once was. He had a lot on his plate...and those he cared about. Doc would look off towards the battlefields for a moment, not to pay any attention to them mind, just a simple stare off to space as he contemplated just how much this team has changed around him over the years. The experiences they have dealt with and so on. He would then make his way off back to the nurse's station himself to carry out the rest of his day.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:16 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would stand up from his chair and started to walk over towards the red and blue haired girl looking out the window. When he got close enough, he would find the courage to speak. "Hey there. Do you need a partner for the portrait?" he would ask her.

"Ah! Oh...hi..." The girl was startled at first when Tristen spoke up, whipping her eyes away from the window and towards the young Manetric hybrid before her. She would give Tristen a sheepish half smile and quickly pull her eyes away from his own, staring off just to the side. "Partner? Oh! What Mr. Hassel said...portraits? We're drawing portraits? Sorry I um...space out...sometimes...sorry." The girl was clearly the nervous and shy type, stumbling over her speech and still not wanting to lock eyes.

"I guess, if you want, we can uh...be partners." She said, pulling out a pad of drawing paper and setting it on her desk. "My name is Penny...d-do you need one?" She said, offering Tristen another pad of drawing paper from her Eevee backpack, whether or not he needed it wasn't the point, she just wanted to change the subject to something other than herself and fast. She would then glance around the room, again trying to avoid focusing too much on Tristen, and noted everyone had turned their desks towards each other so they could sit to draw and still get a good look at their subject.

"I guess we do...that...too?" She said, making a heck of an assumption that Tristen would even know what she was talking about. Without waiting for anything of a response she took out a handful of pencils, regular and colored, and sat them down on the desk, assuming Tristen would need some and help himself as there were way more than what she herself would need, she didn't want to be too pushy though. This girl was a nervous wreck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:21 pm
SubonicXP
"I guess we do...that...too?" She said, making a heck of an assumption that Tristen would even know what she was talking about. Without waiting for anything of a response she took out a handful of pencils, regular and colored, and sat them down on the desk, assuming Tristen would need some and help himself as there were way more than what she herself would need, she didn't want to be too pushy though. This girl was a nervous wreck.

"I'm...covered." Tristen would say. "Though, we could turn our desks so we don't have to keep turning our heads or whatever to look. Um...are you okay?" she said. "I mean, if you want to partner with someone else..." Tristen asked, staring a bit concerned at her. He wasn't really quite sure what was going on with this Penny girl. She was really skiddish...never really met anyone like that before.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:33 pm
Blizzard120

"I'm...covered." Tristen would say. "Though, we could turn our desks so we don't have to keep turning our heads or whatever to look. Um...are you okay?" she said. "I mean, if you want to partner with someone else..." Tristen asked, staring a bit concerned at her. He wasn't really quite sure what was going on with this Penny girl. She was really skiddish...never really met anyone like that before.

"No! No, I mean...I'm uh...okay...thank you. I'm fine being partners...if you are...I mean..." Penny responded, her tone and volume all over the place. "So um...what's your name? You don't look like you're from here...not that it's a bad thing...uh...I don't recognize your hybrid...ness...sorry." The girl went on, proceeding to drag her desk up to Tristen's rather than making him drag his.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:40 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"No! No, I mean...I'm uh...okay...thank you. I'm fine being partners...if you are...I mean..." Penny responded, her tone and volume all over the place. "So um...what's your name? You don't look like you're from here...not that it's a bad thing...uh...I don't recognize your hybrid...ness...sorry." The girl went on, proceeding to drag her desk up to Tristen's rather than making him drag his.

Tristen would take up a seat, getting ready to take Penny's portrait. "Oh um. I'm a Manetric hybrid." He said. "My name is Tristen. From Jhoto. Overseas." She must not be all that well in the know about Snagem being in these school halls. Tristen was left to wonder just how much did anyone know about who was in Snagem or who they were. Tristen wasn't going to be the one that would bring it up however. If he could associate with someone without having to bring it up, then perhaps it would be all the better. It wasn't Snagem that makes him; it was the other way around. "Um, sorry in advance that if I make the picture of you look kinda bad...I never really done this before." he said, a bit nervous to bring such a thing up.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:46 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would take up a seat, getting ready to take Penny's portrait. "Oh um. I'm a Manetric hybrid." He said. "My name is Tristen. From Jhoto. Overseas." She must not be all that well in the know about Snagem being in these school halls. Tristen was left to wonder just how much did anyone know about who was in Snagem or who they were. Tristen wasn't going to be the one that would bring it up however. If he could associate with someone without having to bring it up, then perhaps it would be all the better. It wasn't Snagem that makes him; it was the other way around. "Um, sorry in advance that if I make the picture of you look kinda bad...I never really done this before." he said, a bit nervous to bring such a thing up.

"Manetric? I'm not familiar with that Pokemon...sorry..." She replied, beginning to sketch up her own drawing of Tristen. "I've heard of Johto though. Have you ever got to see the Kimono Sisters perform? They are...cool...I guess..." For a second there she seemed to barely open up and relax, showing signs of being excited over something she was familiar with from his homeland, only to quickly close back up. She was definitely going to take some time.

"D-don't worry about it...Mr. Hassel won't care, he thinks all art is...uh...valid?" She said, questioningly, it wasn't obvious if she was trying to remember what he said or whether or not she questioned the philosophy itself. Just two minutes into her drawing it would be clear that she had some experience in art, sketching up the rough shape of Tristen's head and working on the lines where his eyes, nose and mouth would go.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Manetric? I'm not familiar with that Pokemon...sorry..." She replied, beginning to sketch up her own drawing of Tristen. "I've heard of Johto though. Have you ever got to see the Kimono Sisters perform? They are...cool...I guess..." For a second there she seemed to barely open up and relax, showing signs of being excited over something she was familiar with from his homeland, only to quickly close back up. She was definitely going to take some time.

"D-don't worry about it...Mr. Hassel won't care, he thinks all art is...uh...valid?" She said, questioningly, it wasn't obvious if she was trying to remember what he said or whether or not she questioned the philosophy itself. Just two minutes into her drawing it would be clear that she had some experience in art, sketching up the rough shape of Tristen's head and working on the lines where his eyes, nose and mouth would go.

"Oh, the Kimono Sisters? I seen them once. They're in Ecruteak City. Its the first time I ever seen a play of any kind." Tristen would have to admit. "I...eheheh...don't really have any other play to compare it to, though it did look really nice. Unfortunately, I ended up knowing them more for their battling, mostly because of my dad...they got Eevee evolutions that are really neat. I got one myself too. An Espeon." he stated. "He evolved to an Espeon not too long ago." he said, trying to figure out the best way to go about drawing Penny. The head seemed to be a rounded shape. Her hair seemed simple enough...but then trying to translate that to paper was a bit harder than it looked. Tristen realized quick that for all of the time trying to work on coordination when it comes to battling, rather it be his Pokemon battling or his hybrid abilities, they meant nothing in the face of art. This might be harder than he realized.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:37 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh, the Kimono Sisters? I seen them once. They're in Ecruteak City. Its the first time I ever seen a play of any kind." Tristen would have to admit. "I...eheheh...don't really have any other play to compare it to, though it did look really nice. Unfortunately, I ended up knowing them more for their battling, mostly because of my dad...they got Eevee evolutions that are really neat. I got one myself too. An Espeon." he stated. "He evolved to an Espeon not too long ago." he said, trying to figure out the best way to go about drawing Penny. The head seemed to be a rounded shape. Her hair seemed simple enough...but then trying to translate that to paper was a bit harder than it looked. Tristen realized quick that for all of the time trying to work on coordination when it comes to battling, rather it be his Pokemon battling or his hybrid abilities, they meant nothing in the face of art. This might be harder than he realized.

Penny's wise lit up as he mentioned his Espeon, the girl's demeanor flipping on him. "You have an Espeon!?" She exclaimed, then realized she was being loud and while she turned the volume down her enthusiasm was still high. "You're so lucky! I've always wanted an Espeon. I have an Umbreon but not its counterpart. I'm jealous!" She went on. Penny would then realized how excitable she had gotten and started to feel self-conscious, retreating back into her proverbial shell and sticking her nose down at her drawing as she began to work on Tristen's eyes. They were intense eyes. "I uh...really like Eevee and it's evolutions...sorry." She said, for what she apologized for was a mystery.

"Your uh...dad...like you?" She asked, then immediately began to fret over how that sounded and blurted more out. "Like a hybrid! Like uh...you...sorry."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:54 pm
SubonicXP
Penny's wise lit up as he mentioned his Espeon, the girl's demeanor flipping on him. "You have an Espeon!?" She exclaimed, then realized she was being loud and while she turned the volume down her enthusiasm was still high. "You're so lucky! I've always wanted an Espeon. I have an Umbreon but not its counterpart. I'm jealous!" She went on. Penny would then realized how excitable she had gotten and started to feel self-conscious, retreating back into her proverbial shell and sticking her nose down at her drawing as she began to work on Tristen's eyes. They were intense eyes. "I uh...really like Eevee and it's evolutions...sorry." She said, for what she apologized for was a mystery.

"Your uh...dad...like you?" She asked, then immediately began to fret over how that sounded and blurted more out. "Like a hybrid! Like uh...you...sorry."

Tristen nearly jumped in his seat from the sudden roller coaster ride of emotions that Penny was suddenly having. She really did like her Eevees and their evolutions. "You're...fine." he said with a nervous laugh. Well, that got more of a reaction than he could have imagined, but apparently for every eccentric move she had the more she wanted to regress out of embarrassment. And here he thought he was an odd one. He could only wonder what gets her to shirk like she has been.

Her nervousness and such lead her out to give a awkward slip of the tongue, making it look rather bad. Though, at least that was Tristen was assuming when she was apologizing for nearly everything at this point. "Like me, like a son, right?" he asked. "I would think so. I mean, he rescued me and all. I mean...um...I'm...adopted." he said, not really sure how to spell anything out without letting on too much of Snagem history, let alone who his adoptive father was. It was a little distracting, trying to remain vigilant on his picture. Trying to draw perfect circles for glasses and trying to get them just right...were they too big? Or too small. Did he even do the head right altogether?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:57 pm
Blizzard120

Her nervousness and such lead her out to give a awkward slip of the tongue, making it look rather bad. Though, at least that was Tristen was assuming when she was apologizing for nearly everything at this point. "Like me, like a son, right?" he asked. "I would think so. I mean, he rescued me and all. I mean...um...I'm...adopted." he said, not really sure how to spell anything out without letting on too much of Snagem history, let alone who his adoptive father was. It was a little distracting, trying to remain vigilant on his picture. Trying to draw perfect circles for glasses and trying to get them just right...were they too big? Or too small. Did he even do the head right altogether?

"Oh, adopted. You must have a really cool dad then." Penny smiled, the first true smile he had gotten out of her yet. She would pull back from her drawing for a moment, allowing Tristen to get a glance at it. Her style was starting to take shape, very manga inspired. Was Penny of a fan of that kind of genre? Or was it just the art style she took to? Either way the portrait of Tristen was pretty good, he looked like he was a character in some sort of weekly issue of some sort of manga anthology out of one of the central four regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh).

At this point Penny would get pretty quiet, finding it difficult to carry on the conversation any further, at least not without help. She wasn't used to having someone to talk to, not in person at least. Furthermore she almost didn't come to class today. Maybe Tristen could breath some life back in this conversation. But until he did Penny would focus on her drawing, never minding to look up at Tristen, as if she knew exactly what he looked like already.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff