Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)
King of fighters dream saga - please read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:29 pm
Oh dear, I hope Dee will be alright, after getting knocked out by Rock! what will happen? eek

loved it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:56 pm
empress dee
Queentintin
I've read this chapter, and oh wow! I hope Terry proposed to you romantically, sweetly too, you deserve it Dee, sweet story heart enchanting almost =) and that quilt, what a memory 3nodding

That wedding proposal hasn't happened in the story yet, but its coming.

August 5, 2004

Terry had suggested to Dee that she go sign up for the Southtown finishing school, which is like a college of sorts that teaches people from ages 11 and up how to defend themselves in Southtown using only 4 courses.

There's orientation where they grade you on what order you go to class in, there's Finances in Fighting taught by Kyo Kusanagi where its mostly multiple choice for half the class and the other half is video to see your answers play out. If your character takes the least amount of damage, you getting a passing grade for each scenario, but if not, then you gotta wait until next class to try again. Then there is a large lunch break. Then class 3 is called the Dark Arts taught by Iori Yagami. In this class you are taught how to deal with your nightmares and toughest obstacles head on. IRL I use what I learned in Iori's class to improve because it doesn't matter what world you are in, his class is the most useful. Class 4 is Terry's class called waves in motion. This class teaches you about ki control and how to summon energy waves. Sometimes his class is held in the gym through practical practice.

So, this is what Terry had Dee sign up for. But on her way back, she decided to take a short cut through the field to the back gate at the mansion where Rock and his buddies had her surrounded. They wanted trouble. Joe was working on a car just beyond the gate to keep an eye out for her and he silently paused his work on the car as he watched this scene unfold.

Rock mockingly asked Dee where she was going. He knew full well that she was on her way back to the mansion and Joe folded his arms somehow suspecting a fight was going to break out. It just wasn't in the way he expected. Dee too knew where this was going, but she also saw an opportunity here to maybe bond with Rock at the same time. Rock wanted a fight and he was going to get one.

Dee proposed this to Rock, "Rules of this fight are this, first one to get knocked unconscious loses. Joe is ref. If I win, you have to shut up about what Terry does with his life. But, if you win, we will leave it up to Terry to decide what becomes of you. Its fair because you should be able to beat me no sweat right? I am a newbie, right?"

Rock's friends urged for him to take that bet. And so, the match was on. Surprisingly, Rock had one tough time having to knock Dee out and the only reason Rock ended up winning was because Dee's watch told her it was time to wake up. The after effects of the fight however, took its toll on Dee as you will discover next chapter.

But for now questions only for this chapter.

I have a question for you for this chapter. Why do you think Dee was evenly matched for Rock at the time?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:25 pm
That is a very good question, Terry. I think it might have been because well, partly because she had saiyan blood running through her veins via Vegeta and partly because her fighting instincts due to the saiyan blood was kicking in. So her natural talent for battle was taking place.

Now I can start the next chapter.

September 1, 2004

Dee next found herself wandering through a darkened hallway, but not due to inefficient lighting, but because the floors and walls were of a dark color and Dee was not her usual alive self. Yes, Dee had changed into the undead thanks to Rock's fight with her. Terry must have known about it too for many students in the hallway were gabbing at how "Professor Bogard" was looking really under the weather that morning.

Knowing that Terry has a thing about the undead, that meant sometime after she lost consciousness from that fight with Rock, her spirit had died! Her physical self was still okay, so she became like a ghoul. She just hoped she didn't stink.

When Rock saw her, his face went pale momentarily, but then he sighed and felt defeated. Dee had won their fight after all. He had gotten an earful twice from Terry. He also got an earful from both Andy and Mai. Joe saw the whole thing so he was neutral in what happened. As far as Joe was concerned it was a fair fight. Or as fair as it could be. And Terry didn't know that it was Dee who challenged Rock not the other way around.

But it was also because of that fight that Dee knew that she needed whatever lessons she could get from this school. She wasn't ready for whatever horrors Southtown had to offer. Oh sure, she had challenged Rock and lost, but there are more experienced fighters in Southtown. What if someone really bad like Jonathan showed up and challenged her to a fight? Stuff like that happened in Southtown. And even if you were as prepared as you could be, sometimes even then its not good enough.

She took her seat beside Rock where there was a sheet of paper face down on an auditorium desk. There was a stage, a metal cage where the stage was for the upcoming battles between the students supervised of course, and Kyosuke Taiyo standing by eyeing the class. He wanted to see just who was going to attend this year.

Once everybody had their seats, the matches began. Taiyo also told everyone that 30 minutes before the end of 2nd class, which for this orientation it was going to take up 2 blocks (4 hours of fights) there was going to be the graduation match. The only student revealed for that match was Benimaru Nikaido who was supposed to graduate if he survived the death match. Ken Masters was supposed to have two bodies prepared by that time. So the spirit of the one who lost could take the new body appropriate to them upon death.

There was just one problem Dee saw with that. If she was going to be the one to face Benimaru then there was no new body for her because hers was unique and in a unique state to boot! Perhaps Terry knew of this and that was another reason why he couldn't stop being sick. He really shouldn't have gone into work that day, but he felt like he had to be there. He had an ulterior motive other than teaching that day.

Dee even had a potty break and could hear poor Terry in the bathroom next door being sick. She felt bad for him. She loved him and she wished he would have stayed home.

When she returned, which was just in time. She left like only a few minutes before time was ready for the announcement of last fight. She heard that it was indeed her and Benimaru in battle for the death match. For the first time, fear in a dream was happening. She didn't know what would happen if she lost. She had to win, for her survival. This was in short a true test to see if she was ready for if she failed that was it. And on top of that, the offspring of Inuyasha holding Tetseiga let Dee borrow the sword.

Benimaru's power was electricity. So, one electric attack from him, and she was a goner for sure. She had to be ready. Luckily, Benimaru was into undead creatures. He was thinking how to "sleep" with her. He did not know or care if she was taken by Terry. He was thinking with his privates and not with his head so when Taiyo called to fight, Dee was ready.

With a 5 hit combo in the shape of a star, after a single strike to his giggle stick, and it was all over. Dee was more ruthless than any demon in a fight a serious one. Some of the experienced fighters took a step back from her, they were truly scared of her now. Rock was thinking what the hell.

Okay, this episode is going to have some commercials because its too long. I have a question for you guys...

Why do you think Rock was thinking "what the hell" after Dee massacred Benimaru?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:58 pm
Cause Rock probably knew Dee was coming after him lol what a great chapter! and fight! go DEE 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:33 pm
Queentintin
Cause Rock probably knew Dee was coming after him lol what a great chapter! and fight! go DEE 3nodding

Nope, but good guess. It was because during the fight that Dee had with Rock she was evenly matched with him, but with the fight against Benimaru it seemed like no trouble and Benimaru was supposed to be the graduate student. It didn't make sense to Rock that Dee beat Benimaru so easily.

So now to continue on with that chapter of September 1, 2004.

It was now lunchtime and Dee got to sit with the cool kids because even though Dee looked creepy, she just kicked a** in battle. Rock even asked her if she was holding back in her fight against him. She replied, "No Rock, I was not holding back. Normally during a fight, I am just as good as you. We are evenly matched. There was just so much at stake during that particular fight that I had to be serious. It was a life or death situation for me and I was not about to break Terry's heart. I love him after all."

The cool kids all went, "oooh".

Then Professor Yagami entered the cafeteria where one kid decided to throw an egg at him. The kid died on the spot afterward because Iori roasted him. Then Yagami asked to see Dee in the lab for there was something he needed to show her. The cool kids all thought Dee was in trouble. When in reality, Yagami had a special spellbook that was supposed to only be read by his clan. What Iori didn't know was that thanks to Dee's Tuffle blood and her contact with Margaret, she gained the Yagami bloodline trait of being able to read the spell book.

After she read the one page to Iori, then Iori told Dee how Terry felt all day and he was hoping that Terry could go home soon. Dee shook her head. She told Iori, "I think its just a severe case of anxiety. Terry gets this way when it comes to the undead like he cannot stomach ghosts or something and on top of that battle, can you blame him for being sick after that?"

Iori sighed, "I suppose it makes sense. Some people cannot handle those who survive what is fatal. Heh, just don't take him to Azeroth. Anyway, I just hope you will be able to calm him down. He and I are rivals when it comes to the restaurant business after all."

Then the bell rang for block 3 to start. Dee took her seat and grabbed her VR helmet. She waited for the instruction and the rest of the class to show. She had picked the same year as Rock to start in so that meant 6 years in this school minimum. She found out why most people did not like Iori's class. It was a nightmare. And what made things worse is you were graded based on your answers.

Class ended early thanks to great progress done by everybody and Dee was the first in line by Terry's classroom door. Terry's face looked paler than usual. It was obvious that he should have stayed home. Usually, Terry does not take chances like this, it made Dee wonder why, if he was so ill, why didn't he just call in sick? Was today that important?

Terry motioned for Dee to enter and then Terry practically shoved a book in her arms told her to finish up for him, thanked her and ran for the bathroom. She sighed, "Oh Terry.. next time you are like this, I am sending your a** home."

Dee finished Terry's 3rd block for him and then when Terry came back, he proposed marriage to her! The whole class heard him too. Was that why he was so sick? was he that nervous about her answer? Obviously she would have said yes and he could have waited. The kiss after was far from pleasant. She whispered to him to please take the rest of the day off to get better and to brush the teeth.

Block 4 came in, but Terry announced to the class that he would like them to write an essay on the best teacher so far and why they thought so. Terry said that any questions Dee will handle. He also thanked Dee for the save.

Dee wrote her own essay and wrote that Professor Yagami was the best teacher because it did not matter what world you lived in or what dimension for that matter. If one applied what Yagami taught and one would be a better person because of it. she gave examples of where she thought that.

Then, after class was done, she gathered her stuff and took the train home. She went to the mansion and there Mai had a surprise. She made everybody some spaghetti. Terry was already in bed sleeping because Mai took his temperature and he had a fever. Mai also said that Andy would sub in for Terry while Terry got over whatever it was. Dee said she would make him ramen for lunch on the weekend.

And so ends this episode. Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:27 pm
Ok so Dee is still un dead, and this is surely why Terry is not feeling well right? so you did say yes to him right, when he proposed? and poor Terry, I'm happy he is getting care at last too! my goodness, what a day for Dee in high school. amazing! 3nodding  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:29 pm
Queentintin
Ok so Dee is still un dead, and this is surely why Terry is not feeling well right? so you did say yes to him right, when he proposed? and poor Terry, I'm happy he is getting care at last too! my goodness, what a day for Dee in high school. amazing! 3nodding

Its not a high school, but more like a special school in order to survive in Southtown. And yes, Dee said yes to the proposal of marriage. She loves him after all with her whole heart.

Terry has a sensitivity to the undead, which was part of the reason he was not feeling good. But, in this episode he also caught something, a bug of some sort. The behind the scenes for what happened that night is that Dee made sure Terry was as comfy as can be when she was in her spirit form.

Okay time for the next chapter.

Sometime late October of 2004.

Dee and Terry were on a dinner date and they had gone to a McDonalds. There was a rumor that a flu bug was going around and that it was an airborn virus. Well when they were at the McDonalds, at first Terry was chowing down like no tomorrow. He was hungry. Dee was eating her order of 20 chicken nuggets while trying not to laugh at how fast Terry was eating.

Now Terry didn't choke or anything, but without warning, after his last bite, he placed one gloved hand over his forehead as if he was suddenly not feeling good and then he suddenly passed out! Like fainted! This never happens to Terry, not unless something serious was going on.

So, Dee carried him to the men's room not caring how many dicks she might see. She was more concerned about Terry. When Terry came to, he was sick! Dee had to turn her eyes away so as to not upset her own tummy. She saw Kyo and Iori in the bathroom doing their business and when Terry pleaded that Dee take him home, Dee happily obliged.

It was a struggle to get him home, but she managed. Andy and Mai wondered why Dee and Terry were back so early, and Dee told them the incident at the restaurant. Mai requested that Dee assist Terry to bed and that if Dee helped, Mai would make sure that Terry gets better.

Turned out that Terry had caught what became known as the Southtown Flu Bug. Everyone in Southtown caught it, even Dee! She had to miss out on handing out candy at her mom and dad's that year because of the flu. So, it didn't just affect people in the dream world, but the waking world too.

It didn't last long, but it was nasty. And the thing is, when Terry is ill, he whines a whole lot and says stuff he doesn't mean.

Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:19 pm
Yay for Ramen! It's my comfort food, too, when I'm not feeling great.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:39 pm
JoyRose
Yay for Ramen! It's my comfort food, too, when I'm not feeling great.

Well, we didn't feed Terry any ramen, but we made other soups. Mai made egg soup for him, which has a similar broth as ramen has, but instead of noodle, it has egg. But most of the time, he was sleeping. The thing I helped with was putting cold cloths over his head to keep any chance of fevers down.

But when I am sick, I usually have ramen too. Agreed that it is a good comfort food.

November of 2004

This is two adventures in one as they are related and both happened in November. The first one was where Dee got to test drive Terry's corvette. The blue one he had that was never shown on any show. Well, because Dee could not drive yet and this was her first car ever to actually drive, she totalled it and she was lucky to still be alive. When Terry got back after since he had to work at the docks that day and heard what Dee had done, he took it out on Joe.

Then, Joe decided to lend her the white Ferrari 550 Maranello standard to see if Dee could handle that one better and the thing was, there was no time to test drive it before the SNK Grand prix. She entered the race with Andy, Mai, Rock, and Terry.

Andy drove a taxi yellow Ferrari 550 maranello automatic, Mai drove a Honda Civic, Rock drove a red Mustang convertible, and Terry got a Christmas Green corvette to replace the one that was destroyed.

Dee got first, Andy got second and Rock got 3rd. Dee got her liscence when she drove perfectly with her new car as she felt she could handle it better than the automatic types. Andy was close though. If only he didn't miss the light.

This was a drivers test and a race in one. You had to obey all traffic laws save for speeding. Normally, speed rules are in effect too, but since this was a race... well.. that went bye bye for the time being.

Then, as luck would have it, it started to snow. So Dee had to drive back to the mansion in the snow, which was a new test for her. She drove slower, obviously, and she managed to get back no problem. Terry then understood why his other car had been turned into scrap. Dee cannot handle automatic vehicles. It has to be standard.

questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:33 pm
Having driven both automatic and standard shift cars, I'm confused why Dee had such trouble with automatic cars. But fantasy is fun!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:56 pm
JoyRose
Having driven both automatic and standard shift cars, I'm confused why Dee had such trouble with automatic cars. But fantasy is fun!

I think there are two reasons for that. 1. Dee's power relating to technology 2. She feels like she has better control over the car instead of the car controlling her. The whole bond between humanoid and machine.

2005 dreams combined

In December of 2004, Terry and Dee went to a hotel to try again to land a child for Terry. However, Geese broke his promise and tried to attack Terry with a bomb in the hotel. Dee noticed it in time and taught Terry the flying technique learned by intense martial arts training. A ki control power.

When it was revealed to Dee in private that it was a no go with the child produced, then she took Terry through the dragon tane forest in Enthera and then in a playground in Dragon Tane city did they try again. sadly, to no avail.

Then some villains tried to kidnap Terry when he wasn't feeling his greatest, so Dee had to rescue him and when they tried to do it... lets just say Terry went in too deep. So once again, no child made there.

After that, in the summer, Terry and the gang were joking around with how big Terry's feet were while everyone was wading in the pool when first Andy and Mai excused themselves and disappeared somewhere. Dee later found Andy doing the giggity with Mai in a rather playful way.

So, when Terry went looking for Dee, Dee led him somewhere and they tried again. But once again, no positive results.

Seeing as Dee was adventurous that way, the next time they tried was in many different places to the point where Terry exhausted himself. But, again, no success. Terry was about to give up, when Dee suggested that they try just one more time before they were going to Hyrule for the Christmas holidays.

This time, after Terry had been shot with a light arrow during the trip to Hyrule, it was reported that Dee was pregnant at last and with Terry's child.

Now while I am going to ask for questions or comments, keep in mind of Gaia's rule about PG 13. No details on what acts went on during their tries for landing a child.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:45 pm
My husband and I both needed medical intervention to make a baby, and when we tried a second time for a sibling, we were told most people were happy with one miracle child, that we had about 10% chance of success, so we gave up after the one. Lucky for me, she turned out amazing and is now as an adult my best friend!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:28 pm
JoyRose
My husband and I both needed medical intervention to make a baby, and when we tried a second time for a sibling, we were told most people were happy with one miracle child, that we had about 10% chance of success, so we gave up after the one. Lucky for me, she turned out amazing and is now as an adult my best friend!

Kids are great no matter what world they grew up in.

July 4, 2006

Weddings are great, but they are even better when they are memorable to boot. On this day, Terry and Dee were getting married. They were on a boat heading to the great Hamster statue, which is similar to the statue of liberty except instead of lady Liberty, its a giant hamster.

Like New York, there is an island just passed this statue where Terry and Dee said their vows. But as Dee's family and Terry's friends were setting up, Terry got hungry. This was of course after the initial ceremony and they were waiting on the reception. The vows were said on a cruise ship.

Anyway, there was an oriental woman there who was supposed to be a caterer. She served Terry some fries, but in secret, she was an assassin working for Jonathan Bogard. Jon wanted Terry dead because he wanted to be the only Bogard left in the world and because his family disowned him for what he did to Cindy before Terry was even born.

The first fry that Terry munched, he sneezed. The second fry made him burp extra loudly, and then the third fry made him pass out. Dee panicked at first, but thanks to the fact that Ken Masters was there and the fact that Dee's sister was there who was a medic in the dream world, Terry had minimal suffering save for the fact that he had memory lapses every time someone took a photo. It was a b***h trying to get Terry to remember that he married Dee that day. But thankfully, the memory lapses only last a short while.

Reception time was great though after the assassin was caught and everyone was thoroughly searched and interrogated so no other spies could get in. Dee's mom got so drunk she danced with Joe in dragon form. That was a sight to see. But also on that day, Terry warned Dee's parents that if they ever hurt Dee no matter what world they were in at the time, they would be killed. No parent should hurt their own child let alone try to kill them as Dee's mom had tried to do once before.

IRL, Dee's mom died of COPD from smoking and a grease fire in a restaurant. The COPD was formed because of smoke inhilation from that fire and from the fact that Dee's mom had smoked for a long period of time. But in the dream world, Dee's mom continues to torment Dee to this very day and someone keeps bringing Dee's mom back to life in the dream world.

Questions or comments please.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:59 pm
A good villain makes a good story!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:57 pm
That they do. One of my jobs in the dream world is to track down and punish those who want to have world domination for a greedy purpose and not balance. There are some worlds where I am told to go because the inhabitants there are beyond redemption. But that does not pertain to this saga.

So the date for this next episode is September 1, 2006. This was when Link Bogard was born. I was stuck in Southtown University hospital when someone tried to burn Southtown to the ground. The hospital was safe because it was in the commercial district, but the residential district was another story. You can see what happened in the great SOuthtown fire by watching the anime King of Fighters another day made by SNK.

Link was afraid because he could sense the danger and was worried about his daddy. Trying to calm the kid down was next to impossible. I did manage when Rock later paid the hospital and me a visit when the crisis was over. I guess seeing Rock there calmed Link down because I suppose to Link, if Rock is alive so is Terry? I cannot be sure.

I had also heard from Rock that Terry missed me and the only reason why he wasn't there this time when I was in labor was because he sensed that there was going to be trouble that night. He did take me to the hospital in the morning on the 31st of August when the first part of the dream happened. Terry was on edge all day that day because he could feel in the air that everything was a little bit too peaceful.

Of course there is nothing wrong with things being peaceful, but it was the situation of too quiet. Last night, on February 8th at about 6 AM Mountain I got to see Link practically grown up. He would be 17 now almost 18. I gave him a much needed hug last night because I was having to deal with some traffic troubles and Link was just arriving back at the mansion. It was the kind of hug that if gone on too long, it would be embarrassing.

Link was grateful and I took on the traffic troubles waking up to me solving the issue with the cars.

So, questions or comments please?  
Village Rec Room (Renaissance Galaxy threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games