Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:18 am
[sorry i've been grounded i'm only allowed on on weekends...]

Himeko watched him leave her look of dis-satisfaction had changed to understanding. She now realized that he had been correct. Their topic of discussion had not been appropriate.

She decided to walk off and see what else was in this "Museum" that had now become the home to vampires. Works of art still hung on the walls but the rooms and hallways had all been elegantly decorated to the finest of tastes. She had to admit these vamps did have good taste in works of art. They seemed to be living in lugxury while the village had been living in fear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:38 pm
Ayden looked at Zahra and the other girls obviously uncomfortable with the suggestion to 'go out'... "ah... heh..." He half laughs forcibly at the horror movie joke and the suggestion of going out... "I'm not one who's much for field trips...but this little tour has become a bit tiresome." He looks over at Ludwig, "Isn't it about time for some dinner? I'm sure the ladies here are quite tired and hungry and would rather sit down for a while then wander the halls..." He looks towards where Himeko has just left the group behind to do just that.  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:28 am
She looked down a bit at the floor and then back at him, letting her hand slip free. "Dinner does sound nice" She studied him for a bit. "So what do you like to do normally?" She said with a half smile.
Zahra started to walk off some, looking at the paintings and such. She wondered if they're where more vampires here. Not sure if she wanted to find out to looked back to see where the group was. She'd lost them "Oh no.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:40 pm
"Gardening," said Ludwig. "I like to plant flowers, but for you girls I started to do a little bit of farming." He looked at Ayden. "Yes, dinner sounds good. Let's get these ladies settled down then."

They lead the maidens past more paintings, ancient artifacts, intricately carved chairs, and statues. Ludwig opened the doors to a grand dinning area with a fireplace that lit when they entered. That room was probably something else originally before it was changed to a dinning room. The got all the girls settled down, "We prepared you all a little something before you arrived. Please enjoy it."

As the two of them watched the girls eat, Ludwig leaned to Ayden. "When do you think we should go back for Zahra? It didn't sound like she wanted to leave us." He smiled.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:48 pm
Zahra sighed and looked about "They left me..." She turned down another hall "Fine...I can make it on my own.." She looked sadden at a sudden "..I have for years" She held back a tear, not wanting to be weak. She brushed back her long burning red hair. She closed her eyes tight for a seconded regaining herself. She hated being weak, or even showing it. No, she thought I wont be weak, never again...never. Your a fool to think you can be strong...your a mortal and a female at that. Your place is at the side of a man having children and staying indoors. . She growled a bit at the voice inside her head, trying her hardest not to listen.

About five minutes later she found herself in a room of statues. She smiled liking the place and stood infornt of one of the many statues and study it. She was a woman of art, she loved it. Leaning in closer she noticed a small chip off one of the legs of the somewhat dancing romantic lovers. She smirked to herself knowing only a good eye could catch it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:03 am
Sephiroth-sama
"Gardening," said Ludwig. "I like to plant flowers, but for you girls I started to do a little bit of farming." He looked at Ayden. "Yes, dinner sounds good. Let's get these ladies settled down then."

They lead the maidens past more paintings, ancient artifacts, intricately carved chairs, and statues. Ludwig opened the doors to a grand dinning area with a fireplace that lit when they entered. That room was probably something else originally before it was changed to a dinning room. The got all the girls settled down, "We prepared you all a little something before you arrived. Please enjoy it."

As the two of them watched the girls eat, Ludwig leaned to Ayden. "When do you think we should go back for Zahra? It didn't sound like she wanted to leave us." He smiled.

"Gardening?..." He whispered to Ludwig, "...Anyway, the truth be told I'm getting thirsty. Zahra can walk the halls if she wants if she's smart she'll be safer doing that anyway." He looks around at the girls starting to settle in for dinner... apparently the full deal starting with green salad and soup... "Did you really make dinner for all of them?  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Zahra sighed, it was getting stuffy in here. She looked around and found another door. "Alone again...just my luck!" She was annoyed by this, also saddened. She walked out the door leading down yet another spooky long hall way. "They need a new look for this place...." She kept walking...paintings, statues, vases. All the same in every hall "Blaaahh... bored" Then she stopped a door to her left. She opened it, a small somewhat alive garden laid here, but like everything else it was inside. She rolled her eyes and left the room. "Ok that's it.... I better be found soon..." She continued to wonder the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:35 am
"Right down to dessert," said Ludwig in an almost sing song voice, "which will mostly consist of wild berries and the like."

"I thought I told you about the garden." He pondered a moment. "Ahh yes I did tell you that I planned to start one, but I don't think you took it seriously. I am sorry. I forgot to tell you that I had actually started it...I was nettled when I got to work on it and forgot to tell you about it when I calmed down. I assumed you knew. I appologize."

"When I saw a handsom stag near the mansion last night, I had decided to surprise you and use some of the things I had grown to try to make a meal for the girls who came tonight." He smiled a little. He had wanted to see how Ayden would react. "Do you think you'll be fine until they finish?"  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:51 pm
Sephiroth-sama
"Right down to dessert," said Ludwig in an almost sing song voice, "which will mostly consist of wild berries and the like."

"I thought I told you about the garden." He pondered a moment. "Ahh yes I did tell you that I planned to start one, but I don't think you took it seriously. I am sorry. I forgot to tell you that I had actually started it...I was nettled when I got to work on it and forgot to tell you about it when I calmed down. I assumed you knew. I appologize."

"When I saw a handsom stag near the mansion last night, I had decided to surprise you and use some of the things I had grown to try to make a meal for the girls who came tonight." He smiled a little. He had wanted to see how Ayden would react. "Do you think you'll be fine until they finish?"

"Heh," Ayden chuckles, "I'll be fine until they finish, but I would like to be quiet about it..." he looks around at the girls, "you know... if somebody just... gets up and steps out... and doesn't come back." *(cue big 'toothy' grin)*

"I guess I just don't ask much about your pet projects... I'm not much for plants anyway, I do have the library and the ballroom." He looks at the dinner the girls are eating more closely, "it looks like you can actually cook as well, heh, I suppose I didn't actually know that either."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:55 pm
Himeko had eaten silently watching the two males trying not to miss a movement. She had yet to trust them. She ate her food quickly yet cautiously. Laying down her fork and knife she turned to the males.

"I believe we'll be staying the night since i'm guessing you're not going to kill us as of yet...... Where will our rooms be?"Himeko asked in a small but authortive voice. She knew that their rooms must be as luxurious as the rest of the "museum" since she doubted they'd throw them in the basement to spend the night.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Suavanna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:00 pm
Zahra finally found the dinner room. She stayed by the door not entering. She watched them quietly. Big group, she sighed she wasn't much for... social life. She sat by the door and peeked in every now and then. She was too far away to be seen or heard, even for a vampire. Her eyes drifted to Ayden. She smiled, he was hansome she had to give him that. But her trust seemed off a bit. She wasn't so sure of this man of the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:50 am
Taru Shinjaria

"Heh," Ayden chuckles, "I'll be fine until they finish, but I would like to be quiet about it..." he looks around at the girls, "you know... if somebody just... gets up and steps out... and doesn't come back." *(cue big 'toothy' grin)*

"I guess I just don't ask much about your pet projects... I'm not much for plants anyway, I do have the library and the ballroom." He looks at the dinner the girls are eating more closely, "it looks like you can actually cook as well, heh, I suppose I didn't actually know that either."

"Honestly I didn't know I could either. Maybe I used to...I don't remember. I really just wanted to try something different is..." The girl Himeko interrupted him and Ludwig blinked at the girl. "Are you ready to retire, Himeko? I'll show you to your room if you are."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Suavanna

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:10 am
Zahra made her way slowly into the room. "Well looks like I found you guys..." She stood by the door and looked at them all... Too many people. She sighed and smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:24 pm
"Sleep?" Ayden perked up at the suggestion, and then noticed Zahra had also entered the room... *Sleep* He thought, *that was good... that was perfect... if all the girls went to sleep... or if even most of the girls did, he could pick one of the quite ones... and no one would notice. The two of them would still seem... Safe...*

"Yes, if you're all finished with your meal we can show you where you'll be sleeping this evening if you like..." he gestured to the far right most door behind him.  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:44 am
Zahra smiled at Ayden slowly she walked into the room and stood back from the crowd. "Sleep? I'm still ready to be up the moons just coming up. I don't see how any of you can sleep" She stopped for a second "Oh! I left my bag of clothes at the fornt door." She sighed not wanting to go out by herself again.
Zahra kept her eyes down, not really wanting to be with all these people.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games