Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Advice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B00123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:29 pm
theres a 7th grader at my school...and he likes me..he's cute but I'm in 6th and not sapose to date till 13 years of age...or date older guys..WHAT DO I DO?? it's killen me cuz he always looks at me o the bus and I keep on seeing him in my mind!! HELP!!!!!--snowflakes!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:48 pm
no advice needed, i'm just ranting. so theres this guy and somehow all 3 of my friends like him, along with me. but the guy is bi and i'm wondering how everyone is always attracted to who i like.....  

Sailor_Aelia_Moon

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

xogirllyox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:25 am
I'm having a very tough time with my friend. She always hurts my feelings and the only time shes nice to me is when she can go in my pool. Also i am goin to summer camp with my bffl and my other friend is coming she might get mad if i hang out with my bffl.

HELP what should i do  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Be safe and be alert at all times! rolleyes  

Scoretreo

phynixblack

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:09 pm
WEWT for posting something fun to say !

You guys can call me Fenrir XD

I have a motto, I wanna get it out and about so people can use it for its meaning.

ready?

oh well.
I would rather have a banana, Then to pretend I know the taste...

Thats my wise words of the day, who gets it? who doesn't? wanna talk? I love new freinds and helping people !  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 pm
Well.... okay. so I like this guy at school, but I dont know if like meh back. I wanna talk to him more but, Iam too shy. I need advice what to do! Besides have one of my friends ask him anything or writing him a note.(Iam worried if I right a notee someone else will find it. You know how people are these days.) Please help me!  

rockstar-kagome

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:53 pm
ok, this is new to me so dont make fun of me if this is weird, i dont ever admitt this so, here goes: im really really creeped, cuz like, all my friends want to commit sui'y, and alot cut, and i cant tell any one, and i need someone to talk to that i dont know because i feel like imma explode, imean my bff jade, i cant tell her any thing, my other bff kaley, well, she's almost prep so i cant expect her to getit..

HELP ME!! PLEASE crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:58 pm
B00123
theres a 7th grader at my school...and he likes me..he's cute but I'm in 6th and not sapose to date till 13 years of age...or date older guys..WHAT DO I DO?? it's killen me cuz he always looks at me o the bus and I keep on seeing him in my mind!! HELP!!!!!--snowflakes!!

Just go with it, if he asks you out, don't tell anyone, and if he does, just say,"yea do you have a problem with that?" and when you go on dates, tell your parents its just with a friend, and it's nothing serious, thats what i would do -did, with a 9th grader when i was your age, wierd,, lol, o well

hope that helps

-dvn  

DvnT

DvnT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:01 pm
rockstar-kagome
Well.... okay. so I like this guy at school, but I dont know if like meh back. I wanna talk to him more but, Iam too shy. I need advice what to do! Besides have one of my friends ask him anything or writing him a note.(Iam worried if I right a notee someone else will find it. You know how people are these days.) Please help me!

get a friend to ask who he likes , if he says you, tell your friend to tell him that he should ask you out, if he says someone else, im sorry, if he hesitates before answering, he's probably likes some one but won't say who..... im sorry,

hope this helps,
-dvn!!

♥♥♥  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:26 am
dvn
rockstar-kagome

get a friend to ask who he likes , if he says you, tell your friend to tell him that he should ask you out, if he says someone else, im sorry, if he hesitates before answering, he's probably likes some one but won't say who..... im sorry,

hope this helps,
-dvn!!

♥♥♥

thank you it sorta helps me... now how can I help you? You said you needed someone to talk to? That'll be me. Unless you dont wanna talk to me. sweatdrop  

rockstar-kagome

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:44 pm
Ginhana
Well...right...mine's a little bit more serious and personal than these last few.

Last night, I had a really bad night at work. On my way home, I was incredibly tempted to release the wheel and let the car go where it felt like going. I know a lot of people will think I'm just suckering for attention, but I'm not. I really just don't want to be around anymore. I realized last night that I have been this way for a few years. I mean, at first I thought it was just a little spot of depression and I'd get over it, but now it's getting worse. I'm on antidepressants that I don't think are helping at -all-. I've been on them since November, so they've had plenty of time to kick in. I don't really know what to do...I've only told two of my friends and my parents don't know I've been having these thoughts. I don't want to get sent to a psychiatrist or put in a padded room because I'm crazy. I just sort of want to disappear.

You hear a lot of people say that commiting suicide is stupid...but they don't understand how it feels for those of us who have thought about it. It just makes us, or at least me, feel even lower to the ground than I already was.

i have never gone through deppression or felt like commiting suicide but one day one of my good friends who lives in albequrque callled me and told me tat she didnt want to live anymore and tat she wanted to die by suicide and then the only thing i knew to do was to be calm and talk her out of it i took a long time but it was worth it!! suicide isnt a reason to die its an excuse not to live! ppl need to always understand these 3 things in life tat many ppl dont understand is 1.life could always be worse 2.things will get better 3.there is always a reason to live mine cause im a proud christian is tat my lord and savior will never make me deal with something he knows i cant handle even if u r not religous and stuff u can probably find a reason also!! one thing u dont know though is tat u would be in a way not just killing yourself but also everyone tat cares about u!!!!
take tat to heart and i hope u make the right descion!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:11 pm
i like a guy who is a friend of mine! one reason i wont tell him is because i dont want things to be weird around us!! he mightl ike me but me and my friends are not sure!! he is pervertive not to others but in the ways he acts!! he doesnt act pervertive around me anymore after i told him i didnt like it!!! when im around him i dont get uncomfortable around him and i can just talk to him and totally be myself!!! everyday at 7th period i used to walk with him and my other friends then 2 of my friends got sick and he started walking with just me and even though they r both back he still justs walks with me most of the time!!! we know he wont say who he likes but he shows it!!! i just want to know from him if he likes me or not!!! i dont know wat to do!!! i wish i would know!!! now the 2 guys i used to like one is kinda filrtin with me now and the other one with my sis!! i know both of them would probably be better for me as far as maturity levels but i dont like them anymore!!! i want to know wat to do this is the first time anything like this has happened to me i just want advice!!! i cant date for a while anyway!!!  

Lunar_Sunset

DvnT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:48 pm
rockstar-kagome
dvn
rockstar-kagome

hope this helps,
-dvn!!

♥♥♥

thank you it sorta helps me... now how can I help you? You said you needed someone to talk to? That'll be me. Unless you dont wanna talk to me. sweatdrop

thanks but i found some one, his name is kyoshiro2. he's really cool and seems to understand.... but i think he's onto me...(i think i kinda maybe sorta like him =v.v=  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff