View Results

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:16 pm
Fairlee burst forth from the kitchen with the enthusiasm and vigor of a triumphant war lord. Wide grin on her porcelain face revealing very white fangs, the blonde chomped down and swallowed the last of the bacon strip she'd been carrying between her teeth. Looking content with the world and all that was in it, the young woman carefully pulled another piece of bacon from the napkin held in her palm before moving any further.

Watching with a wary expression and a sweat drop from the check in desk, Macayle pondered on how to approach this particular customer for a long moment. As the innkeeper she was more then used to dealing with weirdos; she could handle it. Of course, most of the weirdos were just perverts, old people, or zombies; there had never been a documented case of bacon theft under her roof.

"Excuse me... miss? You check in over here..." she tried, her tone still friendly and helpful.

"Huh?" was the blonde's intelligent response; she looked at the woman in the pink dress with a mystified expression. "Who are you?"

"I'm Macayle... I greet new guests." she replied slowly and carefully (just in case). "I suppose... you'll be wanting a room?"

"Oh... nice to meetcha, Macayle! I'm Fairlee and this is Lucifer." she replied brightly, gesturing towards her sword with her thumb. "We're here to fight zombies on the behalf of the Illuminati. I though it would be a lot of fun, but so far the only dangerous thing I've been able to find is that cook guy. And the goodness of the bacon he made mitigates all evil within him. Shame." she sighed, finishing off the second strip and instantly reaching for another.

"I........ see." Macayle lied. She tilted her head to the side, frowning slightly. "Illuminati... why does that sound so familiar..?"

"Oh, we're a famous group. Known all of Gaia over for our impressive stamp collections." Fairlee said as she moved to stand before the check in table. "That and our equally impressive mastery of interpretive dance. It's said that our youth can express themselves in the cradle by wiggling interpretively. One kid even wiggle-explained his concept of a seventh dimension, if you can believe it. You've probably heard of these impressive feats."

"Um... no." Macayle's sweat drop grew. "Actually, forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's just a rumor... I think I've heard people say the Illuminati is a band of murders and thieves..."

"Nope! Just stamps and interpretiveness." Fairlee said with an impish smile. "So how about them zombies, hmm? Know where I can find them?"

"Well..." Macayle shook it off; instinct was warning her further pursuit of that particular topic would only give her a headache. "There haven't been many around here of late; there have been so many zombie hunters wandering through lately that I think they've been scared off or killed. Thank goodness."

"Well that's boring. And you know what happens when Lucifer gets bored."

"I... I do..?"

"Yes, I'm sure you do." Not feeling the urge to elaborate further on it, the golden haired psycho turned towards the door with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Thanks for the tip... and the bacon!"

"Sure... ah, wait! Don't you want to get a room? We're filling up fast!" she called after her with a concerned frown.

"Eh, if I get tired I'll be back. Lucifer's bored when I sleep anyway." she responded, shrugging as she slid the door open to let in the brisk wind and stepped outside. "Thanks again!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:35 am
Artemis woke up in a trance- her eyes were fixated on the popcorn ceiling above, her limbs heavy and unmoving.

Her sleep was casually disturbed by a creak on the second floor; or an owl hooting and rattling outside room 15's windows. Her feet surely felt better; the feeling of knotted nerves gone like it's never been there.

Artemis stood up from the bed, producing an irritating creak. The end table beside her held a white suitcase-like parcel; an insignia of a red cross imprinted on the top.

"Macayle," a smiled tugged up the Danver's lips.

Always the reliable innkeeper...

Artemis hastily took the Kit as her shoulder felt burnt, fumbling with the two clasps that wouldn't open. She was stifling a shriek, her shoulder felt as if it was being gnawed off; yet when she chances a brief glance at her back, no rotten corpse materialized.

She took to cleaning and bandaging her two wounds before deciding on questioning the cook about the picture frame.

She exits the room, and swore that she saw Ilsa's lifeless eyes peering from the window before she closed the door.

Molecular Atrophy

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:39 am
Artemis leaves the Inn: dropping the key to room 15 on Macayle's counter and flashing the girl a smile before walking out the doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 am
"Good Evening, Macayle."

Macayle:"Welcome 19. Will you be needing a room?"

19: "Yes."

Macayle: "here you go. Enjoy your stay"  

Metal Android_19

Monjong-wer

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:42 pm
As I entered the inn, she talked to me:
"Hello, welcome to my inn!"
"Hello to you to honey face. Do you know anything about Isla?"
"Isla? That name sounds familiar. Was that the girl who was murdered? I hear her ghost still wanders around the graveyard, but that's probably just a silly story. You could always go down there and look." She said.
"Huum...ok, thanks. By the way, do you have any rooms for me to stay the night?" I asked.
"We sure do! Will you be checking in?" She replied with a huge smile in her face.
"Yes. But I will have a cheap room just for me. I hope you do..."
"Yes, of course. It's the most modest room we have. It's at the end of the hall upstairs. I'm afraid most people find it a bit cramped."
"That isn't important. Well thanks for everything, and what's up with the kitchen, it sure smells good! I'm going to see that. Good bye."  
Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Macayle is staring at the fireplace as you enter the inn. Over the fireplace hangs one lonely stocking. Aw.. Macayle must not have anyone special to spend Christmas with. Hopefully a nice carol will help cheer her up.

Roll 1-9.

Clue

There are no clues here. But you may want to ask Macayle if she knows anything about the murder.

"Oh christmas tree! Oh christmas tree!"  

Paranormal Dreamz

xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 4!

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Macayle is staring at the fireplace as you enter the inn. Over the fireplace hangs one lonely stocking. Aw.. Macayle must not have anyone special to spend Christmas with. Hopefully a nice carol will help cheer her up.

Roll 1-9.

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 9!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:35 am
*checks in*  

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:49 pm
*sings some song*  
-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:02 pm
*carols*  

-xFraGz-

Dickjoke generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 5!

Dickjoke

Backwoods Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:52 pm
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-9.

*sings carol* "Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer..."

Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 pm
Fairlee pushed the door to the inn open with far more enthusiasm then was necessary, the wind whipping around her slender form and decorating the entrance with pale snowflakes. The blue woman grinned and practically skipped inside, not bothering to brush the white flakes from her person. The dragon on her shoulder did no such thing; he shook himself before settling into the fluff Fairlee wore on her shoulders with a shiver.

"You do know dragons are cold blooded, don't you?" Lucifer grumbled from his fluffy sanctuary.

"You'll be fine once we get some bacon in you! Bacon is fuel for the heart and mind, after all!" Fairlee practically sang, flicking golden ringlets back from her face as she peered around. There weren't nearly as many patrons as there had been the last time she'd passed through... travelers must be cold blooded too. Fairlee looked at the stocking quizzically and shrugged before turning towards the magical doorway that she knew would lead to bacon...

"Ah... you're back, huh?" Macayle spoke up as she stepped between the blonde and the doorway. There was a knowing look in the brunette's eyes; she hadn't forgotten this particular patron... if she could be called a patron, seeing as she never really checked in.

Fairlee deadpanned, but Lucifer poked his head through the fluff and spoke with curiosity. "You're Macayle... the owner of the inn, right? I remember you."

"Oh... we've met before, huh?" Fairlee asked, her tone still clueless.

"For a very brief time." Macayle replied with a sweat drop, looking at the dragon with a raised eyebrow. Not a Gwee, not a lizard... what was that thing. "You're Fairlee, right? Of the Illuminati... but I'm afraid I don't know you, little guy."

"I am not a little guy!" Lucifer complained, puffing up indignantly. "I'm just stuck in this smaller form! Just wait until I break all the seals; you and all like you will be incinerated in an apocalyptic..!"

"This is Lucifer! If you've met me, you've met him!" Fairlee cut the little dragon off with a sparkling smile. If his words bothered her, she sure didn't show it.

"Er..." Macayle's sweat drop only grew. If she remembered correctly, Lucifer had been the sword the obviously crazy girl had been talking to before. The brunette almost asked, then stopped herself with an uneasy glance at the dragon; she probably didn't want to know. "So, are you in need of a room? Or are you just in town for more... what was it? Stamp collecting and interpretive dance?"

"Naw... not this time." Fairlee replied, sounding disappointed. "I'm here to catch wishes. Illuminati orders... it requires a lot of singing, though, which I suppose could be linked to dance."

"Er... right then. That's too bad... I was hoping to have some company. It gets lonely here this time of year..."

"Is that so..?" Lucifer murmured thoughtfully, leaning more into a perching position to look at Macayle intently. He nodded slowly and glanced back to Fairlee. "Here's our first wish.

"Wow, really?! Awesome!" Fairlee squeed, clasping her hands before her.

Macayle was going to ask just what the heck the two were talking about, but Fairlee cut off all opportunity to intervene by bursting into song. A Christmas carol, the inn-keep realized numbly. It was beautiful... but not the most bizarre thing about the encounter. As she sang Fairlee's eyes glowed crimson, and it seemed something wispy and ghost like flowed forward from the air to sink into Lucifer's scaled skin.

"Alright... we got it!" Lucifer sounded excited, his eyes slightly aglow. "We just tagged 1 wish wisps... wow, that sucked, Fairlee."

"W-What the..?"

"Don't worry about it. If I sing for you, your wish will come true for sure, ok?" Fairlee said with a confident smile as she turned to the kitchen. Bacon was still on the brain in force and Macayle, lost in though, didn't stop them.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:34 pm
"Back so soon..?" Macayle asked with a sweat drop as Fairlee stumbled back into the main lobby, her re-entrance accompanied with a frustrated scream from Eira and the slamming of the kitchen door. It may have just been the inn-keep's imagination, but she thought she heard the sound of furniture being moved to block any return visits. She'd have to deal with that...

"Yeah... cook lady wasn't too happy to see me. Can't think of why..." Fairlee answered with an easy-going smile as she moved forward, breaking the bun she had received in half and handing one portion to Lucifer.

"Sure you can't." Lucifer scoffed as he rolled on his back, bracing the confection on his belly with a happy expression as he nibbled on it.

"I heard you singing again..." the brunette started off cautiously.

"Yup... more wishes to collect, more songs to sing. You know, the kitchen staff is probably really fond of you... you should try hanging out with them on Christmas instead of emoing around out here." the blonde said with a nod as she reached the door.

"You're leaving already..?" Macayle asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yup... got lots of gathering to do. I've only got 6... what a lousy start! See ya around, Macayle..!" she crowed, not bothering to await a response as she stepped out the door.

Koneko Pinku generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Jilly entered the inn quickly, thankful to get out of the cold. Seeing Macayle staring at the fireplace looking so forlorn, she decided to go over and cheer her up with a song....  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
dgfhjkjhf generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!

dgfhjkjhf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:08 pm
As Stormy opened the door, she looked around and smiled. This looks like a nice place. I should sing some carols for them. She went to the middle of the room, breathed in, and sung.

"Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright..." She sung a verse, before smiling and walking out. I could just as well go somewhere else to sing too.  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff