Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Your username! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atekius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:38 pm
=O Atticus from To Kill a Mockingbird. He was one of my favorite characters, plus I really liked the sound of the name. I twisted it around and.. Atekius was the result XP  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:54 am
My name is from a fiction story I wrote in 5th grade. Never got around to finishing it, but Lhia remains in my heart.

I have another account called 0wild star0, and that's because all my favorite songs have either the word "wild" or "star" in the title.

"Wild Child"- Enya
"The Speed Star"- Namie Amuro
"Your Star"- Evanescence

...et cetera...  

Lhia Dunwaith

brittany_3_9_8

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:54 am
I use this username on pretty much every site im attached to. its easy to remember that way.

brittany= my name.
3= the third month; my birth month.
9= the ninth day; my birth day.
8= my favorite number a while back.

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:28 pm
Mine is very simple. At the time I was very short, so lil, and everyone called me Mell. Therefore, lil_mell 3nodding

lil_mell

Ad Hominem Tu Quoque

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm
'Oxycontin Genocide' is a "line" in "My Way Home is Through You" which is a My Chemical Romance song, and it's a great song. My friend even suggested it and I stuck the little section in my signature.

Previous Usernames-

Ultimate_Sheild- In my weeaboo days, I was like obbsessed with FMA. So I changed my name to Ultimate_Sheild, but I was.. bad at spelling it.

Hybr1d- MY FIRST NAME EVARR. I had a Linkin Park CD next to me (Hybr1d Theory I think), and I was like "Hey that's a cool name."

I was thinking of changing it to something with Delilah in it if I ever save up 10k to use for that as I am questing. Delilah is the name my friend Lizz calls me via AIM.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:34 pm
My username symbolizes my religious recovery and the official break of my depression, using the word 'break' as one would if they were refering to a fever.

I Am Happy Now. 3nodding  

I Am Happy Now

towa-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:48 am
i just changed my user name. it refers to towa from the manga/anime kaikan phrase (sensual phrase in the us)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:43 pm
My name breaks down pretty easy:

Mizer -- as in the band, Malice Mizer -- my entry in to the wonderful world that is jrock.

Manakins -- Mana, one of the guitarists -- he's damn pretty. I added '-kins' to the end, 'cause it's cute~!

XD

This was actually my pen name I formulated back in freshman year when I started writing fanfics. XDD I use it on several other sites, just because it's easy for me to remember.  

xxxdeletemexxx

Pandora Box

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Obviously, my username comes from the Greek myth of Pandora's box. If you're not familiar with it, in short -- Pandora was the first woman created by the gods. When they placed her on Earth, they also placed a box in her/her husband's home, except they said "DON'T OPEN IT LOL." Well, Pandora was curious and opened the box. What was inside it? All the evil things in the world -- envy, misery, illness/disease, etc. But the last thing that escaped from the box was Hope.

While it is obviously a bad thing that all those evils were set loose, it's also a message of hope -- that even though all those things were unleashed, we still will always have Hope. biggrin

I'm a sucker for those kinds of messages, as I also prove with the starfish story in my profile. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:32 am
Well I love the word phoenix because it's sybolizes rebirth, beauty, fire, magic, etc. And I just thought Blood would be a cool word to add to it. razz I guess you could say it represents the beauty within us. 3nodding  

laditatit69

hellohowareyou01

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:54 am
hmmm lets see mine inspired me cause i was mad and i know some interresting ones like
jokers_fatal_bloodlust
devil_dancing_in_ur_blood
devil_in_pools_of_human_fleash
ect... u get the pic  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:06 am
My name use to be cyborg 009 after the anime character but now its Kekfa after Kefka  

Kekfa

eclecticLethality

Girl-Crazy Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:32 pm
Hehh. Mine's just.... it. Lying Smiles. What I do every day. XD;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:07 pm
B a n a n a Stickers... It comes from an episode of the show "Metalocalypse." It really has very little to do with either bananas or stickers.

My old username by which a lot of people know me was "H e a r t s." Fairly simple, really. Hearts.

un de plus pamplemousse

kaekar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:03 pm
My user name is the name of my first boyfriend. We were together for a long time, until his parents found out, they moved, haven't seen him since.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff