Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Beyond Our Village! Affiliates, etc. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:34 am
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
We could have a game of multiple choice (we'd need a 3rd Deputy because Goldine never attends) and make avatars into shapes (pumpkin? heart? leaf?) and take "photos" or screen shots. I'd just need your help in deciding when to have it. wink

avatars into shapes? wouldnt that be either too easy or too hard tho?

Not if you have enough avatars. The trick would be getting a bunch of us on (8 at minimum is a good number although 6 can work).

ah,you ment,like,a "collab" between everyone to join and form a shape xD

Exactly!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:39 am
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
We could have a game of multiple choice (we'd need a 3rd Deputy because Goldine never attends) and make avatars into shapes (pumpkin? heart? leaf?) and take "photos" or screen shots. I'd just need your help in deciding when to have it. wink

Not if you have enough avatars. The trick would be getting a bunch of us on (8 at minimum is a good number although 6 can work).

Exactly!

its interesting.  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:08 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose

Exactly!

its interesting.

So I need you to look at your calendar and decide on a time/date for the party. We'll work back from there to get everything ready 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:09 pm
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose

Exactly!

its interesting.

So I need you to look at your calendar and decide on a time/date for the party. We'll work back from there to get everything ready 3nodding

ah...but...yknow....portuguese time zones are complicated.when i sleep,people are awake,when im awake,some people are alseep xD  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:10 am
ShibbuSama
ah...but...yknow....portuguese time zones are complicated.when i sleep,people are awake,when im awake,some people are alseep xD

Yup, that's why I want you to help set the time. That way you can come, too.
So, you're about 7 hours earlier than I me. So when (your time) can you get online? You were online about 6pm my time last night. Is that a good time for you? It would work for me, too, on say a Saturday.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:28 am
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

So, you're about 7 hours earlier than I me. So when (your time) can you get online? You were online about 6pm my time last night. Is that a good time for you? It would work for me, too, on say a Saturday.

Usually im up from 1pm till 4-5am my time.  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:53 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

So, you're about 7 hours later than I me. So when (your time) can you get online? You were online about 6pm my time last night. Is that a good time for you? It would work for me, too, on say a Saturday.

The time right now, I think, is good for me if it's good for you. Or would a couple hours earlier or later be better? I'm guessing it's almost 1am where you are now. A little early for me, but ok for me if it's ok for you. You said you're up til 4 am (another 3 hours) so maybe we could push it one more hour from about this time on a Saturday.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:54 pm
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

So, you're about 7 hours later than I me. So when (your time) can you get online? You were online about 6pm my time last night. Is that a good time for you? It would work for me, too, on say a Saturday.

The time right now, I think, is good for me if it's good for you. Or would a couple hours earlier or later be better? I'm guessing it's almost 1am where you are now. A little early for me, but ok for me if it's ok for you. You said you're up til 4 am (another 3 hours) so maybe we could push it one more hour from about this time on a Saturday.

actually,its 10:54pm right now.  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:59 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

Great! Do you have Daylight Savings Time? We do, so the hours go off around the end of October here (annoying but there it is). Either we need to plan the party before that or re-coordinate our time zones after that. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 pm
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

Great! Do you have Daylight Savings Time? We do, so the hours go off around the end of October here (annoying but there it is). Either we need to plan the party before that or re-coordinate our time zones after that. lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...you mean the time change thing?

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:08 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

Yes. For us in the USA it changes October 26 I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:11 pm
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

we change ours at 26th october.  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:14 pm
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

Ok, in that case, any weekend other than that one should be fine! can we make it midnight your time, 7pm mine?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:20 pm
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama
JoyRose
ShibbuSama

Ok, in that case, any weekend other than that one should be fine! can we make it midnight your time, 7pm mine?

Sure.  

BakaKeiChan

Kawaii Vampire

13,750 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:18 pm
ShibbuSama
we make it midnight (7pm EST)

Ok, and I think Saturday (or perhaps Friday) is our best day of the week. Which do you prefer? We can try for one in October or November, other than the weekend the time changes. Also, I can't come the first two Saturdays in November (my kid has competitions I am going to attend).  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff