Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:43 pm
Okay, here's a question for everyone~

What's the weirdest way you've died in a video game? D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:55 pm
Tails_FoxPrower

Well in mario on sonic ones on like the Genesis and SNES the game would glitch and I'd end up stuck in the wall and die.

Then theres the many deaths in RE4 >.>  

DarkfireTyranitar

Sebastian Lancaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:27 pm
Tails_FoxPrower

Well, once in ToS, I died 'cause I fought a really weak monster >.> and I had full strength >.< I'm so stupid!

on SA2B I used Omochao(or however you spell it >.<) and threw it at a robot, then a glitch made omochao get stuck in a perpetual throwing motion at me >.> many hits later, I died because I had no more rings close enough >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:51 pm
well, I got the new computer, but it turns out best buy gave me the wrong dang one!! All of those hours of installing the computer and the programs, and it's all wasted because of that. And now I have to start uninstall everything! and then install it again, all because of their stupid mistake!! >.<  

UBERSERKERMAN

Sebastian Lancaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:46 pm
Shinryushadow
well, I got the new computer, but it turns out best buy gave me the wrong dang one!! All of those hours of installing the computer and the programs, and it's all wasted because of that. And now I have to start uninstall everything! and then install it again, all because of their stupid mistake!! >.<
ouch...>.> *Grabs a ploshie rocket launcher/bazookuh hybrid gun and fires a buch of life size Kyrouge, Groundon, Suicune, and Snorlax pooshies at them* plooooooshies are forever....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:26 pm
Tails_FoxPrower

Wierdest way I have died in a game... >.>" Oh! I know! o.o" Sonic and Knuckles for the Genesis... >.>" Well, as we all know, Sonic games are always about the speed... >.>" Well, apparently, I got TOO fast for my own good. On Sonic and Knuckles, I was merely doing my own thing. To my knowledge...there is not a endless pit in Mushroom Hill...except for those on those loop-de-loops that bridge gaps, which typically you are not suppose to fall through, because supposedly there is no way TO fall through. Well the game must have glitched or something because I fell under the loop somehow and died... o_O"

Similar thing kind of happened to me in SSBM, on the Corneria level as a matter of fact... o.O" I was playing the game, then all of a sudden I find myself falling STRAIGHT THROUGH THE GREAT FOX, falling to my demise... o.O"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, for me, my weirdest death was in Sonic 2. Oil Ocean, to be exact. I was Super Sonic there and Sonic fell down and got stuck under one of those pillars holding up the pipework above the oil. So he had a sticky oily death...

What a heck of a way to go. x-x  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:32 pm
*Sees Blizz get pummled by plooooshies and listins to his and Tails' stories* Creeepy >.>  

Sebastian Lancaster

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:16 pm
User Image

It's teh me! =o

Phear. Now. Or the hair will getcha! >=3

OMG PERSONAL INFO~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:18 pm
Tails_FoxPrower
User Image

It's teh me! =o

Phear. Now. Or the hair will get you.

OMG PERSONAL INFO~

Ze mullet o' doom!!! o.O"
*takes out a set of hedge clippers*  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:19 pm
Blizzard120

See that ball of light there? I just happen to be photokinetic. Come at me with those clippers and you'll end up seeing the light in the most dreadful way. ;D x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Tails_FoxPrower
Blizzard120

See that ball of light there? I just happen to be photokinetic. Come at me with those clippers and you'll end up seeing the light in the most dreadful way. ;D x3

*takes out a LOZ style Mirror Shield*
o.o" Flash me, you'd just flash yourself...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:32 pm
Blizzard120

*takes out a LOZ style Mirror Shield*
o.o" Flash me, you'd just flash yourself...
Who said I'd have to do it Kamehameha style? I could just make it show up behind you and asplode. x3

Sploooosions~ ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:11 pm
Tails_FoxPrower
User Image

It's teh me! =o

Phear. Now. Or the hair will getcha! >=3

OMG PERSONAL INFO~
*Bows*"Mullet! o.o"  

Sebastian Lancaster

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:03 pm
Tails_FoxPrower

Weirdest way I've died... well, there's quite a few... so I'll just go with the first I remember.

A long while back, I had been playing through Sonic Advance (Zone 1, Act 1, to be exact) for the sheer heck of it... that little gaming session went horribly wrong when the game glitched out just after a grind.

End result? I have Sonic grinding thin air and going through (more like in front, but still) every layer of the level to his doom. And there was nothing to stop him, either. D:

That's about the only one I can remember at the moment, though...

And as for the photokinetic bit... I'm not really buying it. That 'ball of light' looks like it could be a spot created from the camera's flash or could have already been on the mirror (assuming the picture was taken in front of one)... but that's just me. >.>;

EDIT: I'm not even touching the mullet... o_o;  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces