Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
D-X Shows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:41 pm
JayLightning
"......." Jay's hand slowly stops waving as it falls limp to his side. "Ummm..." Jay looks down and begins to cry. "I had these issues since I was a child! Not even my own mother could help me with it."

*HBK looked around and posed again.*

See I deserve the World title. Now get up! You're a man! You're John Cena! You're the WWF Champion! Come on! You can do it! You beat Kurt Angle. And while we were making out backstage, I mean, making up, we discussed this!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:45 pm
"Acctually... That Bad Boy fellow is WWF Champion. I highly doubt while he holds it.. Any of us could fight him.. Not even in our prime." Jay says and rubs his neck some. He fiddles around with the chains and looks back to HBK. "...... We disscused something? Why don't I remember this?... And what is this rumor I have been hearing about You and Edge?"  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:46 pm
Bad said out loud " HEY! I'M TALKING HERE! " sounding like an angry giant " And even though Bad Boy is gonna kick my a** at Lockdown I atleast deserve some respect! " Bad put his hand in the air yelling out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:48 pm
Jay looks over at Bad and blinks some. "Oh, Hey Show... Didn't see you there."  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:48 pm
JayLightning
"Acctually... That Bad Boy fellow is WWF Champion. I highly doubt while he holds it.. Any of us could fight him.. Not even in our prime." Jay says and rubs his neck some. He fiddles around with the chains and looks back to HBK. "...... We disscused something? Why don't I remember this?... And what is this rumor I have been hearing about You and Edge?"
Well, it's this love triange between Edge, Lita, and me. You see I don't love my wife. I never did. You see that honey?

*HBK waved his hand.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Bad looked at Jay like he was pissed and said " How can you NOT see me? I'm 500 pounds! I eat everything! " Bad then looked at the turnbuckle looking like he has the craving for the turnbuckle padding.  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:54 pm
Jay looked around and then to Bad. He held up his hands in the air then walked over to Bad. He turned Bad around and acted to go for the F-U. He tried to get him off of his feet with a look like he was constipated on his face. He finally quit and thought for a moment before he threw a fake punch at Bad. He aimed for the ribs and barely hit him as he backed away holding his hand like be broke it. He looked at up at Bad and waved his hand infront of his face over and over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Bad looked like he was pissed and went to grab Cena but since he was to high he fell off the persons shoulders and looked around and said in the mic " DAMN I KNEW THOSE PILLS WOULD SHRINK SOMETHING OTHER THEN MY BALLS! " He looked around  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:04 pm
Jay covers his mouth and shock and looks around. "Show?!... I can't believe it's true!.... YOU ACTUALLY HAD BALLS?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:15 pm
" Yeah but I don't think they're there anymore, which wants to make me beat your a** even more! "

He did the Big Shows Choke Slam taunt.  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:20 pm
Jay looks around some then holds his hands up in the air to soon bend down to pump up his shoes. He falls over though and begins rolling on the ground, holding his leg. "I PULLED A HAMMY!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:24 pm
Bad then went to put his foot on Jay and raise his arm in the air and saying in the mic " I officially beat the Champ! "  

brad013

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm
Jay gasps for air after Bad put his foot on him. He spazzums some before he goes limp. He twitches a few times before he stops moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:02 pm
*HBK looked into the camera.*

For all of you at home, this show was brought to you by the D-Generation X. At Lockdown, we will teach all our adversaries that when the going gets tough, D-Generation X gets tougher. And if you're not down with that...

*HBK took off his wig and raised his arm into the X taunt.*  

Rich Harden Oakland A

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:22 pm
Jay gets himself off the ground as he removes the golds chains from around his neck and he rubs his neck slightly. He then removes the Jersey to reveal his D-X shirt and holds up his own D-X taunt.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games