Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:05 pm
fearth
"oi/ yes i think shes coming around though "
"emm? mommy ? dad ?"
"no i am not your mommy kid i say a little to loudly makiking her cry eek oh hey don't do that hey come on i didn't do anything,will help !!" i cry out not being very good with children

it ok little one the thing that killed you mom and dad is dread,crying won't make them came back,but it you feel like it then go ahead and let it out  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:20 pm
the little girl stops crying thensucks in a deep breath
fearth closes her eyes just as a lod wale escapea her mouth
" man and i thought the demon was loud ) she thought
after awhile the child stoped and the towns people came out of hidding

"thank you very much tanks to you we are saved please let use do something for you ," said what must have been the mayor
"i'll take her"
ha? oh ye tanks : fearth gave a women the little girl that huged her tightly in return while the mayor took fearth and her new friend to a warm inn  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:37 pm
fearth
the little girl stops crying thensucks in a deep breath
fearth closes her eyes just as a lod wale escapea her mouth
" man and i thought the demon was loud ) she thought
after awhile the child stoped and the towns people came out of hidding

"thank you very much tanks to you we are saved please let use do something for you ," said what must have been the mayor
"i'll take her"
ha? oh ye tanks : fearth gave a women the little girl that huged her tightly in return while the mayor took fearth and her new friend to a warm inn
walks in the what left of the inn* it not in to bad shape but its seen better days,will was thinking maybe this time i'll get a good night sleep,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:41 pm
please make your slefs at home the in keeper said and smiled
fearth thanked him and left will to his own room she headed for the hot spring sweet smelling sope in hand  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:50 pm
fearth
please make your slefs at home the in keeper said and smiled
fearth thanked him and left will to his own room she headed for the hot spring sweet smelling sope in hand

will walked to his room then look at him self in a vase of water that had no plants in it ,useing the power of the red eye thats a lot out of me he was thinking but i'll that a nice good rest and i'll feel much better in the tomorrow,  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:55 pm
fearth soked in the hot water it had been a long time since she could actly enjoy a nice bath whit out having to worrie when someone or thing was going to kick her out , but now she and will were hounered gests she could sock as long as she wonted yea everthing was a ok  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:59 pm
fearth
fearth soked in the hot water it had been a long time since she could actly enjoy a nice bath whit out having to worrie when someone or thing was going to kick her out , but now she and will were hounered gests she could sock as long as she wonted yea everthing was a ok
will drank an odd veil of holy water and something esle and fell asleep standing up holding his sword  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:13 pm
after a an hour of souking fearth walked back to her room and went in she found a pair of night cloths set out for her and put them on the soft fabric felt nice just as she was about to turn in she decided to cheek on will..
*knock knock* "Will you still up? humm"
fearth opened the door a little and saw him standing up "oh my thats new"
she thought and moved into the room circlinhg the standing sleeper "i wonder if i can get him into his bed "  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:18 pm
fearth
after a an hour of souking fearth walked back to her room and went in she found a pair of night cloths set out for her and put them on the soft fabric felt nice just as she was about to turn in she decided to cheek on will..
she thought and moved into the room circlinhg the standing sleeper "i wonder if i can get him into his bed "
will was dreaming now and starting to say things in his sleep,is his dream there was a person in the darkness saying something the he could now make out and did not know why it was  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:49 pm
tiger12
Ishizai
Ishizai walked through the towns, taking care to stay in the shadows.
"Stupid demons," she muttered, "Why must they always say I'm one of them! I may have done an evil thing in my past but...I'm not one of them!" She shouted this last part accidently. Realising this, she looked around caerfully and saw a group of people not far from where she stood.
ninja *sneaks up behind her and delicately takes your weapons and silently makes a run for it seeing what she is* eek ninja

Ishizai noticed the strange cat like creature sneaking away with her sword and swiftly gave chase. Catching up with the thief, Ishizai stopped in front of her and glared.
"And were exactly do you think you're going with my sword?" Ishizai demanded, "It's obvious you do not wish to use it against me otherwise it's curse would have stopped you from wielding it so why do you want it?"  

Leliana Andraste

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:10 pm
williams_101
fearth
will was dreaming now and starting to say things in his sleep,is his dream there was a person in the darkness saying something the he could now make out and did not know why it was

fearth stoped and tryed to make out what he was saying "will are you ok? will wake up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 am
Ishizai
tiger12
Ishizai
Ishizai walked through the towns, taking care to stay in the shadows.
"Stupid demons," she muttered, "Why must they always say I'm one of them! I may have done an evil thing in my past but...I'm not one of them!" She shouted this last part accidently. Realising this, she looked around caerfully and saw a group of people not far from where she stood.
ninja *sneaks up behind her and delicately takes your weapons and silently makes a run for it seeing what she is* eek ninja

Ishizai noticed the strange cat like creature sneaking away with her sword and swiftly gave chase. Catching up with the thief, Ishizai stopped in front of her and glared.
"And were exactly do you think you're going with my sword?" Ishizai demanded, "It's obvious you do not wish to use it against me otherwise it's curse would have stopped you from wielding it so why do you want it?"
*whistles quite loudly and a big shape comes swooping down with an eagles screech and picks her up by the shoulders, drawing a little blood* smile fly swift *they rise up a ways and start flying off when Tiger drops the sword* eek eep, put me down i need to get us money  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Ishizai skillfully caught her sword as it fell.
"You were going to sell my sword?" she asked angrilly, "There is no way I am going allow you to do that. If you wish to sell stolen weapons then go find someone else's." Ishizai turned and walked a few steps then leapt into the air, using her black wings to boost her higher. She made sure that she had a tight hold on her weapon incase the cat creature decided to try her luck again.
"She'll be sorry if she does," Ishizai muttered, "I don't take too kindly to thieves."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm
Name:Crie
Appearance:
Bio:When he was a young boy he bore witness to a werewolf, instantly he felt pity for the creature anf vowed to find a cure to the illness that had caused a good man to destroy his loved ones.
Powers:earth, and an unnatural influence over animals
Weapons: two katanas, and a large flat sword
Personality: calm, withdrawn  

Ugly Hoe

Ugly Hoe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:56 pm
~walks around the outskirts of a small town waiting till the sunsets and he can begin his heist~  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff