Mind-boggling Autobiographer

4,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Toy Mouse 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:39 pm
I love this poem. It makes me sad too. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm
heart smile crying it is beautiful to hear about the many loves ones of animals and humans we are all alike and need somone to feel world and not just the abuse that they do  

hungry_eyes45

kimomo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:57 am
this poem makes me cry alot crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:06 pm
DramaConChristy
My Rottweiller died. She had to be put down because she was in pain. She couldn't walk. She couldn't even reach her water bowl. What I would've done to go with her the day of her death.

The same thing happened a few years ago to my male Rottie, Raven. He was the best dog. Don't feel guilty like I did. I thought maybe if I had done something different... I thought it was my fault that his back was bad. You actually help me to feel better, knowing that it is more common than I thought. You will see her again one day! Don't wish to go with her, she wouldn't want you to do that until it's your time.  

Arkjinnahn

vodkapetals

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:18 am
this makes me cry because very recently we had to put my baby lilly down because she had cancer. crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm
I can't even think of what it would be like if Hugo died. He runs away so much because my parents ALWAYS let him outside when I tell them not to. If he never came home, I'd be devastated. . . . .

Earl: you old dog, you! My God! The whole neighborhood loved you! I was so little, that I barely remember, but I remember nana and poppy taking you to the vet, and coming home without you. I love you, boy, and I miss you to this day.  

Kjemper Ulv

Kjemper Ulv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm
pumKinQueen007
this makes me cry because very recently we had to put my baby lilly down because she had cancer. crying crying crying crying crying crying

I'm sorry. *hugs pumKinQueen007*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 am
That poem made me cry for the first time about the death of my beloved 14 year old pup named Chance. I'd never had the chance to say goodbye, nor did I ever cry, because less than a month later my own grandma died.
Plus, reading that while MCR's Helena was playing (if any MCR haters are going to flame me, read the story behind why Helena was written) made me especially want to cry, because it returned me to the month that everything just fell apart.

R.I.P. Chance. I'll see you at the Rainbow Bridge someday in the far off future. Sorry you'll have so long to wait, pup.  

Evelyn598

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:50 pm
i love this poem whenever i read it i think of my old dog sheebah who passed away, and i never had a chance to say goodbye to her. i just came home looking for my dog and my parent told me they took her to the vets to be put down. i was sooo upset and mad at my parents.
R.I.P Sheebah  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:21 pm
You didn't write that did you? That poem came in a card with my dogs ashes from an animal hospital  

xXx21stCentryBreakdownxXx

xXx21stCentryBreakdownxXx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:24 pm
But I'm glad you posted it, it makes me cry everytime I read it. It reminds me of my dog pika, the poem came with her ashes, it always makes me feel a little bit better, when I'm done crying I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:34 pm
crying I can't read this without bawling my face off!!! R.I.P. my lovely little kitty babies!!! crying  

Rika the Keyblade Master

Ookami Ame

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 pm
I got that poem four times.

My mom only let me read it the first time, and never again...

I can't even read it now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:22 pm
Thats sad but so wonderful.I feel like crying heart I dont like to think about that,since ive already lost some pets.But this does make me happier to think about my pets...passing away...When they do have to go.  

MyDino

town_kryier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 pm
I love this story soooo much. Everytime I read this I think about my baby Mickey. I was very young when she died but I still remember her as clear as seeing her in my head. Our little stinker of a dalmation smile . All my fish I have lost and my hamster I cried until I couldn't breathe. I couldn't imagining losing my other dogs. I do believe this and even when all my dogs do die, I will see them again.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff