Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
One who made me (dooone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 pm
((A few posts ago o_O; It was mentioned a few times...))

*GL was unaware of Black using her abilities to hide his true form, making him appear human again. The others may have saw him as a young man with glasses, but he still saw himself as a half reaper/incubus creature, complete with wings that were shifting around on their own a bit. He was starting to feel a bit unusual...*

GL: "I'd offer, but I have quite a bit of paperwork to take care of..." Actually.. I'm... feeling weird, guys. I can't explain it...

*It suddenly hit him then, that he was absorbing energy.. energy being left off by Rosemary's anger and Daphne's fear. It made his stomach churn a little, but at the same time... he was beginning to crave it a bit. A number of small tendrils formed out of his wings, making leech-like mouths for themselves. They squealed on their own, quietly but still audible. GL swore in his head, and forced his wings back into his body, even if nobody else could see them. He needed to keep them under control.*

*All the while, he was a little too preoccupied to realize he was also letting off a rather weak, barely detectable aura. It would increase the tempers and anxieties of everyone in the room, even if just by a small amount.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:24 pm
*It only made Rosemary naturally angrier that he could increase her temper, which was her usual emotion. Then she became annoyed that she couldn't calm herself down. Made one wonder if the deadly sin of anger was created because if her.* Black says to either use your damn disguise rune or stop whatever the hell you're doing because you're stressing her ability to keep you masked and make us not see or hear your extra appendages.

Blocking that aura from the stranger is not easy either.*To most people the little fox girl looked asleep however to him, he saw her eyes tightly shut as she was concentrating. She was attempting to do a full disguise on him, but he wasn't making it easy. It didn't help that his normal huggy aura had changed to one that made her a little frustrated.*

*For Rosemary, it built on and on until she wanted to throw her shoe at his head to knock him out. Instead she put on a pleasant smile and was rather determined to get away from the reaper.* This way sir. *She walked off and didn't wait for him and lead him through the house, showed him where just about everything was; the pools, the male area of the bathhouse, the hot springs, the gardens, the library, the movie room, the kitchen, the doctor's (her) office, and pretty much everywhere else she could think of to take him and talked about all the rooms. Saying things like: "The source of the spring is from some underground caves and it surfices over there" or "You can find some copies I've made of some rare books in here." (of course you can have him comment or have him think something. I'm just listing off everywhere he'll end up).*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:25 pm
*GL swore mentally, and quickly used his disguise charm again. He also focused a bit, and got his aura under control.*

GL: Sorry! I didn't know she was hiding my appearance...

*For a brief second before his aura was under control, Rosemary could of sworn his eyes had changed colors... Black, with pure red pupils.*

*Once Rosemary had lead Cian out of his office, he slumped in his chair and sighed. Getting Rosemary angry and frustrated was definitely the LAST thing he wanted to do. He then got up and chased after Phil the poring, the little pink slime monster cheerfuly bouncing down the halls with the sign still in it's mouth. Catching it, he replaced the sign outside the doorway, and chided the poring for it's behavior.Chewy crawled out from under GL's desk, and activated his own disguise rune, transforming from a small dragon into a pre-teen looking boy again.*

GL: Eh, anyway... you were saying, Daphne?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:42 pm
Cian followed Rosemary away from the office. Curious, he thought simply, very curious. "Ah, books." He said, knowingly, "My one true passion." He decided not to ask any oblivious questions but to lie low for a bit.

Daphne answered GL with her mind thought: What was I saying? Oh right, Cian went by a different name before. He...I guess you could say "saved" me from being burnt on a stake. But in return he made me like him. He told me he'd leave me alone from that time until he said to come back. Now, I am betting, is the time he thinks is right. I believe he made me to be a sort of mate to him, though I can't be sure.

Daph paused in the thoughts and memories to recollect herself, before continuing. He also.. he put a "connecting curse" on me... Have you ever heard of one of those curses, GL?

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:32 pm
*BlackMN yawned and pulled the blanket off the back of the futon. She wrapped it around her and appeared as if she might fall asleep. She was tired from putting a lot of effort into keeping GL hidden and the massive candy eating/full stomach didn't help wink . For a moment she thought it would be nice to snuggle into someone else. She missed her usual company who has been absent for some time now.* Mate? Mate as in having kids or just a lover? Meaning you can have kids in the usual way? A vampire that can eat food and possibly have children... *She only knew of the type from the line Veni and Rosemary are from.* If you can actually do that, Rosemary would be so envious of you.

Isn't it for many of the old fuddy duddies? *Said Veni laying one of the couches in a separate reading area.*

You can take most of the books to your room, however there are some that are marked that aren't allowed to be taken out of this area.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:17 pm
GL: Sorry, I really don't know much about curses, except for the one I had, and the one Jacob's under...

*He began to rummage around behind his desk, going through things inside of a chest. Finding what he was looking for, he sat next to Black and offered her a large Pac-Man shaped pillow.*

*Being the one that was helping to "translate" the mental conversation, Chewy spoke up while somehow getting his hands on another of GL's chocolates.*

Chewy: Rosemary told me about that... something to do with if one person dies, the other does too or somethin' like that.

GL: ... Wow, you really have no tact, Chewy... HEY! How did yo..

*Glaring at the disguised dragon, he leaned forward, and smacked the back of his hand, quickly swiping up the chocolate as it fell.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:08 pm
Daph smiled faintly, answering Black, "No." SHe thought, "No kids... just a mate. As in someone to command, live with, use, and maybe love... though I doubt it." She sighed, "And a connecting curse is... almost exactly as Chewy said.. it is originally said in Latin, though in my case it was french. Somehow he knew I'd want revenge... so if I even dare to harm him he will...the curse will hurt me.. it is not only with death you see. It is with pain. So far I have found no way to break it. When I do.." Her face turned to stone, "He will pay."

Cian nodded, "Of course." He replied, stroaking his chin. "perhaps I will come back here later.. Let us move on."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:40 am
Ahh so you mean a husband of old... Rosemary described those to me once and told me how lucky she was. *She shifted a little.* I thought Rosemary said all vampires had a sort of connecting curse with their master...but not that extreme...yours must be different due to it being a spell. If I were to scratch you, he'd feel it?

*Next she pointed out to him several of the areas he wasn't to enter while on the second floor (the library is on the second floor btw)...one of them being the door that led to Black's and Jacob's room area. She didn't say where it went. They went off to the dining room and all its 'instruments of torture.' Umm where else... you should know various spots of the house XD*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:21 am
Daph hesitated before nodding, If I felt it and it was enough pain. That is the thing with the curse. Even if you cry out for an instant, the pair will feel it. Let me tell you, a while back I think someone was after Cian because while in my dorm I felt a sharp pain in my back, i was so close to my heart. I knew I wasn't sick.. you know, we don't get sick... but I didn't know what else to believe. I actually expected blood to come rushing out of my body like Cian's did at that moment; however, only a nasty bruise was left. I should be thankful he didn't lie the curse with more strength

To bad I didn't curse Evelyn with stronger force, Cian mused, then I would have been able to read her every thought, every emotion, her pain would be mine and likewise. He mentally sighed. Oh well. He shrugged to Rosemary's question, "Where ever, Madame, you must know this house better than I."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:32 pm
(Sorry for confusing you, but that question was aimed at the brains behind the characters. Yeah I formatted it weird and I understand how it could be misread.)

*Rosemary appeared to think about where else to show him for a few moments. What she was really doing was conveying the similar thought Cian and Daphne shared.*

I can't think of any other place you can go, Sir, that I haven't already shown you. *She went to the main desk and opened up a guide that BlackMN wrote up of things to do for the guests and looked through it.* I didn't leave much out. *She handed the program to Cian.* Would it please you to do one of these activities?

(Now's your chance to shine! You can have him do things that THoR is already known to have: movie room, dance room, karaoke, games, diving into a pool, enjoying a soak in the hot springs, or a long bath....or you can even come up with something else that he would love to do.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 pm
Having received those thoughts from Rosemary, GL clenched his fists. He was really beginning to despise people who put curses on others. His mother, him, his friends... Getting up, he locked the door to his office so he could stop using his disguise charm without worry.

I'm locking my door, just let me know if you want in or out, anyone. My wings are driving me crazy...

*The instant he stopped using his charm, his wings poured out into the air like a flood of black fog. Small bits of teeth and spikes had emerged all along their surface, giving the appendages a decidedly evil and deadly look.*

*Taking a moment to try and calm himself, he knelt down next to the mini-fridge that was built into his desk, taking out a cold soda. He glanced back at Black and Daph*

"Do you two want anything?"

Daph, I'm sorry you're cursed. I wish there was something I could do... Hey, maybe Jacob could remove the curse somehow. He won't be back for a couple days though, last I remember...

*Indeed, the neceromancer had told everyone that he would be gone on a small 2 or 3 day trip. He'd be out of contact, but he would be safe. Jacob had simply went to meet with a number of fellow mages and a fewer number of necromancers.*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:50 pm
Do you despise me then Galantros? They may not last for more than a few days, but I've still hexed a few people.

*BlackMN breathed the deep even breath of a sleeper and adjusted the blanket.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:50 pm
"No thank you," Daph responded, adding as an after message thought ((thing)) unless you can find a way to break this curse.. but that is for me to find out. I can't drag you guys into my own problems. She smiled brightly as if to show the two that she was okay. "You know," She said outloud, "I could do with some relaxing... that hot springs out back sounds so good." She purred for effect. Thanks for your help. May I have out please, GL?

"hmm..." Said Cian looking down at the program, his mustles ached from all of the traveling he had been doing. "The hot springs sound relaxing. I think I may go there to help my weary bones. Madame, would you please show me to them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:59 pm
*Rosemary had missed some of the conversation in the other room due to several of the earlybird guests waking up upstairs and flooding her with other thoughts. It was difficult for her to concentrait on two groups at the same time when they weren't exactly near eachother in other parts of the house, so she was allowing most thoughts to pass (meaning dificulty with Cian being in one area, the rest being in another...it wouldn't have been a problem if it was just her in one area and the group in another). She inwardly sighed at that and hoped she didn't miss anything important.* If you want to change before we go, Domnul~ Claire, I'll wait here for you. *She waited if he did and then took him to the hot springs.*

~Domnul is the Romanian equivalent of Mr. and Doamna for Mrs.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games