Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Two wars of crystal (Open for RPers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't forget the poll!
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:02 pm
(We are the west.)

Dhalgren shrugged. "Hey, we might just find it out of pure dumb luck."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:03 pm
(Sorry. I was wrong. I'm trying to fill out more bloody tax forms at the same time.)  

Mr.Navar

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:07 pm
((lol. 'Tis okay. I was like 'omg! I thought we were East!' and then I looked at the bottom and I thought 'oh thank god.' xd sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:09 pm
(Man, i ahte taxes. I have the bloody lngest name, and they want your full name on the sheets like a billion times. And your full signature.)  

Mr.Navar

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:11 pm
((rofl. I'm glad I'm not old enough to fill out taxes yet. xd And my last name's only four letters! blaugh But I don't have a signature. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:16 pm
(Oh your lucky. I have to fill out the name: Andrew Joseph Navar Laughren Kyoht Wolf. Now try writing that a billion times. stressed And they ask for you to print your name, and then sign it. scream )  

Mr.Navar

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:27 pm
((HOLY COW!!! gonk THAT'S SO LONG!! I just have Rachel Kimie P---. xd heart My hand hurts from doing exams. I don't think I'd be able to write my name a billion times. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:39 pm
Dhalgren plodded along, full of dust. "I wonder when this palce had rain last." He said loking around. he looked down the road. "We should get to Khraskanova tommorow. Let's continue for an hour, and then we'll set up camp."  

Mr.Navar

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:52 pm
Mr.Navar
Dhalgren plodded along, full of dust. "I wonder when this palce had rain last." He said loking around. he looked down the road. "We should get to Khraskanova tommorow. Let's continue for an hour, and then we'll set up camp."
"kay"she tries to shake off the dust a ways behind them then turns into her cat-eared self and walks beside them working on trying to get the dust out of her long hair  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:55 pm
After traveling for a while, Dhalgren stoopped, and walked toward a small clearing in the tree's not far from the road. "We set up camp here." he siad. He unbucled his sword form his back, and leaned it against a tree nearby.  

Mr.Navar

animeluvr33

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:04 pm
Amaya jumped up into the tree Dhalgren was resting on. "Okay, do you two eat meat?" She asked sitting down on the thick branch.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:06 pm
"Huh. That's all I can eat. Raw meat, and bread, or I get sick."  

Mr.Navar

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:14 pm
(I got to go. I'll be back in maybe 20 min.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:15 pm
"Yes, that's right," Amaya said. "And you, Tiger?" She asked getting up. "I'm going to go get food and water."  

animeluvr33

Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:25 pm
(Hey, I'm back.)

Dhalgren stood up, and walked aorung the clearing gathering some firewood. He chopped a small tree brach into kindling, and started a small fire.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff