Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:14 am
Kuharai
The heartless might have been the test subjects for the nobodies... because apparently nobodies are smarter than heartless.

........ How could a Heartless be a test subjects to the Nobodies for being dumber? I don't think that's true. Because if it is, then Ansem the Heartless would be stupid and not being able to possessed Riku.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 am
T'was being sarcastic about nobodies being smarter than heartless.

What I think is that the Organization XIII nobodies are fairly organized. If their heartless's were NOT organized ((Ansem Heartless going off on his own...)), then the nobodies could work together and overpower each heartless individually and use them as test subjects for how the order of being without a heart is.

OR, another theory is a nobody vs heartless war.. with Ansem Heartless being the only heartless to escape.  

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:37 am
That is true how the Organization are organized (that is, if they don't try to betray each other) and how they became powerful. Unfortunately, the Nobodies and Heartless hate each other and I think the Organization would rather kill all the Heartless to create Kingdom Heart than using them as test subjects.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:04 pm
i have no idea they could be anywhere  

DarkDark_Soul

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:05 am
I have a feeling sora might have even killed off their heartless along the way.... stare i mean, their heartless dunt have to have a human form right? like xenohart, since sora simply turned into a shadow and yet he still produced a nobody...so u never know one of those many heartless sora killed off might just be one of the member's heartless.
I 'm quite interested to know what the members were like as humans and how they got consumed by darkness, since some of them i simply just cant imagine the reason, like demyx for example....he doens;t seem evil at all....wonder why he went to the dark side..... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:40 am
You made a good theory about the Heartless, ~ getsumei ~. However, I'm quite curious about the five members who were with Xenohart. They were there experiencing with Xenohart, so wouldn't they too have human formed Heartless like Xenohart? I mean, I would understand if it's happened to Number 7 to 12, but Number 2 to 6 are the original scientists with Xenohart.

And as for how Number 7 to 12 lose their hearts? Hmm.... I'm having troubled figuring out as well as you do. I mean, I agree with you about Demyx. He doeesn't look like the type of guy to lose his heart, but I guess we'll never really know what happened. I bet Luxord lost his heart after losing so many bets and never win when he was a Somebody. LOL JK JK xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas