Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
[IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS? POST HERE!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuL-2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:50 pm
That's a really fun idea.
I would tottally give the thumbs up if you or someone else wanted to start that up.
I, myself don't have enough time to do any art because of school.

But if someone does get something started, I'll post up the comics in the main thread and everyone involved will get recognition.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:00 am
funny chibis ^^  

serenity_skater

2,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:08 am
I would if I actually could make decent art in a short while, but I also work alot so I won't be able too V.v and I'm not really good in making art either.

So I will leave it up to someone else instead xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Roy Were-ForUniMare

So I will leave it up to someone else instead xp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heh... Well you have all the artists in the guild to help you. I'll see if I can get a real life friend to help out, two actually, one runs a comic. [X] and the other just sorts of draws [X] . Do what you can, I'll try to help out as well.
If you can guess how many cookies I have behind my back, I'll give you both of them! <3
I have a new Quest, I would like every user on Gaia to donate ONE Gold to me, if so, I would have 4,756,281g [as of Oct 8th]
3[and 99 counterparts]/4,756,281 users donated

Pheregames
Vice Captain

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Pheregames
Vice Captain

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:17 pm

Could we have a How to/Help Fourm? Like for those who want step-by-step how to draw, general, high detailed things, ect. None of us are perfect, so we can all contribute and learn from it 3nodding

If you can guess how many cookies I have behind my back, I'll give you both of them! <3

I have a new Quest, I would like every user on Gaia to donate ONE Gold to me, if so, I would have 4,756,281g [as of Oct 8th]

17[and 949 counterparts]/4,756,281 users donated

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:32 am
Yeah, we should have that forum.
Where will we get the tutorials from and sorts? We can have one main thread as a sticky for links to tutorials.. and then the users can create their own threads on their OWN tutorials?  

NuL-2
Vice Captain

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:57 am
ConsumeFire
Where will we get the tutorials from and sorts? We can have one main thread as a sticky for links to tutorials.. and then the users can create their own threads on their OWN tutorials?

Thats a good idea^^

Regarding the Comic, is it okay if I open a thread for it and if so, where should I post it in?
Then I could make up the rules for it aswell^^

@ Pheregames: Thanks for wanting to help out, I sure will be needing it V,v.... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:42 pm
Hn, put it in the GD.
Since that's where all of the games are.  

NuL-2
Vice Captain

Roy Soraxis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:21 pm
ConsumeFire
Hn, put it in the GD.
Since that's where all of the games are.

Okay I will do that... tomorrow or something xd , now its time for me to go to bed after celebrating my 2 year anni. with my gf, so laters!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:58 pm
ConsumeFire

Many members have Da accounts. One of my friends, in real life, like many are on both Gaia and DA, and are willing to share How-To Guides. There are countless guides, and I've seen quite a bit of "Rate my art/help me improve" threads, those could go in there as well.

As for the Members, I suppose they could have their own styles, they can contribute as well. Some people are excellent at say, drawing the hair, but have trouble with the eyes. Maybe have a Sticky for "Cheating Hands" "Drawing Hands" "Drawing Feet" "Useing Photoshop" "How to Upload your image" ect. Or useing your idea, have a Sticky to each of the threads. Maybe we can try a protoype in the Crew Subforum before we open it up? Beacuse its going to take a bit to start it off.

17[and 949 counterparts]/4,756,281 users donated

Pheregames
Vice Captain

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

NuL-2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:27 am
Ahh yeah. That's a really good idea.
Next weekend I should have some free time, we'll talk more about it then?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:04 pm
I am practicing to draw some sort of tribal style, if I can feel comfortable in making, could I put up a shop of that too?  

Roy Soraxis

NuL-2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:14 pm
If it's for freebies, just add it to your main thread.
Only one thread per artist on the main forum. If that's what you're asking.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:47 am
ConsumeFire
If it's for freebies, just add it to your main thread.
Only one thread per artist on the main forum. If that's what you're asking.

It could be a good way to practice^^ thanksies  

Roy Soraxis

Akiralta

Thieving Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:07 pm
Perhaps there should be 2 writing subforums? One could be for freebies, and the other for people to post up their work and have it commented on. Or there could be a subforum just for people who want critiques...  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games