Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:15 pm
Zack woke the next morning sitting in bed with his breakfast. He had ordered Geoffory to bring breakfast to Strike this morning but he wasnt sure if he had recieved it or not. Probably not...He thought. The feeling of helping someone really did feel good. He now knew how the old woman had felt a few days before her death. The sun had come up but a few clouds would hide the sun from him. Zack removed himself from the bed heading for the balcony. The fresh air did him good at this time. He soaked it up, inhaling as much as he could. He watched the people below walk past mingling with one another. He noticed a few people glancing up at him. He continued to stare down at them. So much pain yet everyone lives like nothing has happened. Ignorince...Something I try not to posesses...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:19 pm
Zacks butler had brought him his breakfast. Strike nibbled at it a little. He didn't like to be a burden, but his lunch yesterday was in exchange for helping him so he didn't feel so bad about that. He ate most of it anyway and thanked the butler. Strike sat there for a bit then walked out to the balcony. He looked around and spread his wings to warm them in the morning sun. He looked to his right and saw Zack standing there. In a yawn, "Good moring neighbor, he he" Strike was trying to be as light hearted as possible after the serious talks of yesterday. "So, what are we doing today Zack? Looking for a good place to rip off? I have an excellent strategy. I'll distract them with my oh my god its an angel routine and you can run in and rob people while everyone is distracted. Sounds like a plan huh?" Strike smirks a bit, knowing they are going to have fun whatever they do today. He hops up on the ledge and sits like he did the night before. "So are you up for it?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:36 pm
Never once turning to look at Strike Zack replied. "I work Alone, sorry but your on your own." He said trying not to be mean. He stepped up onto the railing with his cloak in hand and flew off into the distance and landed on a local resteraunt. He could be seen from his house as he threw on his cloak and jumped down landing on one knee. He got up and walked out of the ally way in the back and walked along the streets easy sliping his sly hands into the pockets of strangers and pulling out whatever he could. Maybe he should have taken up that little offer. He started having a bit of trouble. The people didnt stay long for him to take more then what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:50 pm
"Ok, fine then. I'll do mine own shopping." Strike flew off in the opposite direction, not stopping as of yet. Just looking for a place that he might find interesting.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:56 pm
Zack, with his quick eyes realized that he was being watched by one of the waiters in the reseteraunt. He swallowed and turned his back to the resteraunt and casually just waited around the bus stop. He sighed and stuffed his hands into his half empty pockets. This wasnt a good day so far for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:03 pm
A tall figure was seen walking in the direction of the town. he appeared to be an ordinary 17 year old, but he was much more. he was Hibiki Tokai. he reached into his pocket and counted out a fairly large amount of gold coins. he had won these in a compettition that occured a few days ago. hopefully i can get some food here, and maybe a little whiskey, he thought to himself.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:09 pm
Zack finaly noticed the waiter coming out to check on him. He turned and left the area. As he headed down the streets he was able to pick more pockets easily now. Zack came across a younge man and noticed instantly that he was new around here. Well, to Zack anyways. He watched as he counted his gold and grinned slyly. He was going to make his move soon...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:15 pm
Strike flies over and notices one man stands out among the rest. He saw the shining of the gold he was playing with and thought maybe he would see Zack soon. As a master thief, this should be a golden opportunitty for him. Flying down to him, he lands right infront of him. "Hey there stranger. Just blow into town cause I haven't seen you before. The name's Strike, whats yours?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:18 pm
Strike has a sudden urge, he needs to fly away from this place for a while. He senses something, but he isn't quite sure what it is. "I must go, sorry to cut it short." What is this terrible feeling, what could it be?!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:21 pm
Zack clentched his fist and looked at Strike. What is he doing! This is ones mine!He thought in rage. He glared at Strike for a while and wasnt sure whether to blow his cover or to go for it. He shook his head and went for it before Strike could do much. He walked around and behind the new stranger and pick-pocketed the stranger while Strike was speaking to him. He started to think that just maybe Strike actaully might be helping him out. He made his way past the two and headed far off.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:35 am
Hibiki continued to walk, completely unaware that he had just been pickpocketed. only when he put his hand in his pocket did he know something was wrong. he noticed someone walking very fast off in the distance. as a matter of fact, it was the same guy who walked past him. that theif, he said to himself. he didnt want to alert the person right away, they could get away. in stead, he followed the man, but kept his distance so he didnt alert him. he wanted to get him when he was standing alone, or at least in a more secluded area....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:43 am
Zack made it home and entered his white mansion. He was greeted by his butler and smiled. Zack told him that he wanted something to drink and a small snack. He walked up to his room and shut the door. Quickly he pulled out what he stole and placed it on his nightstand by his bed. He picked up some letters that Geoffory had placed by his lamp and began to open them. Not many where as important as others to him.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:51 am
Hiding behind a tree, Hibiki saw the boy enter a white mansion. a theif like him lives in a place like this? he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:59 am
Zack threw the rest of the mail into the grabage and proceeded to his bed and started to coun the money he stole. He had earned more from the boy he had pick-pocketed with Strike. He got up and walked over to the balcony and watched the people below.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:55 pm
Hibiki walked over to the mansion. he knocked on the front door.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff