Reply 13: Rp Forest
The Forest Elementals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:21 pm
Netta stood in the river, eyes closed, with a staff in her hand. The water came up to her waist, and the stones slipped between her toes. She stood, silent and still.... then- with a swing and a stab a large colourful guppy was implaed on the spear. She opened her eyes again and smiled. Throwing the fish ashore, she hopped onto the bank, cloaking herself in her robes. The sun shone off the elegant midnight blue. Taking her proud haul back to the camp, she smiled. This was what she did, and would never tire of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:24 pm
(( Lol. I can't post until Talon does. xP ))  

xElectricity

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:29 pm
Netta looked around the small settlement, searching for the chief. It was quiet, and seemingly deserted. She sat, underneath the suns rays, and let the warmth dry her a little. She had no problem with being wet, but it was nice to feel the water evaporating from her skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 pm
" Haeliona, are you okay?! What's wrong? Do you need wate- " Nasuka was cut off by her. " Tell me what is wrong. Please "  

xElectricity

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:39 pm
Netta gazed lazily around, bored to tears with the lack of people. As an adventurous hunter, she found quiet and peaceful absolutely boring. She hoped something would happen.

((a more literate way of saying... BUMP!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:02 am
Gaian Username: Dainty Climax
Clan: No Clan, Formerly Light
Name: Ghora
Personality: Due to her exposure to city life, in the forest Ghora may seem jugdemental, cold, and reserved, but the truth is she is just self contained. Ever watching the choices and movements of others, she prefers to hold back just a bit to take in the scenery and sounds. She comes off strongly introverted, and may present odd moods, but when she is comfortable and senses the oppurtunity, she'll speak her exact thoughts and opinions with no hesitation.
Apperence:User Image
History: ghora was raised and resided within the boundaries of the Light clan for many, many years. Before long, she grew miserably bored, and felt her light was fading, and something was cloaking her world, and shifting her sight into a gloomy state. Eventually, feeling ever so slightly enveloped in darkness, caught in her own perplexed feelings, she felt she had no choice to leave it all, leave the secluded forest, and find a new light. Ghora retreated to the outside, fleeing the forest for a long, long time, until she believed she was forgotten. During that time in her escape, she settled into a very bright city near an ocean. This city stayed lit day and night, a broad assortment of colors and lights draping from every piece of architect. Advertisements, movies, quotes, commercial products, they all accompanied the fast-paced concrete party jungle she lived in, and helped to comfort her in her withdrawal from the enchanted forest. Her city name became Kathleen not long after her arrival, and she worked odd jobs between day-care jobs; Ghora was a saint around children and handled them incredibly well. (History in Progress)

User Image  

abcdefghij 4444

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:55 am

Uh, can I be the offspring of two members of two different clans? Someone please reply soon, so I can modify the profile. sweatdrop

Gaian Username: flameangel_child524
Clan: Fire
RPC Name: Akazuki Kumiko
Personality: Inheriting both her father's fighting skills and her mother's kind nature, Kumiko feels quite out of place in the Fire Clan. She knows of the plans already set in motion and that she plays a part as the clan healer, but dreams of the day when all clans would be united as one instead of being divided as they are now.
Appearance: With dark, midnight blue hair, violet/gray eyes, and pale skin, Kumiko sports a curvy frame, which she tends to hide under loose clothing. She favors the colors black, red, and white, and will wear the occasional violet.
History: Kumiko is the daughter of a Fire elemental and a Wind elemental, hence, she finds herself torn between the personalities and goals of both clans. Her mother, from the Wind clan, died when she was just two years old, so she grew up with her father in the Fire clan. She does her part to help the Fire clan in their battles, but at the same time tries her hardest to keep the peace. There are times, though, when the violent tendencies Kumiko inherited from her father surface, and then she becomes really dangerous.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:50 am
((ok, i think this is hereby a dead rp))  

Mad Madam Mimm

emerald_elf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:59 am
You told me to post this here so here it is! biggrin

Gaian Username: emerald_elf
Clan: Wind
Name: Yeladi Foal
Personality: She is always putting others before herself, and is optimistic.
Apperence: She has pale skin and long, dark hair. Her eyes are a purpley-blue.
History: Yeladi lived in a house just outside the forest with her father. She accidently found out who her mother was, a loyal member of the wind clan. Her father did not want to be reminded of Yeladi's mother in any way, and was especially cross when Yeladi inherited her mother's powers. One night, when Yeladi was fast asleep, her father took her into the forest, then left her and ran away. Since then she has lived with the wind clan, using her powers in the best way she could:healing.
Anything Else:This only just happened so she is new here.[/  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:47 am
Gaian Username: Precious_jade
Clan: light
Name:Moon Solaris
Personality: Sweet,gentle,warm,her voice barely comes above a whisper,loves to laugh,very attractive,kinda naive,peppy,overly friendly,always sees the good in everyone,sensitive. Most guys want her to be provocative and alluring but she prefers quiet and friendly any day. Her brother Tyrek Solaris was killed protecting her from a Dark Clan member who wanted to force himself upon Moon.Tyrek and moon were very close and inseperable.
Apperance:User Image
History: her parents and older brother were killed by rebels of the Dark(shadow) clan
Anything Else:she has three freckles across her nose and a scar on her shoulder blade.

Precious_Jade

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:28 am

Konnichiwa! It's me, the girl who plays Akazuki Kumiko. Anyway, since I wasn't able to find a suitable anime pic to represent her appearance, I used the avatar generator at Tektek. So...here's how my character looks like! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By the way, when do we start?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:48 pm
Gaian Username: snubsnub

Clan: Dark

Name: Nutrisse

Personality: Outgoing, and mischevious. Usually isn't very cautious around the Light and Earth clan. Knows they are kind.

Appearance: User Image

History: Unknown.

Anything Else: N/A  

snubsnub
Crew

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:00 pm
Nutrisse hid behind the tree, heart racing with the cross bow in her hand. She silently creeped to the side of the tree and took a peek at the clearing. There was a wolf, a wild black wolf, here in this forest! She was so excited. She had plans for this wolf. She would capture it, and train it as her hunting partner. She took a bottle out of her arrow case, and dripped it onto the end of one of the arrows. It was a kind of potion that would make the animal sleep. She lined up her crossbow with the wolves leg. The wolf dropped to the floor, dead asleep while Nutrisse tied its legs and dragged it down the forest, back to her cottage.

When she got home, she wiped her arm over her forehead. "Oh my goodness, this wolf sure eats alot."

((Sorry I didn't send in the profile ^^; wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:44 am
(uh...Is this thread still alive?)

Eyes closed, shoulders relaxed, Akazuki Kumiko leaned back against the tall pine tree and breathed in, feeling as though the nature that surrounded her was sinking into her body and cleansing it. She didn't know why her father - or the rest of her clan, for that matter - didn't take the time to enjoy the bounty the earth brought them. And by 'bounty', she didn't mean wealth and magical abilities and stuff; she wanted someone from the Fire clan to see that just sitting in the forest, taking all the peaceful surroundings in, was a blessing in itself. They didn't need any more land, power, and other such nonsense. It was for this reason that, despite her natural fighting abilities inherited from her father - which included the power to produce fire at will and control its motion path from a distance - she chose to be the clan's healer. She wanted good to come out of her inherited powers, which were augmented by those she inherited from her now-deceased mother.

The midnight blue-haired girl sighed in utter contentment, then brought out the small sketchbook she'd made herself. I wish the clan hadn't gotten this stupid idea at all...

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Xx_Rainbow-x-Bubbles_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:54 am
i just love to do this kinda stuff so i wanna join 3nodding

Gaian Username: neko_ninja222
Clan: earth
Name: kitty
Personality: very shy,quiet,gentle
Apperence: User Image
History: kittys mother and father left her in the rain and never came back for her...  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff