Reply 13: Rp Forest
The other world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:16 pm
Gerad laughed and said "No you're act of foolishness has caused you to lose!" Gerad lunged his blade at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Bellemiere ran to him to help fearing that if he died her world would come falling down, seeing the blade come out, she pulled out her own dagger and pushed it out of the way.

"I just found some sort of peace, so would you mind taking your testosterone battle somewhere else please!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, as she held his blade down with her own, "If we want this world to work Haures we cannot destroy him, we don't have enough power to hold up a unvierse on our own, and Gerard, we need Haures dark leadership to control the rebellious souls at the arena, so maybe instead of hating one another we could try to work together, for once PLEASE!"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:16 pm
Lady_Mac
Bellemiere ran to him to help fearing that if he died her world would come falling down, seeing the blade come out, she pulled out her own dagger and pushed it out of the way.

"I just found some sort of peace, so would you mind taking your testosterone battle somewhere else please!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, as she held his blade down with her own, "If we want this world to work Haures we cannot destroy him, we don't have enough power to hold up a universe on our own, and Gerad, we need Haures dark leadership to control the rebellious souls at the arena, so maybe instead of hating one another we could try to work together, for once PLEASE!"
"I can be a fool but I trust a lady's word." Gerad sheathed his blade and then said his apoligies "But note that light and dark may never co-exist."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:28 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Lady_Mac

"I just found some sort of peace, so would you mind taking your testosterone battle somewhere else please!" She rolled her eyes in annoyance, as she held his blade down with her own, "If we want this world to work Haures we cannot destroy him, we don't have enough power to hold up a universe on our own, and Gerad, we need Haures dark leadership to control the rebellious souls at the arena, so maybe instead of hating one another we could try to work together, for once PLEASE!"
"I can be a fool but I trust a lady's word." Gerad sheathed his blade and then said his apoligies "But note that light and dark may never co-exist."
"Light has attacked Dark. Notice I did not strike back. Bellemiere, this man can co-exist with noone, for he has created a world for everyone, that noone thought they needed. Yet they do, and unrealizing, they have turned against him, as he has fought back. His time will come."  

The Magic Goat of Death

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:24 pm
Bellemiere pulled Haures aside, "Can you be quiet and patient? We cannot hold up an entire universe with only three of us, we need him to concentrate and hold it up, Right now we are only just getting to know our surroundings. He may not be able to co-exist with anyone around him due to an over arrogant nature, but right now, you're not to far behind him. I could probably beat the two of you together with any weapon given to me. I was a well trained assassin in my past life, and don't you forget that." she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Just relax for a bit, and enjoy what power you are given." She backed up giving him more space, "Lets go and see what this world awaits for us, we might be dead, but we should still try to live with what we have." She gave a small smile and sheathed her dagger, keeping it by her ankles, and hiding it with the hem of her red dress. "You'd be amazed at what weapons I will always carry." she laughed with a bright smile.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:49 pm
Lady_Mac
Bellemiere pulled Haures aside, "Can you be quiet and patient? We cannot hold up an entire universe with only three of us, we need him to concentrate and hold it up, Right now we are only just getting to know our surroundings. He may not be able to co-exist with anyone around him due to an over arrogant nature, but right now, you're not to far behind him. I could probably beat the two of you together with any weapon given to me. I was a well trained assassin in my past life, and don't you forget that." she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Just relax for a bit, and enjoy what power you are given." She backed up giving him more space, "Lets go and see what this world awaits for us, we might be dead, but we should still try to live with what we have." She gave a small smile and sheathed her dagger, keeping it by her ankles, and hiding it with the hem of her red dress. "You'd be amazed at what weapons I will always carry." she laughed with a bright smile.
"you chew me out and laugh." He looked at the dagger under her dress. "I know what you use. I was in the Mafia. But I suppose you don't like guns. You like daggers and knives, possibly swords. I can tell just by loking at your clothing. it's hidden." He looked at Gerad. "He'll die soon. No use trying to help him. And don't tell me you can beat me with any weapon."  

The Magic Goat of Death

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:36 pm
Bellemiere laughed at him, "There is no technique to a gun, you point it at someone and pull the trigger and hope that you weren't heard. Not every weapon needs a bullet or blade. No I use stealth and strategy, not sheer dumb luck. I'm trying to help you, yet you cannot even see that! Are you so selfish to only see your own dark deeds? Darkness would never exist without an opposite... remember that as well."

She smirk as she walked away, "You would never understand the enormity of the situation, or else you would have thought your own actions over. It's just like how you underestimate my power, prehaps because I'm a girl? Or prehaps because I'm of the light. Time will only tell."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:18 pm
Gerad laughed histericly "Oh so you think you can beet me with what little strength of mine you have. I oughta kill you both where you stand. Oh yes luck becomes skill. Strategy becomes warfare." Gerad then created a secondary goddes out of Aura and ordered her with having 2/16 of his strength to guard the two worlds light and dark inbetwen are the plains and the thrones. Haures gained more strength than supposed he has 6/16 of his strength and then Bellemiere gained 1/16 of his strength the other 2/16 was drained into Haures. Now the light stand weakest yet heavily guarded by the thrones and weakened plains and the dark stand alone strong enough to guard from the light and weakend plains. Gerad however could be destroyed by all parts of the world acting together now Gerad became more than half times weaker and could no longer fully control the worlds balance he could however control only the light's balance. Now the weakened plains and the black arenas stand independant keeping their own worlds alive.  

GeradAkkdesu

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:58 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad laughed histericly "Oh so you think you can beet me with what little strength of mine you have. I oughta kill you both where you stand. Oh yes luck becomes skill. Strategy becomes warfare." Gerad then created a secondary goddes out of Aura and ordered her with having 2/16 of his strength to guard the two worlds light and dark inbetwen are the plains and the thrones. Haures gained more strength than supposed he has 6/16 of his strength and then Bellemiere gained 1/16 of his strength the other 2/16 was drained into Haures. Now the light stand weakest yet heavily guarded by the thrones and weakened plains and the dark stand alone strong enough to guard from the light and weakend plains. Gerad however could be destroyed by all parts of the world acting together now Gerad became more than half times weaker and could no longer fully control the worlds balance he could however control only the light's balance. Now the weakened plains and the black arenas stand independant keeping their own worlds alive.

[[OOC: These constant power changes really confuse me at times... Half the time it seems like you're trying to get yourself killed, can't we just RP without all of these all the time? It'll be a little easier to remember and follow along with.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:15 pm
Bellemiere left the two men to continue they're argueing, not caring much anymore of what they did. She had sensed her sisters life form, somewhere near by, and had become anxious. Remembering Aura's still form, she left to check on her, placing a cooled cloth on her head, and making sure she would be comfortable upon wakening.

What a strange and shy girl... She thought She almost shrinks back at the thought of speaking, and yet is not afraid to bow to a strangers feet... Hopefully she wouldn't be so hard headed as the other two.

Standing up, she moved through her rooms singing, her voice creating pictures of her songs as she went, her voice carrying through the lands, colours around her swirled as the words took a sharper turn.

"See me in the winters chill,
Singing out a sad tune,
One I write and wrote for you,
So every angel can sing it too.

In the spring you'll find me there,
Where dreams grow from the dust,
Singing out a happy song,
Maybe then you'll come along.

When angels take you in,
Remember me, your friend,
When the rain begins to fall,
Remember me. Remember all."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:16 pm
Lady_Mac
Bellemiere laughed at him, "There is no technique to a gun, you point it at someone and pull the trigger and hope that you weren't heard. Not every weapon needs a bullet or blade. No I use stealth and strategy, not sheer dumb luck. I'm trying to help you, yet you cannot even see that! Are you so selfish to only see your own dark deeds? Darkness would never exist without an opposite... remember that as well."

She smirk as she walked away, "You would never understand the enormity of the situation, or else you would have thought your own actions over. It's just like how you underestimate my power, prehaps because I'm a girl? Or prehaps because I'm of the light. Time will only tell."
His eyes never left her concealed weapons. "I don't use stealth as another term for hiding. And I am not fond of guns either, as I prefer knives, not just to kill, but to amuse myself with." His mood changed and he was angered at recalling her exact words. "And you think I'm selfish because I have a bad side? You are then hypocritical for you have a dark side." He turned to Gerad. "Cockiness leads to death and loss. How do you think I died? There was no righteous attempt to save a nation, no heroism. It was a suicide bombing. My only purpose was to kill. I thought I would save myself and let everyone else die. It didn't work." He sang a haunting melody, with no words. Beautiful sounds came from his mouth, alas, they were sounds of pain and suffering. There was no sound of death, for Haures could not kill the dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:31 pm
aura, as in a dream, felt the warmpth of power creeping across her limbs. she shook as she saw the tendrils seep into her and shrieked and writhed, and sat up awake with a bolt. she saw a cool cloth fall from her head, and she looked around. she saw bellemiere dancing farther off, colors of brilliance swirling around her, and aura called out to her.

she sat stunned for a couple seconds. she called out to her! her own voice had created these streams of colours. no way in her wildest dreams could she ever have done this before, but she had indeed called out to bellemiere. she called again, just to listen to her newfound voice, and watch it's brilliance. it sounded beautiful, like a chorus of angels all it's own. the colours swirled into the shapes she dreamed of making. she laughed and the sound pleased her even more. she began to dance and sing, her voice completing the harmony to bellemiere's haunting tune.

'with a song in my voice
and a song in my heart,
i call to you now,
i sing in my part.

wherever our paths
shall criss-cross and lead,
i'll remember you, Gerad
i'll remember your deed

and bellemiere, dear,
with a voice high in glory
forever shall i
recant your story

and herad, through hate
you have come to us all
do not strenghen thee up
or cause thee to fall

bridging the gap
our castles shall blend
forever and ever
until the end'

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 pm
Bellemiere sang along with a smile, and when the song was done, she hugged her, "You're voice is beautiful, never hide yourself behind it or anything! You are a thing of beauty, if whatever created us wanted beauty it would indeed not want it to be hidden, sing a little more!" She cried out laughing, and raising her voice much louder.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:56 pm
He left Gerad and walked to his land. He recited a haunting speech, callingl sounds of pain and suffering to aid him with his causing pain to others. The sounds came out almost in words this time, translating to: "You have hidden at your own will and thus you will remain. You have trapped destruction and now it will have its revenge. Die and forget what you have done. Alas, you have already tried to die and it your own releif shall haunt you. You must suffer for the entrapment of darkness. Your voice will not remain beautiful as you beleive it is now." In these words he was cursing Aura for trapping his legs in vines. He wanted her to make pain and suffering seem worse than they were and to make them haunt her.  

The Magic Goat of Death

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Bellemiere never heard the cursed words, and so kept dancing and singing, her angellic voice raising and falling on a beautiful soft melody, that called for happiness, dreams, and love. She spun around in wide circles her red dress spinning around her, and the petals from her hair pieces falling around her, creating a larger illusion of pictures, sounds and colours and lights.

"Sometimes I wander to a place in my head,
Whatever I want is mine to no end,
Sometimes I drift to a faraway star,
So you may learn who you truly are,
Sometimes I fall into a new heart,
Because you just need something new to start.
Holding on to the distant lights,
Loving all of the silent nights.
Finding holes in the cloth of a dream,
Live and Hope, Love and Sleep."

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items