Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:48 pm
"i work in that building over there.." ::she points up to a building saying "E.T". She stops:: " oh no..my break...its over...im going to get fired..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:06 pm
Ryo looks at Lilly, "That's not good. Well we can go to highway 21 later. You should go back to work. I don't want to have someone getting fired being my fault." Hot-streak howls to agree with him.  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:13 am
:: she smiles:: "i don't want to go back though..ill just say i was taking a vaction" ::she keeps walking::  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:22 am
Squall could see the two people and the wolf coming over from a distance. He closed his eyes and leaned against a large boulder. He would wait for them to arrive and attack. Opening his eyes he watched them come closer and closer to their deaths.  

MythMaster

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:51 pm
While walking, Ryo gets a headache and sees visions of him being experimented on in some facility. What is this. Is that... ME!!! This can't be. What is this. G.A.M.E!!! "GAH!!!!" Ryo then falls to the ground from the pain. Hot-Streak then barks at Lilly to get her attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:58 pm
::Lilly turns quickly but when she did she got a headache as well.She falls to one of her knees she could see what Ryo was seeing but she trys not to focus on it. She trys to get to Ryo's side.:: "Ryo..hey..don't focus on them. Focus on me okay? focus on my voice. come on you can do it." :: she moves his head to her arms proping him up some.::  

_Demon_Korais_

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:56 am
This voice, it sounds fimilliar. Is that Lilly? While Ryo was in this state, his form began to change. His ears changed to one of a wolfs and a tail began to grow. I MUST WAKE UP!!!! Soon, a blinding light in his mind appeared and he slowly regained conciousness. The first thing he saw was Lily staring at him. "What just happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:14 am
Squall watched as they fell to the ground. "Hahaha. I remember when I first saw what had happened to me. Now that I'm over that I can focus on what really matters, killing those who destroyed my village and killed my family.  

MythMaster

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:03 pm
::Lilly sighs in relief at Ryo's awake.:: "memories i guess..maybe ....are you alright? You worried me.." :: she leans down and hugs him though she didn't know why. She also felt as if they where being watched.::  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:32 am
Ryo's face began to blush. "Yeah, I'm ok. But that building I saw, G.A.M.E., it might have something to do with Highway 21." Soon, Hot-Streak began to growl. "Huh... what's wrong Streaky?"

"Looks like we have company," said Hot-Streak.

Ryo then looks at him, "Wait,you can speak English."

"I'm not speaking English, your speaking wolf. Well I'll explain later."  

Ryo-kun 89

MythMaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:59 am
Squall saw the wolf growl and he stood straight. Now that he was noticed he could start his mission. "You there. I am the guardian to G.A.M.E. I have been waiting for you three. I challenge you and your powers. If you live I will show you how to get to G.A.M.E. Then all your questions can be answered." Squall had two Katanas on his back. One handle was at his left shoulder the other handle was at his right hip. A larger blade was on his right hip. Two smaller versions of the big blades on his thighs and on his back two sub-machine guns crossed into his pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:05 am
"Powers, what powers?!? I have none." Ryo then tunrs to Lilly. "What is he talking about?"  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:27 pm
:: she then stands.:: Ryo..stand back..you to hotstreak.. :: her eyes on the stranger. she drops on the hooded trench coat she has on. big black wings apper on her back.a bottle of water on her side, like a lighthing rod on her shoulder. She moves her hands to over the bottle of water and water shot out at the stranger. the lighting rod attracts lightning and so does the water on the stranger. it shocks him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:48 am
"What is going on!?!?" Ryo stands there stunned and confused seeing the stranger gettting shocked with lightning. Soon a streak of lightning began to come towards him and he doesn't realize it.

HotStreak knocks him out of the way. "Get down!!!"

Ryo slowly stands back up. "Thanks Streaky... I wish I could do something to help her out. Even though what she did could be devastating, I doubt that this guy is a push over."  

Ryo-kun 89

MythMaster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:32 am
Squall stopped convulsing even though the water and electricty were still coming. He held his hand out and the water pulled away. "I control water...you cnanot win with that attack. Come test more of my abilities you may be surprised." Squall moved his hand quickly and the water changed. It formed the Levianthen and Squall spoke to it. "My friend will you aid me against my foes?" The leviathen nodded. Then it flung out and came to a sto inches in front of Ryo's face. Its voice was a hiss. "He has powers too, though he isn't sure what they are. Shall I kill him?" Squall lauhed. "No just play with him for a bit. The wolf and the girl are mine." Squall pulled out his large blade and held it in a ready position.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff