Hatching Feast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:50 am
Barith warbled at the pair. It is good you like me. I would really like to go swimming with you and Arizath again.

T'gal grinned at that and lifted his head up to look at T'thia. "Well, what do you say, maybe in a few days after everything has calmed down from the hatching? I quite enjoyed myself too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:57 pm
Arizath hummed in pleasure at the thought.

"Please Please Please!"

T'thia suppresed a laugh but nodded and replied to both T'gal and Arizath

"Of course. Riz is excited to go, I hope I can contain him for a couple days"

T'thia laughed slightly at the image of her trying to contain the extraordinarily large bronze dragon to keep him from diving straight into the water with her on his back  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:13 pm
T'gal chuckled under his breath at the thought of watching T'thia's bronze dive into the water with her still on his back. That really would be hilarious.

Barith chuckled in his head. I think so too.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:48 pm
Akira fell asleep quickly. Talth, also went to sleep.

~ ~ ~

T'ro nodded. "Alright then." ((sorry for the lack of content, I'm not in the greatest mood, and I'm drawing up a blank.))  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:24 pm
Rixaka the Fallen
Akira fell asleep quickly. Talth, also went to sleep.

~ ~ ~

T'ro nodded. "Alright then." ((sorry for the lack of content, I'm not in the greatest mood, and I'm drawing up a blank.))

((It's fine, just post when you can.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:39 pm
((Yeah, Rixaka. I think we're all a bit stretched thin now that school's starting up again and real life is getting in the way.))

F'lin relaxed a bit. It hadn't been Garinth's fault.

Garinth let his voice touch Kes's mind. It's alright. He just doesn't want to upset you. Over-protective, I think it's called.

F'lin jumped when he heard Wreth's voice, and he hurriedly put a cloth napkin over the wine he had spilled. Wreth had said that Kes liked him! Why would that make her blush so much? Girls...they were really hard to understand.

"Well, I suppose we were both a little...startled," he said slowly. "I never really gave any thought to how much Garinth's personality would differ from my own."

Which was true; he'd though that he and Garinth would be exactly alike. Then he realized how disastrous that would be. A dragon had to balance his (or her) rider.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:57 pm
She even smile for Garinth. 'He's only just met you and barely knows me. He's bound to get tempermental. He's very kind though, as are you.'

Wreth warbled in agreement.

Kes grinned suddenly. "Hey, would you like to dance?" She wanted to get the akwardness out of the air.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff