Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:34 pm
((oh thanks for understanding. Ukraine? It's near Poland, our languages are pretty similar))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:09 pm
(Yeah well anyways, no you don't have to leave.I have a few friends at school who talk really fast sometimes or talk kinda weirdly so I have to try to understand them. So don't leave! And well it's probably easier to understand if you were really talking to us and not on the rp so...ya. Anyways, who cares, now that that's cleared up, let's just enjoy and rp.^_^Oh and sorry for saying that. You know, just making sure. sweatdrop Oh and if I end up saying sorry all the time then....well....uh....sorry, cause I say sorry all the time at school even when no one asks for an apology.)  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:49 pm
((uff, I feel better now, thank you one more time! I'll try to watch my grammar! Tou are very kind guys smile ))

Shar woke up.
"Where on earth she went..?" - he said to himself when spoted her empty bad - "Who cares... She will back" - and he fell on bad to sleep some more.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:22 pm
Marcus awakes and fixes himself a quick breakfast before retreiving his staff and continuing on. The mage notices the trees growing closer together. Sephisos forest, he thinks, I'm near Etheros. I guess I made more progress than I thought last night.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:19 pm
After a while Mia grew even more worrysome and decided to head back to the inn. As she stoded up sighing she found that something had dropped on her head. It was a little note that was rolled up and tied with a blue ribbon. Mia looked at what it said.

It said:

Dear Mia,

I know that you are reading this because I have sent my eagle there to drop it off. Anyways, I am alive but am a little wounded but I'll live. If you still wish to make sure of that, then go to Sylphis village. It may be a long walk but if you could please come.

Your Master.

"Oh master! So you are alive! Thank goodness!" Mia ran quickly back to the inn to go tell Shar the good news. She had a smile so wide that it hurt her jaws. When she got to the inn she burst the door to their room open.

"Shar!!Guess what!!!My master's alive! He's alive! And he's waiting in Sylphis village! I'm going to leave immediately so if you wanna come then pack up! Oh and sorry for the early wake-up call."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:24 pm
Marcus walks calmly through the forest, knowing that even if there are more poweerful mages than him there is nothing in the forest that presents any real threat. The orphaned dark mage looks at his surroundings. To think that it would be so easy to make all this mine if I had that stone, but no one knows where it is, he thinks to himself.  

CainZeros

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:33 am
He look at her happy face.
"Hahaha... great to hear Mii"
Shar wasn't so happy...
But he packed his stuff and few minutes later he was ready to leave.
"Then lead my dear....."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:56 pm
"Great your ready! OK let's go then! Huh? Is something wrong? You look...kinda unhappy. Did I wake you up at a bad time? Do you wanna rest hear for a while? Do you wanna have breakfast first? WHAT! What's wrong? Cause whatever you need we can just do it right now. Cause a trip to Ruby village isn't as short as the trip from Etheros village to here. Ruby village is pretty far away. "

Mia wanted to leave as fast as she could but that would have been rude to Shar so Mia wanted to do anything to make him more comfortable before the trip because he was the one who found her and helped her out at Etheros. He was the one that stayed to help her out.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:05 pm
Marcus finally arrives at Etheros village and finds it ravaged. Bad place to be seen if you're a dark mage, he thinks to himself, I bet they'd try to put this on me somehow. Best to slip away unnoticed. The dark mage walks through the village, leaning heavily on his staff so as to appear to weak to have had anything to do with the destruction.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:44 pm
((hey you guys, I was wondering if I could drop out of this RP?? sorry sweatdrop I kinda don't have enough time on my hands....sorry once again....I'mma delete my entries, and keep this up for a couple more days.))  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:24 pm
( crying crying gonk crying sad cry emo Aaaawwww!Ok, sure thing. I understand.My sister gets a lot of homework so I barely get any time on the computer. Oh well. I just hoped you liked this rp for the short time you were in it,oh and see ya!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:57 am
Tiger stretches while walking towards another village. "what a day, i love walking in the fresh air, so refreshing... whats that?" tiger twitches her cat ears towards the sounds. "... mhm, just a bird" Ty watches as it flies by while smiling and keeps on walking. "its a bit warm here, but its still nice."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:52 pm
Marcus exits the ravaged village and walks in, as far as he can tell, the direction of Mariness village. He had been hoping to find someone who could help him in Etheros. Being seen searching around there probably wouldn't do me any good, he thinks, The last thing I need is to be locked up in prison.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:21 am
Mia waited for an answer.

"Oh, well I'll take the silence as an answer that you don't wanna go. Well, I guess I'll just go then."

Mia went and walked away from her companion and went off to Ruby village.  

zepherion

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:21 pm
Marcus continues on his way, not looking back. If anyone's folowing me I'll find out soon enough. he thinks.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff