Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:57 am
*Veni charged at the demon. What just happened? What was he gonna do about Galantros? What could he do? The vampire ducked down and moved to the side to try to trip the huge demon. He, like Rosemary, really didn't care for the huge ones. Least this one was nowhere near to being full sized adult. As the demon fell Veni turned to pounce on it. Throw Galantros into the fireplace...but wont he explode with that much on him? Blankets...water mabye.... Quicker than a blink of an eye, from the moment the creature began to fall, the heads came off.*

-----

*Rosemary blinked at what he said because she still wasn't used to being called someone's mistress without it being used in the context of Veni's mistress...* Most demons I've run into don't have eyes, so you'll be continually dissapointed in that case if this pattern continues. *She actually hoped that this would be a norm and that they'd run into mostly familiar demons.*

Hmm... *Rosemary cut down the stuff, made sure it looked safe, and went on into the main room wondering whythe membrane was suddenly weakened since she hadn't done anything. Rosemary looked at the others...Veni was standing there looking in Jacob's direction, Muerte had seemed to have had some fun even with being dissapointed with the lack of trophy, and GL looked like a bit of his clothing got burned away. She herself was missing her sleeves.*

*Rosemary held up the happy looking fox girl, wagging her tails, up to GL.* I sense that you really wanted to be with her earlier... *Said Rosemary as she handed the girl over to him.* She can't see well in this... *In fights carrying around BlackMN could be quite burdensome on her because she was unable to transform to dodge an attack or even use such skills to her advantage without worrying about dropping her and having the badguys go after the fox demon...At least with GL he had no skills of such (to her knowledge) that he could use that would make her burdensome even in the lightest of forms.* So far your downfall with her has been with illusions. You're good with everything except that, but now you should lack the great desire to see your mom because you have been able to speak with her recently. Don't ******** up with another illusion especially ones about your own desires or else.

I can still smell things and hear good!

Yes, but eyesight wise you're blind and if there are many things in the room overwhelming the other senses you might as well be deaf, and smelless.

*She moved away to check on Jacob as well and noticed that Veni was just standing there...she stood next to him. He didn't seem to notice her, so she waved a hand in front of his face and backed away towards Jacob to check on him and also just in case he suddenly lashed out for he was faster than she and could possibly get in a deadly hit before she could react.* Seems like a hypnotising type of illusion then... *She looked around and released several bats into the air to try to find the thing.* Where is that demon...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:51 pm
*Instead of giving up the fight, the demon's body grew more enraged. It got up, kicked it's own severed head out of the way, and rushed Veni... the veins on it's neck bulged grotesquely for a moment, then a huge spray of it's deadly blood and venoms gushed for Veni. While he was dealing with this, a black tendril had quickly dragged Jacob's body into the employee offices... it didn't take long before the sounds of painful screaming and fighting emerged.*

- - - - -

*Muerte simply stared at the corpse of the demon, before lifting his axe and slamming it deep into the thing's chest. The blade of the axed seemed to morph, the eye carving becoming flesh and glancing rapidly in varied directions... The edge that was buried deep in the demon's ribs became a mouth full of sharp teeth and fangs, and it dug deep into it's flesh. Almost comically, the corpse became shriveled, skin and muscle tightening and clinging to bone as the blood was sucked up by Muerte's strange weapon. Once it was finished, the axe returned to it's previous "normal" state.*

*GL didn't say anything, but hugged Black tightly. His expression was dead serious, yellow eyes becoming grave slits with orange pupils narrowing, even watering just a little bit. I'll be damned to the deepest pits of Hell before I screw up again with Black... His wings even folded around Black, as if trying to protect her.*

*Jacob groaned again, slowly getting back on his feet. His shattered limbs healed, but his ribs were still mending. He tried to shake away the cobwebs in his head... he hadn't been slammed against something that hard in ages. It broke nearly all the bones in his rib cage, puncturing at least one of his lungs and a few other organs. The necromancer grimaced as he coughed, a fine mist of blood following his spittle. Yeah, he definitely punctured a lung.*

Jacob: "Ugh... Is everyone alright?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:24 am
*Rosemary smiled sardonically at him. I know. Why else would I let you have her if you weren't so protective?*

*After a little while of being squeezed tightly by the reaper, BlackMN began to hit him rather frantically and made little noises. When he loosened his grip to see what was wrong, she let out a breath, took several deep ones, and relaxed.*

You know what? *She flicked GL's hood off his head.* You can't hold me like this forever. What if you need those hands of yours?

*She became her cute small form and crawled on in the hood wondering why she always seemed to agree to such things...not like she was adequately equipped. That stuff got knocked out of her hands and blowing up scythe goblins in a closed area was suicide...pluss nothing else seemed to be weak to what she got.*

*She poked her head out and licked the back of the reapers head a little bit. She then turned around with her ears perked and her nose in the air trying to detect whatever was in there that made Veni a vegetable. She could always 'watch' the reaper's back.* Awwwnnn...So many weird smells...I don't even know what I'm looking for.

*Rosemary turned her head away from Jacob, but still couldn't seem to keep her gaze off of him when she saw the blood. It was dangerous to bleed around vampires especially if they don't mind the way you taste or smell, which Jacob had learned rather quickly from the way they'd stiffen while around him trying to restrain themselves when he'd suddenly start to bleed due to his curse. What Rosemary wanted to do was suck it right from his mouth and she even unconsciously pictured herself doing that and how nice it would taste.*

*She shook her head trying to not be so distracted by it and concentrate on the searching bats and other things.* We're all fine for the most part. The demon that we're dealing with is a shadow user of sorts, spell caster, and an illusionist that apparently puts you in a trance. Unfortunately Veni is currently trapped in one of them. Outwardly he seems fine... *Jacob should be aware that he's somewhere in front of him even if he can't see him. She was confused how the demon achieved this feet with no one noticing when Veni was in the same room with so many....* For all my ways of seeing things, I can't seem to find the actual demon...unless of course he resides in Veni's head, but I'm afraid of there being consequences if I interfere.

----

It's like that one creature that refused to die in a game I saw BlackMN play. *Thought Veni as he tried to move out of the way of the poisons and demon, but got partially hit with it mostly on his left side. He ripped his sleeve off as fast as he could, but didn't quite get to the rest on time. The creature ran past him and he hid.*

----

*His outward appearance did movements to rip his sleeve, which he failed to grab, and then his attempt to wipe the rest of the venom off and then he'd shake his hand quite frequently. Then he appeared to put his hand on a sore area.*

----

Uggnnh. *Veni groaned inwardly at both the pain and the little nagging alert in him telling 'him hey your master's in trouble, you should go help him.' It was extremely hard to ignore since he wasn't really currently dealing with the large creature (and on top of this he got a weak taste of some of his pains). He resisted it until it became an unbearable nag because he was compelled to go and by some trick wanted to. When he could take it no longer, he came out of his hiding spot, revealing himself to the undead giant, and ran to where Jacob was while thinking.* Curse you master/vampire relationship!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:21 pm
*The headless demon lunged at Veni, claws sinking into the vampire's legs. How the hell did the thing get so fast!? Sure, they were pretty swift for their size, but they had never been this quick in the past! The sudden injury slammed Veni onto his face, the large creature hovering over him. It look liked it was about to vomit more acid, this time directly over Veni's face. Jacob's screams were dying out, his voice becoming weak and choked.*

No!

*The couch in the living area levitated, and slammed hard into the demon, pounding it deep into a wall. It didn't stop, it continued to hammer the undead monstrosity, smearing gore on the surface behind... much like a heavy object coming down repeatedly on a fat fly.*

*Veni's illusion suddenly shattered, and he found himself laying on his back, staring at the dark vein-covered ceiling*

- - - - -

*A part of GL's wing formed a small tendril, and wrapped around Black protectively... forming a sort of harness. He glanced back at Black, and was surprised to see his appendages doing such a thing.*

*Jacob got his bloody coughing under control, knowing that Rosemary couldn't afford any distractions at the moment. Moving up to Veni, he recited a short spell, and passed his hand up and down in front of the vampire's form. Whatever he was doing was interrupted when Veni suddenly fell over backwards from the intense illusion he was under. After a time, he seemed to come out of it*

Jacob: Veni! Are you alright?  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Your wings are weird...

*Veni turned around to look at the creature frightened when he saw what it was about to do. Normally the things couldn't catch him with such ease as this one did. And normally they wouldn't die from having the venom pumped into them, but it still hurt a lot and he was unsure of what it would do after he got it all over him. After all the events mentioned transpired, he heard Jacob say his name and ask him if he was alright.* What? Jacob?

*He sat up, looked around, and touched his arm, his side, and finally legs, letting out a sigh of relief as he touched them.* Physically yes... Rosemary, you did mentione something about illusions didn't you? It was a horribly realistic... *Veni forced a chuckle.* Did I hear concern in your voice for me master? Anyways, Moor'teis showed up just as the creature was going to kill me.

I heard him too. He encouraged me to run!

The creature's still riding him then...

*Rosemary gained a small smile as an idea hit her.* Jacob, can you find Moor'teis? If we find the poltergeist, maybe we can find the demon because honestly I am coming up with nothing. Either it's moving too fast, or holding perfectly still, which makes it hard to tell if thats it because the whole house is distorted in some way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 pm
*Jacob smoothed out his sleeves, his fingers playing with a small skull charm at the neck of his armor.*

Jacob: I'll see what I can do... Finding the poltergeist would be a big help.

*The necromancer focused, his good eye closing while the other exposed one rolled up into it's socket. He breathed deeply at first, then in a much more calm manner. The vampires could feel a ripple of energy coming from him, feeling throughout the room like cool fingers. Jacob suddenly gasped, stumbling backwards as visions began to flood his mind. They were shared with his vampyric friends, possibly due to their bond.*

*A white wall, with thin black veins crawling and overcoming the once pristine surface.

Orange, gem-like eyes, a wide smile of sharp teeth twisting into a frown.

An ocean of dark, muddled colors, with a red glowing glyph emerging from them.

A shrouded, pale white face, black tangled hair hanging loosely from underneath the cloth. Only the being's yellowed teeth could be seen, breathing in a raspy manner.

Moor'teis, becoming covered in those black veins. Tendrils of the stuff shooting out from the walls and attacking the spirit, forcing it to the ground, binding it.

The white face again, gem eyes, black veins, muddled colors.... then the red glowing glyph again, jagged like a dagger*

RUN! FLEE! Cold, darkness, unhoooly....

*Something shook the house, and several pieces of furniture knocked over. GL's wings carefully pressed Black to the back of his neck protectively, and Muerte glanced around, ready to use his axe in a moment's notice. The shaking stopped, and everything was unearthly silent.*

GL: "Was... that Moor'teis?"  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:53 pm
The two vampires liked it when Jacob used his energy to seek out the dead. If they hadn't known him, they would still have been attracted to it but more resentful. When the necromancer stumbled back the two of them went to catch him and gasped as well when they touched him. They ended up supporting him on their knees.*

*Rosemary of course shared what she saw.*

Was that Moor'teis showing us what happened when he got attacked?

Sounded like him. He keeps telling us to run, but where would we escape to? There's no way out of here unless one of you stronger people can get out...I already tried bustin' my window. *She looked and pondered on her current situation.* If you fell back, do you think these would move me out of the way?

*Rosemary looked at the floor and put her hand on the stuff...* Why can't this share a pulse or even have the whole thing pulse instead of it seeming to be random as to how it functions and make it easier to find its source or sources...no that would be easy...

Spiders can fit into tight spots better than bats, so maybe they'll find something
*said Rosemary making that urban legend of spiders falling out of ones hair a reality and sent them away.*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:18 pm
*Jacob got back to his feet, and shook his head. He wasn't sure if that was Moor'teis, or the demon toying with them.*

Jacob: "I should make some preperations..."

*He glanced over to the corpse of the large blade goblin and walked over to it. What good is a necromancer if he doesn't practice necromancy? He used his blade to etch symbols on it's shriveled flesh... Time to get some extra undead assistance...*

*GL glanced back at Black, then poked at one of his tendrils. He thought about what horrible thing would happen if he fell over backwards, and his wings immediately began to form a small protective bubble around Black. He blinked, and the bubble dispersed.*

GL: "I guess it would, or do something else at least..."

*Muerte watched everyone fidget and such with disinterest. He idly ran his finger across the the sharp edges of his axe, quietly waiting for his next chance to kill for his mistress.*

*When Rosemary let the spiders loose, a form began to melt out of the ground in front of them, drawing everyone's attention. It was several feet away, and moved slowly with purpose. One of it's hands reached across the floor as it was rising, still shoulder-height with the floor. It grabbed one of the spiders, crushing the arachnid as it squealed, and then cramming the dead thing into it's mouth. White, pale fingers... it's index fingers chopped off stumps, with insanely long finger bone-like claws pushing out. It's teeth were yellowed, with black strands of ragged hair spilling over it's face. That was all they saw before it seemed to move backwards as it finished rising out of the ground, hiding the rest of itself in shadow. It's lower body was non existant.. it's torso just seemed to continue into a twisted mass of elongated flesh, with it's spinal cord jutting out like a tail while the thing hovered about a foot off the ground.*

*The demon finished it's small meal, and began to breathe in a raspy and unnerving manner. It simply floated there, seeming to watch the group before it. Still as a statue.*

*Muerte roared, and rushed at it first, ready to bring his axe down on it's head. The thing before them began to make a loud, horrible screech and a red glowing symbol formed in the air. The symbol slammed into Muerte's chest, and exploded violently, sending the large man flipping and sprawing to the ground on his stomach. Smoke poured from beneath the brute's chest, and he struggled to get up. The demon screeched again, another symbol zipped out, and Muerte was slammed against a wall as it burned into his back. They saw a brief glimpse of the injury on his chest... a smoldering hole, slick with red, ribs exposed. The man fell forward, but still tried to get up.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:11 pm
*BlackMN made a face after coming out of the 'bubble.'*

*If people hadn't crushed her spiders or birds picked them up before this, Rosemary might have been disgusted by this. Most of the things that were left turned to smoke and went back to her. An all too eager Muerte rushed past her voluptuous figure (sorry had to add that since we talked about it while I was typing this part up XD)

*Veni stared at the ground as the creature came up.* That creature didn't come up through the floor, he came up through darkness on the floor.

Stay down Unless it attacks you again until either you recover that or he heals you. *She was referring to GL.* You do still have the healing stone and wrist thing Sephiroth gave you, don't you?

*She watched the creature to see if it would do anything else as she said the next things within a matter of a few seconds... If it so much as twitched she'd send angel powered razor sharp air blasts to cut it up. While she stared back at the thing, she wondered if Jacob knew anything about the creature before them.*

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy...why were you so sloppy with that attack? You let him know you were going to attack, you rushed at him, and left little room for evade in case he countered despite my warning that we have a magic user such as that in the house. Why are you even trying to get back up with such a wound when the thing has merely continued to float there? To impress me? I was already impressed with how well you took out the blade goblin. I may even come up with some way to praise you for it later. So why are you trying so hard?

*She thought of what she originally said to him. Geeze how specific do I haf to be? It's like telling a wish to a genie... be careful what you wish for, you just might get it, *she thought to herself. She didn't even know what could kill the brute or if he could be killed.*

If you need to stop and recover you can. I also don't expect you to immediately attack everything that I've said you could when it enters the room if it isn't hostile towards the others. I leave the decision of when and how you attack up to you. My main concern is the other's lives. Don't jeopardize it with your actions or lack there of. You and I need a long talk after this. Please, *and by saying please she made her next sentence a request rather than an order,* dazzle me with your ability to asses a situation and act accordingly while keeping in mind and following *yes she just made the last part an order as she beats it into his skull about how important they are to her. She doesn't know if this guy is a sicko or not...she's not sure how he works.* the other things I have said about not doing the others harm.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:42 pm
*The veins beneath the creature slithered wildly, reacting to the demon's presence. They immediately seemed to come up to form a barrier in front of the demon, a glob that almost appeared out of thin air. Another red, burning glyped flew through the air, the barrier forming a hole for it to zip through, sealing itself once the projectile was past. While GL tried to tend to Muerte's wounds with a look of confusion on his face, the projectile tore through the reaper's arms and into Muerte again. GL screamed as he stumbled backwards, stumps left where his arms had been. They were already beginning to regenerate, but the injury had been incredibly painful. Muerte merely grunted from the new injury. It broke past his ribs, and tore through organs.*

GL: "Aaaah! The healing stones!"

Muerte: "~I... have failed.~"

*Of course Rosemary unleashed her attack against the demon, but the glob seemed to absorb most of the blow. The demon was cut in several areas still, blood spilling from it's injuries making it screech. Muerte's eyes rolled up into his head and fell face forward, his blood pooling on the ground. The old ex-niearcim's blade that Rosemary held seemed to twitch for a moment, and all remains and items of Muerte suddenly vanished. The healing items that GL had fell to the ground when his limbs were severed, and several veins simply swallowed them up. The demon reached into it's glob shield, and hissed as it uncurled it's hand... revealing the thing that had been literally ripped from the reaper's arms.*

*At this time, Jacob finished what he was doing, and summoned a spirit into the remains of the dead demons around them. Flesh and bone tore apart, rearranged, and merged into a twisted form. It's eye sockets glowed with a green light, but soon that light was extinguished. Shocked, Jacob watched as the golem he had just made collapsed into a pile of gore. Reacting quickly, the necromancer used another spell, and sent several small spears made of the demons' bones flying at the monstrosity. The demon looked towards the necromancer's direction and simply smiled as they were absorbed by it's vein barrier, continuing to breath in that same raspy manner. It then tapped a nearby wall with it's fingerbone, and vanished into the shadows again.*

*The black barrier spilled back into veins on the floor, and the room shook ever so slightly.*

You will know fear...

*Veins wrapped around Jacob's ankle, and jerked violently download. A loud crack was heard, and the man fell to the ground, crying out and severing the things with his blade. His foot was broken. Several more of the tendrils attempted to grap at everyone else. A number kept trying to reach behind GL to get at Black. He kept them at bay by swiping his scythe to cut them down.*

Jacob: "Someone help keep these things off me, I'm going to try something!"

*Jacob did what he could to clear off a small patch of floor by cutting away the black veins, and began to chant while quickly placing small charms in that spot.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:21 pm
Oh no you don't! *Said Veni as he ran after the creature. His head popped out one side and he got to see his leg on the other. He stared at it for a lil' while as if tranced. That wasn't his intended destination. Soon he was snapped back into reality by becoming the whipping boy of the tendrils. He actually got away from them with relative ease, and began to help with the keeping off of the craps.*

Jacob! You're blind as a...well... human! ...when in Tartaros are you going to cast some sort of light spell?

Light? It smells so much like goblin in here... *She brought out a small flame (non burning stuffs kinda one...pleasant to touch actually) in front of her and slowly made it grow brighter to give their eyes a chance to adjust. If she wasn't being jerked so much she would have moved it to a more convenient location than right in front of her, but since she kept moving with GL, she lost her barrings on her position.*

*Rosemary for the most part seemed distracted and almost idly hacked at the things rather than fervently. As Jacob came closer to completion of his barrier Rosemary said to him* Veni couldn't get in there even if you ordered him to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:26 pm
Jacob: "I'll figure something out, Rosemary..."

*GL yelped in pain as several tendrils turned into fine needle points, piercing his thigh. He swore as he slashed the offending things and pulled their remains out of his limb.*

Jacob: "Done!... s**t... Veni! Cat! In my arms, now!"

*Jacob activated the barrier, which made a circle on the floor with enough room for everyone to comfortably stand in. The small round charms hovered an inch off the floor, glowing light blue in color. Any time the tendrils tried to reach past the barrier, they were literally zapped with holy energy. As soon as Veni was in cat form, Jacob carried him through the invisible walls of the barrier... realizing that it's holy energy would hurt Veni, but it would be better than being torn apart by the tendrils.*

*As Rosemary went to cross over, something flashed before her eyes, making her stop. Her whole world changed before her eyes... She was in a hospital room. Her husband Veni was there, holding her hand. Everything that had been happening suddenly felt like a distant memory, or a fading dream. False memories began to flash through her mind. She wasn't a vampire, nor was Veni... They never were. They were just a normal human couple, married less than a year ago. She had friends, families, a job... she was pregnant with their first child. There was a doctor in front of her, nurses tending to her. Something was moving inside of her... her child.*

Doctor: "Mrs. Mori, I need you to push now. Come on, push! That's it!"

*Birth... Rosemary was giving birth. She was alive, human and alive... giving live birth to a child that would be hers and Veni's. She became aware of the pain and the drugs used to numb that pain for childbirth. She was aware of squeezing Veni's hand, of him brushing back her hair. He kept encouraging her, sounding so happy for her, for their child.*

Doctor: "I can see the head! Keep pushing, Rosemary. We're almost there! One more time! Push! There we go!"

*The loud cries of a newborn infant filled the room. She could her the nurses, the doctor, her husband congratulating her.*

Doctor: "It's a girl, Mr and Mrs. Mori. Let me just clean her up."

*She could hear the man running water, gently cleaning up her newborn child. It's cries suddenly got louder. Then she realized the child was outright screaming.*

Veni: "What are you doing to our daughter!?"

*Veni rushed to where the doctor was, both out of Rosemary's sight from where she was laying. Blood suddenly sprayed across her face, and the body of her husband was sent flying against the wall next to her... scalpels had been impaled through his face, blood flowing from the injuries. The doctor returned, holding Rosemary's baby. Except, it wasn't the doctor anymore... it was Coatli. The features of the baby had changed to those of fox ears and tails, and it wasn't moving. Blood stained the niearcim mage's clothing.*

Coatli: "I'm afraid your child didn't survive the labor, Mrs. Mori... Perhaps the others will have better chances.*

*The sick monster dropped the dead child on the floor with a sickening thud. He then approached her, that vile twisted grin on his face. The next thing she knew, his hands were inside of her, tearing at her flesh. She could feel something tear inside of her, something not feeling right at all. Viciously, Coatli ripped something from her body, and held it up for her to see. The very organs that defined Rosemary has a women dropped from his grasp, dripping gore everywhere. But that wasn't even the worst of it... There were small forms clutching to her disembodied parts, squirming and crying out... hands grasped at the air.*

Coatli: "Pity.. they won't make it either."

*He ran a finger alongside the head of one of the small ones, smiling as it sobbed.*

Coatli: "They'll make fine additions for my Lord's army. For the glory of Jiluzix. Fine additions indeed."

*Already his black magic began to contort their forms and faces, twisting them from innocents to something dark and demonic, soulless. They all began to turn to stare at Rosemary.. and she could not look away.*

Mother... Mother... Mommy... we're cold. We're so cold, mommy...

*The illusion shattered, and Rosemary found her self being pulled into the barrier by both GL and Jacob. That horrid hallucination had only lasted a few seconds...*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:53 pm
*Before he was really aware of what he was doing, Veni leaped into Jacob's arms and saw what the necromancer had planned to do when he activated the shield. The kitty began to shake his head and stiffen. As Jacob moved Veni hissed fur sticking up, he pushed himself against Jacob's chest as he tried to get as far away from the barrier as he could, and dug his claws into the wicked mage's arms who grabbed onto one of the kitties paws to prevent him from leaping out. He was instinctively more afraid of that than he was of being torn up by the tendrils in the room.* No no nononono...

*The cat screeched when he touched it both from fear of it and from the pain. He sounded as cats do when they're being attacked by a larger animal or another cat and are getting hurt or are about to die. Such was the noise the vampire made. If Jacob hadn't grabbed Veni's paw earlier, the scared and hurting feline would have jumped from his arms. Instead the cat began to claw at his arm, swiping over and over again faster than any normal cat could.*

*It took Jacob a moment longer to push Veni through than it would have been if it was just him because such barriers are meant to keep him out or trap him in. It seemed much longer to the vampire than a few moments as he screamed and sobbed from going through the painful burning sensations the barrier caused him to experience.*

*When it was over Veni stopped attacking his master and continued to sob because he still ached all over. He slumped feeling very weak and began to lick the necromancer's wounds. He even tried to continue even when Jacob shifted him to a one armed grip to reach for Rosemary. The vampire paused in his 'cleaning' to glance at what Jacob was doing.* What's wrong with her?

*Eventually Veni did stop sobbing and when Jacob was cleaned he rested his head and tried to curl up as best he could.*

*Rosemary stared horrified at Veni as he slid to the floor. What happened? Why did their trusted doctor do this? A horrid figure approached her and she tried to get up but was still too weak to after having the baby. Rosemary stared at her little girl whom she hadn't even gotten to hold yet and cried and screamed at the sight of her strange looking dead child. She was so happy just moments ago. Why did this monster look so familiar? His grin sent chills throughout her. She recognized it, but didn't know from where. She hated that smile. With what he did next she wished and wondered why she wouldn't at the very least pass out.*

*When the illusion ended and she was pulled in, she looked back and forth between Jacob, GL, and those they carried with a very confused look as things that were moments ago lost rushed back into her head. The vampress frowned deeply, eyes closing with a twitch, bowed her head down a little, gave herself self inflicted wounds with how tight her fists were, grinded her teeth, and growled. Soon she shouted out in her hurt fury and smacked on of the tendrils, causing it to blow up from the force like a bug on a windshield, before it ever touched the barrier.*

Oh if only I knew how to stun the coward so I could make him suffer before he died! *She disappeared and seemed like she'd go hunt down the beast in her almost impossible to detect stealth form. However before she got anywhere Jacob told her to stop and she faded back into view, standing close to the edge of the barrier staring out with her hands on her belly trying not to rub it for her lower areas were actually somewhat sore from that last illusion. She supposed he was right because what if that was exactly what it wanted: to get her away from the rest of the group. She seemed to have hurt it a bit despite the lack of severity of her hits. Maybe that's why it attacked her twice with illusions because it wanted to take her out first. She didn't want to stand there and wait either, she wanted to hunt it down rather than wait and play it's sick game.*

*Impatiently she smacked and grabbed several of the tendrils, pulling them to the barrier as she attempted to not let her thoughts linger on the painful illusion that she attempted to keep Jacob from getting the details of. Of course this occupation she had taken up didn't work and her rush of anger was gone like an adrenaline rush leaving her with a feeling of misery and she just stood there with her hands in front of her and stared almost wanting to cry.*

*Why was it there anyways and who sent it? Without turning to look at anyone she said,* why don't you increase the intensity of that light and spread it so there are fewer shadows in this room...fewer hiding places for this demon...

*BlackMN did so.*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:49 pm
*Jacob grimaced as Veni resisted by clawing him.*

Jacob: "I'm sorry Veni, but we have to!"

*Just as he got into the barrier with the Veni-cat in his arms, several tendrils pierced the air where they had been standing. The veins had begun to get rather... stabby, and probably would've impaled them a dozen times over before they could blink. He swore as he noticed that Rosemary was now in a trance, and had GL help to pull her in. He noted that it only seemed to last a few seconds at least, but the way Rosemary was all shooken up worried him.*

*He felt fortunate he was able to stop Rosemary from going after the demon alone. God only knew what it would have done to her if she rushed in like that. He didn't know exactly what the demon had done to her, but he hated it. Jacob had found himself growing more and more attached to the vampires over time, just like certain demonic friends of his that he had helped. The idea of something doing such horrible things to them made him seethe with well-hidden anger. He wanted to tear apart that demon just as much as Rosemary did.*

*Seeing that everyone was safely within the barrier, and Black was attempting to illuminate the room some, Jacob lent a hand. He muttered a small chant and a faint glow of light appear at his finger tips. He flung this at one of the dark corners of the room, and it brightened considerably as it hovered in that area. Jacob repeated this act a few more times, explaining that he would make more lights if he could, but they were a slow constant drain on his magical energy supply. What they had would have to suffice. That done, he stroked Veni's fur and rubbed Rosemary's shoulder in an attempt to comfort as he thought about their next move.*

Jacob: "He can't physically attack us while we're in here.... but I don't know about his illusions. I've never seen this kind of demon before, it's completely new to me. We can't just wait here either, this barrier won't last forever... so please stop drawing the tentacles to the barrier, Rosemary. Galantros, we can keep the barrier going a bit longer if you give it some of your healing energy every now and then..."

*The necromancer let out an exasperated sigh, not sure what their next move should be.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm
Hard for me not to panic even when I know you're not doing that to be cruel.

*Rosemary tensed up a little when Jacob touched her and asked her to stop drawing the tentacles to the barrier. All she was doing was hitting the ones that would have hit the shield anyways.* Sorry.

Ahh that feels nice. *The hand and the rubbing of his fur help make him feel a little better because it was like receiving a rubbing on his soreness.*

*She sighed and relaxed a little, folding her arms as Jacob made his attempts at comforting her. She turned around and bent over to be on eye level with Veni, searched through her pockets, unwrapped one of her suckers, and held it in front of his face.*

*Veni began to lick it with a weak happy purr.*

*Rosemary sighed a little as the image of a human Veni with things in his head passed through her mind, only to look at Coatli's grin soon afterwards. She removed the sucker, and kissed the kitty, who began to lick her lips until she pulled away and put the sucker in her own mouth.*

Kinda makes you wish Sephiroth was here with his own barriers....

*Rosemary seemed to think about that for a minute.* If you showed me how or at least told me, I am confident I can at least help you maintain the barrier too, Jacob.

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games