Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Old Events
Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you rise to meet Thread when it rains down on us again?
Through Fall, fog, and fire I shall!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
By the shards of my dragons egg, I will.
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
...uh, is there a third choice?
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Eldawen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:02 am
((*falls in* I'm here...for a while at least.))

Talia silently took everything in as she sipped her wine. It was definately quietter here then it was at Fort, but Talia really didn't mind too much.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:13 am
M'gor inclined his head to the greenrider. "That reminds me, Lady Talia, how are you enjoying it here at Ierne? It's probally not what you were accostomed to but I hope it's not all bad for you."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

firewolfnin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:17 pm
Taren walked about the weyr. She had grown board and decided to do what she always did up north, explore. She had gone from room to room trying to memorize the layout of the weyr. This was her new home and she would have to learn to navigate it without problem. Kana and Kona sat on her shoulders. The sister greens hummed softly along with the tune Taren hummed absentmindedly.

Taren had become skilled at staying out of the way of dragonriders when she had lived in High Reaches Weyr. It was even easier here. Dragons and riders spent a lot of their time outside in the sun, something that was not a wise in the cold of the High Reaches mountains. The candidate continued to meander about the infinite halls, not having a real destination.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:58 am
((welcome to you firewolfnin.))  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:02 am
Dragon_Lady_Selene
M'gor inclined his head to the greenrider. "That reminds me, Lady Talia, how are you enjoying it here at Ierne? It's probally not what you were accostomed to but I hope it's not all bad for you."

"It is very different from the business of Fort Weyr, but I am enjoying it." Talia said.

"Oh, and there is no need to call me 'Lady', just Talia will do."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:33 am
The Weyrleader nodded. "Talia it is then."

Cadeth warbled at him. It is a lovely name for a greenrider.

M'gor chuckled at this. "My Cadeth says you have a lovely name."  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Eldawen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:59 am
Talia smiled at Cadeth's comment. "Can you please tell your dear Cadeth that I said thank you, and that he is a very thoughtful dragon."

See, things are looking up. Ratanath crooned into Talia's mind.

Of course, my dear.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:51 pm
Akira picked up her small firelizards and walked to the door. "well because i am the only one not knowing, what is going on, i might as well leave this place... for i have no purpose of becoming a rider... for that i shall leave." she shook her head, feeling totally ignored, then started for the door to the room. Takal, the small brown firelizard hissed in her hear. She ignored the firelizard, and put Ara on her left shoulder.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:56 pm
Lina looked up, startled, as the girl, Akira, began to leave. Merrin hissed at her rudeness from his perch and Lina shushed him abruptly. He rustled his wings irritably and chirruped sharply at the girl before hunching his shoulders and looking away.

"If you want to leave," Lina began, "no one will stop you. But I'd like you to stay. We're all just getting used to it here, so I suppose we're all just talking about what comes to mind. Such as with T'gal. How do you suppose we got on the subject of his age?"

She smiled sideays at the blue rider and pulled a chair closer to the table.

"Come talk with use?" she asked.

You're beginning to act like a Weyrwoman now. I'm proud of you.

Silly queen. Lina smiled at Akira, silently chiding Merrin for being rude, and placed her golden Zim on the table in full view of the girl. Zim stretched and turned her head towards Akira's firelizards, daring them leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:12 am
Akira sighed. "alright i'll stay. i think i need some sleep, i had a pretty tough day." she turned around and smiled. "thanks, do you mind if you could watch my firelizards, while freshen up and relax for an hour?" she put the firelizards on the table and she grabbed a drink of water.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Lina smiled. "I'd love to," she said. "I hope you feel better soon. It's been rough these last few days, and you should get your sleep."

She extended her hand towards Takal and Ara, palm up, for them to see she was a friend. Zim ruffled her wings and Merrin hissed again. Irritated, Lina gave him the silent order to report on Mith's clutch. His eyes whirled at the injustice. He knew she was getting rid of him, but he hopped off her shoulder, hovered, and went between.

"I apologize for Merrin," Lina said, both to Akira and to the two firelizards. "He'd lived on his own for a while, and he doesn't have much civility."

She shrugged, secretly embarrassed that the silly bronze had been such a fool while she had been in a room full of people she'd just begun to meet. Merrin, that wherry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Akira smiled. "It's okay, thankyou. My comrades, are very kind. Though Takal can be a little impasiont, earogant, and rude, but he means well. Ara is a shy, sweet young firelizard." as she said this Ara had tried to jump on to Lina's palm, but missed, and fell to the floor. Akira scooped her up and put her on the table. Takal had easliy flew over to the table and landed on Ara. She wasn't happy, and both firelizards had started to fight. Akira had to seperate them. "I will be back in an hour. If you need me, i shall be in my room unpacking..." Takal hissed at Akira, unhappy that he would be seprated from Akira.  

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:28 pm
M'gor smiled over at his Weyrmate. 'She's doing so much better. She'll make a wonderful Weyrwoman.'

Cadeth seemed amused by this. She is a wonderful Weyrwoman, M'gor.

The Weyrleader smile. 'She is at that, my old friend.'

He then offered a friendly smile at the greenrider. "It's fine, he's telling the truth. You're kind of cute too."

Cadeth warbled at that. She's very cute, her green as well, though not as lovely as my queen Mith.

M'gor laughed at that. "Cadeth says you deserve the complement since you're so cute. He also says your green Ratanath is cute. He says that she's not as lovely as Mith though. It's a complement. Just as my Lina is the most beautiful queenrider I've ever met." He smiled over at his Weyrmate.

----

T'gal glared at the queenrider. "I thought we'd gotten off of the subject of my age. So I'm a bit older than some people here. I'm hardly the oldest."

Barith warbled in agreement. That is true, mine, M'gor and his bronze Cadeth are the oldest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 pm
Talia smiled. "Thank you both for your compliments. And, of course, who could compare to any queenrider, for they are the ones that songs are written of."  

Eldawen

ST4RCASM

Benevolent Liege

14,165 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:41 pm
Akra relaxed, as she left the room. She had gotten to her bed, and was unpacking. She grabbed a bar of soap and her towel. She had just returned from the shower, when she noticed a lump in her clothes. She pulled the clothes off the lump, to find Ara. Akira shook her head.

"well i see you couldn't stand to be alone with Takal?" she asked.

Ara gave a small purr, as Akira scooped her up and placed her by her on her pillow. She quickly changed into a wjite t-shirt, and slumped into bed.  
Old Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff