No way! (please explain)
View Results

beehive130

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:36 pm
This is a highly confusing topic....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:36 pm
Jisen Meizuki
beehive130
.. *re-appears and is listneing to teh axel song- going down in flames by 3 doors down* this song fits axel so perfectly. I have an amv on my profile. oh yeah and save riku i need to sell pictures of him on ebay.
User Image

eek I didn't know you're about to sell pictures of him on ebay. sweatdrop
Im not really its just fun to say. I could though.  

beehive130

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:33 am
beehive130
Im not really its just fun to say. I could though.

Yeah, and I bet like half of the Riku-fans will be pissed off. XD LOL xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:56 pm
My friend and I were just talking about this today ^^. They do act and look a lot alike....  

Wilixer

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:19 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LOL That's a good question, do KH characters dye their hairs? xd
hahaha XD lol....yeah, thats why axels hair seems red sometimes and red-orage at another! he just needs to re dye his hair again cuz it wares out! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Ashelux
Jisen Meizuki
hahaha XD lol....yeah, thats why axels hair seems red sometimes and red-orage at another! he just needs to re dye his hair again cuz it wares out! xD

True, but the only person I would like to see his or her hair redone is Marluxia. I mean, ugh!! His hair in 3-D is so horrible, and yet he's one of my favorite. God, I hate that hair in 3-D. I mean, when I first saw it, Marluxia's hair looks like a pink-dyed straws. It looks like he was wearing a pink-dyed straws wig to cover the baldness. ARGH!!!! They need to redo his hair pronto.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:59 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
Jisen Meizuki

True, but the only person I would like to see his or her hair redone is Marluxia. I mean, ugh!! His hair in 3-D is so horrible, and yet he's one of my favorite. God, I hate that hair in 3-D. I mean, when I first saw it, Marluxia's hair looks like a pink-dyed straws. It looks like he was wearing a pink-dyed straws wig to cover the baldness. ARGH!!!! They need to redo his hair pronto.
hahahahahaha! rofl lmao!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:57 am
Quinton Flynn Rocks!! heart heart  

invisibIe boii

Revolutious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:31 am
Marluxia bald!! That's just hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 am
Well, that's what it look like to me in 3-D. In 2-D, Marluxia's hair look normal. But the 3-D made his hair look like pink-dyed straws and flat. That's why I said that it looks like he was trying to cover his baldness.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:25 pm
Axel looks exceptionaly like Reno. He also looks like Zack from FF7. Demyx looks like Zell from FF8 and Lexaues looks like Loz from Advent Children.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:36 am
Oy, can anyone point me to Sephiroth? I really feel like I wanna killed myself because of this theory. I admit that there are some of the features and traits that the Organization characters and FF characters have, but still it does not proved that they really are. Because if they are, then their names should be anagram with an "X." Also, we've already knew that Lexaues is one of the scientists who worked with Xehanort before the experiment failed and his original name is Aeleus that is a mistranslation of Eleus.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

_Vampire~x~Seduction_

7,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:14 pm
I agree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:02 am
Axel is totally Reno's Nobody!  

zero of spades

Friendly Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:34 am
zero of spades
Axel is totally Reno's Nobody!

scream stressed scream stressed scream AXEL IS NOT RENO'S NOBODY!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THE EVIDENCES POINTING TO THAT THEORY!!!! scream stressed scream stressed scream  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff