Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:08 pm
Tassa stopped to wait for Lynsay, and then turned towards Sha, "Which way are you going? With us, or on your own?" She asked with a smirk, her hands on her hips, she didn't care much for having others to defend if something was to happen, Tassa worked alone, that was what her life was about, being alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:31 pm
"Change yer mind fast dontcha.."he grinned at the girl then glanced over at tassa who was waiting for an answer"...just point the way to the nearest river..and I should be fine from there."he smirked.  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:47 pm
Character Name: keely
Side: elfen
Creature: elf
Magic: white
Weapons: staff,daggers
Personality: bubbly,cute,friendly,oblivious,but has a strong sense of justice
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Her parents were killed during a rebellion in the forests,she managed to escape the killers and has been drifting form town to town through the forests and such.She is still learning to use her white elven magic but hasn't quite mastered it yet.
Family: Has a cousin she has been trying to reach named Aly.
Home: Enchanted forests of Balaar where mostly poorer elves live but it was destroyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:47 pm
Keely walked aimlessly through the forest not knowing where she was going.Hm.I wonder if I got lost?Maybe I shoulda made a right instead of a left..Keely's voice was innocent sounding with a high pitch to it she was carefree and unusually bubbly as well as oblivious.She continued walking with her head stuck in the clouds so to speak not watching where she was going and bumped into a tree.she fell on her butt."Owie that huurt.."she rubbed her head which now had a misshapen lump on it."Hmph.Bad tree!"she pointed her finger."Now,what is this place.."She noticed how dark it was and it was just one in the afternoon.She took a map out of her teady bear back pack it was smoothed out and neat because it was never used at all.."This must be the hood forests.."She looked at the map form each side not seeming to understand how to use the map."What are hoods??"Just then a rustle came from atopthe tree branches"What was that?"she looked around frantically"Oh no its the boogyman!"  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:22 am
Sha stood there with the two women trying to figure out which one was cuter.. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Gaian Name: paine44
Character Name: paine
Side: werewolve side
Creature: werewolf
Magic: transformation, knows minor spells, sometimes loses control of her powers and other abilities are shown
Weapons: daggers, plus my fangs
Personality: loner, doesn't trust others, random
Appearance: human form- long golden brown hair, red eyes plus other stuff
History: forgot everything about her past because of an accident. Serves her master(unknown person) but wandered into this land because of an assignment
Family: had a mother, father, brother and sister but doesn't know where they are or what happened to them
Home: has no home

*walks into the forest in wolf form staying to the shadows trying to map out the area*  

paine44

Sora Agrotera

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:06 pm
PrettyBoi18
Sha stood there with the two women trying to figure out which one was cuter.. mrgreen

lynsay stared back and forth between tassa and the guy "well, i'll go with you tassa, but wait just a min." lynsay with up to the guy and said "thanks" then gave a kiss on his cheek and ran back to tassa "ok ready to go"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Tassa raised her eyebrows with a smirk as she waited, "Alright, a little perverted however for your choice." She walked away, not bothering to point in the direction, her mind was on other places.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:20 pm
sora hunter
PrettyBoi18

lynsay stared back and forth between tassa and the guy "well, i'll go with you tassa, but wait just a min." lynsay with up to the guy and said "thanks" then gave a kiss on his cheek and ran back to tassa "ok ready to go"
Sha's cigarette dropped out of his mouth at this action,his face turned a crimson color.Crap..what just happened?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:43 pm
"Cat gotcha' tounge?" Tassa turned around and smirked at Sha as she swiftly changed into a more suitable half form, perfect for roaming the forest environment, her eye sight catching everything. "A guy like you should be happy for the attention." Flicking her tail she focused more on the place around her. There were a lot more people here then she first thought...  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:41 am
"Ya' know I bet you've never had a boyfriend have you.."he shot back with a grin."..Thats okay,even a stuffy-controlling-abrasive girl like you can get one.There's someone for everyone."He lit another cigarette. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:40 pm
Tassa smirked and crossed her arms, "If every boy were like you, I'd perfer to stay single. The worlds to tough to be sweet and innocent anymore, sometimes you have to be oberly abrasive and bit of a smart a** to get along in it, otherwise people don't listen. Doesn't mean when I'm off duty I can't have fun. Are you coming or what?" She asked finally, flicking her tail again.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:34 pm
Sha had a serious voice" Ya know I find that answer really..."Then it quickly switched to a teasing tone"...LAME!"he grinned wide."I find it had to believe you actually have fun.."he raised an eyebrow taking a step forward.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff