Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:38 am
name:Xidan
powers:can fly,and breath fire
Weapon:absoulution keyblade
hair color:red
eyes:changes color
height:6'0
Best friends:AXEL(best friend fo LIFE)roxas,marluxia
personality:funny,smart,srong,

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:16 pm
random cmment.... i drank the magic potion... an now... i'm sexy!!  

haras_katie

Hiro Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Name: Serph of the Wind
powers: demonic abilities though magatama (demonic parasite that turns host into half demon), quick healing abilities, can control wind with alchemy, and instant instantly knowns how to wield any type of weapon just by touching them
Weapon:Soul Slayer named Silmaru(unofficial name), Beowulf (gautlet and grieves)
height: never checked much but I'm tall
Personality: passive, calm (even in the middle of a combat situation), Friendly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(sorry closest thing i have since i can't draw very well)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:44 pm
Name: Miranda
Weapon:umm...Elbow Blade X2 it looks ilke
height: not sure
Personality:calm,shy,smart,wierd,and sometimes cant controll anger
Looks like:
User Image
Crush: its a secret stare  

FireStorm_Dragon45

Raitokage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 pm
Name: Roxtaikega
Weapon: Lizard Fang (Lizard shaped sword)
Height: 6'2"
Personality: Care-free, laid back. Enjoys fighting.
Appearence: Wears the Org. coat, and has spiky green hair. His eyes are also a bold green.
Powers: Lightning Element, incredible speed, abnormal strength.
Title: The Striking Thunder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:23 pm
I have 2: one in which I write stories with, and one for myself. I'll just write about the second one.

Name: Xurikah
Title: The Quiet Breeze
Element: Wind
Weapon: iron fans
Personality: Xuri is quiet and reserved around most. Around the people she is closer to, however, she is quite the opposite. She is friends with Axel, Demyx, and Roxas. Xurikah does try her best to take care of them.
Crush: Axel
Appearance:
User Image  

xXDesertSnowXx

Ac33s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:13 pm
name:Ryan Diehard
picture:
User Image
powers:controlling fire.
weapons:his sword sheilds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:43 pm
Name: Cecil
Weapons: Katana
Personality: Girl scared ^^;
Magic: Healing, but mainly uses sword techniques
Pic: well the blond guy in my sig  

xFlamin Axelx

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:05 am
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:32 am
Name: Jill angel
Home world:Wolrld of angels
look like: Whight wings, Green eyes, Green long hair, Black t-shirt, black shorts, and black boots
Weapon: 2swords one called darkness sword that kiss things the other sword of light to heal people
power: heal people
history:she is a Princess so she stays in her home world
Side: good  

teentitansJill

A__Fallen__Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:34 am
Name:Agax
Weapon:keyblade and staff,the katana on his back is only used when the situation is desperate.
Elemetal Control:Water,Master Level
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Original Self:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heartless Form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chaser Form:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio confused ??
Quote:"We have no hearts....but we remember what it was once like....so we live on in darkness"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Akuseru_Axel
>.< axel xd  

kibascheza
Crew

.Karix.XIII.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:19 pm
Here's my profile. >w<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Karix, the Voice of Reason.

Sex: Female

Race: Nobody

Affinity: Organization XIII

Relationship Status: Has strong 'feelings' for Larxene.

Weapon: Karix wields a keyblade that is shaped like a Treble Clef. It's called the Trouble Clef. (Picture coming Soon)

Enemies: Anyone who threatens to hurt her friends.

Background info: As a human, Karix, or rather, Kira, grew up in Radiant Garden. She had a job singing in a local restaurant, and lived with an older man, who's identity is not known at this time. A keyblade appeared in her hand one day, and it sealed her fate. Heartless began to swarm after her, and one day, they stole her heart. After this happened, Karix was born. The first person she met was Sora, who showed her kindness, even though he didn't know she was a Nobody. Then, the Organization appeared and revealed what she really was. When they came, she knew her place was with them, and went to live with them, bringing two friends of hers who had also been taken by heartless. Now she lives with the Organization, and is surrounded by friends who she hopes care about her.
During the daytime, she goes to school disguised as a human. Though she is young, she is just as much of a scientist as Vexen.

Abilities: Originally, her weapon was a Microphone that she made. She could sing commands into it, and those commands would happen - except for the occasional enemies without ears/who were ammune to it. One day, while in a weapons shop, she picked up a struggle bat, and it turned into a Keyblade. Ever since, her weapon has been her keyblade.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:44 pm
Name: Arixciptra, The Whimsical Maiden.

Height: 5'7"

Sex: Female

Race: Nobody

Affinity: Organization XIII

Relationship Status: She's on good terms with everyone in the organization, which makes it easier for her to gain their trust and get closer to them....although Larxene is irritated and suspicious of her, often getting retaliated by her when trying to insult her. She has a strong bond with Axel like a big sister; and she has a strange feeling that she and Saix have a "connection" of some sort; unlike the other members, she's observant of Saix's moods and ulterior motives, often engaging in serious conversations with him.

Weapon: Her weaponry is the ring she wears on her ring finger( ^.^"?"). she can manipulate it to its true form, the Urumi
Enemies: She will not fight unless out of curiousity of their strength, or if she is asked to. Very rarely she will ever let emotions cloud her better judgement, hiding her true feelings behind a placid smile.

Background info: She barely recollects her past life. Sometimes her memories come in the form of dreams, so she is not sure which are true or which are illusions. She does recall however a moonlit night in a villa...and a promise. Anything before or after that incident is vague. When she became a nobody, she was found in the middle of the night in a field on the outskirts of Traverse Town by Saix. The minute he found her, she felt an odd familiarity with him, and instinctively she came with him to the World That Never Was.

Though she does not remember her past life, she does however retain her former personalities and behaviors. When she came to the vast hideout, the first person to greet her was Axel; whom she grew fond of since then.
Since she is an amiable-type of person, she rarely had any discourse with the other members. She continues to question who she was, and what the ring that "sealed the promise" meant.

Abilities: Other than getting the enemy off their gaurd with her unusually calm and genial manner, she uses her ring to take different forms (barriers, platforms, a tea set [((0.o));], etc.) to whatever suits her need. But when she is in battle, she will transform it into her Urumi. With her agility and skill she is able to weild it with finess, and with sharp precision she almost always gets the mark.

Appearance:User Image  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

m i d XII n i g h t

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Name: Riixa (Re-xza)
Known as: The Shadow Dancer (of Wind)
Height: 5'5
Race: Nobody.
Personality: Sweet, forgiving and obedient, Riixa is a loyal and loving girl. She's rather spacy at times (daydreaming about the ability to feel), and she outgoing and friendly.
Weapon: The Sacred Truth (A katana and a fuka-shuriken)
Ability: The ability to create and manipulate the wind and shadows.
Crush: Roxas
Appearance:
User Image  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out