people counter
  +1
View Results

nt_31732

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:17 pm
LeonScotKennedy
Jisen Meizuki
LeonScotKennedy
I will laugh if in KH3, Everyone that we thought was gay and still around, finally came out of the closet.

Soooo many people would be buying it just to see some SoraxRiku, LeonxCloud, or SieferxRai action... eek burning_eyes

It might work out...... if Disney won't get itself involved.

true...true...
I'll laugh even harder if Disney goes along with it and has Goofy and Donald doing things in the bed that some people don't want to know... burning_eyes

lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:34 pm
I think it's pretty obvious.. I mean.. They have a bunch of hints in the game.. And same with Roxas and Axel.. heart  

_LLexAxeLL_

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:03 pm
I think Catholics are cruel. They cause most of the homosexuality problems. My best friends are homo (not saying any names) and I still think of them the same. I'm probable going to hell to for the fact I basically follow Rathma (Believes that there is a balance and if the Balance were to tip too much, then the world will be in choas, good or bad;actual religion and in the Diablo books). I mean, it must be hard to be homosexual and open about it but if they are overly flaunting it, then something is wrong with them.

overal:
People decide if they love their own sex or the opposite and if they make that decision, don't be wierd about. Religion should ease up but thats asking H*ll to freeze over. If there is Love, then there is Hate and everything comes with opposites.

*Happy New Years Everyone!* (early but oh well!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:36 pm
nt_31732
sora's gay.

Zexion/Saix. <3

Oh baby.
heart  

tetrasmaster

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:37 am
LeonScotKennedy
I think Catholics are cruel. They cause most of the homosexuality problems. My best friends are homo (not saying any names) and I still think of them the same. I'm probable going to hell to for the fact I basically follow Rathma (Believes that there is a balance and if the Balance were to tip too much, then the world will be in choas, good or bad;actual religion and in the Diablo books). I mean, it must be hard to be homosexual and open about it but if they are overly flaunting it, then something is wrong with them.

overal:
People decide if they love their own sex or the opposite and if they make that decision, don't be wierd about. Religion should ease up but thats asking H*ll to freeze over. If there is Love, then there is Hate and everything comes with opposites.

*Happy New Years Everyone!* (early but oh well!)

You can be truely deep when you feel like it, and I believe in what you're saying completely. I mean, most Catholics have caused, and it's rare to meet a Catholic who is deep into their religion, but still has an open mind to everything else.
I think the Catholic religion does seem like the fuel to the problem, but what started the fire? I actually asked my mother's view on this. She is one of those rare Catholics I spoke about. Her opinion is that people don't like homosexuals for it destroyed their sense of security. Which led to my conclusion.
Basically, the thing that started the fire is the ideal of a perfect world. Everyone has in their mind what would make the world perfect, though some people express more than others. And everyone does it, whether you know or don't know that you're doing it. And unfortunely, homosexuals are not viewed as being perfect, so many don't like them. Sad, isn't it?

On a side note to Leon: You and I are going to Hell for what we believe in, for the Christians don't like how we view the world. It's stupid, isn't it? Especially since I know the religion I believe in is older than Christianity itself. Yours is probably older than Christianity as well. It's such a shame.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:50 am
LunarSong
nt_31732
sora's gay.

Zexion/Saix. <3

Oh baby.
heart

eek That is one scary thought there. sweatdrop And I thought people would see Saix and Xemnas together. sweatdrop

As to LeonScotKennedy and fallen_witch, I agree with you. People do feel insecurity when they see something (ie homosexual) is imperfect and think that the objects is the caused of their perfect world. I mean for example, Hitler killed most of the Jewish because he thought that they are the caused of the perfect world even though he's part Jewish.

As for "whether or not I'm going to Hell," I'm not sure about myself since I don't have a religion (No, I'm not saying I'm atheist just because I don't have a religion. Just because I don't have a religion, doesn't mean I don't belief in some of the facts are given such as being forgiven. Besides, some of my relatives are Buddhist people.)  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:38 pm
Jisen Meizuki
LunarSong
nt_31732
sora's gay.

Zexion/Saix. <3

Oh baby.
heart

eek That is one scary thought there. sweatdrop And I thought people would see Saix and Xemnas together. sweatdrop

As to LeonScotKennedy and fallen_witch, I agree with you. People do feel insecurity when they see something (ie homosexual) is imperfect and think that the objects is the caused of their perfect world. I mean for example, Hitler killed most of the Jewish because he thought that they are the caused of the perfect world even though he's part Jewish.

As for "whether or not I'm going to Hell," I'm not sure about myself since I don't have a religion (No, I'm not saying I'm atheist just because I don't have a religion. Just because I don't have a religion, doesn't mean I don't belief in some of the facts are given such as being forgiven. Besides, some of my relatives are Buddhist people.)

I know what you mean. My religion doesn't really have a Hell. But, to the Catholics, I shall burn in Hell for 'being in league with the Devil'.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:16 pm
nah really. you jsut NOW figured it out?  

beehive130

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:20 pm
come on really.
Brennsa
Hey, you know what?
User Image

4laugh

obviously he's gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:54 am
ok im going to try to say this nice...not one person in kingdom hearts is gay...pretty simple dont ya think? Oh that one seen were some people thought Sora was going to kiss Riku he was just happy he was alive! I mean searously Sora thought Kairi was safe and sound at Destiny Ilands while Sora thought Riku was going to take a cannon ball into a pool of darness!! Wouldn't you be worried about your friend too?Plus think...Iy's Disney and I'm pretty sure Disney woudn't aprove. rolleyes xd  

Combusting Penguin

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:22 am
I would say that about maybe 40 percent of the people knows that the KH characters are not gay, just have a brotherly or sisterly love and friendship. But most of the people see it that there is some homosexual in it based by the actions or what they say.

For example, if you play KH characters in Japanese and you understand Japanese, you will hear that Axel said "I love Roxas" instead of "I really like Roxas." Although it seems like Axel is gay, he isn't. He just say that as a brotherly love and how much he value his friendship with Roxas.

But it's liked I said before, it depends on what people see it. And everyone agrees that Disney does not approve homosexual since they think it destroys the morals.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:35 am
Jisen Meizuki
I would say that about maybe 40 percent of the people knows that the KH characters are not gay, just have a brotherly or sisterly love and friendship. But most of the people see it that there is some homosexual in it based by the actions or what they say.

For example, if you play KH characters in Japanese and you understand Japanese, you will hear that Axel said "I love Roxas" instead of "I really like Roxas." Although it seems like Axel is gay, he isn't. He just say that as a brotherly love and how much he value his friendship with Roxas.

But it's liked I said before, it depends on what people see it. And everyone agrees that Disney does not approve homosexual since they think it destroys the morals.

Right on. 3nodding  

LeonScotKennedy

beehive130

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:17 pm
LeonScotKennedy
Jisen Meizuki

Right on. 3nodding
i know, I just find it funny they act gay. I am an Axel fan, thus I dislike sora. (if he wasn't such a wuss axel wouldn't have had to save him)
oh yeah save riku
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:05 am
Maybe...... But still, Axel would still save Sora because Roxas is inside of Sora and you know how much Axel values his friendship with Roxas. So it doesn't really matter if Sora is strong or not, Axel will always be there to help.

Oh and the Riku clip, LOL xd blaugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG, I would never thought that Ansem would be with the fangirls. xd xd xd xd xd xd  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Cuenta abandonada

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:06 pm
NO HE ISN'T

Why is always people saying stupid things about Sora, Riku or else? Why they decide if someone is gay or straight? It's just a game. One of the best games I've ever played. And ANYONE can make a .gif or a .jpg, so, that stupid animation it's part of a stupid mind that had finished KH2. Finally, Yaoi/Yuri makes the anime and the videogames go worse.

Ok, maybe Axel can be, but it's obvious that the playable characters aren't.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff