Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Sneaking food into the theatre. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sneaking snacks in . . .
  Dude, I do it all the time!
  I do it frequently.
  I've been known to slip in with a little candy every now and then.
  I rarely do it.
  I've done it at least once.
  I have never snuck a snack in the theatre!
  . . .
View Results

Abnormal Munchkin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:44 pm
If they keep horrible prices like that, people like me are bound to sneak in candy...but you gotta buy their popcorn...mmm....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:18 pm
When a medium bag of popcorn costs $8. Heck yes I'll bring in my own food. We brought in a whole bag of cosmic brownies.

Rain And Roses

Reign of Demise

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:24 pm
frequently if im low on money  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:38 am
I do that alot. I hate paying for something I have sitting around at home. I buy every now and then but mostly bring my own.  

The_Wiebs

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Speak to me Muse

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Hee hee! One time my mom, my little brother and I went into the movies and we snuck in slices of pizza! It was awsome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:00 pm
You mean we're not allowed to? O.O :does it all the time, and never knew it was against theatre rules XD:  

Kitty Krazy

8,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Artemisia_Luniferum

Feral Bookworm

12,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:41 am
I snuck an eggroll from the foodcourt at the mall (okay, two of them) into the movie theather...... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:40 pm
I some times do it.... sweatdrop  

QueenAngel242

LilithRayne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:41 am
Yes it's ok. I mean they already get a lot of money for the tickets and you also are expected to pay ridiculous prices for a candy bar? Screw that! I don't care if I have to hide the goodies, it's my savings account at stake here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:44 pm
personally, I work waaayyy to hard to pay the expensive ticket prices and then add an extra 20 dollars for concession stand prices, so I don't see anything wrong with gouging the theatre back by bringing in a drink and some candy. But I think its pushing it to bring in whole meals. I had a friend take chinese in once...  

Jacy_Arienh_Sagira

sabaku_no_rebecca

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:14 pm
I think it's perfectly fine; I do it all the time. Especially with movie theatre prices what they are--dude, not exactly affordable.

I agree with the not-leaving-trash-everywhere bit, though. And bringing a full-blown meal is a bit of a stretch, unless you just didn't have enough time to eat it before the movie.

It's fun to sneak it in in your bags and things, but it's even more fun to walk in with it totally obviously. And if they tell you you're not allowed to bring it in, just tell them you have diabetes! (or some other BS disease). Works every time; it's hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:18 pm
I think it depends on where you're going. If you're going to the huge, crappy-a** food cinema, it's perfectly fine to sneak your own food in. If it's the home-town, family run-, AWESOME food cinema, buy it there. You're supporting a family business. :3

There's a small theatre in my town that we call the 'ghetto' theatre because one, it's old, and two, it's just so... cheesy looking, like it never upgraded past the 60's. XD We love it to bits, the popcorn actually tastes like popcorn and not cardboard.  

Nilly Tsegrah

Ui-kun

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:00 pm
I sneak food in sometimes. I gets a hot dog from the theater ~ there only a dollar. Then I bring coke and other goodies sometimes. My moms gets popcorn everytime so i eat from hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:17 pm
Strideo
[Pyro-Chan]
Pfft.
I do it all the time. =/
Unless I have some cash on hand, I'll get a soda and popcorn.
But most of everything else sold, it's overcharged.
No kidding, they carge a ton for candy. stare

Yeah.  

xXx_takashi58_xXx

Wintryicegoddess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm
My friends and I always sneak food into the theatre. We even make a game out of it...see who can sneak in the most food. I think the funniest though was when a girl sitting next to me snuck in yogurt and a sandwich. rofl  
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games