Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:10 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
"I gotta get to class. See ya" Jim waved to the girl and entered the math class.

Moments later she entered the class and took a seat in one of the middle rows next to the window. She payed attention for a couple of moments, then doodled in her notebook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:53 am
Entare walks through the hallway going to his class. he walks in and sits all the way in a shadowed corner in the back.  

entaran helionis

januaryfreeze92

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:55 am
Roxie sighed and dropped all of her stuff to unlock her door and put the key back in her pocket. When she did she propped it open with her black and red backpack and carried her suitcases into the room. They were all dark colors -- blue, black, red, purple-- with "RokRox" written in block letters in white. She piled them in the corner of the room and grabbed her backpack and opened it. Inside were a bunch of wall decor. She also opened her blue bag and took out her sheets. They were a light blue, no pattern. The comforter was thick and gold. Roxie set the bed and dumped the contents of her backpack onto the bed. Pictures, posters, etc. fell onto the mattress and shestacked them all into neat piles. She started first with hanging up the posters with thumb tacks by standing on a chair. The posters were of MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, THE GOOGOODOLLS, COUNTING CROWS, EVANESCENCE, VERTICAL HORIZON, and, yes, INUYASHA.

She pulled out the hammer and nails she brought with her and hammered them in. Almost all of her pictures were black and white... except one. Roxie hung the pictures - the one of her foreign exchange familly in Italy, her real familly visiting Hong Kong, London, and Greece.

The last picture she hung was of her and James, laughing on her couch. She frowned and hung it near her bed.

Roxie admired her work and smiled. She then took out the shawl she got from a preistess she visited as a child and draped it over the dresser. After piling all of her cloths into the drawers, and organizing her jewelery and makeup on the side tables and on the desk, she took out her laptop and hooked it up to the wireless internet. 'Might as well.' She thought, 'I start classes tomorrow.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:37 am
Sola went to her new classes very nervous and hoped that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself as she sat down in the second row looking at her book.  

Solar Asera

funsweetgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:01 am
*walks out of dorm room to look around then she remebers she has to walk her dog*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:21 pm
Sola Asura
Sola went to her new classes very nervous and hoped that she wouldn't make a fool out of herself as she sat down in the second row looking at her book.

Entare saw the other person enter the room and remained in the shadowed corner. "Hello, are you waiting as well."  

entaran helionis

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:11 pm
Jacklyn looked out the window, her sketching pen in her hand. She looked at the trees and saw a small rabbit eating some berries from the shrubs. She quickly sketched it out then looked back out the window, wondering when Math would ever end  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:49 pm
Name: Zek Armeiz ( also goes by Z)
Girlfriend: NA
Dislikes: Raceist people, airheaded people, Bit**y people, people whom hate other just because the way they look.
Dorm Room: 20

Enters the school and looks around carrying his luggage and says " hi sir may i have the key to dorm 20." sets the reciept on the desk then he smiles and hands me the key saying " here you go Mr. Armies." i correct him politely " it's with a Z." walks to my dorm and trows my s**t in the corner and goes back out and gets the stuff for my weight bench and has some random person help me. gives the peprson a $20. Organizes my room.  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Smiles as he is done with his room. Keeps the door and window open so i get a breeze and I turn on my ipod radio and listen to my workout playlist and begin to workout with the music pretty loud  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:57 pm
The bell had finally rung. Jacklyn walked out of mathclass back to her dorm. As she was walking, she noticed a new student. "Hey, are you new here?" She asked polietely and softly  

ATinyFox

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:01 pm
smiles and puts the weights away and says "yea nice to meet you my name is Zek Armeiz" i hold my hand out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:04 pm
turns my music off and invites this random person in.  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:06 pm
Jacklyn meets her hand with his. "I'm Jacklyn" She said smiling, entering Zek's room. "I'm, sorta new here too" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:08 pm
smiles "cool what dorm room you in?"  

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:10 pm
"I'm in room 11, that's just a couple rooms down from yours" She looked back at him. "Well, I ought to be going...I have a study this period and I'm gonna head out onto campus. Um..." She looked out for a sec then back at him a little embarassed. "You can come if you'd like"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff