Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Vel'sere Desert Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:51 am
Lady_Mac
Oliza knelt beside the human, figuring he would want company as he was in pain. "I'm Oliza." She replied calmly. "Don't worry I won't go yet and help as best as I can." She tried to smile but felt too tired instead she lay down, and closed her eyes, to dose out for a bit... She needed the rest anyways. Her body was aching from the travel, and she knew she would have to stay here for a while or Entity might not fully recover... She grimaced and tossed and turned in her light sleep dreaming of nothing good...

In her dreams she could hear a terible laughter, and dark figure that appeared to be a centaur wraped in chains. It haunted her undauntinly taunting her beckoning her beyond her will to go futher into the caverns and to draw the rest of her group with her. she struggled valliantly but this other pressence had almost unthinkable strength of will. in the end it pushed her will to fight the compulshon to break. She knew what she had to do, what she had no choice to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:03 pm
graciously kanji took it and quietly slurped it...  

can o whoop ass

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22 am
Oliza tossed and turned and sat bolt upright in fear as she woke, cold sweat dripping from her cheek, and in the constant heat of the desert, she felt alone and cold, shivering uncontrollably and almost violently. Turning towards the human, and then Entity, and seeing her horse asleep. She decided against going to seek comfort with her sleeping friend.

Instead, Oliza stepped outside and sat down, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees, tears spilt freely from her eyes, and she quickly blinked them away seeking a solid and strong composer that she normally kept up, a simple charade. The dream was still fresh in her mind, and for some reason she could not push it back. She didn't know what she was supposed to do anymore...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:28 am
"Don't drink it all to fast, I don't that there will be anymore water unless we go further in." Baradier said sitting down.  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:05 pm
Lady_Mac
Oliza tossed and turned and sat bolt upright in fear as she woke, cold sweat dripping from her cheek, and in the constant heat of the desert, she felt alone and cold, shivering uncontrollably and almost violently. Turning towards the human, and then Entity, and seeing her horse asleep. She decided against going to seek comfort with her sleeping friend.

Instead, Oliza stepped outside and sat down, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees, tears spilt freely from her eyes, and she quickly blinked them away seeking a solid and strong composer that she normally kept up, a simple charade. The dream was still fresh in her mind, and for some reason she could not push it back. She didn't know what she was supposed to do anymore...

...."it's simple my dear, just bring them to me."....... the same overpowering will slinked into her thoughts once again, almost dragging her back to the group. ......."bring them to the shadows"......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:47 pm
"Hey what's wrong?" he asked Oliza.  

can o whoop ass

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:33 pm
Oliza shrugged as she walked past them. She felt a prickle run down her spine with the voice and shuddered. "Just a bout of nightmares..." She replied. Looking around the cave her voice even she questioned herself, questioned her own morals. Shaking the thoughts from her mind she replied calmly. "Do you think anything is in here? Maybe we should explore more until we go to sleep again?" She tried to smile, but instead walked over to Entity and sat down beside him, using his great body as a pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:39 am
"I suppose it couldn't hurt." Baradier said standing up. "But we should use something to mark our trail so we can find our way back."  

Ryougi Yasumaru

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm
"Are you sure? I just feel like something's waiting for us in their."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:56 pm
can o whoop a**
"Are you sure? I just feel like something's waiting for us in their."
"From what I've seen The tunnels are narrow enough where even if something is waiting it would be hard for it to take us all." Baradier said turning his head to look at him. "And if anything bad happens I'll hold whatever it is off."  

Ryougi Yasumaru

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:07 pm
Oliza stood up and untied her horse, rising up, she brought Entity towards them, his black mane tangled with the sand, and his wild untamed green eyes starring back at them. Oliza smiled as she cooed softly to calm his nerves. "If you aren't up to walking yet..." She explained softly to the human, "Entity will allow you to ride him..."

She smiled softly as she ran her hands down his flanks smoothing them out, "Entity won't hurt you, as long as you don't offend him, he is a proud stallion, and does not enjoy carrying strangers, but he is my friend, and understand your pain. So he will allow you with pride to help. You adress him as Entity or 'Black Spirit' and not a horse." She waved her hand towards the creature as an offering.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm
((Where is everyone?))  

Ryougi Yasumaru

can o whoop ass

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 pm
((. sorry i was on vacation for a little while.))
he got on the horse reluctantly "let's go"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:16 pm
((WEE! IT HAS REVIVED BABY!!)) "ehem excuse me. i mean welcome back."  

Gyzvx

Friendly Explorer

11,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points