Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
How to be a Honest and Successfull Marketplacer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:16 pm
Also use your Buying/Selling experience from videogames or stuff that you see on T.V that's very useful too!

And people who play MMORPG'S and are experienced in Trading,Buying,Selling can use that experience to their advantage like other people said Buy High! Sell Low! It's a slow process but it works 8D
So enjoy! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 pm
i think a lot of it has to do with timing. for example: a friend of mine bought that "holly gauntlet" the day after it came out, while another friend got it two weeks later for 4k less
a lot of items are easier to monitor because of the graphs, but there are sum that the graphs show no actual connection between the item and how much of it is in stock. to that i think is because people will buy it when they can afford it, leading to an uneven distribution.  

MarryAnne Lucy Mills

hellodeeries

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:43 pm
Not sure if this was already said, but with the 2% taken away from the final price, when the items is big, you could loose 10k. An example is the Kiki Kitty Plushie. You cold sell it for 640k right now and loose 12.8k. When you add p all the gold you have lost by that 2%, it can be pretty huge.

:]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 am
Thanks, this is really helpful. smile  

vafrous

Normal_Strange_One92

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:51 am
Dude. YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

xXx_az_xXx

kloob

kloob

Site Moderator

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:56 pm
i dont know if this is already mentioned if u sell a item that worth 2gold at hand r westley dont sell it for 100,000,000gold thats just stupid sellit up to atleast 5 gold not even that much...most times people will sell somthing thats only worth 1k and sell it for 30k...still stupid...dont do that u wont get any gold unlese som1 is despersate for 1 and like sell everything they have  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:26 pm
hi im really bored and if u want a green corallus egg i prefered if u bought it though  

kloob

kloob

Site Moderator

OG Gaian

Blackies12

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm
thanx fur thee guide..
>D . . .
but what if the item keeps staying the same price over time?? o_O;;
no its not a store item..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:01 pm
i a eginer and i mest up on my store but now im a good person NOW  

The Other JayJ

kyubitachi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:10 pm
lol is true  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 pm
I find making tattoos can be seriously profitable. so far I've made 200k+ from 2 body dyes I've made. its all about patience and intelligence with your money.  

Lining is Silver

cookies4breakfast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 am
EddieGillspie
Also use your Buying/Selling experience from videogames or stuff that you see on T.V that's very useful too!

And people who play MMORPG'S and are experienced in Trading,Buying,Selling can use that experience to their advantage like other people said Buy High! Sell Low! It's a slow process but it works 8D
So enjoy! mrgreen

so true but first thing is you have to have the gold when items are low 3nodding selling is also
similar since you want the item you bought to at least rise in value = or greater than when you bought it...so you dont lose gold of course  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:13 pm
I agree. It is stressful and takes a lot of time to always watch the expiration date. I've just started working more with MP and it is a learning experience. Have sold too low by typo mistakes, made more than I expected on some stuff, but basically it IS just a game, and the idea is to have more fun than you will if you stress out.  

Melita 999

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces